• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ryuko's Recurring Wet-mare Chapter 2

Nui ths Lesbian

Chapter 2: Satsuki-sama gets in the Fucking Robot

Ryuko strolled up to the large mansion in front of her, walking up the large marble stairs to the grand door at the top of them. Since last night, she had been on edge, due to the lack of proper sleep and the feeling that she was being watched. Not wanting to attract any attention, she put on a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt to try and blend in. Her quest for help had lead her to go talk to her big sister, figuring that she would be the best one to go to for guidance on this subject matter. Furthermore, it was Satsuki’s day off, so it was very convenient for her converse with her about it. Once she got to said door, she pulled out the key Satsuki had given her if she ever wanted to visit or just crash for the night, and it acted as a skeleton key of sorts for the entire estate. She unlocked the door and pushed it open, peering into the surprisingly empty grand hall. Normally there were staff posted everywhere, but there was nobody to be found.

“Hello?” She called out, her voice echoing and reverberating in the cavern-like foyer. She closed the door behind her, making a loud creaking noise and crash as it shut. Her eyes wandered around, feeling uneasy as she didn’t know what was going on. It was so silent that she could hear the sound of her own breathing, and each footstep she took rang out through the desolate hall.

“Satsuki? Are ya here?” Ryuko shouted again, ascending the grand staircase to the upper floor where Satsuki’s room was likely to be. As she got higher and higher, she began to hear a creaking sound coming from down the hall to her right. Following her curiosity, she walked down the hall in search of the source. The white walls of the hallway were polished to a sheen, so polished that she could see her reflection in them. Between each door was a small little table with an exotic flower on top, held in a very expensive vase. Ryuko couldn’t deny that this place was pretty fancy, although it didn’t really suit her own tastes when it came to interior design.

The hallway continued to stretch onward, and that bizarre creaking noise was getting louder. In addition, Ryuko could also hear a faint moaning sound, one which really weirded her out. Pretty soon she found the source of the noise, and it was coming from a room on the left. The door was closed, but there was a light shining out of the keyhole. The girl went over and inspected it, trying to open it but it was locked. The moaning persisted, as well as the creaking, which peaked Ryuko’s curiosity.

Kneeling down, she peeped through the hole, and saw a master bedroom. The blinds were closed and there were clothes strewn everywhere, and the creaking sound was going faster and faster. She kept jiggling the handle, but no progress was made as she tried to open it. Annoyed, she pulled her key out and opened the door, sliding it open just a little and popping her head inside. What she saw was… interesting.

In the middle of the room there was a canopy bed, and on said bed were Satsuki and her girlfriend Nonon. Satsuki was butt naked and on all fours, wearing an eyepatch over her right eye and she had a blue bandana wrapped around her head. A black leather collar was tied to her neck, and it was connected to a leash held by Nonon. She was wearing a red beret on her head, with her hair tied into a neat bun. She was naked, save for a gun holster around her waist. On her crotch she had a big pink strap on, which she was furiously fucking poor Satsuki with.

“12 thrusts,” Nonon growled, “This time I bet I can make you cum in 12 thrusts…” She stopped for a moment slowly pulling the plastic phallus out of the girl’s oozing love lips. Satsuki shivered and moaned submissively as the fake cock exited her moist, squishy depths. Her tongue hung loosely from her mouth as a big dumb grin stretched across her red, sweaty face. She didn’t answer, and only pushed her ass up higher, offering it to Nonon like a good little slut. Nonon smiled and licked her lips, running her hands up Satsuki’s thighs and grabbing hold of Satsuki’s plump rump. Her nails dug into the girl’s juicy behind, pulling Satsuki back into the strap on and tugging on the leash as well.

“N-nonon, please, give me more!!!” Satsuki moaned, bringing a look of ire to Nonon’s face. She slapped her on the butt and moved the strap on out.

“In character, you horny ****!!!” Nonon scolded and slapped her again. Satsuki blushed and looked down into the sheets, which were soaked in her sweat.

“Ocelot, plow me!!!” Satsuki growled in a gravely voice as she moved her butt up “I wanna feel your solid snake deeeeeeeeep inside me!!!!” She wiggled her rump and moved the pink member around inside of her, thirsty for more pleasure from her mistress.

Ryuko was absolutely shocked, unable to stop staring at the horrific debauchery her sister was taking part in. Her mouth was agape and her skin went pale, trying not to make a sound for fear of being caught. She slowly closed the door, which conveniently didn’t squeak, and sat up against the wall next to it.

“Oh god what did I walk into…” The girl thought, her brain feeling scrambled after witnessing… that.

“Whatever, at this rate, they’ll probably be done soon, right?” She thought, giving herself something to feel good about, “I mean, it’s not like they can go for much longer…”

2 Lust-Filled Hours of Debauchery Later…

“Jesus christ just end already!!!” Ryuko screamed in her head, still waiting for the two to finish their depraved kinky love session. She could hear everything they’d been doing, all things they’d been saying to each other. Each time one of them came, they would switch from role playing from one character to another, ruining any chance at Ryuko enjoying whatever the character was from ever again. She was in the fetal position, trying to cover her ears to block out the horrid lust she was in earshot of. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she whimpered, praying to whatever deity she believed in for this to stop.

“Asuka, fuck me ragged, I’ve been a dirty piece of shit, PUNISH ME!!!!” Satsuki yelled to Nonon, scissoring her while she was dressed as some anime character.

“You bet you need punishing!!! Jacking off on me while I was in a coma!!! Learn some fucking respect you blöde fotze!!!” The creaking and squishing got louder and louder as both ladies scissored harder and harder, their moaning and weird sex talk bringing Ryuko to become a sobbing mess.

“Oh yeah, keep going!!!” Satsuki cried out like a whiny little bitch.

“I-I think I’m gonna cum!!!!” Nonon screamed, squirting all over Satsuki’s hips and thighs like a champ. She fell back onto the bed, exhausted.

“Ok… I think it’s time for a break…” Nonon panted, absolutely drained from the very long sex she’d been partaking in. Satsuki got off the bed and walked away, the sound of her footsteps getting nearer and nearer to the door. Ryuko noticed this and quickly sprang up, wiping her face off and standing around, trying to act natural. She leaned against one of the tables, being careful about it so she didn’t knock the vase over. Soon, the door opened, and Satsuki came out wearing a bathrobe over what was probably her slutty cosplay.

“I could’ve sworn I locked that…” she muttered before noticing Ryuko standing around, “Oh, hello Ryuko.” Satsuki quickly sank back into her usual monotone.

“Hey sis,” Ryuko replied, trying to keep a straight face and act like she didn’t just hear her older sister getting ravaged by her girlfriend who was dressed as Revolver Ocelot, “How’ve you been?”

“I’ve been fine,” Satsuki returned, “Running a global conglomerate has been rather stressful, it’s nice to get a day off every once in awhile.”

“Yeah, I bet,” Ryuko chuckled, trying to keep a straight face.

“So what brings you here?” Her big sister asked, causing Ryuko to blush as she remembered the real reason she came to see her.

“I-I wanted to talk about something…” Ryuko muttered, “About a dream I had…” Satsuki raised one of her large eyebrows.

“A dream? What was it about?”

“It was about… Nui. She came back and she… she took advantage of me.” Satsuki only nodded in response.

“But the scariest thing about it was that I was enjoying it…” Ryuko sniffled a bit and looked away from Satsuki, “I was crying out for more and accepting it, but the whole time I wasn’t in control of my body. I couldn’t speak my mind or control the way I moved. I was like a puppet…” Matoi took a deep breath.

“But the scariest part about it was that when I woke up, I was covered in my own juices because I…” Ryuko stopped right there, the embarrassment too great to admit what she had done in front her own sister.

“Is that all?” Satsuki asked, her monotone sounding a bit concerned for her sister. Ryuko looked back at her, cheeks rosy and burning.

“Yeah… It felt so real… What do you think it means?” The black haired girl thought for a few seconds.

“Well, I’m no expert, but I think that you had that dream because you haven’t had any in awhile.” This time, Ryuko raised her eyebrow.

“Seriously?” she replied, mildly annoyed that her problem had been boiled down to just that, “That’s the best you could come up with?” Satsuki shook her head.

“Yes, I’m afraid so. My guess would be that you’re so desperate for it that you’d be happy if anybody were to give it to you. Even Nui…” Ryuko blushed and growled, her hands shaking with rage as she gripped the table with them, causing the vase to falter a bit.

“I think I’m above wanting sex from her,” Ryuko growled, “Even if I was that desperate.”

“When was your last time then?” Satsuki asked coldly, crossing her arms like an angry parent. Ryuko’s eyes went wide and her face went scarlet, as memories of her birthday party started to resurface.

“I haven’t had any since my birthday…” She muttered, looking down at the floor and pouting.

“Really?” Satsuki chuckled, “Did we leave that big of an impression on you?” Ryuko’s head shot back up, the force of the movement nearly knocking the vase over.

“Shut up!!!” she shouted angrily, embarrassed about how easily she had been manipulated and tortured like that. Her yelling echoed through the long and empty hallways, and it was so loud that it could wake the dead.

“Satsuki, who’s there?” Nonon called out from inside the bedroom, still sort of tired from her orgasm.

“It’s just Ryuko,” Satsuki replied, “She’s just dealing with sexual frustration!” Satsuki smiled all smug like, majorly pissing Ryuko off.

“Really???” Nonon eagerly shouted, the quick pitter patter of her feet getting closer and closer to the door. She opened it and stepped out in her slutty Asuka cosplay, which covered only her arms and chest. Ryuko tried to look away from her in all her sweaty love nectar covered glory, but her eyes were glued to her sticky body for some reason. Her tight little navel also grabbed her attention, the girl fixating on it like she was watching a car crash and a train wreck, except it was absolutely sexy rather than extremely horrible.

“What’s wrong, Matoi?” Nonon asked, smiling at the fact that Ryuko couldn’t stop staring, “It’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before?”

“See?” Satsuki smirked, “You can’t even look away from her. I think that proves my theory.”

“OH SHUT UP, I’M NOT HORNY!!!!!” Ryuko yelled, her body quaking with anger and knocking the vase over on the floor. The fallen object shattered on impact, chunks of it flying all over.

“Shit…” Ryuko whispered, her eyes wide and her knees shaking. She then felt a hot breath tickle her ear, and turned her head slowly towards the source. The breath came from Satsuki, was standing right behind her, rubbing her bathrobe-clad hips into Ryuko’s arse.

“That was very expensive, sister-dearest,” Satsuki whispered in a low and comforting voice. Ryuko freaked out and tried to back away, but Satsuki grabbed her and held her close. Matoi was shivering and sweating, her lip quivering as Satsuki dragged her fingertips across her shirt collar.

“L-Listen Sats, I’m sorry… I-I-I’ll pay ya back!!!” Ryuko stammered, squirming in Satsuki’s grip.

“Oh you will…” Satsuki chuckled maliciously, her other hand going under Ryuko’s shirt, her thumb getting under the top of her jeans. Her fingernail rubbed against the warm, soft skin, going down lower and lower and making Ryuko buck as she tried to get away. She turned her head towards Nonon, motioning to the girl to get her to come over. The cotton candy haired girl nodded, and quickly jogged over.

“Grab her legs for me, darling,” Satsuki ordered as she continued to tease her little sister, tickling her lower belly by lightly scratching her fingers along the skin. Nonon grabbed Ryuko’s calves, putting one under each arm and restraining her as she kicked and wiggled. Satsuki secured Ryuko as well, her arms wrapped around her torso and right under her chest, causing it to ride up and expose her belly.

“Let me go, I’m sorry!!!” Ryuko whined, grunting and struggling as the two ladies carried her into their messy bedroom.

“No can do,” Satsuki replied, “You owe me for that vase, and I think getting a few orgasms out of you is a fair price to pay.” Ryuko gritted her teeth and growled, her head beginning to hurt from all the anger and embarrassment building up inside of her.

“Like hell it is!!!” Ryuko cried, “Why can’t I just pay you back like a normal fucking person???” Satsuki shook her head no and continued to carry Ryuko towards the bed, which was covered in the girls’ slut butter. Ryuko reviled in disgust as the distance between her and the filthy, glistening bed grew closer, doing her best to escape but gaining no success.

“Well if you want to pay for it, then fine,” Satsuki sneered, “But you still need help. Your dream is proof of that.”

“I TOLD YOU I’M NOT DESPERATE!!!!!” Matoi exploded, nearly breaking free of Satsuki’s hold as she flung her arms around like a child. As she lost her grip, Satsuki dropped Ryuko, her upper body plopping onto the bed. The older girl climbed on the bed with her and secured her wrists with her hands, her iron grip keeping her from bolting.

“Nonon, get the cuffs,” Satsuki beckoned, “Something tells me that she’s too excited to stay still.” The big sister smiled down at her sibling, who gave her the evil eye in response. Satsuki frowned and rolled her eyes.

“Oh come on, quit being such a baby,” She said sternly, “I’m not gonna hurt you! Well, unless you aren’t being cooperative... “ Ryuko gulped in fear, continuing to resist and struggle.

“She sounds like she’s being really naughty!!!” Nonon called out from across the room as she rooted through a pile of bondage stuff, “Should I get the gag too?”

“Hmm…” Satsuki thought, putting on a fake thinking face to mess with her sister, “Yeah, you should. She gets snippy when she’s restrained, so we might have to keep her quiet.”

“I only get snippy when I’m getting fucked up by sluts against my will, you ****!!!” Ryuko protested, making Satsuki smirk.

“Oh you’re definitely getting the gag now,” the black haired girl whispered. Ryuko gulped and stopped her squirming, trying to get Satsuki to go easy on her.

“I’m sorry…” Ryuko squeaked, fear present in her voice as she began to remember what happened the last time Satsuki tied her up.

“Oh, you aren’t sorry yet, little sis…” Satsuki licked her lip. Nonon quickly ran over with the cuffs, and she secured Ryuko’s feet with them, wrapping tightly around her ankles. The pink haired girl then ran up and cuffed Ryuko’s wrists, successfully tying the girl to the bed. She then handed Satsuki the gag, who hid it behind her back.

“Now Ryuko, this can either go really smoothly or extremely rough,” Satsuki teased, “Which would you prefer?”

“I would prefer if you would fucking let me go!!!” Ryuko grunted as she pulled at the cuffs, which were surprisingly strong.

“Ah ah ah,” Nonon scolded, “Language!”

“Oh bite me,” Ryuko retorted, “It’s not like you two weren’t swearing your asses off while you were fucking like jackrabbits!!!”

“So you were spying on us?” Satsuki asked, her giant eyebrow twitching and a hint of malice could be detected in her monotone. The younger sister’s face went pale as she realized that she had just admitted to peeping on the two while they were partaking in coitus.

“N-No, I wasn’t spying,” Ryuko stuttered, her body being engulfed in a cold sweat, “ I was just waiting for you to get done, so we could talk!!!” Even though she was telling the truth, the two horny ladies didn’t believe her.

“I think she’s lyin’, Satsuki,” Nonon said, a devious grin stretched across her face, “What do you think?” Satsuki licked her lips as she clenched the gag tightly, the same look of depravity beginning to form on her own face as well.

“Oh, she’s a filthy little fibber all right,” She mewled, “And I think we should silence her before she tells any more lies!!!” Satsuki pulled the gag out from behind her back, fastening it around Ryuko’s face with lightning fast speed and inhuman precision. Muffled screams and swears of protest could be heard underneath the gag, the girl’s pale skin changing back into the previous shade of crimson. The gag that she was wearing was also rather humiliating, with the words ‘Speaking Privileges Revoked’ printed on in big white letters.

“Satsuki, isn’t she just precious?” Nonon cackled, relishing in Ryuko’s embarrassment with sadistic giddiness.

“That she is, my sweet,” Satsuki replied, “Now, how should we start?” The black haired Shinji cosplayer girl looked up and down her sister’s restrained body, which was shaking and writhing as she felt the girl’s eyes inspect her. Her shirt was still ridden up, leaving her stomach on display. The girl’s hips rocked and her jeans began to sink, the top of her signature blue-striped panties peeking out over the waistline like a sunrise. Satsuki’s eyes traced along the horizon, knowing just where to begin. She looked to her side at Nonon, nodding at her as she motioned her eyes towards Ryuko’s exposed undergarments. Both girls slowly reached towards the bound Ryuko’s waist, Satsuki slowly hooking her fingers into her jeans and Nonon doing the same with her panties.

Satsuki unbuttoned the girl’s pants, slowly pulling the zipper down and revealing her crotch, which was looking a little damp.

“So we are wet, are we?” Satsuki growled, smiling as she rubbed the tip of her index finger against the wet cloth. Ryuko growled and yelled something at her sister, but it was muffled by the gag and impossible to understand.

“I think she said she likes it,” Nonon taunted, prompting Ryuko to try and take a swing at her, but the cuffs kept her from fulfilling this action. The pink haired girl laughed as Ryuko got all riled up, already getting her to thrash and scream. Nonon then proceeded to poke Ryuko’s exposed belly, her firm abs tightening as the girl applied pressure to her core with each tap she made with her fingers.

“It looks like someone’s a ticklish little schlampe!!!” Jakuzure cackled, rapidly scratching her abs and making her go nuts. As Satsuki pulled her jeans down she noticed that Ryuko was getting wetter and wetter as Nonon tickled and teased her, bringing back memories of her birthday party a few months back.

“Honey, doesn’t my little sister have a certain… fetish?” Satsuki asked, giving a rather suggestive look to her girlfriend. Nonon stopped tickling for a second and looked at her lover, remembering about the whole shebang on the bound girl’s birthday.

“Oh yeah,” Nonon said slowly, an evil grin stretching across her face, “Little Miss Matoi here is a bit of a bellybutton freak!” Ryuko’s eyes went wide and she went stiff, staring up at the pink haired girl with fear in her eyes.

“That’s right!!!” Satsuki squealed to annoy her sister, “She can’t resist!!! She acts like a horny fool if she can’t get any!!!” Ryuko struggled and released a few muffled screams of anger, her face was scarlet and burning with the angry fires of a thousand pissed off suns.

“When doesn’t she act like that?” Nonon said, her voice dripping with cruelty as she laid her hand flat on Ryuko’s belly, effectively driving her into a frenzy as her body bounced up and down from the contact.

“Good point,” Satsuki mewled, rolling Ryuko’s underwear down a little, “And I think we should show this little fool a good time…” The older sister rolled the underwear down some more, with the cloth only a few millimeters away from exposing Ryuko’s pussy to the elements. Nonon began to drag her palm slowly across the smooth stomach, smoothly gliding along the defined muscles that were tensed up due to the foreign touch.
Nonon kept the same evil smile on her face as Ryuko continued to buck and stretch her belly to escape her warm silky hand, her eyes getting wider and her breathing more sporadic as the tips of her fingers inched closer to her navel, which was clenched up tightly in an attempt to keep her out.

“Awwww, is someone a widdle shy?” Nonon cooed, stretching the little skin hole open with her fingertips and looking down into the depths. As Ryuko was about to shake her off, she felt something warm and wet slide up her wet n’ wild womanhood, causing her to go limp and relax a bit. She looked down to see Satsuki, her mouth buried in her crotch as she looked up at Ryuko with sexy eyes. The black haired girl must have managed to pull her panties down without her noticing She took another lick with her magic tongue, getting a moan out of her little sister this time.

“Isn’t my Satsuki good with her tongue?” Nonon commented, moving the navel skin around and opening and closing the sexy hole. Ryuko ignored her, focusing on the amazing way her nee-san ate her out. Nonon growled, angered by the bound girl’s ignorance.

“Hellooooooo? I asked you a question!!!” She shouted, getting Ryuko’s attention this time and dipping her finger into her navel for a split second for good measure. Ryuko nodded, admitting that Satsuki was a champ at eating pussy. Nonon smiled seductively, laughing a bit and dipping her finger back into Matoi’s navel, leaving it there this time. She wiggled around and managed to smile under the gag, giggling like a maniac as pleasure surged through her from two separate parts of her.

“Ok, maybe this isn’t so bad…” Ryuko thought, slowly ceasing her struggling, “This actually feels kinda good!”

“Do you like it, puppe?” Nonon whispered, giving Ryuko an ultra-seductive look that would put anyone on the brink of a major pussy poppin’. She wiggled her finger around in her navel and made her shiver in ecstasy. The bound girl shook her head yes, voicing her approval but it was muffled by her gag.

“Does meine puppe want me to give her adorable widdle bellybutton a kissy kiss?” The pink haired girl cooed, pursing her lips and winking as she baby talked. Ryuko nodded her head with enthusiasm with a goofy, lascivious expression plastered on her face. Nonon began to lightly scratch over the knot at the bottom with the tip of her fingernail, making Ryuko arch up for more. Nonon leaned down to the girl’s belly, her warm breath tickling the girl’s glossy skin, which twinkled in the light. Her mouth got closer and closer to her waiting navel, slowly withdrawing her finger from the lovely little skin dip. Nonon was about 2 centimeters away from Ryuko’s sexy love button, it’s owner dying from the anticipation.

Satsuki was still eating her little sister out like a boss, a fact which Ryuko forgot about when she succumbed to her ribald emotions for navel stimulation. She licked and sucked up the girl’s dampness, making out with her crotch and forcing her tongue in every so often. Because Ryuko was so wrapped up in her hype for a bellybutton blowjob, she didn’t even realize that she was about to cum, mistaking the feeling of an impending orgasm for butterflies in her stomach. Unaware of her ignorance, Satsuki continued to caress her tongue against the puffy lady parts, savoring the surprisingly delicious taste of her groin. She got more and more into the act, going harder and faster, practically begging for Ryuko to squirt on her.

“I… I can’t wait anymore…” Ryuko thought, her body on the precipice of kersploding but her mind wanted a good ol’ fashioned bellybutton lickin’, “It feels like I’m gonna explode!!!” With that thought, Ryuko bespattered her onee-chan’s face with her love nectar. Her body launched up like a rocket, the force of it equal to that of a very strong punch, a punch that was delivered to Nonon’s face. The pink haired girl reeled back, crying out in pain as she covered left her eye.

“AAAH, SCHEISSE!!!!” Nonon yelled, “DU VERDAMMT FOTZE!!!!!!” She slapped Ryuko with her free hand a few times and spit on her face. Ryuko was still recovering from her orgasm when that happened, and being rudely brought back to reality from her afterglow was very annoying.

“No licking for you, dumpf poppe!!!” She spat, sticking her tongue out at the bound girl, taking her hand away from her and revealing a big black eye. She winced in pain as she tried to move it, and slapped Ryuko again.

“Stupid doll…” Nonon whined, “There’s no way I’m playing with you now!!!” Ryuko, not being someone who liked getting blue balled, was extremely pissed that Satsuki ruined it all for her. Speaking of Satsuki, she was wiping her face off with the expensive bed sheets, getting all the slut butter off her pretty face.

“You’ll pay for this, slut…” Nonon whispered, turning towards Satsuki angrily.

“Shinji, get over here NOW, dummkopf!!!” She demanded, and Satsuki instantly put down the sheet, rushing over to her and bowing on all fours.

“W-what is it, Asuka?” Satsuki asked, her voice sounding very wimpy in comparison to her normal, powerful tone.

“That mean ol’ dollie hurt me!!!” Nonon cried, “She gave me a huge shiner!!!” She pointed to her eyepatch and made a pouty face.

“O-Oh, well that’s unfortunate…” Satsuki muttered submissively.

“Of course it is, you idiot!!!” Nonon shouted, slapping Satsuki on the back of the head for her insolence.

“I’m sorry, Asuka!!!” Satsuki screeched, “How can I make it up to you so that you won’t leave me?”

“Like there’s anything you could do to make up for this!!!” The pink haired cosplayer scoffed, disgusted at the notion that Satsuki’s character would even suggest such a thing.

“Pleeease!!! I don’t want you to abandon me like my father!!!” Satsuki cried out, grabbing Nonon’s arms and laying her head on her lap. Jakuzure smiled sadistically as Satsuki pretended to grovel in her lap, looking over to Ryuko to see her struggling and trying to break out in order to get some lovin’. As her muffled screams persisted, Nonon decided to further piss her off.

“Well… There is one thing you can do,” Nonon said seductively, petting Satsuki on the back of the head.

“R-really?” Satsuki whimpered, bringing Nonon a little closer to her and keeping the whimpy act up.

“Yes really you sau,” Nonon scolded, “Something that not even you could screw up you worthless scheisskopf.”

“TELL ME!!!” The black haired girl yelled, acting like she was about to cry.

“Let me play with your bellybutton,” The pink haired girl cooed, “I want that schlampe puppe to see what she’s missing out on.”

“O-ok…” Satsuki murmured, lifting her head out of Nonon’s lap and leaning back, pushing her stomach forward so that her lover had full access to her stomach. Looking Ryuko dead in the eye, she trailed the tips of her fingers up and down Satsuki’s flat, icy belly. The bound girl kicked and screamed, livid by the fact that she was robbed of such pleasure and that she had to witness the lewd acts performed on someone else than her. Satsuki whimpered and squeaked as Nonon lightly dragged her hands on her abdomen, not used to being touched there. In fact, the last time she had partaken in navelingus was coincidentally her sister’s birthday party. She let out a moan of pleasure, which resulted in a slap on the thigh from Nonon.

“Did I say you could speak, fucktard?” She chastised the black haired girl, slapping her other thigh, but harder this time.

“N-No Asuka, you didn’t…” Satsuki said, acting disappointed with herself as she sank back a bit to give Nonon more room to work with.

“That’s right, fotze, and you’d better behave. My puppe needs a good example to follow!” Nonon then moved her head closer to Satsuki’s stomach and planted a few little kisses in the center, forcing her to hold in some lewd moans and giggles.

“You taste ok for a disgusting schnoodle noodle like yourself,” Nonon taunted, licking up to her ribs and along the lines of the slutty plugsuit cosplay, “I bet you taste way better than my dumbass fucking puppe.” She grabbed Satsuki’s hips and moved south towards her tight little bellybutton, eager to see how it tastes and to make Ryuko suffer from an overflow of horniness. Deciding to cut to the chase and skip the teasing, Jakuzure swiftly stuck her tongue in Satsuki’s navel, letting the limp and moist muscle slide inside of her umbilical scar. Satsuki’s skin went crimson and she closed her legs tightly, holding in a moan. Her eyes shut tightly in a fashion similar to that of her thighs, and she moved her stomach up more into Nonon’s face.

Nonon kept a leisurely licking pace, her tongue lazily making its way to the back of her bellybutton. Satsuki was going nuts trying to contain her pleasure as Nonon went ham on her bellybutton, biting her lip and flaring her nostrils and letting out little throaty moans and clutching the sheets. She hung her head back and jittered around a bit, breasts bouncing as her shoulders and chest twitched. Satsuki desperately hoped that Nonon was enjoying it, because she herself was getting off to it faster than anything she’d ever experienced in her life. Jakuzure finally reached the back of Satsuki’s navel, letting out a pleased moan as the tip of her tongue tasted the neglected skin.

“Wow, your stupid bellybutton tastes better as it goes deeper, Stupid Shinji,” Nonon commented, “Maybe you aren’t as much of a waste of human life as I thought.”

“T-thank you… Asuka!!!” Satsuki moaned, sweating and panting like a dog in the heat. Nonon began to scratch her teeth along the surface of her skin, and she wiggled her hips in pleasure as she leaned back further and further. As she went back, Nonon followed her body, clutching the butt she had admired ever since she saw her don Junketsu for the first time.

Meanwhile, Ryuko laid there on the sweaty dirty sheets as she watched the disgusting display occurring in front of her. Her stomach churned as she took in the horrid misrepresentation of two very well written characters with deep psychological issues. She also felt sick because this involved navel licking, and she wasn’t allowed to take part in it. This was just like her birthday, except she didn’t have a pair of moist panties shoved down her throat, and her body wasn’t in supreme pain due to horniness. At least she had achieved an orgasm this time, even if that cost her some gratification for her fetishistic lechery. Thinking about that day made her gush like crazy, and she began to kick and pull and arch her body up. Her wrists and ankles were chaffing as they twisted around in and pulled against the cuffs. She gnawed at the gag and tried to loosen it or spit it out, letting out grunts as she struggled for freedom.

While all this was going on, Nonon had her mouth buried in Satsuki’s belly, her tongue parading around the girl’s navel and circling the knot with the tip. Out of the corner of her eye, she was looking at the struggling Ryuko, watching her leaking pussy and trembling boobs with delight. Suffering was massively entertaining to the pink haired girl, and she always enjoyed to put on a show for a restrained, horny slut, only to give them what they wanted after hours of teasing and breakdowns. She focused back on Satsuki, who had long since forgotten about the silence she was ordered to endure, moaning and praising the Asuka character like a crazy, salacious slut.

“Oh, Asuka, please give me more!!! I love this!!!” The Kiryuin girl cried out, her upper body shaking around like she was doing the Bernie. Nonon then proceeded to go ham on her button, sucking and lapping and fucking like a maniac.

“You should be more grateful, idiot,” Nonon chastised after she released suction from her girlfriend’s bellybutton, “After all, I am 200 times better than you!!!” Jakuzure then pushed her down on the bed and wrapped her arms tightly around her waist, doing the same with her legs around her calves. Her head was bobbing moving every which way as she lovingly and passionately frenched the delicate orifice, stretching, pulling, and sucking on it until it turned red.

“Y-Y-You’re right, I should!!!” Satsuki stuttered, either from the immense pleasure or a devotion to staying in character, “You’re such a goddess,Asuka!!! You’re way better than that dumbass bitch over there!!!” Ryuko went berserk when she heard the insult, letting out muffled screams as she tried to interrupt the navelingus. Both girls ignored her, but Nonon got tremendously wet from the lovely rage and quintupled her efforts ten fold. She wrapped her lips around the navel and sucked as hard as she could, the force giving way to a massive orgasm, squirting her pussy juice all over Nonon and further ruining the expensive silk sheets. She laid back in ecstasy and enjoyed her afterglow, her tongue hanging out like a dog and her cheeks were all rosy.

“W-wow… That was amazing, Asuka!!!” Satsuki moaned, rubbing her stiff nipples through her plugsuit top, “Can I do you now?” Satsuki’s question was answered by a slap to the face, and Nonon proceeded to sit on top of her.

“You really are an idiot, dummkopf,” Nonon insulted Satsuki, putting her hands on her hips and spitting on the girl, “As if I’d ever let you go down on me!!!”

“I… I’m s-sorry Ask-” Satsuki began to say but she was cut off by another slap.

“Oh, don’t fucking apologize, you japanese always fucking apologize!!!” Nonon complained, “So cut the crap and just do what I want!!!”

“O-ok…” Satsuki whimpered, blushing and looking like she was about to cry. Her expression got an eyeroll out of Nonon, who looked in Ryuko’s direction to find her still struggling and screaming, her gag halfway out as she battled for freedom. Although she wasn’t broken, Nonon figured this would be an ample opportunity to do so.

“I think my puppe deserves some attention now, dontcha think?” She asked in a seductive manner, licking her lips as she eyed up her scrumptious looking bellybutton. Satsuki looked over at her baby sister with a horny but weirded out expression, but that soon turned into an evil little smirk.

“Yeah, she looks like she needs a little fun…” Satsuki said in a low and sexy voice, getting back on track with her punishment.

“Shall we, you dumbass?” Nonon held out her hand to her lady, and Satsuki took it without hesitation, getting up on her knees. Both ladies then turned in Ryuko’s direction, flashing her a sexy smile and a wink. Ryuko felt her muscles tense up and her legs spasm, the expression so hot that she felt herself get a little wetter. The two crawled over to Ryuko, Satsuki on the left and Nonon on the right, and they laid down beside her.

“She looks like she’s been super eager for our return, doesn’t she?” Satsuki giggled, placing a hand on Ryuko’s thigh and trailing it upwards to her abdomen and ending at the center of her belly, making the black haired girl squeal and shiver with delight as she felt her sister’s magical skin make contact with her own. Nonon followed suit, dragging her hand up Matoi’s creamy belly and meeting fingers with Satsuki in the center.

“Are you ready, puppe?” Nonon purred, her voice sounding comforting for a change rather than sadistic and bitchy. Ryuko nodded eagerly, her eyes wide with lust as she tried to speak, but the gag prevented her from speaking.

“Should we let her express her feelings, Asuka?” Satsuki asked, speaking against Ryuko’s skin just like her pink haired lover did. The toasty respiration warmed the girl up a little, contribution to the fire burning in her crotch. Ryuko licked and pushed against the gag with her tongue, showing that she wanted it off and hoping to persuade Jakuzure to give in to her whims.

“Hmm… I guess,” Nonon said, “But if she says anything I don’t like, I’m silencing her again!” Satsuki nodded, reaching up and hooking her hands behind Ryuko’s head. She ran her fingers through her sister’s black hair looking for the strap, finding it almost immediately and unhooking it. The gag fell off her Ryuko’s face and landed on her collar, her speaking privileges were finally given back to her. Matoi stretched out her jaw and tried to unstiffen it, relieved that she could talk again without some damned rubber ball getting in the way.

"Aaaaah, much better," Ryuko sighed, "Thanks for that, Sats. That fucking gag was getting annoyi-AHHH!!!" the bound girl was cut off as Nonon gave her another love bite, with this one being about a centimeter and a half away from her bellybutton.

"I'm starting to remember why we gagged her..." Nonon groaned, regretting her decision to be nice to the girl instead of breaking her in the most statistically kinky ways imaginable.She gave her a few more near her hips and thighs, annoying Ryuko a lot.

"Dude, what the hell?" Ryuko shouted, "I thought you were gonna go down on me!!!"

“Well we have been a little mean for her,” Satsuki cooed, putting her hand on Ryuko’s cheek, “Don’t you think she deserves a little love?” Nonon rolled her eyes at this notion, disgusted with Satsuki’s sudden concern for her sister. However, considering how they had been torturing the poor girl for quite some time now, she figured giving her a good time wasn’t all that bad.

“Oh fine, but only because she’s your sister!” Nonon huffed. Ryuko’s eyes lit up, exhilarated that she was finally gonna get some navel lovin’. Nonon was clearly pissed that she couldn’t make Ryuko suffer any longer, but a warm hand on her cheek scattered those thoughts to the wind. Satsuki brought her face closer to Nonon’s and gave a long and passionate, making the pink haired girl blush uncontrollably. She pulled away after about a minute and a half.

“If you liked that, I’ll give you more if you get my baby sister off,” Satsuki said, winking at Nonon and flashing her a sexy smirk. The pink haired girl felt dizzy at the sight of that, feeling a little bit of blood drip from her nose.

“Can we do it dressed as Marceline and Princess Bubblegum?” Nonon asked, her blood running hotter than the sun. Satsuki leaned in closely and put her forehead to her lover’s.

“Whatever you want, puddin…” She whispered, causing a jet of crimson to burst of Jakuzure’s nostril. Ryuko felt like she was going to puke as she witnessed these two plan out their next sexy adventure, one that she would hopefully be fortunate enough to not bare witness to. She involuntarily gagged, bringing attention to herself and reminding the ladies of what they should have been doing.

“I’m sorry to interrupt, but are you just gonna keep stalling or are you lick my bellybutton?” Ryuko asked, her tone sounding rather annoyed that she wasn’t getting her long awaited bellybutton blowjob.

“Sorry Ryuko, my girlfriend is just too distracting!!!” Satsuki apologized, returning to her position with her face above her sister’s stomach. Nonon did just as Satsuki did, their foreheads touching each other as they looked down at Ryuko’s creamy belly. Looking each other in the eye, they let their tongues hang out, releasing them from their mouths at the same time. In time with each other, they descended onto the delicious looking stomach, making contact at the same time. Feeling the two simultaneous tongues touching her wonderful belly flesh was absolutely astounding to the bound girl, and she shivered with delight as she felt her body warm up significantly. The two ladies began to glide around the girl's belly in little figure eights, their pace and position synchronized perfectly with each other.

“Mmmmmm, fuck!!! This is amazing~!!!” Ryuko squeaked, licking her lips and flaring her nostrils as the couple tongue bathed her belly. Their tongues felt drastically different as well, with Satsuki having a smooth, silky magical tongue, and Nonon had a rough and somewhat dry one like a cat. Together they felt absolutely heavenly, and she could feel something big brewing in her lower abdomen. She wiggled her hips in ecstasy as her body went red, unable to contain her excitement for some bellybutton fun. Soon, the tongues were about half a centimeter away from her bellybutton, slowly moving towards it while lightly teasing her skin with the tips.

“C’mon, stop teasing me!!!” Ryuko grunted impatiently, tugging at the cuffs and snarling as she gave into her animalistic desires. Doing as the fussy girl commanded, Satsuki and Nonon went in for the kill, jamming both of their tongues in the girl’s neglected navel and viciously wiggling them around inside. Ryuko instantly arched her body up and cried out in happiness.

“YESSS~~!!! OH GOD YESSSSS~~~!!!” The feisty girl screamed, drooling like a mutt for more. Her older sister and her lover were happy to provide her with it, and they went berserk in her wee tummy hole as their tongues stretched it to it’s limit. It was a tasty little bellybutton as well, and they quickly got addicted to the ambrosia-like flavor. Their tongues rubbed up against each other as if they were frenching, and soon they were fucking the girl’s navel with no restraint what-so-ever.

“OH BABY, KEEP GOING~!!!! RIGHT THERE~!!!” Ryuko moaned, her sentences being interrupted by short, throaty growls as she purred for more. Her body was completely arched up and the was dripping like crazy, with saliva running down her sides and forming a wet spot on the sheets beneath her. Satsuki grabbed Ryuko’s wonderful ass in order to prop her up, squeezing the rump roast and moaning loudly as she went ham on the girl’s umbilicus. Nonon rubbed her clit as she made wild, vigorous love to the tart tummy button of her girlfriend’s sister. All of their movements in her sexy navel resulted in several lewd and kinky squishing noises to be made, adding to Ryuko’s feverish lust. Her pussy felt like it was bursting at the seams, and this was quite possibly going to be one of the biggest orgasms Ryuko would ever have in her life.

“C’MON, JUST A LITTLE…. LITTLE MORE!!!!!!” Ryuko screamed, ready to go nuts at any second if she didn’t kersplode right this second. Both ladies gave one final pumping action with their tongues, making sure that this would be the biggest one that they had done thus far, and it was so hard that it forced Ryuko’s arching body down onto the bed. Once she made contact with the mattress, her pussy popped, and out came a shower of glorious, delicious slut butter.

“Holy fucking shit…” Ryuko wheezed, “That was… Thank you….” Nonon and Satsuki came up from her belly and wiped their spit off their faces, with Satsuki massaging her sibling’s belly with her right hand.

“I think we broke her, Satsuki,” Nonon chuckled, continuing to rub her clit as she looked at Ryuko’s fluid covered body with excitement.

“No, she looks just fine to me,” Satsuki replied, cracking her back after leaning over for twenty minutes.

“Good god, that was… fucking amazing!!!” Ryuko laughed, overtaken by her lust “Can I have seconds?!?!?” Her response shocked the two lovers, who looked at her with crimson faces.

“Well, if you want it…” Satsuki shrugged, getting back into position. Nonon, not being one to let her girlfriend play with other women by herself, joined Lady Satsuki on Ryuko’s belly. The two stuck their tongues out, and went back to work on the girl’s navel.

“Oh fuck yes, this is heaven!!!” Ryuko moaned, leaning back and enjoying the oral navelingus.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back