• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet Fun! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
6' 3" Fahdi Hassan the senior Taliban operative lay bound to the interrogation table stripped to his briefs and socks, blindfold and gagged as I injected 5mg of Morphine Sulfate into him then gave him an IV administration of Narcan to reverse the Morphine and Demerol. I wanted this fucker wide-awake. As the narcan was taking effect, I was drawing up Pavulon, a potent paralytic drug that impedes voluntary and involuntary movement but allows sensations to enhance and continue uninterrupted and I injected the Pavulon. When it hit his body fell like a lifeless figure, totally unable to control any muscle movement but perfectly able to see, hear, and feel.

"There Fahdi now you're ready for me, I'm gonna gettcha! You are to be tortured in the most unbearable way for you personally and so of course will know your weakness being ticklishness and most predomonantly on your size 14 feet. You will I assume realise you can expect no mercy from me and gagged as your verbal reactions not needing to be heard by me. The other drug has made sure you can't move your feet and that the nerves in them have been fully awakened as I want you to suffer for my pleasure! Sorry I can't hear you Fahdi!"

The strong scent of Fahdi's feet I deeply inhaled saying I was glad he was wearing black sheer socks as I told him he had very nicely shaped feet with enticing high arches and that I sensed the warmth coming from them having been trapped in his boots all day and evening before being snatched as he'd been arriving back at the compound and his car ambushed and his personal guards shot. Just prior to injecting him having removed both shoes when he'd still had movement in his feet and reacted kicking as they'd been unlaced!

I very lightly ran a finger slowly along the middle of his right sole and he giggled but his foot could not physically react and said to him

"Does that tickle Fahdi?" "Let's try the other foot?" "Oh is someone ticklish on his feet Fahdi, he seems to be!"

I stroked all five fingers along the sole of his right foot and on his stomach imagined his facial expression but loved his muffled laughter from just the lightest stroking and told him that I was glad his feet were so warm and sweaty as then they being all the more sensitive but also the drug injected in him would make him much, much more ticklish. I also decided when the drugs wore off the tickling torture would continue with his feet reacting to it so he knew he would be tortured a long time.

My fingers caressed the tops of both of his feet equally lightly as he cursed me in Arabic I assume but muffled who knows or cares. I told him that it was odd tickling a very ticklish pair of feet and not seeing them move at all and that I was glad the effect would only last about an hour as I wanted him to react though his muffled laughter was consistent! I verbally taunted him

""If you can't handle being tickled on your feet Fahdi then you shouldn't giggle so much and make me want to keep going"

I then indulged in humiliating him saying that knowing he hated his feet played with that they'd be the focus of my attention and not just tickled and their raunchy stench really turned me on and proved it leaning into both sheer socked soles and deeply inhaling their aroma making sure he herad me and his curses increased. His big toes under my nose I pressed into them which so angered him and so odd that his toes didn't flinch as the nasty smelling black nylon dress socked toes were sniffed and his sheer socks glistened with his foot sweat! I continued to sniff the socked toes and began to run my nose along the tips of his toes on each foot in turn! I then started to tickle both soles at the same time verbally taunting him more

"You're ticklish right here and here and here, wow Fahdi, are your feet that ticklish?"keep laughing, i'm not going to stop!"

The I began massaging his right foot through the sock as I ran my nose all over the nasty smelling socked foot and then gave his left foot equal attention, my face rubbing along the fragrant soles of his feet as I breathed their smell in deeply and then sucked on the toes of his right foot and nibbled them and still no physical reaction but he shouting abuse all muffled as I told him that knowing he hated the sensations I was delighting in subjecting him to was exciting me so much and I was going to suck the sweat out of all ten of his socked toes until feeling came back to his feet for the tickling torture to resume! I sucked the toes through the socks savoring the flavour of the handsome man's sweaty socked feet. As I was sucking the toes of his left foot they wiggled in my mouth and he tried to kick me!

"Oh Fahdi at last, it must be over an hour I've enjoyed your socked feet!" I said

I caressed both feet and increased both pressure and speed and he laughed uncontrollably as my fingers stroked along the soles of his feet mercilessly,tracing over the wrinkles, ridges, curves and contours of both feet loviong his physical reaction squirming as I relished in the teasing torture I so get off on inflicting and on Fahdi a lot as so sensitive on big, deliciously smelly and tasty feet and the fact he being humiliated so perfectly having his nightmare made a reality and worse for the Arab man, by another man!

““DON’T T-I-C-K-L-E M-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-HEE-HEE-HE-E-E-E-E!“N0 MORE!”“No m-o-r-e-e-e-e-e-h-e-h-e-h-e-h-e!”Not my f-e-e-e-e-e-t!” he now pleaded in a weak voice.

The tickles renedered Fahdi helpless and vulnerable and totally at my mercy and the torture was unbearable for him, every stroke up and down his sheer socked soles reminded him that he was my prisoner as no warning my fingers zigzagged along the centre of each sole and to the base of his toes and my making sure to get right up under them so the torture was maddening and he squirmed as my expert fingers danced along the soles of his still sock sheered feet! I heard him beg in Englsh too!

“Hahahahahhahhahahahaa“P-L-E-A-S-E S-T-O-P-P-P-P-P-P T-I-C-K-L-I-N-G M-Y F-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-T!hahahhahahahaa”

"if you don't stop giggling, I wont stop tickling you Fahdi! You're a real ticklish piece of Arab meat!""I'll tickle you if you don't admit it!" "Go on say it!" I taunted him verbally

Having heard Fahdi plead and laugh into the gag the faster I ran my fingers across his sweaty, slippery sheer socked feet with a focus so intense and absorbed by the reactions and sounds I was getting from Fahdi as my fingers tormented his twitching, trapped soles and toes without mercy and he shivered uncontrollably from the diabolical tickling strokes and at varying intensity so the change in pace and technique only made Fahdi more ticklish! The sheers definitely added an extra degree of ticklishness to his feet and I also sucked his socked toes and my teeth scraped the undersides and my tongue sucked his socked toes again and again!

"Why should I stop when you clearly love it Fahdi? Give me these ticklish feet Fahdi and keep em still!"

Then I removed both of his socks and focused on the taste of Fahdi's moist, warm big feet and sucked on his toes of each foot in turn and traced my tongue over the tops of his toes. I continued servicing the toes on his right foot with my mouth, sucking, licking, and kissing them and my tongue pushed between his toes and slipped into the crevices underneath his toes. I sucked on each of his toes one by one, savoring their taste and smell! I ran my tongue horizontally across his soles and then vertically along each sole, and then gave my tongue free rein all over both feet, really fully concentrated on licking them both running my tongue along every curve of them both lathering his feet with my saliva!

"Here's a ticklish spot - right here Fahdi, are you feeling helpless now?" "I'm going to tickle you shitless Fahdi you're mine!"

I ran my tongue along the backs of all of Fahdi's toes and traced my tongue along the underside of the backs of his toes and wormed it into the crevices beneath his toes! I slithered my tongue into the spaces between his toes, darting my tongue in and out and tracing around his soles in tight, concentric circles with my tongue and then sucked and licked his toes again! I sucked on each toe in succession on his right foot and then on his left and squirmed my tongue in the spaces between the toes on his left foot and then slipped it along the underside of his toes and on the tops and along the sole and stopped!

"Fuck Fahdi loved that, eating your feet fucker, oh fuck yeah, you have delicious feet made for feasting on!" "I've got you exactly where I want you, so tell me Fahdi are you ticklish bitch!" "I love watching you squirm for me!" "It's amusing how weak and ticklish you are" "i want to tickle your toes and hear you laugh, you're not going anywhere but to ticklish hell Fahdi!"

I began licking the sole of Fahdi's right sole and stroked his left sole very lightly driving him crazy then l licked his left sole and stroked his right sole, a real tease for his ultra-sensitive feet and delivered long and slow licks telling him that his big, masculine feet had such a rich taste and smelled awesome! I indulged in nibbling his toes, licking under them all and when he clenched his toes to stop me, pull them back open and giving both feet a sadistic finger tickling as a punishment!

"Don't make me tickle you Fahdi!" Well maybe I should tickle your toes!"

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHA”

"Now that's funny, you are soooo ticklish Fahdi" "i know exactly where and how to tickle you!" I want to hear you yell and beg and scream for fuckin mercy and I know just how I’m gonna do it. I’m going to continue to tickle torture your big feet! "I love how ticklish you are" and there isn’t anything you can do to stop me Fahdi!"

He hated the oral attention so I enjoyed sucking on all of his toes, really working them over, licking and nibbling them with my mouth and then running my fingers along his saliva lubricated soles!

“Aww look at these sweaty feet Fahdi, sweaty feet tickle the worst!” I said and and raked my fingers over his soles.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE FEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET HAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Fahdi screamed in laughter

His big feet were at my mercy and I began to massage them both all over very sensually angering him telling him there's nothing I like more than fooling around with a straight man's feet tickling them, kissing them, licking them and massaging them knowing for men like him this intimacy really getting to him and especially because it would be making him hard and as I sucked his toes stroked his dick over his briefs saying I wouldn't be sucking his dick, licking his dick or even toying with it but stroking his hard on to make my point and then stopped as he wanted relief badly but it was denied! I removed his gag and he reacted as I licked in between the toes of tongue ticklish Fahdi getting the full taste of his feet.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!OH NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE TOEHOHOHOHOHES ITS TORTURE HEHEHEHEHEHE AHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HEHEHEHEH HAVE MERCY ON MY FEEHEHEHEHET!”

"Fahdi as I said no mercy and yes it is torture so time for a break and I'll have more fun in an hour with your feet! "Kootchi kootchi koo!""

He struggled as I replaced his socks and patted both feet telling him to get them nice n' hot n' sweaty for me and left the room!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back