• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dianna Agron's Halloween Party

flugel1

TMF Regular
Wanted to do something Halloween oriented. Hope its a treat and not t trick. Hope you enjoy. Feedback welcomed.

Dianna Agron’s Halloween Party

Dianna Agron had been planning this party for months. She’d sent out the invitations long in advance and everyone had RSVP’d. Which she was concerned about. Here is the guest list and their costume.

Dianna Agron Sexy business executive
Naya Rivera Cop
Jayma Mays Librian
Lea Michelle Stoner student
Kaley Cuoco Supergirl
Melissa Rauch Red Kryptonite
Sophia Bush Batgirl
Kate Mara Poison Ivy
Maria Menounos Football player
Catt Sadler Ref

Dianna knew most of the girls pretty well. Catt was the only one she really didn’t know. But Maria suggested she would be fun so Dianna went with it. Here’s what the invitation read.

Sexy, fun, drinky, dancy, laughy, what happens at Diannas stays at Diannas Halloween party. Friday Oct 30. Plan on spending the night. You’ve each been assigned a costume and a teammate. You’re costumer will arrive at your house at 1 to help you get ready. They will have everything you need. A car will arrive to pick you up at 8:30. YOU MUST GO TO A BAR AND ORDER A DRINK AND SEND ME A PIC OF YOU DOING THE DRINK AT THE BAR ON YOUR PHONE. SEND IT TO ME WHEN YOURE DONE. Your car will take you to my house between 9:30 and 10.

She worried the next sentence would turn some of the girls off, but they were all game. She was admiring how she looked in the mirror. It was hot. A white mens tux jacket with black piping on the lapels, no shirt, no bra, nice cleavage. A very cool teal necklace and skin tight white slacks with black piping down the sides and knee high boots. Not too bad.

At 8:45 her phone buzzed. She opened to a picture of Melissa and Kaley doing a shot in their costumes. Next came Sophia in full Batgirl finery doing a whiskey shot. Maria sent one from a sports bar. Jayma was at a dive called the Library. Melissa and Kaley were the first to arrive and were giggly and already had more than one shot. “You guys look fucking amazing” Dianna raved. “Not too bad yourself. What business do you run ? Ashley Madison?” and they all laughed. Naya showed up next and it spite of themselves the girls were speechless. Cop hat, aviator shades, wide open shirt with a badge over her breast, belt with holster and handcuffs, long black pants and black boots. She greeted Dianna with a long, loving kiss. Obviously they had done that before. “I have so missed you white ass” Naya said and gave her a playful spanking. “Me too, but you know that” and Dianna quick kissed her.

By 10 everyone was there but Catt. They were laughing and drinking and each telling about their bar selfie experience. Catt finally showed. She looked so hot in her striped belly shirt, whistle, yellow flag in her belt, and long black pants. “I’m calling a foul on this fucking LA traffic. I need a drink” she announced. “Drink of the nite. Fireball” and Dianna handed her one. Fireball is a cinnamon flavored bourbon that sneaks up on you and kicks your ass. “alright ladies, at any bar, did anyone notice?” Dianna asked playfully.

“What that we were all buck ass naked?” Maria yelled and the girls all dissolved in laughter. You see the last sentence in the invitation told them that all costumes would be body painted on. Each lovely lady was completely naked and yet not one looked like it. “I almost got busted cuz on my smile and fucking laugh. But it was shot and run” Maria said. “Yeah, lil Red here almost got us recognized cuz of those huge boobs.” Kaley explained and wrapped her arms around Melissa and tickled her sides. Melissa was very ticklish and the sight of the diminutive girl with fiery red hair, red body makeup, ruby red lips and 2 huge boobs jiggling around got all the girls attention.

Lea piped up “ yeah everybody just thought I was high at the dive bar we stopped at.” Her hair was undone and wild, they’d painted a harley Davidson tshirt on her and daisy duke shorts with some shitkicker boots. She looked amazing as well. Almost impossible to tell she was naked unless you stared closely. “A cold breeze almost gave me away at the Library. I thought I’d poke my head in, get a drink and run. Something else poked instead” and the girls laughed. Jayma looked amazing. She had her red hair back tightly, black rimmed oversized glasses. They had painted a high necked, ruffled sleeve blouse on her and black slacks. The appearance defied the truth.

“Alright, food and drink in the kitchen. Dancing in here and the games start in 30 minutes. Get to know each other. Should be easy since were all…………..” she said.
“NAKED” the girls all shouted. Dianna snuck off to her room. Naya noticed and slipped away as well. When she ventured into her room she announced “Turn around, face the wall, put your hands on the wall and don’t move. You’re under arrest” smiling the entire time. “But officer what did I do” Agron teased. “too hot for your own damn good” Naya intoned. She walked up behind Dianna and gave her perfect ass a nice hard slap. She squealed. Naya took both hands placed them behind her back and moved the gorgeous blond to the door of the bathroom. “Grab hold of that bar” and Dianna reached up and held the bar between the door frame. Naya moved very close to Dianna. Their breasts were touching and their lips were an inch apart. The cop then took some fuzzy handcuffs and flipped them over the bar and manacled each wrist. “Hey where did you get those” Dianna asked alarmed. “In the dresser drawer you keep them in. We haven’t been apart that long. But you do have rights. I am going to kiss you anywhere and everywhere I want. I’m going to tickle you anywhere I want. And I may just fuck you right here. Do you understand these rights as I have stated them.” she was very mock serious. “I do “ Dianna responded mock serious.

Naya slid her hands around the blond and caressed her perfect ass. She slipped her tongue into her mouth. She moved her right hand between Diannas legs and started to tease. The anticipation, the kissing, the booze, the nudity. Dianna was already on high. Naya noticed. “Oh no, not that easy” and she started to tickle the blonds sides. Naya knew all her spots and this was just the starter. Dianna was wiggling and jumping and twisting. “YOU BITCH” she laughed. And Naya moved right under her breasts. Dianna laughed harder and deeper and gyrated more frenetically. “You’d better not let anyone hear you or things will get worse” she whispered. She slipped 2 fingers inside her friend and wiggled. Dianna was already wet and let out a low moan. She kept tickling her side. The sight of the beautiful, naked blond was truly turning on her part time lover. “I thought this was where you might be” came a voice from the door. There stood one very turned on librarian. “Don’t just stand there come help” Naya said. “NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO” Dianna shouted. Jayma came over and kissed her and moved behind her and whispered in her ear.

“You remember that time we were rehearsing in the choir room and my foot slipped and got caught between the risers. You said you would help but instead……..you did this” and Jayma attacked her pits. “Jayma Im sorry……………SHIT………….Please……….” Dianna wailed and laughed.. Naya went down to the hips and Jayma started to caress her breasts and kiss her neck. Dianna was getting destroyed with laughter and sexual energy. “Guys please no more………..PLEASE’. and both girls stopped. “I think shes suffered enough don’t you” Jayma said and walked in front of the frazzled blond. “Not quite” Naya said and shoved 2 fingers back insider her. “SHIT” Agron moaned. Naya then grabbed the librarian and kissed her hard. Jayma grabbed and the raven haired beauty and gave as good as she was getting. “You know what turns her on the most?” Naya asked Jayma who shook her head no. “Watching girls make out” so they did. When they broke the kiss Dianna was breathing quickly, rubbing her thighs together and her nipples were hard. “Oh well gotta go” and she tweaked each nipple and the girls flounced out of the room “Hey you can’t leave me here. It’s my party” Dianna shouted. She could hear the dance music pulsing thru the house.

When Naya and Jayma returned the dance party was in full swing. Watching a bunch of beautiful, naked, body painted girls pumping and pounding and gyrating was quite a sight to see. Jayma jumped in the middle. Naya grabbed Mara by the hand and slipped the key into her palm. “Dianna could use your help” she said just under the music. And Naya was in the naked mosh. Mara was curious. She headed down the hall and saw a slightly open door with a bit of light peeking out. When she opened it she was astounded to see the obviously turned on Agron handcuffed to a bar with her arms over her head and breasts jutting out. She just smiled, entered the room and shut and locked the door behind her.

She walked up to the blond and quipped, “Whatcha doing just hanging out?” “Kate, thank god you’re here. Please unlock me” Dianna begged. “Sure” and Kate reached up toward the cuffs. “But you know, as I think back, we auditioned for that NipTuck episode and had to make out. Then we did the same think for “John Taylor must die” Lotsa making out. I called you a couple times. No call no text. Whats up with that?” Dianna remembered the NipTuck but not the other. “You know, life, things get busy. I’m sorry if I hurt your feeling I really am” hoping that would soothe things. It didn’t

“I really liked you. You know what I liked best……..you’re laugh” and she grabbed the blonds knees. Agron exploded in laughter and was trying to jump out of the room. “OHMYFUCKINGAWD” she laughed shouted. Being restrained made the tickling that much worse. “Yeah that’s the laugh I loved” and then she moved close and scratched her nails up her sides to her armpits. “NOOOOOOOO” Dianna yelled. “YESSSSSSS” Kate yelled back and dug in. It seemed like the more she got tickled the more sensitive she was getting. She started to kick her feet but Kate just slipped herself between her legs and pressed her sex against the horny blonds. “Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun” Mara said with a hint of evil. Kate had discovered she had a pretty kinking streak but was careful to exercise it. This seemed like the right place.

Kate stopped tickling and starred thru the blond. “OK, heres the deal. If you can kiss me and convince me you want to FUCK ME right now, I’ll let you go” and she moved her face closer. Dianna inhaled her lips and tongue. Truth was Dianna wanted to fuck just about anything right now. Kate reached around and placed her nails right below the curve of her perfect but and started to scratch gently. Dianna started to giggle. She moved her legs around Mara and pulled their sexes closer together. The tickling made her wiggle, shake and was having a very pleasant effect on both girls. They could feel their breasts against each other, nipples hard and sensitive. Dianna was afraid she might cum right then. Kate didn’t really care she was having too much fun. She took one hand a started to play with the clit and tickle her butt. Dianna laughed and moaned into Kate’s mouth. She was right on the edge. Kate knew it and broke the kiss and removed her hands. “SHIT” Dianna said under her breath. “OK, you convinced me” Kate said brightly and let the blond free. She collapsed alittle and kate led her over and laid her on the bed. “We should do this again sometime” and she leaned down and kissed her clit. Dianna thought she might explode.

When Mara returned to the party, she went to the kitchen to get a drink. Naya was there. “Thanks, that was fun. I owe you” Kate said and smiled. “Yes you do” and Naya kissed the tiny actress and rubbed her love zone. “Looks like Dianna wasnt the only one who had fun” and both girls smiled at each other. When they entered, the dance party was in full swing Sophia Batgirl and Kaley Supergirl were dancing closely even tho the music was pumping. Melissa bumped into both girls and broke their moment. “Hey watch where your dancing” Kaley kinda whinned. Emboldened by fireballs Melissa taunted “ You may be Supergirl but I’m red kryptonite. I’m your weakness” And she raised her tiny fist defiantly in the air. “Really, well RED…………….I know your weakness. Batgirl want to join the fun” Kaley teased. “Looks like that might be fun” Sophia said and they smiled at each other and grabbed the lil redster and threw her on the couch. “ Deal with this kryptonite RED” and kaley sat on her thighs and Sohpia grabbed her arms and started on the petite actress’ pits. Her high pitched laugh filled the room. Kaley started on hip bones.

Melissa bucked and laughed and yelled like a bronco. But to no avail. The rest of the girls took notice. The sight of tiny, big busted Melissa laughing hysterically, writhing around on the couch and watching her huge breasts bounce up and down was intoxicating. It was like an accident in slo mo you couldn’t take you eyes from. Lea wandered over in spite of her better judgement. “Are her tiny lil feet ticklish” she asked. “Only one way to find out, Stoney” Kaley said. And so Lea moved down to her feet. Each girl was given ballet slippers dyed to their costume. Lea removed Melissa’s and started scrapping her newly manicured nails across the tiny soles. Melissa tried to jump thru the roof. “Looks like they are” Kaley turned around and smiled at Lea.

Lea was about Melissa’s size except for the breasts. She was always just a little envious of girls that were endowed. The sight of Melissa’s huge breasts shaking, almost hitting her in the face made her smile. And she attacked the soles even more. “KALEEEEEEEEEEEEY………..Please………………No More………..Please” she wailed. “Ok, youre right your hips have had enough but how about your sides. SWITCH” she yelled and attacked the vulnerable sides. Sophia was getting turned on and wanted to see of those huges orbs were sensitive. Lea didn’t give a shit and stayed on the feet. “YOUMUTHAFUCAS” Melissa screamed in delicious torment. It was amazing to watch the tiny thing with the huge boobs writhe, rock, wiggle, twist, buck. It was also amazing to see how hard her nipples got. The effect was even better since they were painted cherry redhot red.

Maria walked over to Catt, put her arm around her shoulder. They couldn’t look away. “God that is hot” Maria said. “I don’t know” Catt hesitated. “Look at her. Her body is turned on 10 different ways. She’s hating this and she’s loving this” Maria explained. “Just glad its not me” Catt replied. “Really”Maria thought for a moment. “But it could be” and Maria grabbed Catt by the sides. She immediately dissolved in laughter and fell to the floor and curled up in the fetal position. “Somebodys really is ticklish arent’ they” Maria said as she sat on her brunette E! costar and just search her wonderful body for things that made Catt laugh. They were easy to find. “MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…..PLEASE NO MORE” Catt wailed in laughter. She’d had boyfriends tickle her at times and she hated it. But after watching Melissa she was so aroused. Looking at her gorgeous, greek cohost, who’d she’d always had a little crush on was turning her on. Watching Marias nipples engorge and get hard was turning her on. Feeling her naked body against the gorgeous maria was turning her on. And then the tickling started to turn her on. Kate strolled up “Need some help?” she asked. “Sure, this ones a lil tickle bug” Maria teased. And Kate grabbed her arms and pulled. “NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Catt begged and that just egged Maria on more. Kate started to blow rasberries on her neck. Catt’s cackle and Melissa’s laughter filled the room. Kate moved to the underarms. “ PLEASE” Catt begged. “Sure I can do more” Kate teased and moved to around the tiny host’s breast and rasberried again. Catts breasts were smallish, but she had large dark aereoli and puffy nipples. They seemed to like the attention.

Dianna walked in and was stunned by the sight in front of her. It was possible the most erotic thing she’d ever seen. Naya slipped up behind her and slipped her arms around her waist. “Nice party, pretty low key” she whispered. Dianna just smiled. Her emotions and sex drive were in overdrive. But almost as if a signal went off the tickling stopped. Kaley and Sophia both kissed Melissa and Kate and Maria both kissed Catt. Maria lingered a little longer. The music was pounding thru the room. Suddenly, an iconic guitar riff and soft moaning voice over filled the room. The girls knew immediately. First it was the Glee girls who ventured into the middle of the floor. They had done a routine to this on Glee. The other girls caught on quickly. As the strains of Michael Jackson’s PYT filled the room the girls danced in rhythm losing themselves to the music. In the history of recorded music, no tune as ever gotten more hot girl ass onto the floor {and some not so hot ass but whatever}. To this day, men of all colors and generations don’t understand it.

The girls danced, touched, rubbed, lightly tickled, flirted. Tough to find better soundtrack than MJ. When it ended there were hugs and some kisses. The girls started to head for the kitchen. But the music changed their plans. An eerie, sinister howling filled the room. The girls squealed and jumped around. Strings walked up a scale. The girls laughed and readied themselves. A bass line known to everyone filled the room and then Michael intoned……………….. ‘Its close to midnight and something evil’s lurkingin in the dark’……………………..and the shit was on. Thriller had entered the building. The girls danced and twirled and gyrated on their own. Until the chorus. And again, a fact not understandable by mankind, when the chorus hit the girls broke into the choreography as if they’ve been rehearsing for years. The fact that they were naked, painted, and mostly kinda drunk just made the whole thing better. This was shaping up as the best Halloween party ever.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back