• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle gone backwards

laughter2

I will never forget an experience with my one girlfriend, Michelle. We had been dating for a while and I was getting comfortable with her. Each time we saw each other I had basically been poking her gently and trying to tickle her throughout the night. It was nothing too serious, but by doing this I found out that she was very ticklish. So, the more we saw each other the more I would try to tickle her. Again, it was not real serious tickling it was just playful for the most part. The more and more I saw her, the more I wanted to really give her a good tickle-torture! I figured that the more that I tickled her, eventually the more serious it might get.
I eventually then tried to talk about it in conversations, trying to see where that might lead. When I poked her the talks usually were something like "stop it, that tickles" or "oh no, don't start tickling me again". Finally, one night I started up again tickling her and she said to me something like "boy, you really do like tickling me". I pursued this comment and started to open up to her. I told her that yes I did love tickling her. She asked me why and I told her that well, I liked seeing her squirm and that it was fun! I told her, though, that if she was uncomfortable with it, that I would stop it (yeah right!)...but she said that it was ok. We continued to talk about it for a little bit and I could tell that she did enjoy tickling somewhat by her conversation.
I was feeling really comfortable with her at this point, so I then decided to try my luck a little. I had this look in my eye and I just decided to ask her...so what do you think you would do if you were tied down and you were tickled with no way to defend yourself? Right away she gave me a shocked look and quickly told me "No way! That would be torture!" Then she asked me what brought that up and I got kinda quiet and looked away. She asked me then "You didn't actually have that in mind, did you?" At this point, I decided to keep trying my luck and see where it went. I told her that I would certainly like to try it but I knew that she probably didn't want to. She told me that, no, she didn't want to be tied up, so I tried to coax her. I tried begging her a little and tried to convince her to just try it for a few minutes. No matter how much I tried, she wouldn't give in.
I eventually gave up for a little while and tried again later. We were alone and I still tried to just convince her to try it for just a few minutes. Again she said no and replied "you wouldn't like it if you were tied and then tickled". I told her that I could handle it, but we weren't talking about me. All of a sudden the devilish side of her came out and she perked up a bit. She said "Oh really, you could handle it? Why don't we see then?" I wasn't really sure if she was serious, but I asked her what she had in mind. She just said that if I was really so cocky that I would let her tickle me. Now I was the one resisting a little. I had told her that ok, I will show you! I asked her how she wanted to work this and that I still wanted to tickle her. She said that if I could last her tickling torture then I could tickle her for a short time. I agreed, figuring that the great day of tickling her was finally going to arrive...but first I had to take my turn.
We were on the couch and she started to poke me now. I flinched, jumped, and squirmed around. She said that "wow, this is going to be easy! I see that I'm not the only one who's ticklish!". After more poking and more squirming, I was finding out that I was more ticklish than I thought and I knew that this would have to stop. I tried ending it by saying "ok, that's enough. my turn now". She quickly refused and told me that that was nothing and she hardly even touched me. I begged again for my turn at her and she was kind of softening up a little. She actually did ask me if I did have any rope. I told her that yes, I do have some actually. Once she found out that I did have some rope, a little reluctantly, she told me to go get it. I asked if she was serious, she said yes, so I went and got it out of a box I had. When I came back with it she quickly gave me an offer before I could get ideas of my own. She said that her turn was not over until I get tickled for good by her. I said, ok, what are you going to do?
She told me to give her the rope and put my hands behind my back. I asked dumbfoundedly "you're going to tie ME up?". She told me that she wanted to get me first. If I could handle it, then it would be my turn. Well, this was a challenge that I didn't expect but I agreed.
I gave her the rope and put my hands behind me. She tied my hands together and she did it quite well. She looped the rope several times before knotting it. I was somewhat amazed at her tying skills. I knew quickly that I wasn't getting out, but I sure tried. She had me on my side and started to tickle my ribs a bit. I squirmed around as best I could and tried to wriggle away. It did me no good, but I kept trying to get free. As she continued to tickle and tickle, I started laughing and begging. Michelle tickled my ribs and stomach while I kept thrashing around and laughing. I begged for her to stop, and eventually she did. She asked if I had had enough, but I didn't answer. I wasn't sure what to say! When I didn't answer she reinforced the question by saying "WELL?" while poking me in the ribs. I squealed and yelled for her to stop!
She stopped, but then had me roll onto my stomach. At this point I wasn't sure what to expect. She took more of the rope and wrapped it around my ankles. This started to put me in a panic as I quickly yelled to her "what are you doing??". She didn't say much until she was finished. She again wrapped the rope several times and then knotted it. She said "well, you have one more test to pass". I really started to get nervous as I knew what she was up to. She had me laying on my stomach, with hands and feet tied, and she sat on my legs to hold me down. She took off my shoes and started to tickle my feet. I immediatly squirmed and let out a yell. After stroking my soles a few more times and finding out that I was insanly ticklish there, she stopped for a second and yelled "Jackpot!". My begging had intensified and then she tickled my feet up and down and up and down. I was now squirming with all my might, but my squiming got weaker and weaker because of my heavy laughing. I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. I was totally helpless. When I could gather up enough air, I yelled for Michelle to stop--as if that did any good! When she eventually did stop she asked, "give up?" Once the laughing subsided, I answered "please stop Michelle, my feet are just too ticklish". She then said that she'll let me go, but I had to promise not to tie her up becuase she won the bet. I again tried reasoning with her because I did want to tickle her, but the moment that I started the begging crap, she immediatly tickled my feet. This of course sent me into hysterics again and only this time she didn't stop until I agreed. Being in no position to argue with her, I had to promise Michelle that she won the bet. She gave me another quick tickle or two on the soles before she finally let up. She let me loose and I told her that I was going to get a big revenge on her.
Unfortunatly, I never got that revenge on her. We eventually separtated and my dream was lost. I will never forget the times we did share and to hope one day that I may still get that chance at her someday!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back