• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the cast of buffy tickled part 3 - s. m. gellar!

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
Part 3 of 4 of the request by the lovely Anna and Heather.

Enjoy, and tell me how you like it! yur responses inspire me!:D

A Blast With The Cast
Starring the cast of Buffy

Part three: Sarah's sensitive soles

" Are you ready for your tickle session, Sarah?" teased Alyson. Sarah cried openly now, realizing that her feet were her most ticklish spot.
Her soles were almost the only white spot on her sexy tanned body, save the hollows of her pits. Alyson went to the closet in the corner and brought
out her tickling contraption she invented. Two small oscilating fans with two feathers attached to each of the three blades. She put the fans at the
soles of her feet and pulled out the remote to them which had four speed settings: low, medium, high, and random. Alyson sat on the love seat accross
the room with her legs spread and said, " Get ready for the ride of your life, baby!" teased Alyson. She put her finger on the random button, and Sarah
started giggling intensely even before Alyson even touched the button. " Damn, you must really want to get tickled!" said Alyson, " You're sure are
an eager beaver!" She finally pushed the button and the fans started their torment, changing speeds every two seconds and blowing cool air on
her ultra-sensitive soles making them more sensitive, all while driving Sarah completely insane.
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHOHOHOHOHO(*GASP*)HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHOHOHO
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHHAHAHAAAA(*HICCUP*)" screamed Sarah. All six feathers stroked her toes, arches, and heels so fast and
furious, it looked like it might open up a wormhole. While tormenting her prey, Alyson finger her soft pussy while listening to the soul stirring sweet
music of Sarah's laughter and giggles. Alyson dreamed of this of this day for years, after Alyson slightly tickled Sarah's feet when she was painting
her toe nails a bright red. " UNGH! OOOOH YEAH! KEEP UP THE LAAUGHTER BABY! OOOH UNGH(*GASP*)OOOOOOHHOHOHOOO
YEEEEES!" Alyson fingered her pink lips as slowly as possible drag on the sensation. After fifteen wonderful minutes, she finally squirted all over
her fingers. She brought her dripping figers over to Sarah and said, " If you suck my fingers, I'll give you a break." said Alyson. Sarah sucked he
fingers in between giggles intensly to get the tickling over with. Alyson turned off the fans just as Michelle woke up from her sweet dreams.
" I'm sorry you missed Amber's performance, you and her deserve two oscars for the great show!" teased Alyson, " You're just in time for Sarah's, though."
" Why don't you just leave us alone, you mean bitch!" yelled Michelle.
Alyson just ignored the young vixen and concentrated on Sarah's perk breasts. She picked up the two fans and turned them on. She dug the fans
into the hollows of her pits, driving Sarah over the edge. Sarah laughed hysterically as the feathers danced in her pits like two white tornados
in Kansas. She went to her huge, delicous breasts next as no one can resist those eye magnets. She danced the fan feathers over and under her
plump tits like children playing on two snow covered hills in the first of winter. Sarah went into silent laughter, her voice box going on strike, intermitted by
hoarse gasps of sweet oxygen to feed her brain on the verge of a nuclear meltdown. After fifteen minutes, Alyson stopped to get some baby oil.
She massaged the oil into her tight, tanned tummy, and commenced to dance two fingers of each of her hands and acting out a play on her new
warm, quivering stage. It was like the best dollhouse in the world for Alyson, complete with it's own giggling soundtrack.
"AHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA(*SQUEEL*)HOHOHOHOHOHHEHEHEHEHE(*GASP*)HOHOHHEHEHEHAHAAA!" giggled
Sarah. After twenty minutes, it was time for Sarah's reward. Alyson placed the feather laced fans at the soles of Sarah's feet and pushed the button
on the remote as Amber finally awoke at the sound of Sarah's screams for mercy. While the tootsie torture comenced, Alyson began to kiss and
lick the lips between Sarah's hips. After five minutes, Sarah passed out from the intense mixed feelings of tickling and getting eaten out. Alyson
arose and licked the swet **** from her lips and got the smelling salt to wake Sarah for her announcement.
After the three sweaty beauties were awake, Alyson said, "I know how you all want to get revenge on me, so I will let you have it. I will
untie you and have you tie me up and tickle me shitless, using any tool at your disposal." The three trapped vixens were shocked and pleased
by the proposal. Unknown to each other, they each liked the tickling, and thought very carefully how each were going to get sweet, sweet revenge.:firedevil :whip: :angel:

Hey!

It's 10:51 P.m go Amber leading revenge! And please give us YOUR thought son the next section of our Charmed Series next week
Love,
Anna and sleeping tickle babe Heather

Thank you!

Sorry Heather remains asleep and she won't woke up! I posted our Charmed sequel! Anyway, you write well. GO AMber leading revenge and could you finish tummyticklish01's Survivor. Go friend. P.S Heather was so embarrassed about your poem.
Love,
Anna and my ticklish babe Heather

oh yeah......

that poem is a true story. i had a girlfriend about a year ago that liked to be tickled. we had to separate cause she had to move to colorado. damn i miss her! any way, after part 4, i'll give suggestions on charmed, and do yur request. i love that survivor story it will be a great pleasure finishing it. it's 9:43 A.M. i''l be finished with part 4 in about an hour. ok, buh bye now!:cool:

I was waiting for the part in which Ms. Gellar herself got it!:D
Thanks, Master Cartman.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back