• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Initiation to be a Team Player M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Tony didn't know what to make of the invitation. "You are invited, this coming Tuesday, to join our Football club. Be at 100 Truman Way, Queens, N.Y.C. at 8pm sharp. The initiation will determine suitability You required to wear a days worn black nylon socks. Any reluctance or refusal on your part will end the initiation and you will be asked to leave. I hope you can attend and take this important step inyour life. Please do NOT reply to this email for further information. Eithertake a chance and come next Tuesday, or play it safe and stay home. The choice is yours."

There was little doubt in Tony's mind that he would go. At 22, 6' and attractive Tony Romero the Italian/American was a serial womaniser but loved football and he'd arrange pussy-time not to clash with practice and the 8pm time wouldn't even interfere with the 3rd shift he normally worked on Tuesdays at the call centre. Just thinking about the "club", and what might go on there and finally the big day arrived. The house on Truman was very old and rustic. Tony's knock on the door was met by a guy in his 20's in jeans, white tee, white socks and sneakers.

"Come in Tony. We've been expecting you. We're all so happy you decided to join our little group. Before we begin, here are the two ground rules for tonight:

1, Absolutely no talking till we tell you it's OK.
2, You must do everything we say, fully, and without hesitation.

If you agree then you may get undressed now to socks and underwear and I'll take you in. If not, there's the door."

Tony didn't want to hesitate but was nervous but he knew inititiations were a little weird. He wanted to play football more than anything. Thinking about what was to come he stripped then another man appeared and Tony was blindfold and gagged and Tony a little nervous was lead down a flight of stairs to a large carpeted room. Only the center of the room, containing a padded table was lit. Tony was secured to the table on his stomach and then sensed a third person coming to the table and heard someone say

"Hmmm oh yeah he's got real smelly feet, we'll have fun with initiating this footballer!"

Another guy had a sniff of the black socked size 12's saying they smelled perfectly ripe and Tony recognised the guy who'd opened the door to him who said

"Good lad Tony seems you obeyed instructions and the three guys so that's me the Team Sponsor, Erik the Team Captain and Rich the Team Coach appreciate two feet that will score a lot of winning goals!"

His head inches away from both size 12 socked feet Rich leaned into them so they rested on his face so he could breathe their stench in deeply and savour their smell as he massaged both feet making Tony twitch as he said

"Fuck warm sweat moist feet and we got a live one here so will have fun in Stage 3 of his initiation but Erik, Geoff come and really smell Tony's feet, fuck you'll love 'em!"

After Erik had a good long sniff then Geoff went to the sweaty socked feet and felt their dampness and told Tony he seemed to sweat a lot on his feet grinning to Erik and Rich and that he need not worry as his stinky feet would be washed later but they'd be getting a lot sweatier! Tony squirmed making Rich laugh as he whispered in Tony's ear

"As Team Coach I need to know my players Tony, their strengths and oh yeah their weaknesses and will see if my theory is right in a while but I think you have some real sensitive feet in those socks and warm feet always more sensitive, I mean ticklish so Erik's gonna be first to massage your socked feet, get' em steamin' and you already know your foot smell excites us all!"

Tony gagged could say nothing intelligible as Erik began to massage the black socked feet firmly saying inside the socks he felt them being surprisingly soft and remarked on their awesome smell!

"Now you see why I told you to report here in the socks you'd worn all day in the office as I sponsor the team Tony so the teams players and like to know I've invested wisely and reckon in you I have and yes all your teamates have been initiated but seems your feet have additonal appeal to us all!" said Geoff

"Oh fuck yeah will second that and as his Captain want to really sense his potential but seems to me Tony you're gonna be a star player off the pitch and after the initiation can tell us if you intend being so on it and if not no worries as you''ll have been inititiated anyway so we will have exercised our power and control over you!" threatened Erik

He then began massaging Tony's sweat moistened socked feet making comments about their intoxicating smell as Tony lay helpless, embarrassed and humiliated as he was subjected to other guys sniffing and as was happening having his feet fondled not massaged by Erik who said he agreed Tony's feet were gonna be perfect tickle-toys and hearing this made Tony react but his protest muffled and Geoff the sponsor took over and loved the feel of both warm and wet feet.

Then he leaned close to the socked toes of Tony's right foot and saying he loved their raunchy smell and needed to taste them made Tony gasp as he sucked the socked toes of Tony's right foot and the New Yorker's reaction displayed he hating this so the sposor sucked the toes of Tony's left foot. He sucked on all the guy's toes one foot after the other.

"Yeah feel that Tony fuck yeah go on Geoff suck that sweat from all his toes, you know what Tony me and Rich prefer bare feet but Geoff's equally happy with socked feet and well you feel it, sweaty socked toes, his mouth made for them!" taunted Erik

"Yeah Geoff go on suck on them, use your tongue on his dirty toes, taste 'em, love 'em, seems you like his feet and pretty smelly after a long day at work trapped in his weejun loafers!" said Rich

"Hmm fuck Tony your socked feet taste amazing and now they need a tongue bath!" said Geoff as he peeled off both socks as Tony really tried to wriggle feet

"Quit moving Tony, you're not going anywhere anytime soon as we have got to test your stress levels and that's the fun part, seeing how you cope under intense duress as being a team player you need to be relied on to keep your cool so in the test later prove how resilliant you are to subjection to tickling torture and yes over every single inch of your feet and if you can stand that, you will stand anything believe me!" said Rich

As Tony struggled Geoff began sucking and licking Tony's toes as if they were coated in honey and when the toes of his right foot were sufficiently moist, he switching feet and gobbling up the toes of Tony's left foot and not only sucked the big toe with wild abandon, his tongue snaked through the other toes, lapping up the sweat between them as both soles covered his face. Both soles clammy and both arches placed under the sponsor's nose, the moist, smelly feet were addictive to Geoff! He kissed and licked Tony's bare feet and his lips sucked each toe and in between them all and winking at Rich and Erik he very gently stroked the sole of the toes he was sucking so involuntarily they wiggled in his mouth! Tony jerked his feet as he felt violated!

"Oh yeah knew it, told you Tony said you had real ticklish feet and seems I'm not wrong, wait until I mess with them!" said Rich

He then took Geoff's place and said he loved the stinky feet he was facing saying they were beautifully shaped, soft skinned, high-sloping arched, long toed and sweat moist as he deeply sniffed Tony's foot-stink and began to kiss every inch of both Tony's soles and he was so sensitive that he wiggled and squirmed when Rich started licking and sucking his feet and said he was already completely obsessed by his feet in his face and Rich switched his attention from one foot to the other snaking his tongue between Tony's long toes and as he sensed exploring where no man's tongue apart from Geoff's moments before had gone prior to that happening gathered by the fantastic reactions.

Tony was really squirming, moaning and letting out the occasional giggle which goaded Rich on eating both hot feet! Rich started to nibble on the heels of Tony's squirming, trembling feet and opened his mouth as wide as possible and gnawed on the soles and raked his teeth across the inside of Tony's arches. Tony went berserk! Both of his feet shuddered violently and started twitching as he burst out laughing from Rich's nibbling and licking and grinding his face into both sensitive, writhing feet which were being tongue tickled remorselessly and unable to escape the torture. Tony driven into a ticklish frenzy was alternately laughing hysterically and moaning and cursing!

"Mmmmmm fuck you like that Tony huh, you like your Coach getting to know these feet yeah, oh love the fact my tongue gets to you, not seen to be doing my job unless I see your potential and Coach you exploiting it and Tony with ticklish feet as you have count on it in stage 3 of the initiation process and my favourite. Your probelm being so sensitive even my tongue bath tickles these feet but it's nothing compared to when I tickle them but that's stage 3, this stage 2!"

Rich then wildly ran his teeth along Tony's soles and then Erik took over and licked the very soft and sensitive soles, the arches and balls of Tony's feet and licked each of his toes which were now increasingly ticklish! He then announced the start of stage 3 and began lightly dragging his fingers up and down Tony's bare soles and stroked from the base of both heels right up to underneath his toes as although gagged Tony howled with super ticklish laughter as he tried to wriggle his ultra ticklish bare feet around but Erik was relentless lightly dragging his fingers over the balls of Tony's feet several times. Being very sweaty and lubricated with saliva his fingers slid effortlessly across both arches and balls of his feet and stroking under his toes made Tony laugh even more because the sweat and saliva mix made them extra senstive and tickle more even the tops of his feet and the sides of his feet causing Tony's feet to spasm!

Rich then began tickling up and down Tony's soles, his fingers spidering slowly up and down both soles to his toes and under all of his toes and then to his heels again teasing both arches of the mega-sensitive feet mercilessly as Tony desperately struggled and convulsed with ticklish laughter. Rich reslished assaulting Tony's toes initially lightly tickling over each toe with his fingers, he expertly stroked over them, under them all and in between them finding that Tony laughed the loudest when he was tickled between his toes so cruelly he kept wiggling his fingers all over Tony's toes driving the man totally crazy! The tickling was especially prominent in between each of his toes so Rich's tickling persisted there causing Tony to squirm more and more! Rich's tickles drove Tony bananas trapped in a maze of ticklish laughteras Rich scribbled his fingers all over Tony's bare soles. Tony was roaring with muffled laughter and squirming as he was tortured by the evil Coach!

"Yeah such ticklish feet Tony but must not be selfish and deprive Geoff of his tickling fun with them both!" said Rich

Geoff immediately ran his fingers across the balls of Tony's feet and then both arches but then slid his fingers to Tony's toes and tickled and stroked all over them all again and again, sliding fingers in between all of Tony's toes then running fingers along the balls of Tony's feet and tickling across his arches tickling as mercilessly as Erik but not quite as brutally as Rich! Geoff then used his mouth again and licked all over both of Tony's soles and sucked and nibbled his toes as he was insatiable for their sweaty taste and licking in between all of Tony's drove the man demented as this initiation was his worst nightmare made a reality! Then Erik took Geoff's place and indulged in driving two hairbrushes up and down Tony's saliva lubricated soles which drove Tony way over the limits of his tickling endurance at this horribly ticklish experience! His toes wiggling like mad as his feet fought to be free but there was no chance of escape!

Rich then ran the feather in between each of Tonys toes in turn but he enjoyed best dragging the quill end of the feather along each sole and under Tony's toes but he soon resorted to darting his tongue in between Tony's toes and up n' down the soles of both stinky n' sweaty feet and then the feather quill again as it was more effective along newly lubricated soles and he deliberately let the quill trail random patters of precision over both writhing soles, then across both arches and insteps. He traced long delicious lines up and down the length of Tony's soles and drew figure eights at the very center of each of his soles. making certain Tony was overwhelmed in ticklish agony and the unpredictability of the quill of the feather only made the sensations all the more maddening for Tony.

Geoff's tongue was back and slowly licked along both soles of Tony's feet tormenting him horribly licking every inch of Tony's feet and again licking in between all of Tony's toes and sucking on them ignoring any protests which Tony was making and he was ruthless with his tongue action tongue teasing every ticklish inch of Tony's feet in complete torment as he was sadistic and really relished in listening to Tony's mindless muffled screaming and witnessing him thrashing around as much he could in the tight bondage. No matter how much he struggled and squirmed, Tony was trapped and at the mercy of Geoff, Rich and Erik! Geoff knew how effective his tongue is and definitely was on Tony and used it to one moment orally caress Tony's soles to then nibble and suck on his toes and slip in and out between them, he licked every crevice of each of Tony's feet with his tongue. Tony's desperate moaning was interrupted with by a sudden squeal of laughter as Geoff's teeth made contact with his sensitive toes and they all wiggled in the warmth of Geoff's mouth as his cruel teeth rubbed gently against them sending electric ticklish sensations through Tony's body! Tony yelled when Erik ran the feather in between his toes and cringed when it was dragged against the soles of his feet and twitched violently.

Erik's fingers inflicted severe tickling upon Tony's bare soles and more so after Erik licked them all over so they were both thoroughly lubriacted with his spittle and he began raking his fingernails from the heels of Tony's feet to under his toes, firmly and slowly and scratching his heels and drawing designs on his arches. Then Rich held Tony's toes apart as Erik's fingers explored the spaces between them resulting in Tony shaking his twitching, sweating body as Erik activated the sonicare and 'Bzzzzzz' the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush ran along the soles of Tony's feet and under his toes as he desperately tried to clench them but held by Rich no chance of this happening and Erik delighted in using the electric toothbrush under all of Tony's toes and ran the bristles up and down the lenght of both soles!

Geoff then began to lick the tops of Tony's feet and across both arches and along the sides of Tony's feet and running his tongue just below and in between Tony's toes then licking and sucking on all of Tony's toes and just below his toes where the taste drew him most and he verbally tormented him

"Hmmm Tony I know where you're most tongue ticklish and it's my intention to enjoy licking you there and it's under all these toes which smell so raunchy and taste so ripe, we're all perfect ticklers and you a wonderful ticklee and we enjoy tickling so we're good at it but it is kind of hard to be getting tickled this badly Tony and we appreciate this fact but stage 3 is all about endurance and like we said testing your stress levels! I'm going to be licking the soles of your feet again in a minute, yeah my tongue sliding up n' down them both!"

Geoff true to his word then made Tony squirm again as he licked all over both of his feet under and in between all of his toes and then his fingers glided ever so slowly all over Tony's feet and Rich wanted to hear Tony suffer so released the gag and he and Erik smiled as Tony was going nuts!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOO! STOOOOOOOOOPPPPP! AHAHAHAHHHHA! HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAA!!PLEEHEEZE STOHOOP THISSS!!I CAHAHAANN'T TTAKEHHEE IT ANYMOHOOOORREE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEASE STAHAHAHAHAP I CAN'T TAKE IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEEEASE I'M TOOOO TICKLISH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEASE I'M GONNA DIEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEASE STAHAHAHAP! WAIT, NONONOOOHOHOHHOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"

Rich began to saw feathers in between Tony's toes and Erik scratched his feet soles with the hairbrush simultaneously

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!! DON'T!!!!! PLEEEEEHEEEZE!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH! STOP STOP STOP!!!!!PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHAHAHAHAHAHA.! JUST DON'T TICKLE MY FEEEEHEHEHEEETTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.""AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
STOHOHOHOOOOP!!!! DON'THAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEEEHEEEZE!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH! STOPHAHAHAHAHAH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH!"“NoHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO Austin STOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T TAKE ITTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE THIS IS TORTURE HAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHA TORTUREREREHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE PLEASE LET MEheheHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.”

Geoff again licked the soles of Tony's feet and Tony made it immediately clear how much he really hated this sensation

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NO NO LICKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ITS TOO MUCH HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN”T BREATHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OH GODHAHAHAHAD”“Hahahahahahaha aww man not thisisis hehehehehehehehehehethis is torture hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.”“HAhahahahahaha your evil hehehehehehehehehhahahahahahaha.”

"Okay gag him!" said Geoff and Rich gagged Tony again

Erik then tickled Tony's toes again, Rich pulling them back to stop them curling and clenching and Erik stroking under all of Tonys toes as his torturers told him they were thrilled his ticklish soles, ticklish toes were totally exposed and vulnerable to them and Erik tickled the balls of Tony's feet with quick strokes and then across his arches and his tickling fingers moved to the centers of Tony's soles. Then the most sadistic tickler Rich began to rake his fingernails down each foot, from just beneath the toes to the heels over and over again aising Tony’s suffering to an unbearable degree. Tony couldn’t stand this tickling, it had to stop, he had to beg for it to stop but all he could do was let loose now his muffled hysterical laughter torn from his gut. There was no mercy, the tickling didn’t stop and Tony was wondering when and indeed if it would but no way was he joining the football team!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back