• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dorm Life M/F

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
New story I wrote. All input appreciated.

Aaron was a young college freshman spending his first weekend at school in his room. At 19 he was too young to go bar-hopping and too old to go down to the lobby and watch cartoons. He didn’t really know anyone on campus that well so that meant he’d spend his weekend surfing the net and talking in chat rooms. Not the best way to spend the weekend , but it was all the options he had. Aaron was reading through another pointless Star Trek website when he heard a knock at his door. When he opened it there stood a girl he had seen from his English class. She was around 5’11, long brown hair, athletic build, tan skin, and greenish gray eyes. Her face was not only beautiful but radiated honesty and innocence.

He had watched her in class. She had seemed somewhat shy and reserved, sitting separately from everyone else. He couldn’t help but notice she was wearing flip-flops now and had the sexiest feet he had ever seen. “Um, hi I’m Tracy from your English class. I live right down the hall from you.” She had a delicate southern accent that Aaron immediately fell in love with and her voice was extremely soft and quite, like a lullabye. “Oh hi, my names Aaron what can I do for you.” At this Tracy shyly hung her head down and trailed her foot around her other leg. Aaron was entranced by how soft and delicate those feet looked. “Well I noticed you didn’t go out partying and all like everybody else in our building, and I don’t know many people around here. So since you decided to stay in I thought we could hang out or somethin.”

At first Aaron was speechless this girl was drop dead gorgeous and she wanted to hang out with him. Maybe he could make a friend and maybe just maybe he could give her a foot rub if he played his cards right. “Uh sure come in.” Tracy smiled and followed him in. They spent the next two hours getting acquainted. Aaron learned that Tracy was from Georgia and that she was here on some sort of athletics scholarship for volleyball which made sense considering although her skin looked impeccably smooth and soft her build was very athletic an toned. The girl had a body that would make most guys drool. He also found out that she was quite single and was getting over a guy that had broken her heart.

The more Aaron found out about Tracy the more he liked. She had a way of drawing you out, getting you to let down your defenses in front of her. Somehow the conversation had been steered towards something comical and Tracy had teased him about something and as retaliation Aaron reached out with a finger and poked her in the side. The reaction was incredible. Tracy immediately fell on the floor and curled up into a little ball laughing and giggling herself into a fit. After about 3 minutes Tracy finally composed herself while Aaron sat there speechless.

“Hehe sorry about that, I’m a little ticklish.” Aaron was flabbergasted. “A little ticklish? Oh I think you’re more than a little ticklish.” Tracy casually slipped out of her flops and sat up on Aaron’s bed. “Actually I don’t think theres a word to describe how ticklish I am” She giggled. At hearing this Aaron schooched closer to Tracy on the bed. “Really you’re that ticklish huh?” His interest peaked Aaron wanted desperately to reach out and tickle Tracy again. To make her laugh and laugh under his dancing fingers. “Oh yeah, my momma used to say I was the most ticklish girl on the planet. Boys back home used to love pinning me down and ticklin me till sunset.” Tracy seemed blissfully innocent of Aaron’s desires towards her as she reclined on his bed flexing her succulent toes. Aaron was going crazy with the urge tickle Tracy to near insanity he had to think of an excuse to tickle her less Tracy thought him too forward.

“Oh come on now you cant be THAT ticklish.” Aaron teased. “Oh yes I am! Here Ill prove it to you.” Tracy placed her right foot in Aarons lap. “Go ahead tickle it like you’ve never tickled anything before, and Ill show you some laughter like you’ve never seen before.” Aaron was paralyzed. Her foot, it was right there in front of his face. SO beautiful, so soft, so creamy. The toes were perfect with a nice coating of clear polish, the sole was flawless. Then suddenly Aaron was filled with such desire he had never known before and began to wildy tickle her foot with one hand while holding her ankle with the other. Tracy immediately exploded into wild agonizing laughter.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODITTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKLESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI. Aaron thought her laughter was as sweet as music and couldn’t get enough of it. He just kept tickling and tickling. Tracy’s fists pounded the bed repeatedly, Her hair was plastered all over her face which was beet red. Tears were streaming down her face as she howled with ticklish abandon. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDITAHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Aaron kept this up for another 5 minutes then decided Tracy had had enough…for now. It took her 30 whole minutes to recover from that assault. Aaron was hopelessly in love at this point. “See I told you I was ticklish.” Tracy said breathlessly. “Yeah I guess you weren’t kidding. I’ve never seen anyone that ticklish.” Aaron admitted. Tracy straitened out her hair, then looked at Aaron suspiciously. “You enjoyed tickling me didn’t you? You’re just like my ex. He loved torturing me too.” Aaron blushed profusely. “W-Well it was fun making you laugh…..and your feet they’re so soft Ive never felt anything that soft before.” Tracy giggled. “Hehe yeah I always try to take good care of em. My friend from back home loved my feet. He used to put em in his lap all the time and just stroke and rub em. It tickled like crazy but it also felt good.” Aaron found himself staring at Tracy’s feet again. “Do you think I could hold em ?” Tracy looked at him curiously. “Sure, I love having em played with.

Aaron placed both of Tracy’s feet in his lap and began running his fingers all over her soles. Tracy reared back and began howling again with ticklish abandon. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHGODEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Aaron kept the ticklish torment up for a whole 45 minutes until Tracy was a beet red mass of giggling jelly. He stopped to see if he had pushed her too far.

“Oh, oh my God you’re one of the best ticklers I’ve ever seen.” Tracy giggled. “Thanx, You’re so much fun to tickle I wish I could tickle you like this everyday.” Aaron admitted hastily. Tracy just smiled and looked at him. “well we’re friends aren’t we? I could use a laugh everyday after class. How about I stop by daily at around 4? “ Aaron couldn’t believe his luck. “Sure that’d be great.” Aaron had made a new friend.

Good story! That what I have to look foreward to with you IF you ever catch me?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back