• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ryuko's Recurring Wet-mare Chapter 4

Nui ths Lesbian

Chapter 4: Lesbian HIGH-jinx

Mako Mankanshoku happily strolled down the street on a chilly late October morning, humming a happy little tune as she walked to her destination. She was going to go see her bestie and see if she was ok. Ryuko had been silent all month, which was rather worrying, but she was probably just super busy with all of her workout stuff. Mako made her way into the apartment building and walked up the stairs, remembering the girl’s apartment number from the last time she visited. She knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds, her head rocking to the sides as she continued humming her happy little song. Soon those few seconds turned into a few minutes, and Mako began getting more and more impatient. She knocked again and again, but there still wasn’t any response.
“Maybe Ryuko isn’t home…” She thought, continuously knocking absentmindedly as she pondered all of the reasons for Ryuko not answering. However, Mako wasn’t one to listen to reason, and decided to just kick the door in.
“OH RYUUUUUUUKOOOO!!!!” Mako called out, her foot in the doorway after she roundhouse kicked it off the hinges. She stepped around the broken chunks of wood and looked around the apartment, which was a complete mess. The furniture was all turned over and there were dirty clothes strewn all over the place. There was some sort of sticky, dried substance coated over everything, and it was dark inside because all the blinds were closed. Mako carefully stepped through the disheveled apartment, kicking the filthy garments out of the way and calling out for her bestie.
“Ryuko!!! Are you here? I’m sorry about the door!!!” Mako yelled, peeking down the hallway to see if Ryuko was there. There was a light coming from the room at the end of the hall, which was most likely Ryuko’s room. The hall was just as filthy as the living room, with lots of clothes and sticky stuff coated everywhere as well. However, the word ‘FUCKPUPPET’ was scrawled along the walls in black. Mako gulped and continued onward, swallowing her uneasiness and focusing her efforts on finding Ryuko.
“Ryuko?” Mako asked, poking her head into the various doors and checking for good measure before she checked the bedroom. Finally making it to the bedroom, Mako slowly opened the door to find that it surprisingly wasn’t a mess. The bed was made there weren’t clothes scattered everywhere, and there wasn’t a trace of sticky stuff on the walls. Feeling a bit safer, Mako walked in and looked around, seeing if her bestie was hiding somewhere.
“Ryuko? C’mon out, it’s me!” Mako said, looking under the bed like a child checking for monsters, finding nothing but some shoe boxes and plastic containers.
“Where are you, Ryuko…” Mako whispered, standing up to find that the door was closed and Ryuko was leaning against it. Her hair was messy and it looked like she had just rolled out of bed, her eyes were totally bloodshot as well. The girl wore a cropped t-shirt with some sort of rock band on it, and her panties were pulled halfway down her thighs. She was covered in the same stuff that was all over the apartment, the substance glistening in the light. Her eyes looked furious and dead at the same time, with lots of rings under her eyes. She also hadn’t showered in weeks, so she smelled awful.
“Ryuko!!!” Mako cheered, her face lighting up as she pounced across the room towards her bestie. The brown haired girl expected her friend to embrace her, but instead she was grabbed by the neck and forced up against the wall.
“A cheap disguise?” Ryuko growled, pulling a knife out, “I thought you were better than that, you psychotic ****!!!” Mako was incredibly confused by this sudden outburst, and grabbed Ryuko’s arm in an attempt to get her off.
“S-stop it, Ryuko!!! It’s me, Mako!!!!” Mankanshoku yelled, kicking her legs in the air as Ryuko lifted her up by the throat. Ryuko rolled her eyes and squeezed tighter, laughing hysterically.
“I’m not gonna fall for that again, Nui!!! This time I’ve got you!!!” Ryuko strangled the girl with all her might, but Mako kicked her in the stomach. The girl staggered back a bit and let go of the brown haired girl, both falling to the ground and panting.
“Nice shot, bitch,” Ryuko growled, “But you still ain't foolin’ me-” Matoi was suddenly cut off when she felt Mako wrap her arms tightly around her. Ryuko wiggled in her arms and tried to get the girl off her.
“H-Hey, what the f*** are you doing?!?!? Get offa me!!!” She struggled and writhed against her body and failed to shake her off.
“No!!! You aren’t acting right, Ryuko!!!” Mako cried, “I hate it when you act like this!!!” Mako hugged her tighter as big globs of tears rolled down her face and onto Ryuko’s shoulder, bringing her back to reality and realising what she had just done. Her arms made their way around her best friend and squeezed her, tearing up and letting herself break down.
“Oh god, I-I didn’t realize…” Ryuko sobbed, gripping her friend tightly. She was full of remorse and regret, and she felt like she had really gone off the deep end this time.
“It’s ok Ryuko, everything’s gonna be alright,” Mako comforted her, “I’m here for you now.” She brushed her hand through Ryuko’s hair and got her to calm down. Ryuko’s breathing became controlled and her sobbing stopped, and she had control of her emotions for the first time in what felt like weeks.
“I’m ok now, Mako,” Ryuko sighed, “You can let go.” Mako did as she was told and helped Ryuko to stand up and sit on the edge of the bed.
“So what’s wrong?” Mako asked, “You look like you’ve gone insane!!!”
“Well I’ve been going insane,” Ryuko muttered, “Ever since I started having these f***ing nightmares about Nui…”
“Nightmares?” Mako asked, “What happens in those nightmares?
“Sex,” Ryuko sniffled, “Lots of kinky, fetishy sex…” Mako raised an eyebrow, totally confused with the explanation.
“Are you sure those were nightmares?” The brown haired girl asked, “They sound more like wet dreams to me.” Ryuko twitched a little and looked at her friend, the same crazy look burned in her bloodshot eyes and she huffed like a mad cow that was ready to charge.
“How would you like it if you were forced to f*** someone you HATED, huh?” Ryuko snapped, “Being forced to f*** them and acting like you loved every second of it, but you weren’t in control of yourself, your body and mouth acted on it’s own and you were stuck screaming in your head as you watched yourself do lots of horrible f***ing things…. Does THAT sound like a wet dream to you?!?!?” Mankanshoku shivered with fear at Ryuko’s outburst, understanding the pain the girl has been going through.
“H-How long has this been happening?” Mako stuttered, afraid of Ryuko’s response.
“What day is it?” Ryuko asked coldly, making her best friend shake even more.
“I-It’s October 31st…” Mako whimpered.
“ALL f***ing MONTH!!!” The girl screamed, “THAT’S HOW LONG SHE’S BEEN TORTURING ME!!! I HAVEN’T LEFT THIS PLACE SINCE I SPENT THE DAY AT SATSUKI’S!!!!” Mako was now incredibly worried, and a little interested in her day with Lady Satsuki, but still really worried.
“I can’t shake the feeling that she’s always around here, and I keep blacking out and seeing her again, and each time she’s always got some new game for us to play,” Ryuko sobbed, her moods swinging like crazy, “Sometimes she even has friends that help her…. I can still feel the tongues parading around my navel…..”
“Is there anything I can do to help…” Mako squeaked, jumping as Ryuko sharply turned toward her.
“Help?” Ryuko grunted, “You wanna help me…” Mako leaned back in fear, sweating as she did so. Ryuko leaned in, the same angry expression still on her beet red face. The brown haired girl whimpered in terror, feeling like she was gonna piss herself.
“Please don’t hurt me…” Mako cried, her eyes tearing up all of a sudden. Ryuko lunged at her, the girl bracing for impact but instead feeling a set of arms wrap around her body, squeezing her tightly.
“Thank you…” Ryuko sobbed, gripping Mako tightly and seriously weirding her out with her mood swings, “Thank you so much!!!” Mako struggled to take in air as her body was crushed by the hug, cutting off her circulation to her everything.
“R-Ryuko, you’re hurting me!!!” Mako grunted, trying to get out of the constrictor-like hold her friend had her in.
“Oh, sorry!!!” Ryuko released the bear hug and Mako fell back onto the bed, momentarily drained of her energy.
“Sooo… How are you gonna help me?” Ryuko asked, suddenly full of energy, excited that she could finally get out of this hellish situation.
“Well first, you’re gonna need to take a shower,” Mako commented, holding her nose as her face turned green, “Because you stink like sh*t, girl!!” A little insulted, Ryuko curiously sniffed her own armpit. The stench of her unwashed skin caused her to recoil in disgust, nearly vomiting from her own pit stank. She ran into the bathroom at lightning speed, throwing her filthy clothes into the piles, her panties flying down the hall and hitting Mako in the face.
“Wow… Ryuko-chan’s panties…” Mako thought as drool poured down from her lip, “This would be totally hot if they didn’t smell so bad” The girl then suddenly felt the urge to vomit, and she did just that.

“We’re home, roomie!!!” Mako gleefully called out as the door to her apartment flew open. Ryuko followed her inside, her body now clean and odor-free after taking a 2 hour long shower. Since all of her clothes were dirty, she had to borrow some of Mako’s. The brown haired girl had brought an extra pair of clothes along with her just in case she and Ryuko wound up doin’ the dirty stuff. Her clothes were a few sizes too small for her, and they hugged her body tightly and didn’t cover much, so her stomach would be on display if she moved slightly.
Mako cheerfully skipped into the living room, hopping onto the couch and slapping her roommate on the arm.
“Hey, quit it!!!” He growled in annoyance, pushing his glasses up as he closed his laptop, “I can’t afford for you to break this, I’ll lose my job if you do!!!” Mako moved away immediately and whimpered, acting like a dog that had just been scolded. Her roommate sighed and ran his fingers through his blue hair, standing up and walking over to greet their guest. Before doing so, Mako, grabbed him and whispered something in his ear, shaking his head in response to what she was saying. He then shook her off and went over to where he was originally heading.
“Good to see you again, Matoi,” Inumuta nodded, patting her on the shoulder and giving her a calm smile. Ryuko simply brushed his hand off and went over to the couch to sit next to Mako. Rolling his eyes, he walked out of the room
“So, how are you gonna help me out?” The hysterical girl asked as she breathed feverishly in anticipation for the response.
“We’re gonna chill,” Mako replied calmly, sinking back into the couch cushions and putting her feet up on the table. Ryuko felt herself break a little when she saw that this was the girl’s answer to the problem that had been driving her crazy the past month.
“T-that’s it…” The black and red haired girl whispered, “That’s your solution?” Mako nodded, breathing deeply as she let her muscles relax. Ryuko balled up her fists in rage, extremely pissed off by the way that the ditzy brown haired girl seemingly brushed off her problem.
“Yup, just unwind and let all that negative energy flow outta ya,” The girl replied, her normally energetic and hyper personality toned down entirely. It was bizarre to see her this way, and it was honestly kind of scary as well. Ryuko quietly sat there in rage and tried to do what Mako was saying, but she failed to do it since she was filled up with so much anger.
“Grrrr, this is so stupid!!!” Ryuko growled, “How the f*** is this supposed to help?!?!” Ryuko pulled her hair and grinded her teeth together, huffing and puffing like a child having a temper tantrum.
“Don’t worry girl, we got a plan B,” Mako said calmly before shouting at the top of her lungs, “YO HOUKA, WHAT’S TAKING SO LONG?!?!?”
“GIMME A SEC, I’M COMIN’!!!” Inumuta shouted in response, slamming a door behind him and carrying a little box in his hands.
“Where the hell were you, dude?” Mako asked, “Ryuko and I’ve been waiting forever!!!”
“I got a call from Iori, he needed my advice on something,” Houka replied, placing the box on the table next to Mako’s feet.
“Oh, ok!!!” Mako replied, her bubbliness returning for a quick second before she reached over and grabbed the box.
“What’s that?” Ryuko asked, pointing to the little box in her best friend’s hands.
“Just a little somethin’ somethin’ that’ll mellow you out for sure!!!” Mako giggled, opening the little box and pulling out a joint and a lighter. Ryuko's eyes nearly popped out of her head.
“M-Mako?!?!? What the f*** is that???” Ryuko shouted in surprise, completely baffled by the box's contents.
“Its weed,” Inumuta answered her question, “It'll help you calm down like she said.” Ryuko looked at both of them with a baffled expression, shocked that they were both into this stuff. What’s more was that it was the last thing she had expected to see. What she was really expecting was something of the sexual nature, not drugs.
“I-I’m not sure I should do this!!!” Ryuko scooched back a little, thinking that this might be a bad idea.
“C’mon, this’ll help, trust us!!!” Mako whined, desperately wanting to keep her closest friend from losing her mind over her dreams. Ryuko, remembering that she was desperate as all hell, gave in and took the joint from Mako.
“Light me,” She growled, placing the rolled up weed between her index and middle fingers and held it out in front of the two. Mako happily lit the joint, and Ryuko took a big puff of the stuff, feeling the drugs take hold of her already.
“Whoa… I feel funny, hehe,” Ryuko giggled as everything began to feel light and wobbly, her muscles finally letting loose. Mako giggled and took a puff too, both ladies now getting stoned as f***. Inumuta joined in too, inhaling the stuff and getting higher than Abeno Harukas building. All three sat on the couch giggling and smoking the weed, blazing like there was no tomorrow.
“Dude… Pass me some croquettes....” Ryuko snickered and lazily stared off into space, letting all of her worries just flow away.
“We ain’t got croquettes, gurl,” Mako laughed her ass off over nothing, “Do I look like my mom to you?”
“You kinda do,” Inumuta cut in, his eyes red as he took another puff of the stuff.
“He’s right, Mrs. Mankanshoku,” The black haired girl joked, “Now get back in the kitchen!!!” The three laughed at the shitty joke, and then they proceeded to continue staring at the wall like they were comatose.
“Hey Ryuko,” Mako suddenly spoke up, breaking the silence that had befallen the trio.
“Wut?” The black haired girl replied, turning her head towards the girl and looking at her with bloodshot eyes.
“I love you,” Mankanshoku giggled, bringing a goofy smile to her stoned face.
“Sweet, bruh,” Ryuko replied, nodding softly at the girl and and smiling, taking another puff of the molly.
“Hey,” Inumuta said, “Y’know what would be fuckin’ awesome?”
“I dunno, what?” Mako asked.
“We should totally play some Marvel vs Capcom 2, dude,” He replied, snickering like a madman, the two ladies joining him in it as they all laughed like a pack of hyenas.
“That sounds fuckin’ awesome!!!” Ryuko chuckled like a goofball, “Let’s fuckin’ do it, bro!!!”

2 Hours of getting stoned and playing video games later….

“We’re so fucked up right now,” Ryuko cackled, watching the pixelated sprites beat the crap out of each other on screen. Mako and Inumuta were mashing buttons like there was no tomorrow, still laughing their asses off as the drugs faded away. Ryuko felt completely relaxed for the first time in what felt like forever. All the nightmares and paranoia felt like they didn’t exist, like they weren’t real life experiences. They were just dreams, and nothing but dreams. Hell, she’d forgotten about most of them already, they all just blurred together like they were nothing. She’d finally done it, her nightmare was over. Relief began to wash over Ryuko as she nuzzled her body into the cushions, lazily watching the game.
The game then froze, the characters stuck in the same position on the screen as the music stopped playing.
“What the hell?” Ryuko shot up from her seat, disappointed and confused with the sudden stop to the gameplay, “Why’d it freeze? Is the disk scratched or somethin’?” The girl turned to the left in preparation for whatever Inumuta had to say. But instead of looking at her and talking, he was still seated starting at the screen, his controller still in his hand like he was playing. Houka wasn’t moving though, and neither was Mako; it was like they were frozen along with the screen.
“I-Is this the drugs?” Matoi asked herself, gulping as she tried to figure out what the f*** was going on.
“Afraid not, luv,” A cute, squeaky voice appeared from behind the black and red haired girl. Ryuko’s whole body twitched as the all too familiar voice pierced the silence. She jerked around and stared at the blonde, who was sitting down on the couch with her legs crossed and she had an adorable smile on her face. A cold sweat engulfed the standing girl as she saw her sit there, an infuriating amount of smugness radiating off of her. Ryuko took a few shaky steps back, her face was twisted in horror as she tried to comprehend her presence.
“You… y-you can’t be here…. Ho-how are you f***ing here?!?!” Ryuko babbled as her breathing went out of control, “I thought I was done with you!!!”
“Oh, we’re far from done, little missy!!!” Nui cheerfully replied, popping up off the couch and skipping towards the terrified girl.
“S-Stay away!!!” Ryuko screamed, falling on her ass and crawling backwards like the victim in a cheesy horror movie.
“Nope nope nope!!!” Nui replied as she cornered Ryuko up against a wall, “I wanna play with you, and I always get what I want!!!”
“B-But how?!?!? I thought the weed would… WHY DIDN’T IT WORK?!?!?” The girl panicked, trying to punch Nui in the knee, but she moved out of the way in a flash, stepping on her arm with her boot.
“I’m awfully insulted that you tried to get rid of me,” Nui hissed, her voice a mix of seductiveness and anger, “I thought we had something special going on between us.” She rubbed her boot into the girl’s skin, causing her to yell out in pain. She squirmed and huffed in pain as she tried to move Nui off of her, but the blonde put more weight onto her foot. More pain shot up Ryuko’s arm, tears beginning to form in her eyes.
“Perhaps I should take this time to teach you a lesson,” Nui smirked, grabbing Ryuko by the hair and dragged her back to the living room.
“NO, PLEASE, I’M BEGGIN’ YA!!!!” Ryuko sobbed, repeatedly hitting Nui’s forearm to get her to let go, but her grip only tightened around her hair.
“Awww, your struggling is so adorable!!!” Harime cooed, pushing her face down into the carpet and smearing it in there. She let go and walked away, leaving her laying there with no restraints.
“Why didn’t she tie me up?” Matoi thought as she laid there for a few seconds. Her body ached and burned slightly from being stepped on and dragged across the room, but the pain wasn’t enough to stop her from moving. She got up onto her knees and looked up to see the insane blonde strapping Mako to the coffee table. The brown haired goofball just laid there like a lifeless doll as Nui secured restraints to her wrists and ankles. Ryuko felt herself quaking with fury as she watched that piece of sh*t messing with her best friend, her blood boiled as she thought of all the diabolical crap she was probably gonna pull on her. Ryuko managed to stand on two feet, looking over Mako’s bound body and then over to Nui, who was making sure all of the restraints were tight enough.
“There! Snug as a bug in a rug!!!” Nui cooed as she patted Mako on the head. Matoi squeezed her fist, her fury burning inside of her like an angry cosmonaut with a flamethrower (10 bucks to anyone who gets the reference). She stormed over to the lolita demon, her eyes glowing with hatred as she cracked her knuckles so she could sock the bitch in her smug f***ing face. As she got up behind the oblivious ****, she wound up for one mean ass punch with her right hand. She released it, and just as it was about to hit Nui, the blonde caught her fist with her palm.
“Good golly, you’re so disobedient!!!” Nui sighed, gripping her tight fist while she shook her head, “Is this the thanks I get for letting you indulge in your stupid infatuation?” Ryuko felt her face turn 50 shades of red, her teeth grinding against each other as her body shook with rage. She stood there just staring the girl down for a few seconds, not moving from her position in the slightest.
“Well? Aren’t you gonna say somethin’?” Harime mocked, “Or have you given up already?” Ryuko still stood there, unable to move her body.
“Oh no… Not now, please not now!!!” Ryuko panicked, struggling to move her arms around but she couldn’t. She’d lost all control again, and there was nothing she could do to stop herself from speaking.
“I’m awfully sorry, Lady Nui,” She apologized against her will, “I didn’t mean to rebel against my mistress. Can you forgive lil ol’ me?” Ryuko lightly pulled her arm away from the blonde, putting it behind her back and turning her upper body like a cutesy schoolgirl. She could feel her skin crawl as she unwillingly put on the act, smiling in a cartoony fashion that made the Grand Couturier giggle like mad.
“Awww, I can’t stay mad at you!!!” Nui hugged the girl and rubbed her warm and smooth cheek against her’s, her small, perky breasts squished up into Ryuko’s larger ones.
“I know, I’m too cute to resist!!!” Ryuko cooed, embracing the hug and grinding her somewhat exposed abdomen against Nui’s fully clothed one.
“Yes you are!!!” Nui baby talked, “You’re my cutesy-wutesy pwecious widdle fuckpuppet!!!!” Nui then let go of her and happily patted her on the head, smiling her signature cutesy but infuriating smile.
“I don’t think you deserve that punishment anymore,” Nui cheerfully replied, “Instead I think I should reward you for coming back to me so quickly.”
“Really? You’re so generous ma’am!!!” The girl replied, her eyes big and wide with excitement.
“Of course I am, sh*t for brains!!!” Nui playfully insulted her, “And you’re gonna get to play with this dumbass broad right here!!!” Ryuko looked down at her friend, who was still lying on the table like a discarded doll. Matoi’s eyes shot wide open when she heard that, her eyeballs nearly bulging out of her skull in horror.
“She looks yummy…” Ryuko moaned, twitching as she tried to get control back.
“No no no no no, not this,” Ryuko freaked out in her mind, “Please don’t, anything but this!!!”
“Well I don’t mean to rain on your parade, but you won’t be licking her, huniepop,” Nui commented, bringing a frown to the Ryuko’s face.
“Awwwwwww, but I wanna!!!!” The fuckpuppet whined, putting big ol puppy dog eyes in an attempt to get Nui to let her taste Mako’s sexy belly clit, her lip quivering like crazy to add to the cutesy. Nui just shook her head, the act clearly wasn’t working on her.
“Sorry, but that isn’t gonna work,” Nui chuckled, “But you do look adorable!!!” The blonde then pinched the girl’s cheek, Ryuko wanting to slap it away but she still couldn’t control her body.
“But anyway, you’re gonna be makin’ this little slumdog whore squirt all over her cheap ass little panties with this!!!” Nui pulled her hand out from behind her back, a pink cylindrical object with a big rubber ball on the end held firmly in her hands.
“What’s that?” Ryuko asked playfully, even though she already knew what it was and was horrified with what she was going to carry out.
“It’s a magic wand!!!” Nui giggled, waving it around for further effect, “It belongs to this dumbass ****, she calls it Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. How fitting…” Ryuko seriously wanted to clock this bitch for her constant insults, but she still couldn’t do it. Nui handed her the toy and turned Ryuko around so that she was facing Mako’s stomach from the side. Nui came around the other side and sat down on the floor, petting the bound girl on the head. As she ran her hands along Mako’s head, she suddenly sprang back to life, her head flying left and right as she tried to comprehend her situation.
“Wait, what, where am I?!?!” She panicked, “Ryuko, what’s going on???” Ryuko only smiled and turned on the wand, pulling up Mako’s shirt until the bottom was above her chest, exposing her torso to both ladies. Mako shook and shivered as she tried to escape, only now noticing that she was tied up. She thrashed and tried to escape, but the ropes were tied too tightly for her to break out of. She kept up her pointless struggle while Ryuko was spinning the massager around in the air, amused by her frantic struggling and showing this with a big sadistic smile.
“R-Ryuko, did you do this?!?!?” Mako squeaked, her breathing getting more sporadic as she panicked.
“No, that was Nui,” Ryuko pointed to the blonde on the other side of the table, who waved at her with a smile, making her freak out even more.
“Hiya, slutface! Miss me?” Nui smiled, her cutesy tone full of malice and hatred. However, Mako ignored her in favor of Ryuko.
“C’mon, untie me, Ryuko!!!!” Mako begged, “This isn’t funny!!!” The smile on her face grew larger as Mako whimpered and whined, tugging on the ropes that were secured to the table legs.
“Y’know…” The black and red haired girl whispered, “I never did pay you back for my birthday party…” She let out a seductive but insanely creepy giggle that made Mako sweat like crazy.
“But I already paid you back!!!” The brown haired girl whimpered, “I ate your girlie parts out and everything!!!”
“Well I didn’t get to have any fun playing with you,” Ryuko whispered, hovering the vibrator over her friend’s navel.
“Please… Don’t!!!” Mako let out one last desperate plea before Ryuko shoved the wand against her bellybutton, making her thrash and laugh at the top of her lungs, as it tickled her like crazy. Her face went red almost instantly as the ticklish vibrations serenaded her bellybutton, her hips bucking and jolting as she tried to move the wand off of her belly. She could feel the tickly feeling traveling all the way downtown, her body tightening up as tears began to well up in her eyes.
“Ryuuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuuko, whihihihihihihihihiyyyyyy!!!!” Mako screamed through her insane giggling, spitting everywhere and pushing her body every which way Ryuko continued to tickle torture her friend, pushing the the magic wand harder against the girl’s tummy button, laughing herself at her friend’s suffering. However, her thoughts told a different story. Inside her head she was a mess, crying and screaming in her mind to try and get control back, only managing to gain control of her tear ducts, which leaked like she had just eaten italian (read the manga).
“Oh god make it stop, make it stop make it stop make it stop, I’m a monster, just make it stop, someone stop me, end me, PLEASE!!!!” Ryuko pleaded to whatever she believed in in her head, sobbing internally. Nui noticed that her eyes were tearing up and smiled, laughing at it.
“Awwww, are you sad because you can’t lick her bellybutton?” She baby talked Ryuko, putting on a cute face in an attempt to make her laugh.
“A little bit,” Ryuko chuckled, sniffling a bit from her repressed sadness as she turned up the wand’s settings, putting it on max and really giving Mako hell. Nui put her hand on Ryuko’s, her hand also wrapping around the wand.
“Let me take over hun,” She whispered in a sultry voice, “You go have some fun!!!” Ryuko gave a wide eyed look to the other girl, her lips were pursed together as tears ran down her face. Her eyes shifted over to Mako, who was completely red in the face after laughing her ass off for so long. The bowl cut haired girl looked over to her bestie, desperate for her to let her go and stop this torment.
“Ryuko… Please….” Mako whimpered, tears flowing from her eyes as if they were imitating Matoi’s. Her navel was already sore from the relentless tickling she had been enduring, the skin turning pink as the wand rubbed up and shook against it. However, Mako still didn’t realize that it wasn’t Ryuko who was in charge of her own actions, and her words had no effect on what she was doing. The black and red haired girl only smiled, her face was dripping with sadism and deviousness as she handed the vibrator over to Nui, who then giddily pulled down Mako’s pants and rubbed the pulsating rubber end of the wand against the crotch of her panties. Mankanshoku arched her back up and screamed at the top of her lungs, her face twisted with lust and anguish as the bulb teased her moist panties.
While her back was arched up off the table, Ryuko wrapped her arms around the girl’s waist and jumped on the table, pushing down Mako’s body with her own weight as she dug into her tongue into the delicious belly of her goofy friend. Mako’s wincing and struggling doubled as she felt the big juicy tongue squirm around in her bellybutton, amusing the black and red haired girl and making her giggle, her tongue wiggling like a dolphin as she ate the girl’s navel out. The wand was wedged between Mako’s crotch and Ryuko’s breasts, and it’s vibrations were buzzing away against both girl’s bodies as it was squished between their bodies. Nui managed to move it around even though her hand was pressed between the two, ignoring the pain and focusing solely on making Mankanshoku squirt in her panties.
“Oooooh, you’re so yummy!!!” Ryuko taunted the tasty girl as she licked and slobbered all over her bellybutton more, the wand tickling her bosoms through her small t-shirt and making her giggle like a child. Her tears still persisted, mixing with her saliva and dripping down to her best friend’s groin, which pooled under her into a puddle of the different liquids, which also included her butt sweat. Mako could feel it all building up inside of her, her midsection felt like it was on fire as her navel and pussy were loved on in a rather intense way.
“Ryuko, stoooop iiiiiiiit!!!” Mako cried out again, pulling and fighting for her life as big globs of tears ran down the sides of her face, utterly crushing Ryuko’s spirit as her body continued to make Mako feel this way. Inside, something broke, and she everything started to blur together.
“NO NO NO STOP, I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!! HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP?? NUI, MAKE IT STOP, I’LL DO ANYTHING!!! I AM A FUCKPUPPET, OK??? JUST DO SOMETHING, MAKE IT STOP, ANYTHING!!!!” Ryuko screamed in her head as her tear flow picked up more, she even began lightly sobbing as she went ham on her bestie’s bellybutton. She felt a hand on the back of her head, and she turned towards the direction it was coming from. The hand’s owner was Nui, and she ran her hand along the girl’s messy hair as if she was stroking her pet, doing this with a devious smile on her face. She leaned in closer to Ryuko, her face close enough for the girl to feel her breathing against the side of her face, which was covered with sweat.
“Wonderful work, Ryuko…” Nui whispered, pulling her away from Mako and holding her upright from the back of her head, “It looks like I’ve finally gotten you to admit it.”
“A-Admit what?” Ryuko asked, trembling as she felt Nui drag her free hand down her body, which she had miraculously gained some control over.
“That you’re a dirty. Little. Fuckpuppet!” The Grand Couturier cooed, smiling evilly and letting out a cheerful giggle.
“No… No, I’m not!!!” Ryuko sniffled, her mind utterly broken by the crazy blonde as all she could resort to was sobbing like a child.
“Yes you are,” Nui cooed, pinching Ryuko’s cheek as she got in front of her, her soft and tiny getting in her pants and feeling around with her delicate fingers.
“P-Please, I don’t want this, I hate this!!!” Matoi sniffled, having given up on everything and letting Nui have her way, feeling the girl enter her and move around in her loins, her fingernails wiggling around in her juicy, wet insides.
“Yes you do!!!” Harime laughed, “You said you’d do anything if I stopped, right?” Ryuko felt a pit grow in her stomach upon hearing those words.
“How did you…” Ryuko stuttered, her words trailing off as fear began to cause her joints to lock up.
“Have you forgotten that I know everything about you, cherie?” Nui whispered, “There isn’t a thing that you can hide from me…” The black and red haired girl felt utter despair consume her as her spirit sank lower and lower and lower, she had finally snapped. Nui had won. She let herself go over to Nui as everything began to go dark, finally accepting her new mistress.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back