• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle, Tickle, Tickle M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Almost 6 months ago Antonio was interested in the position of valet and I was blunt telling him I was intent on employing him but would decide on his suitability eating out and we drove to the discreet restaurant in the country I favoured. The handsome 6' Italian 19yr old told me he was happy to be in England from Naples. He had seen my advertisement and saw it as a way to improve his English and having seen my house had admired it, I told him that I also had a home in London and he would have two homes which surprised him.

I told him that he would receive a monthly wage and would have a clothing allowance and all living expenses paid for and asked him if he drove, he didn't but smiled when I said that he would learn and then drive the Mercedes we were in which made him very excited and he clearly very interested in working for me. I asked if he had anyone special in his life and he told me he knew a girl in Naples but she had needed to accept his leaving.

"So you like girls!" I said

"Yes this is a problem for you?" he asked

"No but as my valet I had hoped that"

"You could touch me, yes I know, I see this!"

He finished the sentence with a cheeky grin and wink and I smiled as we arrived.

It was late and most diners had left as we went to a table in the darkened area where I am known to favour and as we sat opposite each other I told him that he needed to pass the final test while we dined and he smiled that captivating smile

"What you want me to do?" he said and was surprised when I told him to take off his shoes but he did

I then reached under the table and both of his socked feet were in between my legs on my seat and I told him he seemed to have big feet and he told me European 45 and I told him size 11 in England. I looked discreetly at them as he wiggled his toes close to my crotch winking.

"You like my feet yes I see it!" he said "They quite hot n' smelly sorry for this" hed added

"Antonio I think you will be my perfect valet and companion I said as my fingers lightly stroked the tops and sides of his feet and stroked under his wiggling socked toes in thin black nylon socks as he slightly wriggled in his seat as my fingers very gently stroked under his toes.

"A little ticklish Antonio even to light strokes all over your feet, strokes up and down to warm, sweaty socked soles!" I said

"I am sensitive on my feet yes!" he said but kept his feet by me but trembled as I lighty tickled both feet

We waited to be served and my fingers explored his socked feet more thoroughly and the base of his toes made him squirm

"Good boy Antonio chew on your lips Shhhh feel the tickle, you feel the teasing, tormenting and tortuous tickle!" I said

He nodded as I teased under his toes repeatedly and he chewed on his lips but disn't pull his feet away from my talented, tickling fingers as the waiter asked what we would like to drink as he placed two glasses of water, chips & salsa down on the table.

I asked Antonio if he would like a white wine with me as my fingers still stroked under his toes and I stroked up and down his soles very lightly

Antonio bit his lip and nodded.

“Hmm!” he blurted out quickly then shut his mouth tight for fear of having a stream of hysterical laughter escape.

My fingers continued teasing Antonio under the table.

“Two of the usual please, Carlos knows.” I said to the waiter

“Oooooh tha-a-a-ha-ha-ha-ha-ah-t sounds good!” Antonio giggled.

“Isn’t he silly? I think he finds the drink menu funny!” I said as the mystified waiter went away

“Sorry but it tickle me a lot!" Antonio said

My fingers speedily spidered lightly up and down his ticklish soles as Antonio squirmed in his seat.

"Antonio you are perfect and you are learning, you do have very, very ticklish feet even in socks!" I said

“Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s!” he said trying desperately to maintain some state of decorum as I continued to play with both ultra sensitized feet under the table.

With my fingers dancing delicately over his smooth soles I looked into his eyes smiled and whispered “Antonio the job is yours if these feet are mine!”

Antonio looked at me still biting on his lips and nodded and I whispered “tickle, tickle, tickle” as my fingers caressing across his arches continued to create sensations that were about to have him climbing the walls.

"Try keeping your feet still Antonio, try to keep them still and just feel the tickle, sense the light stroking along your soles!"

Antonio squirmed whilst trying to appear relaxed and then as I stopped as the waiter approached he said

“Your fingers are driving me so crazy!”

The waiter placed the drinks on the table and asked if we were ready to order.

“May we have a few more minutes please?” I asked.

“Certainly sir!” “Just call when you’re ready.” He said as he walked to serve another table

My fingers now tickle stroked the tops of Antonio's feet which twitched from my light delicate strokes.

Without warning I took my index fingers and ziig-zaged them up and down the center of his soles. The new sensation sent shock waves throughout his ultra sensitized body.

“Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha!“Hee-hee-hee-hee! he cried our in a giggly excited voice and desperately trying to hold back the torrent of laughter that was dying to be released.

“Glad you found that story funny Antonio! I did at the time too!" I said loudly covering for the outburst

I slowed down the intense ticklish assault of his soles and went back to the light, teasing tickles that I’d been applying to his feet since we'd sat down at the table.

I lightly tickled the tips of his toes and slid my nails across his sweat slippery soles with one hand while reaching into my pocket with the other for a small feather.

I looked around the restaurant quickly, noticed no one was watching and then slowly dragged the quill end along each sole in turn as he chewed his lips

"That's good Antonio, you are learning the art of self - Control which is an invaluable lesson to learn in life!" "Just nod for me but you still want the job and it means you wear black nylon socks at home, never shoes and your feet are mine to enjoy and have fun with, unconditionally and bare feet too of course beginning later tonight!"

I smiled as Antonio nodded as his feet wriggled as my tickling his feet continued with long strokes across the base of his toes mixed with individual toe strokes. Then I stopped and we sipped our wine as I told him I knew we'd get along well and he told me he'd not had his feet tickled before like this but been teased once or twice by his elder sister before she went to America as au pair for a family and now lived there with her fiancee!

His socked toes wiggled as I stroked under them again and he squirmed as I slid my fingers along the insteps of his feet and he reacted to the ticklish sensations. I ran my fingers up and down his soles and relentlessly tortured Antonio under the table as he tried to concentrate on not responding and learning the art of self - control!

Despite the fact that it tickled so much he didn't pull his now very sensitive feet away.

He stifled a giggle as I now drew circles in the ball of his left foot with the quill of the feather and then same with his right foot.

I lightly scratched Antonio's soles again and he giggled girlishly.

I slid it along the length of his socked soles again and then held an ankle as I peeled each sock off and then told him to keep chewing on his lips as I slid the feather part of the feather in between his toes and he fought reacting wildly but his eyes clenched this tickled!

I tickled both feet relentlessly sawing the feather in between all of his toes until I saw waiter with our fresh drinks.

Lifting my hand from beneath the table I smiled at Antonio as the waiter placed the drinks on the table and again asked if we were ready to order our meals.

“We still need to look at the menu.” I said “Sorry but we’ve had a bit of a ticklish situation come up that needs resolving first right Antonio!" I said

“Yes-s-s-s-s that is right Leonard.” said Antonio

“We’ll look now and call you over in a few minutes.” I said

“Any specials tonight?” I asked

“No sir.” said the waiter

“Just the items on the menu but the fresh fish is salmon.”

“Thanks” I said and my fingers again began tickling the tops and undersides of Antonio's toes but now bare, warm and moist toes and sending shivers through his body.

“OOOOH!” he exclaimed.

“Do you ever stop?”

“Sorry Antonio are you complaining? You’re just so responsive to my touch I can’t seem to keep my hands off you! Is my tickling bothering you?” I said

I told him to chew his lips and swirled my fingers over the tops of his feet again and then traced my fingers up and down the length of both bare soles winking at him as this tickled for sure as I kept teasing his soles as his toes wiggled deliciously from my light tickles.

I then called the waiter over and told him I wanted the bill as we needed to leave as my friend was not feeling well and Antonio slid his bare feet in his shoes and handed me his socks under the table and I paid and we left. On arrival at my place I told Antonio he had the job if he wanted it and he took his socks from me and put them both on his bare feet and we went to what is now his room at 'Highstead Park House' in Redhill and was secured to the bed.

He tried to avoid the touch that hadn't started yet and I sniffed both secured socked feet which had a rich sweaty aroma and then peeled off both socks and lightly touched his toes and then stroked both soles but wanted to taste them and licked his soles which increased his level of ticklishness and nibbled and sucked his toes and stroked both soles and my fingers doing a tickling dance over his feet had him laughing loudly and verbally saying to him "Tickle tickle tickle!" taunted him and elicited hysterics from him, the verbal taunting makes him even more ticklish if that's possible.

Antonio's feet wiggled and tried to get away as I watched his face closely, twisted in laughter! My fingers tickled under his toes, between his toes, over his soles, up and down and along the sides of both of his feet. I then used the quill end of the feather along both soles and drew the feather and also the pipe-cleaner in between all of his toes and Antonio responded in the way he gained and keeps his employment; he laughs as he suffers as he is hideously ticklish!

He doesn't know it but having been with me on November 14th 6 months and driving the Mercedes and having a V.W. of his own from me, keen to keep his job; he is going to be the star attraction of a party planned at the London house when he will provide ticklish entertainment for four friends of mine and they'll be secretly told his black socked and bare feet are mega ticklish before the game of 'Truth or Dare' begins! What a discovery!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back