• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Choice M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Scott Jarman was detained in Beirut's Rafik Hariri International Airport as he was about to conduct a flight on his private plane to Saudi Arabia and 40 packages of drugs, weighing 2 tons in total, were confiscated from his aircraft. The handsome 6' 25 yr old was arrested and taken in for questioning. He was then taken to a basement room where he was told to strip to his underwear and socks by the three policemen who smiled and spoke in their language and he had no understanding of Lebanese but felt uneasy as clearly they were looking at his physique as they smiled and winked at each other and then the blindfold was placed over his eyes and the black leather hood with nose piece to beathe was placed over his head as he was manhandled to a padded restraint table and secured to it face up. Then secured a policeman said

"Hot American we have you and we play yes. We know who you are Mr. Jarman!"

Scott flinched as the policeman stroked his chest, the policeman winked at his colleagues and lightly touched Scott's chest again and signalled to the other two to touch Scott's socked feet and a slight touch and he flinched again and the policeman said

"So Mr. Jarman you are sensitive yes so I am going to bring you off, make you cum and you will be ticklish, so ticklish, I want you ticklish so slight touch of a feather makes you crazy as we torture and tease you so you struggle desperately for our to amuse us as we like to tickle torture and tickled after you have cum unberable as you will be so sensitive and you know who is in control yes!"

Suddenly not tickling but Scott squirmed as hands gently fondled him along his inner thighs and his nipples, his chest massaged and the touches expert and sensual, fondling and caressing and he sensed his underwear being cut off him and his dick was gently touched and manipulated and his balls gently fondled and he had no way of knowing where and when he'd be touched and the hood meant he could not be heard as he squirmed and protesting. Then when he was hard a hand that wore a silk glove grabbed his dick and the glove so soft the fingers ran along his dick and balls and he heard laughing as he was then jerked off and expertly and roughly so he soon was close to shooting his spunk.

"I read your interview with 'People Magazine' about you and questions you answer and one person ask you if you ticklish where and you say everywhere but most of all your feet, you hate this yes Mr. Jarman! Just think of it; my fingertips dancing over your soles, caressing those high arches of yours! I am a sadistic, tickle torturing, mind game playing bastard!”

The 6' actor flinched making all the policemen smile as the policeman read out his shoe size being size 12's telling him how helpless he was as he still masturbated the actor with the glove so when you cum we then tickle you and it be ticklish hell for you this is sure, Mmmm you getting hard yes, oooh yes closer and closer and moans and the actor almost there!

"No. Oh no. Please, not that, I’ll do anything, please don’t…” "Please don’t… Please don’t tickle my feet!” he was shouting under the mask and his socked toes curled as the policeman said

Are these feet really ticklish? I see from your reaction yes?” sensing the actor a bizarre mixture of nervousness and arousal increasing as the policeman admired the masculine feet saying he was going to have lots of fun with both feet enjoying running his fingers all over them as the actor's toes twitched and the other policeman gripped the actors toes and bent them back.

"There that's it good my assistants Keeping you feet nice and still so I can place every tickle precisely so ready see you now wii cum and the policeman fastened up his jerking technique with the glove off and his bare warm hand did it

"UUUHGHmMMMOOOOHFFUCKAAAAAAAH!" the actor spunked off and shot a powerful load and immediately then placed his fingers under the actor's socked toes and he ran his fingers slowly all the way down the sole of the actor's right foot, wriggling them very slightly as they stroked up n' down the sensitive sole

The actor went went rigid overwhelmed by the sensation, then he screamed with laughter and writhed on the table struggling against the bonds, and desperately tried to pull his foot out of the policeman's grasp as his toes were pulled back and his foot still. The policeman's fingers skated lightly over the socked sole, stimulating nerves that were far extremely receptive to the relentless tickling and the actor could only thrash against his bonds, unable to escape. The fact his feet were secured and held meant the tickler policeman had complete and unrestricted access to both soles of the actor's feet making him feel utterly helpless and this realisation the tickling worse as there was nothing he could do to avoid it knowing the tickler had complete power over him.

Worse still was the way the sensation shot up her leg and earthed itself in her groin. If she’d had any doubts about this being a really bizarre way of arousing her, then they were completely quashed now. The throbbing was intense, and she feel how very wet she was as she struggled. It was all nearly too much; the tickling and the arousal was utterly exquisite torture. The teasing fingertips scrabbled over his arches!

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAStoppitstoppitstoppitHAHAHHAHAHAHA!” muffled giggles were heard by the policemen all smiling and then both socks peeled off and touched the bristles of a brush to the area just under actor's toes as his feet twitched madly as the bristles of the brush ran up and down both soles.

The sensations tickled like fuck making the handsome Scott Jarman squirm and giggle from pure torture.

“That’s a lovely giggle.” said the policeman as he then swapped the brush for his fingertips and began to make lazy circles on the actor's arches which tickled even more as he gasped, jerking against the bondage laughing and the policeman changed his strokes to circles!

The tickling had really begun now and the actor found the sensations on each foot overwhelming and really laughed and tried in vain to escape the tight bonds and pull his feet away but the bonds held firm and the grip on his toes didin’t allow him to even move his feet even slightly.

The policeman teased the actor's left sole with two fingers then began to run the brush bristles just under the actor's toes and he shrieked as it tickled so much and the sensation in both his feet was driving him mad. Then the policeman dipped the brush between the actor's toes and he screamed being far too sensitive there. It tickled like hell, nearly off the charts in pure torture.

“Not there!” he yelled “NOT THERE!”

“Ooh, yes here! so sensitive, so helpless!”

The actor hearing the policeman's teasing tones added to his torment, the tickling was bad enough!

“Oh Mr. Jarman your toes are very ticklish, aren’t they?” the policeman watched in delight as the actor screamed and thrashed around

“It’s really quite unbearable for you, isn’t it Mr. Jarman?”

“Oh, stoppithhahahhahahha, pleasepleasestoppitheeheeheeahahahha!”

"I do love desperate begging you know Mr. Jarman” teased the policeman inflicting the merciless, teasing touches to his feet lightly scratching his fingernails over his arches.

The actor just couldn’t take it anymore. "OhHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pleaseplease STOPHAHHAHHA!”

Then the other two policemen began working on his feet using their talented fingers on the actor's size 12 feet.

Scott Jarman was beside himself with ticklishness and writhed on the padded table, his feet secured and effectively immobilised completely, he couldn't move them an inch in any direction. The most he could do was to curl his toes slightly but that did him no good at all, he couldn't get away from the horrendous tickling of his feet and thought he was going to go insane. Something stiff and pointed slipped between the tops of two toes and, with a sawing motion, slowly working its way downwards and drew designs on his soles.

He screamed, shrieked, laughed, cried, gasped for breath, beat his fists impotently on the table, yelled begged and pleaded but the policemen took no notice. He writhed in ticklish agony as they continued to find new ways of torturing his helpless feet and very effective stroking fingers lightly over his bare soles.

Covered in sweat, he screamed and struggled as the two policemen then began tickling him everywhere, moving from his knees to armpits, his ribs, his stomch, his inner thighs making him suffer as the original policeman removed the hood as he wanted to see the actor's face as he was in hysterics! The actor felt the feathers building up an unbearable tension in him and he could do nothing about it at all and blindfold every ticklish stroke of the feathers unbearably magnified.

It was worse than anything the actor could have imagined and got progressively worse. Then fingers stroked and caressed his sensitive body tickling lightly and the original policeman worked on his feet as the other two did with equal enthusiasm on his sensitive pits teasing and tickling. The actor howled as the hands were working on him, tickling him lightly and gently and all he could do was take it. The original policeman was running his fingers over the actor's very sweaty feet feet concentrating on the toes of his feet and were tickling him unbearably! The other policemene alternating between stroking his nipples lightly and gently probing his ribs.

"So so ticklish Mr. Jarman, my helpers are not foot fixated like me but I am and these big sweaty feet smell so good, such perfectly shaped feet also, meaty soles very nice, masculine feet very nice n' sweaty n' smelly as best feet are and toes, all well shaped and Mmmm smelling wonderful and I am sure tasty, how long before my mouth enjoys them Mr. Jarman?" "Try to lie still or you encourage us!"

He then spoke to his colleagues and winking at the actor they stopped stroking his body and each began licking the actor's nipples and armpits in new and unbearable stimulations which were sensual to humiliate and embarrass the actor known as being a womaniser and he seethed at this happening!

"They seem to like your taste Mr. Jarman, my friends driving you crazy with their lips!" said the original policeman massaging the actor's feet very sensually and seeing the actor's dick harden! Such sweaty warm and responsive feet you have, smell so good and tempting to taste but not yet but you have a hard dick again I see this!"

The policeman then spoke in his language to one of his assistants and this policeman smiled and put on a black leather glove and poured oil into it and then gripped the actor's erect dick and began stroking it and then pumping up n' down very slowly bringing the actor to orgasm with a sadistic smile on his face as he made the strokes teasing and tormenting as he milked the actor but was taking his time!

"Hmmm Aziz likes to play with straight men's dicks, your humiliation excites him and he will enjoy taking his time making you go so crazy and so Tariq and me stop and see you react to this sensation only, another man enjoys your dick Mr. Jarman, it must be so embarrassing for you, how very delightful!"

Scott Jarman was reacting to the tormenting unbearable stimulation of his dick being so expertly executed and Tariq made it more taunting as he teased a feather lightly stroking the actor's balls, it would be impossible for him not to cum again which upset and angered him as he knew from before that the tickling would be even more magnified. He was helpless as the gloved hand and feather worked him up and the lubed glove slid effortlessly up n' down Scott's shaft and then uncontrollably Scott Jarman's dick erupted!

"Now let's tie big toes together so I can brush these feet you will so feel this tickling now Mr. Jarman" said the policeman by his feet and began to run his fingers up and down the soles of the actor's feet and he immediately burst out into helpless laughter, as he tried to squirm away.

"Oh Mr. Jarman listen to you laugh, you have such ticklish feet. I am really enjoying this." the policeman said smiling himself

The actor just gave into helpless laughter as the tickling sensation was so unbearable, he was laughing so hard, he couldn't even plead with the tickler to stop.

"Your laughter is real laughter and let's focus on your arches now!" and indulged in teasing both arches as the actor laughed more and more

"You are liking this, laughing as you are and the more you are laughing, the more I enjoy tickling your feet!"

The actor felt like he wanted to faint and kept trying to will himself to not be ticklish, but it wasn't working, he felt completely helpless.

"Is this unbearable for you, you really suffering! You desperately want me to stop, don't you? Well Mr. Jarman unfortunately for you, I have no intention of stopping soon. You know, I might tickle these soles all the night long."

The actor decided that trying to will himself to not be ticklish was useless so decided the best thing he could do was surrender himself to the extreme tickling sensation. He continued to laugh helplessly as his extremely ticklish soles were completely at the policeman's mercy.

"So Mr. Jarman I am tickling your feet and you can do nothing to stop me, nothing you can do but laugh and laugh and I make you insane from ticklish torment as I like very much tickling your feet and such can I say appealing feet and ticklish being a bonus for me!"

The policeman felt great pleasure in tormenting the actor's soles enticed by Scott's very captivating laughter and there was no
gentle, light teasing: this tickling was carefully calculated to be torture. The other policemen began stroking and tickling the actor all over his body again with emphasis being tickling his balls and inner thighs! Then the leather gloved had again gripped the actor's dick and this time lubed again with oil Aziz jerked Scott off with a vengeance, quickly, efficiently and irresistably, while staring into the actor’s eyes and smiling as soon Scott was convusling from a third orgasm!

Then Scott screamed hysterically as his inner thighs were stroked, initial moans from him escalating as they gained intensity
and transformed into a mixture of sighs, shrieks, and hysterical laughter as his feet were teased madly and intensely. His hysterical struggling caused the other policemen to smile at each other as they stroked the actor's body as Scott Jarman tried so hard to kick his feet away from the ticklish assault they were being subjected to! He was struggling like mad as the tickler of his feet was sawing a feather in between each of his toes winking at him as he did this methodically.

The actor's entire body being slowly stroked the sensations were overpoweringly intense and he was totally helpless to get relief in any way at all. He writhed, shrieked and laughed maniacally in exquisite torture. Then the two policemen showed him two very small brushes and suddenly a button pressed and the padded table widened a little so his legs were parted a little and he was horrified as Tariq began to stroke under his balls and his dick but Aziz crept under the table and Scott realised his ass was exposed as a brush stroked in between the cheeks of his ass and his asshole. He squirmd like crazy!

The ticklling on his genitals and asshole so highly erogenous zones grew worse and worse nd then worse still. Scott shrieked and struggled, desperately wanting to squeeze his thighs together in a desperate effort to relieve the insane tickling but his movements only made it more intense, but he was incapable of keeping still. In seconds, his dick went from completely soft to rock-hard. The policemen watched Scott Jarman helplessly struggling and Tariq stopped stroking the actor's dick and stroked his nipples and lightly up n' down his ribs as he was tickled even more unbearably and struggled and writhed as Aziz's fingers stroked his asshole and he screamed hysterically as the quill of the feather dragged along the soles of his feet!

Tariq then began stroking the actor's dick again and Scott jumped as Aziz slid a finger up the actor's ass and fingered him to find his prostrate and finding it drove the actor demented teasing it and the policeman at his feet delighted in what he knew was happening to the actor! He knew that later brushes; q-tips; dry ball-point pens; feathers and tongues would be used in a non-stop assault on the actor as he would agree to being their tickle toy when he considered the alternative chioce!

"Oh Mr. Jarman you feel Aziz, he like to finger fuck you, he is very good and Tariq stroking your dick it's soon you cum again so I stop tickling your feet as I like to see you being fucked!"

The actor was bucking and struggling on the table but his dick was being expertly handled by Tariq who was with the gloved hand jerking him off and the ungloved hand stroking his balls and Aziz playing with his ass and he soon nearing orgasm and unable to stop the inevtable happening and soon he began to cum and cum and cum! Then the feather trailed over his feet, the feather end but fuck it tickled! Tariq wasted no time and tickled one armpit after the other with his feather. Scott Jarman was going berserk! The foot tickler smiling swapping feather for fingers not letting the actor's sensitivity go to waste and ran his fingers up n' down the actor's soles as Scott laughed helplessly from the extreme ticklish sensations unbearable to him as the policeman's fingers stroked the actor's arches!

"Oh Mr. Jarman listen to you laugh, I love making you laugh so helplessly, you have such ticklish feet!"

He took great pleasure in relentlessly running his fingers up and down the actor's extremely ticklish soles, as they were completely at his mercy and he greatly relished the sound of the actor's helpless laughter. Scott Jarman was laughing too hard to speak, he just couldn't take the unbearable ticklish torment and felt completely helpless as he was unable to jerk his feet away. He tried to will himself to not be ticklish, but it didn't work! The actor really had no choice but to bear the extreme ticklish torment.

"UUUGHAAAAAAAAHHA" the actor suddenly jerked and moaned

"Hmmm I see Aziz is licking your asshole, he licks slowly doesn't he, he knows what he likes Mr. Jarman and he likes you and I like so much seeing him licking your asshole as for you to know the tongue is a man's must be hell!" said the policeman at the actors feet who then said something to Tariq who to the actor's horror bent over the actor's erect dick and began to lick it and suck it!

"Nooofucknooooshittitfuckofff!" yelled Scott

"A different sensation to tickling Mr. Jarman and close your eyes imagine a woman's lips, her mouth exciting you!" said the policeman but then he told Tariq something and Scott felt the policeman's moustache as the policeman sucked his dick and he shuddered

"Yes you have to have imagination but an actor you can think of perhaps a bearded lady!" laughed the policeman sniffing the actor's feet and then a different sensation on his feet felt by the actor as the policeman told him now Aziz was tickling his feet!

"You have no choice Mr. Jarman but to laugh helplessly and suffer!" said the policeman

Scott was enduring unbearable ticklish torment as he had no alternative but to surrender to the unbearable tickling sensations that Aziz was tormenting him with. Fingers scratched and dragged over his sensitive soles, along the sides and round his heels; his toes were separated one by one and tickled in between them, tickling mercilessly and Tariq sucking and licking his dick was frustrating and humiliating for the actor as he began to jerk Scott off again very, very slowly and simultaneously his other hand
stroked the insides of Scott's thighs.

As Scott was screaming with the ticklishness of his feet the original tickler verbally taunting him saying he would think the actor must be wishing his feet were not so ticklish but how glad he and Aziz were they were so ticklish as so would the other guys in his cell as he would be in a room with at least six other men and they would be told of his ticklisness! Scott shook as the policeman told him that he would be likely to be molested and being so ticklish to be played with or there was another idea he would tell him about later but imagine hands all over his body day n' night and it was sure that his feet would be targets of amusement for his cellmates! The evil policeman laughed as Scott Jarman shuddered at what was happening to him and hearing that he had been told!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhohhfuucknnoooaaaaaaaaaha!" Tariq had stopped his mouth action and used a feather to stroke Scott's dick

The actor burst out laughing helplessly from the extreme tickling sensation as Aziz relentlessly dragged the quill of a feather along the soles of his feet as he had just cum for a fourth time so was hideously ticklish however. Aziz suddenly ran his fingers into the actor's arches which were especially ticklish; unbearably ticklish! The American actor felt so helpless, he was going insane over the intense ticklishness and could not believe how sadistic his torturers could be. All taking pleasure in the fact that he was suffering from the extreme ticklish torment they were subjecting him to mercilessly!

Even as Scott surrendered to the extreme tickling sensation of his feet tormented, he would never be able to get used to it. As Aziz ran his fingers into the actor's arches again, he felt so helpless, and there was no way for him to take his mind off of the extreme tickling sensation.

"Admit it Mr. Jarman "You are enjoying this, being tickled on the soles of your feet as much as Aziz is enjoying tickling them and making you laugh and the more you laugh, the more he just wants to keep tickling those soles and toes, Aziz is a sadistic tickler!" said the policeman

Scott Jarman tried to hold in his laughter, but didn't succeed. The more he tried to not laugh, the harder he began to laugh and
Tariq tickled Scott's dick and and balls and the constant, relentless cock-tickling was in its own way, every bit as unbearable as Aziz tormenting the actor's ridiculously ticklish size 12 feet. Scott's body was hypersensitised as he was being systematically tortured by the policemen!

The original policeman took over from Aziz and ran his fingers up and down the actor's soles causing Scott to burst out into helpless laughter. The tickling sensation was so unbearable and Scott squirmed trying not to focus on the ticklish sensations as the evil policeman told him to concentrate on the tickling as laughter best medicine is it not?" he said. As he ran his fingers along the soles of the actor's feet Scott was squirming as the extreme tickling sensations were overwhelming for him!

"Just keep right on laughing, yes good wriggle for me, your extremely ticklish feet are completely at my mercy, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it! The only thing you can do about it is laugh and laugh," the policeman said as he ran his fingers into the actor's arches.

It didn't matter how much he squirmed the actor just couldn't get away as the policeman just relentlessly ran his fingers up and down the soles of the actor's feet, loving the fact Scott was going insane from the intense, unbearable ticklish torment.

"Mr. Jarman you know this is like a vicious cycle, the more I tickle your feet, the more you laugh for me and the more you laugh for me and the more I tickle your feet to hear you laugh for me!"

Scott Jarman was exhausted from squirming and he lay still resigned to being so horribly tortured by a foot fanatic as the evil policeman ran his fingers along the actor's arches again working at making the sensations as intense and unbearable as possible for the actor and reminding him his feet were secured and their was no escape! His fingers glided with a focused intensity over every inch of the actor's feet finding every wrinkle on both soles, creating sensations that sent wave after wave of chills through both incredibly sensitive feet.

Scott Jarman again squirmed wildly, bucking and twisting as he was completely helpless and totally vulnerable to this crazy man’s tickling and his maddening tickling techniques worked so skillfully over the soles of Scott's feet, his fingers slid effortlessly over both high arches and he exploded into laughter! The policeman's fingers worked on the actor's arches and then Tariq and Aziz who had been watching the torture smiling themselves joined their colleague Kardes and untied the actor's big toes and then they pulled back Scott's toes stopping him for wiggling them and Kardes worked diligently teasing both arches and was being driven to the edge of ticklish madness and the actor's laughter increased all the more!

The policeman Kardes definitely loved feet and smelly, sweaty ticklish feet and he leaned into both feet and sniffing them he began to nibble on Scott's toes and nibbled both insteps as well as stroking both soles lightly and then he hungrily sucked on all five of the actor's toes and licked slowly along both soles so there was the double sensation of the tickles of the fingers and the sensualness of the oral service his feet were getting but soon the policeman used his tongue to tickle the actor's feet! He clearly loved their taste and smell and was thorough in subjecting Scott Jarman to a tongue bath, his tongue slid in between the actor's toes and slid up n' down both soles and the nibbling of his toes so one moment Scott was trapped in hysterical laughter and the next involuntary moaning as it was a man licking his feet but the sensation was sensual as Kardes loved feet period!

"Hmmmmm such tasty toes, so sweaty Mr. Jarman, so delicious all along soles and smelling so good!" Kardes said as he nibbled the actor's arches and sucked all of his toes whilst still stroking both feet lightly along the soles and soles lubricated with his saliva so his fingers slid up n' down both of his soles so devastatingly!

"Think of all those men finding your feet so ticklish with a tongue and maybe making a weaker one lick the soles of your feet and suck your toes as maybe someone sucking your dick, licking your asshole and yes fucking you with fingers and with their dicks as you a good looking man and well known man so a man to fuck yes and also tickled to make you suck their dicks day and yes in the night, then I know your feet will be tickled, maybe games to see who makes you suffer most!"

Scott was so scared as Kardes wanted him to be tickling the actor's soles and sucking and nibbling his toes teasing, tormenting and torturing Scott's ticklish feet. Kardes kept the oral action going as he slid his tongue in between the actors toes while tickling the soles and sides of Scott's feet and sucking on his toes. Tariq then caressed Scott's thighs and Aziz began stroking the actor's dick as Kardes licked the soles of the actor's feet and sucked and nibbled his toes as they were determined to make the straight man cum again!

Dancing his fingertips over Scott's tender ticklish soles this was unbearable torture in Scott Jarman as the other sensations were getting to him in his severely weakened state and Kardes so profficient in the art of tickle torture stopped and said something to Tariq and Aziz and they stopped what they were doing and Scott was on the verge of orgasm as Aziz had been licking and sucking his rock hard dick.

"So Mr. Jarman you can be the toy of the men we will see you are put with or you can agree to come with us and we will see that you are not reported for what we have found you smuggling as at the moment only we know it but you cannot be freed as questions will be asked but we are senior officers and have influence and tonight will see you somwhere else but not a prison so make your choice but I think to stay with us the sensible thing so what is it to be - a month our tickle toy or prison and days and nights of hell!"

"Fuck what? Fuck I have no choice!"

"Mr Jarman you have the choice or you mean you stay with us?"

The actor reluctantly nodded his head and smiling Kardes nodded to Aziz who immediately began orally teasing the actor's dick and Tariq crept under the padded table and he then licked the actor's asshole ravenously and he squirmed and moaned as he suddenly shot his spunk and then the policemen stopped orally tormenting him and the policeman at his feet winked as he began tickling the actor's feet with a vengeance as he told him that he and his police colleagues would be taking full advantage of the actor's choice and Scott Jarman knew it but was caught between a rock and a hard place!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back