• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hyperdimension Neptunia- A Lesson on Manners (F/F Tickling!)

MrTenacious

TMF Regular
NOTE: If you would like to read more tickling stories, please click HERE! Thanks! And i hope you enjoy the story!

The sun was shining brightly overhead, and a warm breeze blew through Noire hair, as the girl sipped the piping hot cup of tea. The girl loved days such as those. The days where she didn’t have much work, and could spend her time sitting on the balcony overlooking Lastation.

“This is so nice,” Noire thought, as she tilting her cup of tea, and sipped the hot liquid.

“Those damn brats…” Blanc began, the goddess was sitting in the seat opposite of her. The girl was seething with anger. “They draw all over my precious manuscripts, make a mess of my office, and than they stand there with those cute little smiles! They aren’t fooling anyone!” The girl said, practically shouting.

“Calm down,” Noire said, sighing deeply. “They’re just kids, remember?”

“That’s no excuse!” Blanc snapped. “The next time they mess with me, I swear I’ll spank their freaking asses!”

Noire sighed once more. The girl had invited Blanc over for a cup of tea, but ever since she arrived, Blanc had done nothing, but complain. “Maybe it’s your fault,” Noire began, closing her eyes and smiling.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?” Noire snapped, jumping to her feet, and slamming her hands against the table. The impact of the goddesses hands against the table, caused her tea cup to topple over, spilling the contents all over the table cloth. “Oh crap…” The girl breathed.

“You see?” Noire said, setting her cup down, and getting to her feet. “You don’t have any manners yourself, but you expect your sisters to act differently. It is your fault!” Noire said, the girl felt like she was on the verge of loosing her temper as well.

Blanc narrowed her eyes at the girl. “Fine… I’m going to…” The goddess was about to transform, and fly back to Lowee, but stopped when she felt a firm hand on her shoulder.

“Don’t leave mad,” Noire said, smiling warmly at the girl. “What if I help you?”

“Help me?” Blanc said, turning to face the girl. “What do you mean?”

“I’ll help you learn how to control your anger, how does that sound?” Noire asked.

Blanc couldn’t help, but smirk. “You’re a fine one to talk. You act like an idiot every time chubby little Neptune comes around.”

Noire’s eyes went wide, and her cheeks grew bright red. “I-I do not! Besides, I’m a setting a great example for my little sister. She’s never caused me any problems before!”

“Really!?” Uni said, suddenly appearing on the balcony.

“Uni!?” Noire cried, whirling around on her heels. “I… Well yes! I depend on you a lot, you know that!” The girl said, making her way over to her sister, and placing her hands on her sisters shoulders. “Blanc, you know that my sister is helpful, right?”

Blanc clenched her hands into tight fists, and how they were shaking by her sides. “You… You’re bragging… I…”

Noire, and Uni’s lower jaws dropped, when Blanc’s shoulders suddenly stooped. “What’s going on?” Uni asked.

“Alright…” Blanc said, sighing deeply. “Please help me.”

“Great!” Noire said, clasping her hands together. “Uni, were taking Blanc to the manners room.”

“Manners room!?” Uni said, shocked. “You mean… The room you built for…”

“Shut it!” Noire snapped. “Come with us Blanc.”

Blanc sighed deeply, as she followed both Noire and Uni through Lastation’s Basilicom. The three girls stepped into a nearby elevator, and took it down. All the way down to the basement level. When the doors slid open, the girls continued to walk down several long hallways.

“All this way just to learn some manners?” Blanc said, surprised.

“You’ll see,” Noire said.

The three girls pushed through a set of double doors, and soon found themselves standing in a large room. Noire’s eyes fell on a strange pair of metallic stocks located to the far side of the room. “What the hell is that!?” Norie demanded.

“Just some holding devices. Go ahead and get it!” Noire said, gesturing towards the stocks.

Noire took several steps backwards. Her eyes were filled with anger, and her teeth were clenched tightly together. “Like hell I will!” The girl turned on her heels, and was about to run, but several metallic tentacles shot out of the strange device, wrapped themselves tightly around the girl’s waist, and hoisted her into the air. Noire tried to fight back, but before she could do anything, the tentacles pulled the girl into the device. Once inside, the stocks locked themselves around the girl’s feet, and some metallic tentacles wrapped themselves around the girl’s wrists, binding them over her head.

“We did it!” Noire cheered, throwing her hands into the air.

“Yeah… We did…” Uni said, sighing deeply. “This is a great way to have another country declare war on us,” the girl thought bitterly.

“WHAT THE HELL!?” Blanc roared, with anger. The girl’s body suddenly began to glow brightly, and in a flash the goddess had transformed into her HDD state. Noire pulled, and tugged wildly on her binds, but still couldn’t break free of them.

“Those stocks were built just for goddess. I don’t want you going anywhere until after your lesson is finished,” Noire said, matter-of-factly.

“I declare war!” Blanc said, changing back into her human form.

“So let’s start the lesson, ok?” Noire said, ignoring the girl.

“Did you hear me!? I’m declaring war!” Blanc snapped.

“Hey Uni? You help me too, ok?” Noire said, looking over her shoulder at her sister, who had a nervous, and embarrassed look on her face.

“Huh? Ok…” Uni said, jogging over to her sister.

“Damn… They’re ignoring me like I’m Neptune,” Blanc said, closing her eyes, and taking a deep breath. The girl’s eyes shot open, the moment she felt Blanc and Uni peel off the girl’s shoes, exposing her bare feet. “What are you doing!?” The girl demanded.

“Your first lesson in manners involve an extreme amount of tickle torture!” Noire said.

Blanc’s eyes filled with fright, but before she could say anything, Noire began raking her fingers over the girl’s right foot. Blanc closed her eyes tightly, and held her breath. The girl was extremely ticklish, but hated showing any weakness to the other goddesses.

As the seconds slowly ticked by, Blanc’s ability to keep her laughter in had dissipated, and it made things even worse when Uni began tickling her other foot as well. The girl shook her head hard, and bucked wildly in her binds.

“CRAP!” Blanc screamed. Laughter exploded from the girl’s curled lips.

“There we go!” Noire said, as her fingers continued to tickle the middle of Blanc’s foot. Her fingers dug into the soft, tender flesh.

“Yeah…” Uni said. The girl remembered her time in the stocks. Her sister forced her to continuously try to fight her way out, while being subjected to endless amounts of tickle torture. “Sorry Blanc. I hope you can forgive me…” The girl thought.

Noire grabbed the toes on Blanc’s right foot, and using her free hand, began raking a single finger up and down the sole. Blanc’s laughter grew louder. “NO… STOP IT… DAMN IT!” The girl screamed, through her ticklish laughter.

Uni grabbed Blanc’s toes as well, but began scratching the girl’s heel instead. Her fingers continued to scratch it, until it was as red as the girl’s cheeks. Uni then focused her attention on Blanc’s arches.

“STOP IT… I’M… DYING!” Blanc cried, pulling on her binds as hard as she could.

“Uni, tickle both feet for me, ok?” Noire said, getting to her feet.

“Ok,” Uni said, reaching for Blanc’s other foot. The girl began tickling both feet at the same time. Uni watched as her sister got to her feet, moved over to Blanc’s upper body, and dug her fingers into the girl’s ticklish underarms.

Blanc howled with ticklish laughter as Noire’s fingers made short work of the girl’s ticklish pits. Her fingers scratched them wildly for several moments, before her fingers moved onto the girl’s ribs.

Noire gave each of Blanc’s ribs a quick tickle before moving onto the next one. When the final rib received a good tickling, the girl grabbed the stiffening muscles in Blanc’s belly, and began tickling them.

“STOP IT! STOP IT!” Blanc cried, tears had welled up in the corners of the girl’s eyes.

“Are we almost finished?” Uni asked, not letting up on her torture. “I really feel bad for Blanc,” the girl said.

“Not yet,” Uni said, reaching into Blanc’s pits once more. “Go get the bucket.”

“Bucket…” Uni cried. “Are you sure were not taking things too far?”

“We’ll think about that, after you get the bucket!” Noire said, looking at her sister over her shoulder.

Uni sighed once again, got to her feet, and made her way out of the room. “Now to prepare your feet,” Noire said, halting her torture.

Blanc sucked in as much oxygen as she could. The girl’s forehead was damp with sweat, and her cheeks were bright red. “If you stop this now… I won’t kill you… Deal?” Blanc asked.

Noire tapped her lower lip thoughtfully. “Tempting, but no. More tickles for you!” The girl teased.

Blanc watched helplessly, as Noire pulled out some string, and began binding her toes to the stocks. When the girl was finished, her feet were completely helpless. “Oh crap…” Blanc breathed.

Uni returned moments later, carrying a small metal bucket. Inside the bucket, was lotion and hairbrushes.

“Go ahead, and put it on her,” Noire ordered.

“Ok,” Uni said. “Sorry Lady White Heart,” Uni said, looking at Blanc’s angry face. Uni took the lotion, and dumped it into her hands. The girl than began rubbing it all over Blanc’s ticklish feet. She rubbed it over the middles of her soles, over her arches, and between each of the girl’s toes. As Uni rubbed the lotion onto Blacn’s feet, Blanc yelped and giggled.

“Good work,” Noire said, going to her knees, and grabbing the hairbrushes. The girl held them up so Blanc could see them.

“No! Please!” Blanc cried, but her words fell on deaf ears. Noire began raking the brushes wildly over both of the helpless Goddesses feet. Blanc screamed loudly, before another stream of hysterical laughter exploded from the girl’s curled lips.

Uni’s shoulder sagged. “I hated this part too…” The girl breathed.

“What was that?” Noire asked, looking over her shoulder at her sister, and narrowing her eyes.

“Oh! Nothing!” Uni said, nervously.

Blanc continued to scream, and howl with ticklish laughter. She kicked her feet wildly, and continued to pull against her binds, but no matter what the girl did, she just couldn’t escape her tormentors. “NO MORE! NO MORE!” The girl cried out.

Noire continued to ignore Blanc, and continued to tickle the girl’s helpless feet. “Were not even close to being finished here!” The girl teased. “Get used to those stocks, I’m going to tickle all the bad manners out of you!”

THE END​

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back