• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ryuko's Recurring Wet-mare Chapter 3

Nui ths Lesbian

Chapter 3: Clowning around with Magical Girls

“Oh god, I regret everything I’ve ever done…” Ryuko groaned, rubbing a bag of ice against her aching crotch and navel. Her entire stomach was red and covered in love bites and lipstick stains, and her groin and inner thighs told the same story. Her shirt was pulled up so that she could rub the ice against herself, and her jeans were pulled down to her knees so that she could get the ice between her legs. Her face was red and sticky, covered in dried sweat and tears Ryuko leaned back in the leather seat and let out another groan, her head felt like it was on fire. Since she was in no state to walk home, Satsuki had Hououmaru drive her back. She cried out in agony as the car hit a bump, sending a painful shock to her undercarriage that the ice couldn’t help.

“Sorry about that,” Hououmaru apologized, “This road is a little rough.” The secretary drove along the dark backwoods road in the rolls royce, doing her best to give her passenger a smooth journey home. The moonlight peeked through the tall dead trees as a

“I shouldn’t have asked for twelfths…” Ryuko whined as she pushed the ice closer to her sore pussy, “That industrial strength vibrator was a bad idea…”

“Sounds like you got drunk on lust,” Hououmaru said, driving slowly over another bump.

“Yeah…” The exhausted girl whimpered, “It felt so good that I just got caught up in it. I knew in the back of my mind that I should’ve stopped but… My body couldn’t resist. I felt like a-” Ryuko cut herself off before she could say it, before she could utter those words from that all too real dream. The phrase bounced around in her head, echoing in that cutesy tone of voice she used when she called her that.

“Like a what?” Rei asked, concerned with Ryuko, who had a very spooked and depressed expression on her face.

“Nothing, it’s fine…” Ryuko answered as she sighed, rubbing her forehead and letting the ice sit comfortably between her legs, “I’m just feelin’ a little drained, that’s all.” Hououmaru shrugged and continued to focus on driving the car into the pitch black woods. Ryuko let the other bag of ice rest on her lap as she pushed it against her stomach, shivering as she rubbed the bag against her raw, stinging skin.

“I didn’t think you would have any weird fetishes,” Hououmaru joked, trying to get a laugh out of Ryuko.

“That’s what they all say,” Ryuko chuckled, “And for people who aren’t into that sorta thing, Satsuki did a HELL of a good job on me!!!”

“Well, she IS Lady Satsuki,” Hououmaru commented, “Everything she does is absolutely sublime.”

“I guess…” Ryuko groaned, “But it still fucking hurts like a BITCH!!!” The car hit another bump, and her body was forced up into the seat belt. She rubbed her ice bags against her sore areas and breathed sharply through her teeth. She panted and groaned and squeezed her eyes tightly,

“Take it easy, now,” Rei said, “You’re just gonna make yourself feel worse.”

“Y-yeah… Jesus I need a bath…” Matoi sighed, “I feel… unclean.”

“At least you don’t have to clean up their mess,” Hououmaru chuckled, blushing and gripping the leather steering wheel in embarrassment.

“At least you didn’t help make that mess,” Ryuko snapped, getting a little annoyed with the conversation.

“Touche,” Rei muttered, focusing back on her driving. The two sat in awkward silence for the rest of the drive, which lasted for about 20 more minutes. The whole time Ryuko kept hearing those words ring throughout her mind. Dirty little fuckpuppet, dirty little fuckpuppet, dirty little fuckpuppet, over and over and over again. And it was all in her annoying high pitched fucking voice, eating away at her and pissing her off to no end.

“I’m not a fuckpuppet, I’m not!” Ryuko growled internally, “So what if I lose control when I’m really horny, that doesn’t mean I’m just some mindless sex doll!!!” The warm orange of the street lights illuminated the car as Hououmaru pulled up to Ryuko’s apartment building.

“Well, here we are,” Hououmaru broke the silence, “Need any help getting upstairs?”

“I’ll be fine, thanks,” Ryuko muttered as she climbed out of the car, her jeans still at her knees and the ice still between her legs.

“Wait, are you seriously gonna go back to your apartment like that?” Hououmaru blurted out in disbelief.

“Watch me,” Ryuko chuckled, shuffling into the building wit her trousers at her ankles, hunched over as she held her ice bags against her sore area, pushing the door open with her head and walking into the lobby. She trudged through the lobby with her underwear clad ass in the air and into the elevator, receiving several strange looks from the other residents as she passed through. She rode the elevator up and quickly stumbled to her apartment, collapsing on the floor out of exhaustion. The ice, which was somewhat melted, was crushed under her weight as she landed with a thud.

“Finally… I’m home.” The girl moaned, dragging her body to the bathroom so that she could draw herself a bath. She leaned up against the bathroom door and twisted the knob, the thing opening as she pushed her weight against it. Ryuko fell in, hitting the little rug at the center and grabbing the base of the tub as she got on her shaky legs again. She slowly took her clothing off and threw it into a pile in the corner, climbing in the tub and turning the water on with her foot. The warm water flowed from the silver valve and slashed against the white surface of the tub’s bottom, with little droplets clinging to Ryuko’s tired legs. She let the water rise up to her chest, her bosoms floating in the warm bathwater.

“Aaaaaaaah, that’s better…” Ryuko moaned, sinking into the sea of comfort and toastiness. She leaned her head back and stared up at the ceiling, her eyelids feeling like lead. Soon, she drifted off, sinking further down into the tub until the water was at her neck.

“Ryuuuuuuuuuuuuukoooooooooo…. Ryuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukooooooooooooo!!!! C’mon, wake up Ryuko!!!” An all too familiar cutesy voice cooed, bringing Ryuko out of her sleep.

“Five more minutes, Mako,” Ryuko groaned, “It’s not like it’s No Tardy’s Day….” Her nose twitched as she drooled into her pillow.

“Mako? How dare you compare me to that slumdog slut!!! I should punish you for that!!” The voice chastised the sleeping girl, who slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head up.

“Fine, I’ll get up… Wait, who’s there???” Ryuko questioned, getting up on her feet and opening her eyes fully. The sight before her was shocking: There were several silver bars standing vertically, which meant that she was in a cage of some sort. Away from the cage were some empty sets of bleachers, which were in front of some large red and white striped cloth.

“Where the hell am I?” Ryuko whispered, walking forward and then being stopped as something tugged at her neck. The shock from the force caused the girl trip, with her landing on her ass.

“Gah, son of a whore!!!” Ryuko screamed, “What the fuck is going on???” She looked back in the direction of what was pulling at her neck, and saw a rope going towards her. One end rope was connected to one of the cage’s bars, and the other was strapped to a choker on the back of her neck. She got up and tried to pull against it, but she was merely yanked back as she tried to get away from it, landing on her rear again. On top of that, when she tried to rub her stinging bottom, her arms wouldn’t move. She looked down to see both of her arms wrapped in leather cuffs, with one on top of the other. And to cap it all off, she was butt naked, and it was very nippy out tonight. She shivered and felt her nipples becoming erect from the cold.

“God dammit, what the fuck is going on???” Matoi huffed, “I swear I’m gonna find the asshole that did this to me and kick their fucking teeth in!!!”

“You should learn to be a little nicer, hun,” The voice rang out again, “Nobody likes a girl with a filthy mouth.” Ryuko looked around and immediately snarled as she laid eyes on the owner of the voice: Nui. The blonde still had her signature pigtails and eyepatch on, but her clothing was a tad… unusual. Her outfit was essentially a skin tight red and black jumpsuit with the midriff cut out. She had a white ruff around her neck and similar cuffs around her wrists. The suit was covered in alternating red and black diamonds as well, with the color of the diamonds contrasting with the place they were at. Her face was painted white as well, and she was wearing lipstick too.

“Nui…” Ryuko growled, “I should’ve known it was you.” Nui just cocked her head to the side and smiled, going up and down on her toes in an adorable fashion.

“I’m happy to see you too, luv!!!” Nui giggled, “Especially after last night, I was so upset that we weren’t able to finish playing together!!!”

“Fuck you, dipshit,” Ryuko hissed, “And what’s up with your fucking outfit, you look ridiculous!!!” The girl’s response caused the blonde girl to pout, with disappointment washing over her face.

“Awwww, you don’t like it?” Nui whined, “I thought you liked cosplay!!!”

“What the fuck made you think that, retard???” Ryuko shouted in anger, pulling at the bonds on her arms.

“You looked like you enjoyed it when your stupid sister and her dumbass girlfriend went down on you,” Nui commented.

“That was different, I-” Ryuko's sentence just stopped as her whole body froze upon hearing Nui's words, “H-How did you know…”

“I know everything about you, sweetie!!!” Nui giggled, “I wouldn't be a good mistress if I didn’t know anything about my Dirty Little Fuckpuppet, now would I?”

“STOP CALLING ME THAT, I’M NOT YOUR SEX SLAVE!!!!” Ryuko screamed, running at Nui and slamming her body against the bars, trying to slip out so that she could kick the girl in her devilishly adorable face. Harime didn’t react, keeping her smile on while Ryuko growled and snarled like an animal.

“You’re so funny, Ryuko,” Nui mocked the caged girl, “The crowd is gonna love love love ya!!!”

“What crowd?” Ryuko spat, “There’s nobody here but you and me, fucktard!!!”

“That’s where you’re wrong, you silly goose!!!” Nui cooed, “There’s someone sitting over there!!!” Nui pointed to the right, where a girl was patiently waiting in the bleachers. She was blonde and had twin drills, with a little hat that had a flower hairpin and some fur attached to the side. She had a white cloth top on that covered her fairly large breasts, with a yellow ribbon around her neck and a brown corset secured tightly around her abdomen. Her hands were clad in fingerless gloves and her arms had white sleeves going up to her forearm. A short yellow skirt covered her hips down to her thighs, where brown stocking adorned her legs. She patiently sipped on some tea and watched the scene, waiting for the show to begin.

“Who the hell is she?” Ryuko whispered, staring at the quiet girl and bewitched by how calm and collected she was. All of those thoughts were brought to a halt when Nui tugged on the leash, which caused Ryuko to lurch over and land on her side. She moaned in pain as the sadistic blond clown dragged her over to the door of the cage.

“Get on your knees, whore,” Nui cheerfully commanded the girl, tugging on the leash more and opening the door. The choker tightened around Ryuko’s neck, lightly strangling her and as it closed around her windpipe. Ryuko got on her knees and crawled over to her master, her face red from intense blushing and the blood being cut off by the tight choker.

“I… I can’t breathe…” Ryuko struggled to speak as Nui continued to pull on the leash, giggling as gave her another hard yank.

“Awwww, getting stage fright?” Nui mocked her little pet, “There’s no reason to get all choked up, luv. The audience is gonna love ya!!!”

“Y-you’re… choking me!!!” Ryuko struggled to speak as the choker crushed her windpipe.

“Choking? No no no, silly, choking is something you do when you eat too fast,” Nui lectured, “Strangling is what I’m currently doing to you with your leash, sweetie pie!!!”

“C-Could you sto-op…” Ryuko couldn’t breathe, the collar was too tight and she was wiggling on the ground, trying to loosen it.

“What’s the magic wooooooooooord?” Nui asked, her tone still polite and cute even as she tortured the poor girl.

“P-please, mistress….” Ryuko stuttered, on the verge of passing out as everything started to spin. Nui’s eye lit up when she heard the word ‘mistress’ come out of the girl’s mouth.

“Okie dokie!!!” Nui giggled, releasing her grip on the leash and letting Ryuko breathe again. Once she was free of the choke hold, Ryuko went limp, her body focusing on breathing and nothing else. She laid there wheezing and coughing, happy that she wasn’t being subjected to that anymore.

“T-thank you, ma’am…” Ryuko whispered, a little stunned by the words coming out of her own mouth.

“What the fuck? Why am I thanking this ****, she nearly killed me!!!” The black and red haired girl thought as she began to get back on her knees.

“You’re welcome!!!” Nui cheerfully replied to her fuckpuppet, “Now, get ready my lovely, it’s almost showtime!!!” Nui skipped to the center of the stage, bringing a reluctant Ryuko along with her. Matoi shuffled along, hanging her head low in embarrassment, even though there was only one person there to witness it, and they didn’t look like they were all too interested in it to begin with.

“Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the greatest show on Earth!!!” Nui called out like an old fashioned circus ringmaster, enthusiastically waving to the mostly empty stands with a big smile on her face. The blonde in the audience stopped sipping her tea, putting it down on a saucer next to her and waving back in the most polite fashion possible.

“It’s so nice to see that we have such a lively crowd this evening,” Nui giggled, “Isn’t that right, Ryuko?” Ryuko looked at Nui and glared, her expression similar to Satsuki’s when she looked down over the mountain-like Honnouji Academy from the edge of her tower.

“Awwww, it looks like our favorite little freak is all grumpy tonight!!!” Nui cooed, going over to Ryuko and kneeling down to give her a hug. The naked girl kept the same expression on her face. Nui was annoyed by her plaything’s stoic expression, and thus thought of a way to have some fun with her.

“I think I know just the thing to cheer you up, bug-a-boo!!!” The clown girl said seductively, breathing against the girl’s cheek. The warm breath tickled her skin and made Ryuko all the more uncomfortable. Harime got up and turned to the “audience” again, clasping her hands together and putting that big smile back on.

“Our little Ryuko isn’t doing very well tonight, folks. I think one of you should come down and have some fun with her, if ya know what I mean!!!” The girl with the twin drills in the stands raised an eyebrow, intrigued with Nui’s proposal. Ryuko, unsurprisingly, was dreading it more than anything in the world.

“How ‘bout it, does anyone want to play with this lovely girl?” Nui asked, putting her hand up to her ear and listening for the cheer of a non-existent crowd. The tactful girl in the audience raised up her hand, and due to the lack of anyone else being there, Nui picked her.

“You there, in the yellow, come on down!!!” Nui called on the quiet girl, motioning for her to come down to center stage. The blonde girl slowly got up and walked down the steps, her posture just as firm and elegant standing up as it was sitting down. She entered the ring and walked over to Nui, her walking speed picking up slightly but keeping the same comportment. As Ryuko watched her walk over, she noticed that she was rubbing her thumbs against the sides of her index fingers, like she was anxious about something.

“Good evening, young lady,” Nui greeted the girl, “How are you doing this lovely evening?”

“I’m doing fine, thank you for asking,” The girl replied, nodding her head softly with a polite smile on her face.

“Tell us your name, luv,” Nui asked, her cutesy tone sinking into a seductive but still just as equally adorable one.

“It’s Mami Tomoe, and I hope that I can help out your little friend here. She looks so depressed…” Mami walked over to Ryuko and squatted down, her legs closed together so that the naked girl couldn’t accidentally peep up her skirt, although it’s not like Ryuko really gave a damn about it. Ryuko didn’t give Mami eye contact, instead looking away at the ground. Mami placed her hand on Ryuko’s head and started to softly pet her, but that still didn’t invoke a reaction out of the girl.

“It’s ok, I’m not gonna hurt you, little one,” Mami whispered softly, her voice sounded very mother-like and gentle.

“Bite me,” Ryuko growled, still looking at the ground as Mami continued to stroke her head, unswayed by the girl’s insult.

“Awww, I think she’s just mad because she never gets any fun,” Nui mocked her, skipping over to the two and joining in the head petting.

“Well what does she like?” Mami asked, “I’m sure I’d be able to show her a good time.” Nui perked up at the chance to humiliate her fuckpuppet.

“She’s a total freak,” Nui laughed, “She loves being dominated and she goes gaga for bellybuttons!!!” Ryuko felt herself quake with rage as Nui spouted lies and made fun of her fetish again. Mami raised an eyebrow in surprise, confused by what the clown girl was saying.

“Bellybuttons?” Mami asked, a slight chuckle in her voice as she said it, “That’s awfully usual.” She ran her fingers through the girl’s hair and started to curl it around her fingers, straightening it and getting all the tangles out of her messy mop top.

“Can I go a single fucking day without someone kink shaming me???” Ryuko thought, her breathing getting angrier and angrier, but the way the big tittied blonde played with her hair calmed her down a little.

“Yup!!! She goes nuts when she has her bellybutton licked!!!” Nui giggled, “She loves it so much that she squirts and squirts for HOURS!!!” Mami held her chin between her index finger and her thumb, thinking about what she knew about Ryuko’s little fetish and the best way to satisfy her.

“Does she ever get to, say, do it to someone else?” Mami asked, her question causing Ryuko’s eyebrows to come up a little.

“Not very much,” Nui answered, “But it would be a nice change of pace for my dirty widdle fuckpuppet!!! She loves being called naughty things, by the way.” Mami nodded and tilted her head down so that she could be at the same level as the naked girl.

“Would you like to lick my bellybutton, Miss Fucktoy?” The girl asked, her warm smile catching Ryuko’s attention. The angry girl looked up at the blonde, staring at her with rage and malice. However, Mami was unmoved, still keeping the friendly expression up even as she was given such an intimidating look. Ryuko opened her mouth to speak, prepared to say how much she wanted the busty girl to fuck off and go die.

“I would love that very very much, ma’am,” Ryuko replied, returning the friendly smile and blushing a little bit. Mami’s smile got wider and she ruffled Ryuko’s hair a bit, very pleased by her manners and now wanting to make the girl happy. Matoi, however, was disgusted with her own response.

“Why the fuck did I just say that?” She thought, “Oh god, it’s happening again!!! Jesus god why is this happening?!?!?!”

“Where should we set up?” Mami inquired, looking around for a place to sit so that she could have her bellybutton eaten out by the naked girl.

“Over there,” Nui retorted, pointing at a little pedestal over to the right of where the three ladies were huddled around. Mami nodded and walked over, rubbing her fingers and thumbs together again, except faster this time. She sat on the pedestal and motioned for Ryuko to come over with her finger, still looking proper but at the same time very very seductive and sexy. Ryuko crawled over, with Nui gripping her leash to make sure she didn’t get away, but that wouldn’t be a problem anymore since the kneeling girl wasn’t in control of her own actions.
Once Ryuko had crawled over to the blonde with the large gazongers, she sat up like an obedient pet and put her head in front of Mami’s abdomen. Mami gave that same lovely smile to the girl, which made the black and red haired girl a little wet. THe blonde began to undo her brown corset, slowly undoing the three little straps on the front, teasing the kneeling girl as she let her anticipation build up. Ryuko breathed heavily, her body getting charged up with lust while she was internally trying to regain control of her muscles and what she was saying.

“C’mon Mami, I wanna see your belly sooooooo bad!!!” Ryuko whimpered, giving the blonde submissive puppy dog eyes. Mami blushed and chuckled, undoing the middle strap on her middle and slowly unhooking it, smiling seductively at the girl as she did so.

“Patience is a virtue, little one,” Mami softly scolded the girl, letting the undone strap hang freely as her hands slowly went for the third and final one. Her hands were beginning to feel a bit shaky as they reached the final leather strap and pushing the little strip out of the buckle. Ryuko’s eyes widened and her breathing speed increased, huffing and becoming audible to the blonde girl. The corset began to open and fall off, with Mami deciding that gravity should be in charge of the big reveal. As the brown article slipped off her body, it’s contents were revealed to the horny girl. However, it was spoiled when all she could see was Mami’s white top.

“Awwwww, did I disappoint you, hun?” Mami laughed, leaning back and wiggling her clothed belly in front of Ryuko. Ryuko looked up with sad puppy dog eyes, her lip quivering as well.

“That wasn’t very nice…” The naked girl whimpered, and Mami realized that her little joke was kinda mean. Ryuko continued to pout, but internally, she was disgusted with her behavior and would have been much more angrier had she been in control.

“I’m sorry, that was rather mean of me,” Mami apologized, skipping the games and quickly lifting her shirt up so that Ryuko could see her belly. Ryuko took in all the details of the girl’s surprisingly perfect belly. She was toned and smooth like hell, and she had a faint hint of abs, although it was noticeable and very sexy. Ryuko drooled into Mami’s skirt as she looked at the girl’s lovely belly, lustfully staring into the deep hole that was her bellybutton. It looked absolutely delicious!!!

“I take it by the fact that your saliva is pooling in my crotch that you like my stomach,” Mami joked, her words breaking Ryuko out of her trance.

“Y-Yes,” Ryuko moaned, “Your bellybutton looks magical…” Ms. Tomoe giggled when she heard the word ‘magical’ uttered from Ryuko’s mouth, believing it was all too fitting for her.

“You don’t know the half of it,” Mami chuckled, “Now are you just going to keep staring or are you gonna have a taste of me?”

“Ok…” Ryuko muttered, leaning her face in closer to Mami’s belly and kissing it right above the girl’s navel. Mami’s eyebrows rose up in surprise as she felt the girl’s lips make contact with her skin. It was a strange feeling indeed, but it was quite interesting. Ryuko kissed and licked her way down to the blonde’s navel, She circled the scar with her tongue and increased the speed at which she did so with each rotation. Her head went along with her tongue, going round and round and round in a little circle, the feeling driving Mami the bellybutton virgin nuts. Her giant bewbs were rising up and down as she breathed, getting very aroused from what was really foreplay before the main event.

“T-This is…. This is new....” Mami moaned as she struggled to keep her composure, feeling all flustered as Ryuko did her little roundabout on her umbilicus. The girl’s eyes darted around and she blinked repeatedly, biting and licking her lips and swallowing her saliva so that it wouldn’t leak out of her mouth and make her look improper.

“This would be a hell of a lot better if I could fucking control myself,” Ryuko thought as she prepared to bury her tongue in the girl’s yummy little navel. She stopped her rotations directly above Mami’s delicious navel, giving the girl a moment to breathe before she got o the good stuff. Slowly, Ryuko dipped her tongue in, the very tip of it going inside and licking the navel ceiling. Ryuko pondered her navel flavor for a little while, as it was rather hard for her to pin down. It was rather sweet, but it was hard to find something to compare it to.

Meanwhile Mami was still flustered as fuck, forgetting her manners for the time being and rubbing her right breast with her right hand. She had a horny smile stretched across her face, and her cheeks were molten red. Soft little moans escaped her lips and she did her best to stay silent, not wanting to break Ryuko’s concentration.

“Good lord, this is way more lewd than I anticipated,” Mami thought, balling up her fists as she tried to keep her more lascivious emotions in check. She grinded her tight little sexy ass into the pedestal and felt tears of joy welling up in her eyes. In other words, she’d never felt so alive in her life. This rush was exhilarating, the feeling of having such an insignificant spot give her such immense pleasure was amazing!!! She arched her back up into Ryuko’s tongue and let out a long, pleased moan, letting her head hang back, with her twin drills following suit.

“Oooooh, yes Ryuko,” Mami encouraged, “That’s the ticket. Keep going, riiiiiiight there….~” Ryuko picked up the pace and eat out the blonde’s magical navel, eagerly lapping at it’s baby skin smooth and tasty walls. The naked girl moaned and giggled with glee as she tongued it deeper and deeper, making out with it as if it were a little mouth. She sucked and kissed and licked and smacked her lips, focusing all of her energy into making passionate love to this beautiful magical girl. Saliva dripped out of Mami’s lovely navel as Ryuko continued her sexy assault, trickling down her lower belly and staining the waist of her skirt.

“Everything feels so damp…” Mami yammered, “I was so wrong to think that this was weird, this is the most powerful thing I’ve ever felt!!!” The blonde suddenly wrapped her arms around Ryuko’s head, holding it against her abdomen as she whipped her body back onto the pedestal. She gyrated her hips and her torso and flared her nostrils, wrapping her stocking-clad legs around Ryuko’s body. Her inner thighs were soaking wet, which was apparent since the tops of her stockings were moist as all hell. She rubbed the soggy parts against Ryuko’s ribs and thrusted her midsection up into Matoi’s face in short little bursts.

Since she was now above the girl’s navel instead of in front of it, Ryuko’s tongue went spelunking into it’s sexy depths. From this angle she was at, Matoi had more access to the busty blonde’s sexy little navel hole, digging her tongue to the bottom and finally reaching her ultra-sensitive navel knot. Mami let out a large yell of pleasure as her virgin belly clit was rubbed for the first time, with this action turning her on so much that she took her right hand and shoved down her skirt with gusto. She began rubbing her dripping sex with unimaginable force, letting out little aroused giggles and moans as she lost her mind to the euphoria of her lust. Every movement of Ryuko’s tongue caused her to dramatically speed up the rate at which her hand teased and tickled her groin.

“Oh yes, please keep going, you horny slut!!!” Mami cried, huffing and squealing as she insulted the girl, remembering that Nui said the girl was into that. Ryuko sped up and got wetter, the insult obviously turned her on immensely.

“Please get in deeper, you dumbass fucking whore!!!!” Mami yelled, still acting polite as she called Ryuko those mean names. She writhed and panted and arched her body, squeezing Ryuko with her legs as she felt a heated sensation building up in her lower belly growing at an alarming rate. Ryuko was going ham when she heard every insult, gushing more and more as the words humiliated her to no end.

“This shouldn’t be turning me on, why is this turning me on???” Ryuko screamed internally as her movements got more intense as Mami called her a single-function coitus android. She hated it and it really really pissed her off, but it was doing the opposite and insanely titillating her. She was out of control again, whatever she was doing wasn’t of her own volition. Suddenly she felt a hard slap on her rear, the sound something wooden and flat whipping through the air making contact with her sexy rump roast. Ryuko yelped and shot up, but Mami pulled her back down and shoved her face into her drool covered tummy. Mami looked up to see Nui standing over her and the naked girl, smiling as she leaned on a comically oversized paddle.

“Why’d you do that?” Mami asked politely, her tone sounding a little annoyed but still proper and collected.

“I was just givin’ our little friend here some motivation,” Nui cheerfully replied, taking another swing and hitting Ryuko’s butt hard, causing the girl to squeal in pain, “She loves it when I do it, so I thought I might do it to make it more fun for ya!!!” Mami thought about it for a few seconds, looking down at the girl on her knees, who was currently red in the face.

“Do you like this, little one?” Mami asked, petting Ryuko like she was doing earlier.

“Of course I don’t fucking like it, you stupid ****!!!” Ryuko thought, however she nodded on the outside and gave the big puppy dog eyes again and greatly pissing her off in her head. Mami nodded and continued to pet her.

“Ok, as long as you enjoy it,” She looked up at Nui and winked, giving her the go-ahead. Nui smiled and gave Ryuko an even harder spank, laughing her own ass off as she watched her squirm and scream. However, instead of being overwhelmed in a desire to escape, Ryuko went back to the navel licking like a good little slut. Mami dove back again and let the slave girl go to town on her navel knot, her tongue going fucking berserk in her already wet and raw bellybutton. She still had her legs wrapped around the girl, though they were positioned higher so that Nui wouldn’t accidentally hit her with the paddle. She arched her back up and felt all of her muscles tense up.

“R-Ryuko…. Keep going, you beautiful fucking slut!!! Please!!!” Mami begged, hugging Ryuko and rubbing her naughty bits more and more furiously. She had no idea what her body was doing, but she absolutely loved it.

“E-Everything feels so warm and sticky!!!” Mami cried out, biting her lip as she felt her pussy about to release it’s juices for the first time. Each spank made Ryuko go even faster and faster, her tongue going so fast that it wasn’t even visible to human eyes. Internally, she was a little impressed that this virgin girl was able to handle such intense pleasure, but at the same time she hated that something like this was wasted on someone she didn’t even want to fuck. Nui spanked her from behind again, motivating her like a horse with a whip.

“C’mon, make that blonde bimbo cream her virgin panties already you fucking piece of shit scumbag!!!” Nui cackled, rapidly smacking Ryuko’s butt and making her lick faster and faster. Mami was on the verge of kersploding, and she was going absolutely nuts. Her large breasts bounced every which way as she thrusted up into Ryuko’s face like she was being fucked in her bellybutton.

“I…. It feels so HOT!!!!” Mami yelled, her eyes rolled back into her head and her body arched up one last time before all hell broke loose in her skirt. She squirted, utterly drenching her fucking panties for the first time in her life. Her slut butter dripped down her thighs and some managed to get on Ryuko’s neck and chest. She laid there exhausted of her energy, relishing in her afterglow and an ahegao expression was plastered on her face.

“What… What just happened?” Mami panted, her face all sweaty and red and her massive mammaries heaving up and down. She pulled her hand out from under her skirt, holding it up and admiring it. Her fingers were coated in her love nectar and they shined in the light, dripping on her molten sweaty cheeks. The fingerless glove was also drenched, soaked down to it’s fibers in the glistening light, absolutely ruining the material. But she didn’t mind, all Mami cared about was the fuzzy feeling this pleasure gave her.

“You just had your first orgasm, sweetie!!!” Nui piped up, having changed positions and was now standing behind Mami, moving when she was admiring pussy juice covered hands.

“O-Orgasm?” Mami asked, trying to contemplate this new world of sexual pleasure that had just been revealed to her.

“Yup!!! It happens when you get really turned on!!!” Nui replied, sitting down next to Mami, “And it looks like this dumbass little slut gave you a BIG one!!!” She pointed at Ryuko, who was trying to wipe the drying slut butter on her chest and neck off on the pedestal. Mami stared at the girl and smiled, petting Ryuko with her juice covered hand and running her sticky fingers through her black hair.

“She’s good,” Mami said, “Really good!!!” She kept twirling the girl’s hair between her fingers, much to Ryuko’s internal annoyance.

“Oh god it’s all gooey and disgusting!!!” Ryuko whined in her head, “When will all of this end?!?!?” Nui frowned when she heard Mami praise Ryuko, annoyed that her puppet wasn’t getting the suffering it deserved. She walked around again and got behind Ryuko, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her upright. Mami sat up when she felt the girl’s weight lifted off of her body, looking at Nui, who had a cruel smile on her face.

“What’re you doing to her???” Mami asked, worried that she was trying to hurt Ryuko.

“Oh, don’t worry I’m not gonna harm a hair on her pretty widdle head,” Nui giggled, “I just thought it would be fun for you to try making her cum!!!” Mami thought for a second, looking at Ryuko’s sweaty, creamy body and getting a little bit aroused.

“A little taste test won’t hurt…” Mami muttered under her breath, her words causing Ryuko to have inner meltdown.

“Oh god no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO!!!” She screamed in her head, trying to struggle but staying completely still like a good lil’ fuckpuppet. Mami got on all fours and crawled over to Ryuko, sitting on her feet and getting at eye level with her bellybutton, which was quivering in excitement. Mami wasted no time, and in two seconds flat she was tonguing out the little hole, moving her tongue left and right and lathering the vertex of her tongue against the yummy little walls. Mami moaned as she sampled the skin’s flavor, letting the thought of licking it be the only thing that mattered in her world. Ryuko arched and moaned in pleasure, looking up at Nui with a big horny smile on her face. Nui gave her a cute little smile in return, cocking her head to the side and closing her eye as she did it.

“WHY AM I SMILING AT HER, I SHOULD BE GLARING OR FROWNING OR SOMETHING!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!” Ryuko continued to have her mental fit, focusing all of her brain power into trying to regain control of her body. Mami licked the navel out relentlessly, bringing Ryuko to the verge of kersploding, and it had only been about a minute. She kept moaning and groveling for more, her entire body gyrating and wiggling and arching and bouncing.

“SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! I DON’T WANT THIS, I CAN’T TAKE IT, I WANT HELP, I NEED HELP!!!! SOMEONE, SOMETHING, ANYTHING, SAVE ME!!!!!!!” Ryuko screamed in her head and wanted nothing else but an end to this hell. She suddenly managed to regain control of her eyes, which she immediately shut tight. the last thing she saw before she closed them was Nui giggling at her, enjoying her fake pleasure and giddily taking it all in. The feeling of orgasm intensified and hit a breaking point, until…

Ryuko could suddenly feel her body rubbing up against something fuzzy and wet, her eyes shot open and she instantly got up on her knees. She was still in the bathroom, but instead of being in the tub she was on the floor, having been sleeping on the rug. The rug had her shape in it from her sleeping on it, and it was glistening as well.

“Why’s it all shiny…?” Ryuko asked herself, looking down and placing her hand on the carpet, dragging her finger along the surface and collecting a little on her finger. Upon closer inspection, it was very obvious as to what it was.

“Did…. I did it again, didn’t I?” She muttered in a shaky voice, slowly looking down at her body to see it covered in the same stuff. Her eye twitched and she felt like she was going to vomit, having masturbated to her nightmares twice in the past two days. Something was obviously wrong with her. As she stood up, she heard a giggle coming from down the hall, making her jump. She rushed out to where she thought the source was, to see nobody there.

“I… I think there’s something wrong with me…” Ryuko gulped, realizing that this was just the beginning of something much much worse.

To be continued...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back