• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ryuko's Recurring Wet-mare Chapter 1

Nui ths Lesbian

Chapter 1: Night Terrors

“C’mon, harder!!!!” the instructor yelled, holding the sandbag in place as a feisty girl beat the crap out of it. Her taped hands continued to jab it, her efforts increasing as she punched and kicked as hard as she could, making sure that her instructor could really feel it. The speed of her blows increased as she pushed herself harder, her punches beginning to hurt her hand more and more. She didn’t mind the pain very much, in fact it motivated her to press on while beads of sweat drizzled down her brow and her red cheeks. Her chest heaved and jiggled with each breath and punch she took, the girl’s perky breasts barely contained by her bra, which was a few sizes too small for her. Her stomach was toned and defined, tensed up as she doled out each blow to the punching bag.

As she got more fired up while beating the bag, she channeled all her strength into one final punch and broke through it, causing sand to leak everywhere as the girl slowly pulled her fist out of the broken nylon sack.

“Jesus, that’s the 4th bag this week,” The instructor chuckled as she came up from behind the destroyed equipment. The girl was shaking her aching fist a little, but it was miraculously ok. She dusted the sand off of it and the rest of her and stretched her back out, letting it crack and unstiffen.

“Sorry if I’m too rough,” the girl apologized, chuckling a little, “I’ll pay for it.” The instructor gave her a smirk, and patted her on the shoulder.

“No it’s fine,” she replied, taking a sip of water from a bottle she kept in her pocket, “I’m gonna close up for the night. You’d better get your stuff and leave, Ryuko.” Ryuko nodded, drinking down some water of her own and wiping the moisture from her face and neck with a towel.

“Alright. See ya tomorrow!!!” Ryuko Matoi cheerfully replied, pulling a sweat jacket out of her bag and putting it on, picking up her back and walking out while waving to the instructor with a thankful smile. She exited the gym through the glass doors and into the cool October night, taking in the crisp air as she breathed deeply and zipped up her jacket, covering her sweaty body and shielding it from the chilly evening wind. This was how she had been ending most of her nights since about mid-June when her routine had gotten serious, putting her through more and more work and eating up all of her time. She had barely talked to her sister and her bestie in those last few months, the last time she’d seen them was on her birthday when they had given her that “surprise” she didn’t like talking about.

The red-streaked girl casually strolled down the sidewalk in the darkness, with the moon being the only thing that provided her with light. Her apartment was about a few blocks away from the gym, so walking to and from it was never really an issue for her. The houses and buildings she passed were all decorated with orange and black decorations, as well as witches and cobwebs and ghosts and the like. This meant that Halloween was growing nearer, which didn’t really bother Ryuko that much. She wasn’t very gung ho about most holidays, but she couldn’t deny that Halloween had a certain charm to it.

A swift breeze then blew by the girl, blowing a stray piece of paper in her face and knocking her back a few steps. As the paper stuck to her face, she heard a set of footsteps run past her. They were dainty and quick, and disappeared rather quickly from earshot. Ryuko grabbed the paper off her face. The girl ripped it off her face, shaking her head as she got her bearings back.

“What just… happened?” She asked herself, gripping the paper in her hands as it crumpled up a bit. Her eyes scanned around for any signs of life, a little freaked out by the footsteps she heard. She didn’t see anyone before the flyer hit her in the face, and she was absolutely sure that there wasn’t anyone following her. Confused, she decided to let it slide for now, assuming that it was just her imagination. Ryuko looked down at her hand, the paper still crumpled up while the free ends twisted in the wind. She let it go, giving it no thought as she continued to walk home.

As she went on her way, Ryuko heard the patter of footsteps again, skipping towards her in a childish fashion. They grew louder with each clack of the shoes against the pavement, and soon they felt like they were right on top of Ryuko. She turned around quickly, expecting to see some shady individual merrily hopping along like a cartoon skunk, but there was nothing there but the dark and desolate street. Matoi stared into the black abyss with a blank expression, her skin beginning to lose color as her stomach turned in fear. She wasn’t sure what the hell was going on, but it was definitely freaking her out.

Ryuko increased the speed at which she walked, almost running the rest of the way to her apartment out of paranoia and fear. The whole time she kept looking behind her, making sure that nobody was following her. In a manner of minutes she reached her apartment complex, dashing inside and up the stairs to her flat. Once she was inside, she closed the door behind her and locked it, leaning up against it as she tried to calm down. Her face was red and sweaty from her mad dash home, and her body was covered in goosebumps. Ryuko slid down the door and sat down, still leaning her head on it and panting.

“What the hell… was that…” She whispered, trying to catch her breath and collect her bearings. Those 3 minutes she stood out there on the street was one of the most intense things she’d experienced in a while, and it spooked her to no end. It took the girl a few minutes to regain control of her respiration, easing her senses back into the calm as she assured herself that she was safe. Ryuko got up off the ground, finally putting that moment behind her and bringing herself back to normal. She repressed the memory of the event and thought of it as nothing, and walked into her apartment.

Ryuko slid her sneakers off and threw her jacket to the side, taking off her bra and crashing down onto the couch topless. Since nobody was around, she didn’t have any second thoughts about exposing her merchandise. The black and red haired girl sighed, letting her aching muscles ease up as she began to drift off. Ryuko didn’t realize that she was this tired, but a long yawn put her closer to falling asleep. She soon accepted this, and closed her eyes as her body slowed down.

For a while the kickboxer slept soundly, her dreamless sleep continuing uninterrupted. However, a soft song began to pull Ryuko out of her slumber.

“Hold me close and hold me fast, the magic spell you cast, this is la vie en rose,” A sweet voice sang, causing the girl to stir awake. Her eyelids slowly began to open up, but a blinding light caused her to shut them tightly. Ryuko felt something cold and wet being dragged along her smooth abdomen, accompanied by a soft bristle-y feeling that tickled. She let out an involuntary giggle as she regained consciousness, her stomach undulating and moving around as what she assumed was a paintbrush continued to trail around her belly.

“Quihit it…” Ryuko groaned, smirking a little as she tried to move her hand to swat the brush away. However, she found that it was impossible for her to move her arms even an inch, and the same went with her legs. The ever-so teasing paintbrush continued to leave its mark across her filthy skin, which was still covered in her sweat from her workout session earlier. It glided down along her pants line, slowly traveling from one hip to the other while the sweet singing continued to tantalize her ears.

Ryuko wet her dry lips with her tongue and attempted to open her eyes again, this time her eyes adjusted to the light a little better, and she was able to make out something or someone standing over her, glossing over the center of her abdomen with the pastel colors. The color of the paint was a very obnoxious shade of pink, which matched the hilt of the brush rather nicely. To add to that, the one painting her was also wearing a strapless dress in a similar color, a dress that was beyond frilly and was rather sickening to Ryuko. The paintbrush danced and twirled around to her side, which was another sensitive area on the girl’s tummy, and she immediately tried to squirm away as she giggled.

“Nohohohot thehehehere!!!” The black and red haired girl giggled, thrashing her torso away from the tickly brush and jerking around her body to get rid of the sensation. She rubbed her side against the surface she was laying on, smearing the paint all over it and ruining the artist’s hard work.

“I don’t remember you being this sensitive, Ryuko,” the painting girl said in a cutesy adorable tone, a tone which made Ryuko freeze up in terror. Her muscles locked up and her eyes were wide open, staring the artist in the eyes, or eye since her left one was covered by a purple eyepatch. Her blonde hair was pulled up into two massive pigtails that curled at the ends, with little hearts somehow etched into her hair.

“Awwww, surprised to see me again, Girlie?” she cooed, moving Ryuko’s quivering body back into place with the back of her right hand. She took the paintbrush and rubbed the bristles into a little jar labeled ‘Edible Body Paint’ , humming the tune she was singing as she did so. Ryuko was utterly speechless as her thousand yard stare continued to increase, her mind unable to comprehend the presence of the utter bane of her existence.

“N-N-Nui?!?!? How the hell are you- Why- When???” Ryuko stuttered, still hamstrung by Nui’s presence. The blonde girl smiled an adorable smile and giggled, amused by the bound girl’s fear and confusion. Nui followed up with her painting by inserting her paintbrush into her navel, roughly dragging the tip around inside of the helpless umbilicus and stirring it around like she was mixing a stew.

“You’re so happy to see me you can’t even speak right!!!” Nui cheered and gyrated her shoulders a bit, “You’re so adorable, Ryuko!!!” She withdrew the damn paintbrush from the defenseless navel and looked down upon the girl, admiring her work along with the frantic and terrified movements and attempts at escape of Ryuko’s body. All the little lines and curves that the blonde had painted on formed a phrase: “Dirty Little Fuck Puppet.” Ryuko continued to fight for freedom, unaware of the embarrassing words painted on her abdomen. The Grand Couturier gently put a finger smack-dab in between her captive’s jiggling chesticles, lightly drawing little circles with the tip of her pink nail.

“GET OFFA ME YOU PSYCHO!!!!” Ryuko screeched, her thoughts finally assembled. She jerked her torso up to get Nui off of her, but the blonde slammed her back down with her finger.

“That’s not any way to talk to your better,” Nui chastised, her tone still light and cutesy but at the same time stern and disciplined.

“BETTER?!?!?!?” Ryuko cried out, “YOU’RE FUCKING TRASH!!!!” She continued to rebel and twist her body around, but she began to slow down as Nui rubbed her thigh against her clit through her yoga pants. The black and red haired girl’s movements involuntarily decreased as Harime shlicked the girl off, baffling Ryuko even more.

“H-How are you doing that…” Ryuko moaned, still angry but unable to express it. Her hips moved in time with the motions of Nui’s slender leg.

“I’m not doing anything, YOU’RE just a horny little sex doll!!!” Nui dirty talked, getting the girl even hornier against her own will. “A horny little sex doll that loves to be fucked, just like an obedient little slut!!!” Nui cooed and massaged Ryuko’s chest. She bit her lip and her muscles turned to jelly, laying her head back like nothing was wrong, but in her mind she was screaming for her to stop. Her uncontrolled blushing and moaning buried her struggle for freedom, and even though she looked like she was warming up to it, her hatred burned deep inside of her.

“Don’t… call… me that….” Ryuko groaned, the massages making it hard for her to focus, making Nui giggle with sadistic satisfaction.

“Awww, does it sting?” Nui picked up the pace, her tone a little more aggressive, “Would you rather me talk about your dirty little fetishes?” Ryuko froze, the spell of the pleasure weakening greatly.

“F-fetishes?!?!? I don’t have any fetishes!!!” Ryuko stuttered, instinctually denying the existence of her kinks.

“Oh don’t go denying things, I know about your little birthday party you had with Lady Satsuki…” Nui whispered, dragging the side of her hand down Ryuko’s side. The bound girl went scarlet as her restrained body unwillingly sank back into the feeling, her sex beginning to gush. Her nipples went stiff, giving Nui another sign that she was enjoying herself. She used her free hand to secure the left pap between her index finger and thumb and slowly rubbing the erect teat. The blonde’s touch was like ice to Ryuko, but her body reacted as if it was warm, grinding her abs up into Nui’s chest. Whatever Nui was doing, it was working, much to poor little Ryuko’s dismay. She kept trying to struggle but her body wouldn’t listen to her, betraying her and acting just as Nui wanted.

“Stop it!” Ryuko moaned, “You’re… You’re…” Ryuko struggled to speak against the massaging and rubbing.

“Getting you off?” Nui finished her sentence for her, “Fueling your fucked up little kinks? Have I got ya gushin’? Answer me, cutie pie!!!” The Grand Couturier sat up and placed her palm in the middle of her stomach and pressing her delicate fingertips down into her, moving her silky paint covered tummy flesh around in little circles. Ryuko was prepared to tell Nui how much she absolutely hated this whole experience, and so she opened her mouth to speak.

“I love it!!! It’s amazing, Lady Nui!!!” Matoi shouted with compassion, completely stunned by what had just came out of her mouth. Nui let out a little gasp along with a surprised smile, thrilled that Ryuko was enjoying herself.

“Oh goodie!!! Where do you want me to play with you, poppet?” she mused, licking her lips as she waited for her plaything to respond. Ryuko, still baffled by her reaction, prepared to tell Nui to fuck off.

“I-if it’s not too much to ask, could you worship my bellybutton please?” the girl submissively requested, her mouth double crossing her. Nui withdrew her lovely fingers from Ryuko’s stiff nipple, her surprised face turning into a slightly annoyed one.

“Worship? I wouldn’t even compliment a dirty little ragamuffin like you, dear,” The blonde mewled, openly dismissing the girl’s request and bringing an angry blush to her face. Ryuko clenched one of her fists and felt her stomach churning, except not from hate and disgust, but rather lust and arousal. Nui slowly dragged her pants and underwear down, exposing her sweating, moist bearded clam doing it’s best Niagara Falls impression.

“Ooooh, lookie lookie!!!” Nui squealed, “You’re so sticky and soggy it’s downright precious!!!” Ryuko rolled her eyes, but again her mouth rebelled.

“Thank you mistress!!!” She spoke, “I soak myself for you and you alone!!!” She gyrated her hips for Nui, much to her own displeasure. Nui brushed the first two fingers on her right hand along the edge of the moist cave of wonders, giving her doll the shivers and causing her paint covered body to spasm in her bondage.

“How splendid!!!” Nui clapped her hands together and squeed, “I think you deserve a reward for that!!!” Ryuko’s breathing picked up and her abdomen undulated, excited for what it was going to receive. Mentally, however, she was having a heart attack.

“A reward???” The black and red hair girl excitedly replied, “W-what would that be?” She was quivering with anticipation. Nui moved her head closer down to Ryuko’s belly, her face hovering over the ‘Puppet’ part scrawled along her skin. Her eyes widened as it was pretty obvious as to what this reward was. The Grand Couturier poked and prodded her hips and lower stomach, tracing along the words she wrote with her fingertips. Ryuko squirmed and writhed, grinding her butt into the table she was laying on while she giggled uncontrollably as Nui began to scratch some of the dry paint off of her.

“Make it stop make it stop make it stop make it stop,” Ryuko thought, “I hate it make it stop, why is she here, why can’t I speak, why why why why why???” She felt broken and defenseless, like she was in some kind of nightmare that she couldn’t wake up from. But her body told a different story, making it look like she was loving every second of it and submitting to Nui’s whims. She couldn’t control anything, it was like she was just some marionette having her strings pulled! Maybe those words Nui wrote on her were true, maybe she was just… a Dirty Little Fuck Puppet. Even just imagining those words made her want to puke. Nui’s lovely hands continued to tease and poke and tickle her, which she openly giggled and moaned at, her body lusting for more.

“Awww, you want it bad, don’tcha?” Nui teased, “I bet you’re just dying for it, right?” Her warm breath blew across Ryuko’s skin, licking her lips and letting her saliva dribble. Little droplets fell down on her skin, plopping down on her skin and forming little puddles, melting the obnoxious paint on her belly. Nui’s tongue slowly rolled out of her mouth, rolling and wiggling as she stared up at Ryuko, who stared back with her excitement like a good puppet. Her sex continued to gush uncontrollably and she bit her tongue, a lustful look in her eye as her chest rose up and crashed back down due to her heavy breathing. Unable to wait any longer, she thrusted her torso up, making Nui gasp as it hit her in the face.

“Golly gee, I didn’t think you were THIS horny!!!” Nui exclaimed, some of the semi melted paint staining her flawless cheeks. Ryuko tried to grind her belly into Nui’s chin, but the blonde merely pushed her stomach down a bit, almost in reach of her tongue but not enough.

“This is embarrassing,” the girl thought, “Why am I acting like I enjoy this??? And why am I not in control of myself???” Ryuko felt like she could cry, but her body wouldn’t let her, as it was enjoying it all too much.

“Can I have now, Lady Nui? Can I?” Ryuko begged, panting like a dog from the sheer horniness she was feeling. She kept trying to jerk her hips up so she could get her reward, but Nui held her down with her right hand, smiling at the struggling girl.

“What’s the magic word?” Nui cooed, giving Ryuko a warm and adorable smile.

“How about ‘Fuck you, ya psychotic ****,’ Does that work?” Ryuko thought to herself, but she knew that her present condition wouldn’t allow her to speak her mind.

“Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!” The black and red haired girl mewed, giving Nui big puppy dog eyes that she would never do if she had control. Nui giggled and shook her head, the adorableness overwhelming her a bit.

“Aww, you’re too cute, Ryuko!!!” the blonde squealed, “In fact you’re so cute that I just can’t resist anymore!!!” She wrapped her arms around the bound girl’s waist and brought it up to her mouth, planting a few kisses on it with her soft, pillowy lips before finally dragging her silky tongue across it and causing Ryuko to arch up even more. The bound girl moaned louder and louder as her belly was tasted by the beautiful blonde, who was beginning to lick up her art slowly and sensually, moaning softly as the taste fed into her own beautiful lust.

“Oh shit, it’s too much!!!” Ryuko thought, losing control of even her mind as she slowly succumbed to the orgasm welling up in her loins. She felt like she was gonna blast it all over Nui and herself, and that worried her greatly. The tongue was getting closer and closer to her navel, forgetting the paint and going for the grand prize. It got nearer and nearer, with Nui’s smile getting bigger and bigger and Ryuko’s imminent kersplosion getting bigger and bigger. It just kept building, and the blonde kept circling the navel like a hungry shark, her eyes matching said hunger. Ryuko got really dizzy as she got closer and closer to the edge, and she felt like her honeypot was gonna pop. Her world was spinning like crazy, and all she could hear was Nui’s humming and the squishing sounds she made as she ate her navel out. Everything was beginning to go black, and then…

Ryuko’s eyes shot open as she lurched upright, panting heavily as beads of sweat rolled down her face. Her body shivered and her heart raced, a draft blowing on her sweaty skin and sending chills down her spine.

“Jesus christ… was that a nightmare?” Ryuko whispered, wiping the sweat off her brow with her right hand. As she slid the back of her hand along her forehead, she felt a sticky substance making contact with her skin. In fact, her entire front felt kinda sticky, from her face all the way down to her inner thighs. Her fingers felt like they were covered in the stuff, and there was a small pool of it in her navel. Ryuko slowly put two and two together, and the realization hit her like a train.

“No… no no no, I couldn’t have…” The girl mumbled, “There’s now way!” Ryuko got up off the couch, her yoga pants and underwear at her ankles as she hobbled over to the light switch on the other side of the room. She flicked the switch with her elbow to avoid getting the stickiness on anything else. The lights came on, blinding Ryuko for a second. Once her eyes adjusted, she looked down at her hands, and her suspicions were confirmed. She had indeed masturbated during her nightmare, and she’d rubbed her slut butter all over herself. Ryuko stared down at her shaking hands, glistening in the light as they dripped with her freshly produced lady juice.

“I am so fucked up…” She whispered, coming to terms with herself. A small part of her wanted to deny this happened, but the evidence was on her hands, clear as day. But one question still remained: Why did she have that nightmare, and what was it supposed to represent? In order to answer these questions, she was gonna need help. She looked down at herself again, the shining goose grease giving her a sticky sheen. But first, she was gonna need a shower.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back