• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trick-Or-Tickle: The Invisible Ticklers (*/F Tickling)

MrTenacious

TMF Regular
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this Halloween tickling story! If you would like to read more stories that I've posted, please click the following link to check out my new deviantart page! The reason I created a new page, is so I can transform my older one into a professional DA page. http://tktenaciousfun.deviantart.com/

All week, Jane had been feeling very depressed. Normally the girl enjoyed jogging around her neighborhood, but thanks to all the rain, she hadn’t been able to do any of that. Sighing deeply, the girl made her way to the front door, and peered outside. For a moment, everything looked gloomy, but soon the sun began pouring through the dark clouds.

It almost felt like witnessing a miracle. The rain clouds were chased away by the golden beams of the sun.

Jane smiled brightly. “Awesome…” The girl breathed.

Jane was a beautiful girl. She had short black hair that fell to her high cheekbones, beautiful dark brown eyes, small rounded shoulders, and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a white tank-top, with black shorts, and nothing on her feet.

Stepping outside, the girl’s eyes shifted towards the sky, the girl wanted to make sure everything had actually cleared up before she left her home. To Jane’s delight, the dark clouds were gone, and replaced with a bright blue sky.

Jane’s smile grew brighter, as she ran into her home, and eagerly pulled on her socks, and shoes. Stepping back outside, the girl began stretching out her limbs. “I’m really going to run today. I need to make up for all the time I wasted lounging around inside!” The girl said, to herself.

Stretching her hands high overhead, the girl stretched out her back as far as she could. Suddenly the girl yelped, dropped her arms down to her sides, and twirled around on her heels. It felt like someone had poked her ribs. “What the…” The girl muttered, her eyes turned left and right. She couldn’t see anyone standing there.

“That was weird…” The girl thought, as she scratched her right cheek. Shaking her head, the girl turned once more. At first she hesitated to continue stretching, but soon she got over that, and continued. Moments later the girl had leapt off her porch, and began running as fast as she could towards the road.

The sun was beating down on the girl’s skin now, and a warm breeze blew through the girl’s hair, as she ran down the street as fast as she could. The girl didn’t care what anyone said, she believed that good weather was a miracle.

Jane gasped when she felt something poke her ribs once more. “What the hell!?” The girl cried, as she stopped running, and turned. Still, she didn’t see anyone standing there. “What’s going on here!?” The girl demanded, in a low voice. Jane yelped as her ribs were poked once again.

“Knock it off!” The girl cried, grabbing her sides, and tucking her arms close to her sides. “It really feels like someone’s poking me! I don’t like it!” The girl thought, bitterly. Jane took several deep breaths. Just when she thought it was safe to continue jogging, something strange raked down the middle of her right foot.

Jane yelped, and giggled, as she felt hard on her butt. Even though the girl was wearing shoes and a sock, it still felt like her barefoot had been tickled. “What’s going on here…” The girl cried.

Jane yelped again, and began laughing hysterically. It now felt like several hands were tickling her bare feet. They were scratching the middles of her soles mercilessly, while a few fingers slid themselves between the girl’s toes, poking, and tickling the skin between. Jane howled with ticklish laughter, and kicked her feet wildly.

“STOP IT! STOP!” The girl cried, but whatever it was that was tickling the poor girl, refused to stop.

Quickly rolling to her feet, Jane began running as fast as she could. Even though her feet were touching the ground, and the girl was running, she could still feel the tickling. Screaming loudly, the girl fell face first into the ground. Suddenly her upper body was attacked by the invisible ticklers.

They attacked the poor girl’s underarms, scratching them wildly, while other ticklers slowly raked their fingers up and down the tender hollows. A few ticklers attacked the girl’s ribs, making short work of them.

Jane hugged herself tightly as she rolled onto her back, and began kicking her legs wildly. The girl’s cheeks grew bright red, and tears formed in the corners of her eyes. “NO MORE… PLEASE!” Jane screamed.

For a split-second the tickling stopped, and the girl was able to get back to her feet. Jane began running as fast as she could. In a few moments, the girl found herself back at home. Running through her doorway, the girl slammed it shut behind her, and pressed her back against the door.

The girl sucked in as much oxygen as she could. Sweat was trickling down her brow. “No more… No more…” The girl breathed, closing her eyes.

Jane’s eyes suddenly popped open once more, and she began laughing even harder than ever. The girl felt like her entire body was being tickled now. Her neck, shoulders, underarms, ribs, belly, sides, waist, thighs, legs, feet, toes. Every part of the girl’s body was being tickled by thousands of tiny hands.

Jane screamed with ticklish horror. The girl rolled around the floor, she pounded her fists on the ground, and bucked wildly. The girl desperately tried to stop the tickling, but no matter what she did, the girl just couldn’t escape.

Just when the girl though she would die, the room began to sway, and everything turned black.

The girl wasn’t sure how long she was out, but when Jane opened her eyes, the girl was surprised to see she was in her bedroom. “Oh God…” The girl breathed, touching the side of her head. “What a crappy dream…” The girl thought, swinging her feet over the side of her bed. The girl got to her feet, and turned on a light.

Jane’s eyes went wide with terror. All around the girl, she could see small, disembodied hands. The hands wiggled their fingers at the girl, as the floated in midair. Jane’s heart began pounding in her ears.

“Oh God…” The girl breathed. Running to the door, the girl was almost able to make it outside, but several hands hand grabbed her wrists, and ankles, and dragged her back into the room. “Don’t!” The girl pleaded, but the hands ignored her, and instead began tickling her once again, and this time they didn’t stop.

THE END​

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back