• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Slaves Part 1

Did you like this story?

• Total voters

Koncept

Hi. My name is EroticAuthor. I am a budding Erotic Short-Story author and have just completed my first Part of a new series called Tickle Slaves. The Tickle Slaves series will focus around main characters Brooks and Krissy along with their evil captor Mistress Diana Ware. I know that this story is long but I would appreciated each any everyone of you that checked it out and left your thoughts below! Thank you and without further anticipation here is Tickle Slaves Part 1.

Part 1
“Please Kris-“

“Shhh” Krissy placed one finger over Brooks’ mouth as she straddled his waist. Brooks, an average height 18-year-old college student lay on Krissy’s bed, tied spread eagle, wearing just his boxers. His middle length brown hair fell down on his forehead and covered his eyes.

“There, there.” Krissy remarked as she brushed his hair back up. Krissy stood almost as tall as Brooks, her dirty blonde hair fell about halfway down her back. Her slender arms stuck through her Aerosmith T-shirt. Her wrists were adorned with several bracelets on each and her long slender fingers ran through Brooks’ hair. Her black Vans led up to the short jean shorts she wore around her legs, legs of a college soccer player.
Brooks whimpered and struggled underneath of Krissy’s body weight. As he tried to squirm free his mind ran back to the events that led to here.

It was a beautiful November day at Florida Gulf Coast University. Brooks had just finished his Freshman history course and walked onto the quad. He spotted an empty bench off to the side, and while he walked towards it his eyes darted around searching for his friends. As he got closer, he reached in his pocket. He punched a quick text “Where you guys at?” on his phone and returned it to it’s place. Brooks went to sit on the bench and just as he did, a familiar looking girl plopped down beside him.

“Brooks! Dude what’s up?”
Surprised Brooks paused for a second, looked at the girl then gasped in excitement.
“Oh my god….Krissy?”
“Yeah wow how are you I haven’t seen you sinc-“
“High School man I know. “Brooks glanced at Krissy. They had been great friends in high school however, there was nothing more there, just friend. But now Brooks immediately found her attractive. Krissy was one year older than Brooks so it had been quite a while since a reunion. “So how have you been?” he asked.
“Oh ya know just living. I been hanging out surfing, doing school, soccer is going awesome too.” Krissy said, eyeing up her high school love. For three years at Gainesville High School she had been in love with Brooks, he was all she wanted. Sure there had been other relationships but it was Brooks. After going to college, Krissy hadn’t forgotten him. “How about you?”
“Oh you know just adjusting to college, trying to find a new job cuz mine fucking sucks, just typical stuff. But dude, I like your book bag, and your shirt, and your bracelets.” Brooks laughed but he really did, he liked Krissy’s new style.
The two laughed and talked for 45 minutes on the quad until Krissy had to tear herself away to go to class. They discussed their recently ended relationships, college life, sports, music and everything else. Then just as she was leaving they exchanged phone numbers. Before Krissy even got to her next class, her phone lit up.
“Nice talking to you today! We will have to catch up more some time!”
She smiled and sent back
“Ditto and agreed. I know this place that shows awesome old movies every night. Whatcha think?”

The room was dark, but suddenly an overhead light snapped on. Amber squealed as her eyes adjusted to the light. She once again tried to tug her arms out of the bondage cuffs that held them high above her head. Then she glanced down at the cuffs that held her ankles stationary.
“Hey let me out of here!” Amber yelled as she tried to struggle free.
“Stop that.” Krissy remarked as she set a briefcase down on a table next to the restrained Amber. “You aren’t going anywhere except right here with me for a long time.” Krissy readjusted her many bracelets and looked at Amber again. “Shall we begin?”
“Be-begin what?” Amber said looking at Krissy. “No what are you doing stay away!”
Krissy placed her fingers on Amber’s wrists and began slowly tickling down her arms, to her forearms….
Biceps….
“No please!” Amber said as she began to giggle.
As Krissy’s fingers began to tickle Amber’s armpits the victim began to dissolve into hysterical laughter.
“You shouldn’t have broken his heart.” Krissy said with a stoic look.

“Wait wait wait What happened?
“Dude I’m telling you. Some girl disappeared for like three days and when she comes back says that she’s been tortured with tickling, fucking tickling, all night on these days. Then she just goes home, drops out I guess.”
“No way dude, that’s bullshit.” Brooks said, giving Trent a skeptical look. “Hey Krissy! Come here!” Brooks had seen her walking across the quad and she immediately smiled and starting walking towards the two boys.
“Man she likes you.” Trent says looking at Krissy.
“Nah dude I don’t think.”
“Wait.” Trent looked at Brooks then to Krissy. “Maaaaaaan you like her too. This is juicy.”
“Shut up Trent.” Brooks shot him a look just as Krissy stepped up.
“What’s up guys?” Krissy said looking at Brooks then to Trent.
“Trent just told me some fucking crazy story tell me what you think, tell her dude.”
Trent began to recount again the story of the tickle torture that had apparently happened somewhere off campus. Krissy, immediately became entranced in the and played along, innocently. Finally after Trent was done she laughed.
“Fuck you guys I know it’s true whatever I’m going to class.” Trent said as he walked away.
“Awww what’s wrong buddy? Watch out for the tickle monster!” Krissy said as she burst into laughter.
“Dude that’s kinda freaky.” Brooks said. “What if it’s true.”
“What? You scared?” Krissy asked. She raised an eyebrow and poked Brooks in the side and he jumped away. “Wow! Ticklish?”
“Very.”
“Then you better be scared then.”
“Whatever, Krissy are we gonna go to lunch or what?”
“Yes yes yes let’s goooooo please?’

Lunch that day turned into so much more. The two got lunch then went back to Krissy’s apartment and hung out and listened to music. That night just as Brooks was getting ready to leave he decided to take a chance.
“Krissy I’m having so much fun but I really gotta go and study.”
“Trying to leave me so early. I get it I get it.” Krissy said putting on a fake pouty face
Brooks stood up and Krissy walked with him to the door and just as he got there he turned and kissed her.
“I’m sorry if that isn’t what you wanted but Krissy I just feel-“
“Brooks” Krissy said, taking his face in her hands. “I’ve waited so long for you to do that.”
She pulled him closer and the two kissed again and again until finally, almost an hour later, Brooks pulled himself away and left. After he closed the door, Krissy put her back to it and smiled. However, she did not sit there long, as her face soon became stoic once again, she snatched a key, slipped on a hoodie, and left the apartment.

Trent awoke seated in a chair. But this was no normal chair, his arms were extended straight out from his sides, secured at his wrists and elbows to a post, his legs stretched in from of him had his ankles encased in stocks with his toes tied back. He was barefoot and naked.
“Hey what’s going on here…..oh shit. No.” He immediately struggled and began trying to get free. His eyes darted to the corner of the room where a cage hung down from the ceiling, inside of it was a taller, slender girl with wavy dirt blonde hair. She was tied to bars in the cage and was gagged and blindfolded, unbeknownst to Trent, this was Amber.
Suddenly two figures entered the room through a door. The girl in the cage began to grunt and try and escape, while Trent’s eyes widened. The figure on the left was shorter, she was averaged height and slender but that is all Trent could make out. She wore black combat boots, and tight leather pants tucked into them. She also wore a tightfitting black hoodie with the hood up and on her face wore a mask from the movie the Purge.
The other figure was not concealing her identity. She was taller than the masked figure and more intimidating. She too wore black combat boots and leather pants and wore a tight leather long sleeve shirt. Around her wrists she had many silver and gold bracelets and her 2-inch long red fingernails highlighted her hands. She looked older, maybe 30, with jet black long hair and a beautiful face she walked right beside Trent’s feet while the masked figure went and removed Amber from the cage. Around Amber’s neck collar a leash was hooked, and Amber was strapped to an X-Cross in the corner of the room.
“Hello there Trent.” The lady standing beside him said. “My name is Diana and we will be keeping an eye on you for a while. Do you have any idea why you’re here?”
“Are you the one? The one that tickled that girl?” Trent asked, eyes wide.
“Kind of my dear.” Diana pointed at the masked figure. “It was actually my assistant there, but yes she was captured after a suggestion and tortured at my orders. Now as you can see she doesn’t get to leave, but we plan to let you go. However, if we find you running your mouth about our operation again, you will be brought back, and you will become a permanent resident, understood?”
“Yeah I understand. Can I go now?”
“Oh no no not quite.” Diana said, she pressed a small button and a clock above Amber, visible to Trent lit up displayed 8 Hours, then began ticking down 7:59. “My assistant is going to have a little fun with you.” Diana turned to the masked figure. “Call me when he’s done.”

Diana then hooked a leash to Amber’s collar and led her out the door while the masked figure walked closer to Trent.

“Please please you gotta understand I didn’t know it wont happen again I promise.”
The figure said nothing but instead began to tickle Trent’s feet that were helpless.
“NOOOO NOT MY FEET HOLY SHIT” Trent screamed, and laughter began to fill the corridor.

“Well holy shit look who it is! You haven’t answered my texts in like a day man where were you?”
“I had to go home ummmm deal with some family stuff. Ya Know?”
“Yeah yeah come on in, Krissy’s here too.” Brooks said, motioning Trent inside the door. “Babe Trent’s here!”
“Hey dude what’s up? Me and Brooks were just getting ready to check out the new Terminator wanna come?”
“Yeah sounds fun. I’ll go.” Trent said glancing around the room, shaken up by his experience.
“What’s wrong dude. You good?” Brooks asked, skeptical.
“Scared of the tickle monster?” Krissy asked, eyebrow raised, fiddling with her soft leather bracelets while she watched Trent.
“No no. Turns out you guys were right. The story was bullshit.”
“HAH! Knew it!” Krissy yelled out “Drinks on Trent because we were right!”
“Hey guys,” Brooks started “I don’t mean to but in but the movie is about to start. Krissy you’re skipping practice right?”
“Oh yeah fuck that I’m the best on the team let’s go get drunk! Come on Hammy!”

“Where the HELL were you last night Krissy?”
“I was out with friends Mistress Diana.”
“And what did you do with your friends?”
“I was drunk Mistress Diana.”
“Drunk? DRUNK? Oh no this will not do.” Diana shot Krissy a look of disgust, they were standing in Diana’s dungeon Krissy in a bikini, wearing her usual leather bracelets. “Let me tell you something you little slut.”
“Yes Mistress Diana”
“I’m training Amber. Oh yes I see that look I said training. Just like I trained you. So that way if you go rouge on my not only do I have a replacement, I have a way to punish you. You still work for me. Do you understand? No more funny business.”
“Yes Mistress Diana.”
“Now I cannot let this go without some sanction so I’ve decided two hours of Bastinado is the best course of action what do you think?”
Krissy gulped, she hated the Bastinado machine, but knew it would be worse if she disobeyed. “Yes Mistress Diana.”
Diana assisted Krissy into the stocks, tied her toes back and restrained her wrists above her head. After restraining her wrists, Diana added another leather bracelet to her right wrist and then counted them.
“That’s eleven bracelets now Krissy, one more and you are officially my slave. You had better shape up.”
Diana clicked the Bastinado machine on.
“See you in two hours Krissy…..if I don’t forget.”
Diana closed the door behind her leaving Krissy in pitch black. SMACK…….SMACK

“I’m sorry your feet hurt so bad babe.”
“Yeah we just had a really rough practice. Thank you for rubbing them though.”
“No problem, I like your new bracelet too by the way.”
“Aw thank yah!”
Suddenly Krissy’s phone buzzed. A text from Diana “Call Me.” She sat up straight and glanced at the clock.
“Oh my god! I had homework for Nutrition I completely forgot about! I gotta go I’m sorry see you tomorrow!” Krissy kissed Brooks grabbed her soccer bag and ran out.

The phone rang exactly three times. Just like it always does. Then Diana answered.
“Well hello there Krissy.”
“What did you need?”
“I have our next victim and once again your request was answered.”
“And who is it?”
“Oh you know. The tutor, the one that friend Brooks of yours told about the ticklers, the one that you said liked him, and confided in him was horribly ticklish.”
“Oh yes, so where do I need to be.”
“I will forward you the address.”

It was dark outside. Krissy glanced at the dashboard clock. 11:03.
“Where is she?” Krissy thought. Then all of a sudden Tori came running out to the car.
“Hi! Are you Krissy?”
“Yep that’s me. I messaged you on Facebook?”
“Yeah I got it.” Tori smilied, “Wow she’s pretty.” Thought Krissy. Tall and skinny was Tori, she was about 5’7 and probably weighed all of 110 pounds, maybe less. She had spectacular blonde hair and was in her PJ’s, Krissy wasn’t sure she had recently seen a better looking girl. “Can I sit down?”
“Yeah.” Krissy said. “I just have to get my book out of the back is that ok?”
“Sure!” Tori said, and flopped into the passenger seat.

Krissy opened the trunk of her car, but instead of grabbing her Calculus book, she instead took a rag that was soaking in Chloroform. She left the trunk open to give Tori the impression she was still looking for the book but began to sneak up beside the passenger door. As she gazed through the window she noticed Tori on her phone completely unsuspecting. In one motion, Krissy threw open the door and stuffed the rag over Tori’s mouth before she could say anything.
“Shhhhhh go to sleep little tutor.” Krissy whispered as Tori passed out, Krissy then shut the door, placed the rag back where it came from and drove off into the night.

“What do you mean Tori isn’t tutoring anymore? She’s the best math tutor you got!” Brooks was furious at the workers at the Academic Success Center.
“I’m sorry. Tori left school, she gave no reason just said she was leaving.”
“Bullshit, she carries a 4.0! She wouldn’t drop out.”

Brooks stormed out of the tutoring center, furious. He felt as though he was now doomed in Calculus. Then his phone lit up, expecting a text from Krissy, he was surprised when he saw Tori’s name. “In the student cafeteria. Now. Come Fast.”

Brooks ran across campus and into the cafeteria, he saw Tori in the corner, wearing sweatpants and a baggy hoodie. “That’s weird, she never dresses like that.” He thought.

“What’s up? You okay?” Brooks asked, concerned.
“No. I’m not, you need to sit down.”

Brooks pulled a seat out and sat himself then he looked at Tori and asked her “What’s wrong?”
“Brooks it’s Krissy.”
“What?”
“Shut up and listen to me.” Tori said she looked up and saw Diana in the cafeteria then she looked back, and Diana was gone. “It’s Krissy. She is the one going around campus tickle torturing people. Except she’s not just tickling them, they keep them there as slaves, there are 10 of them all in cages. And they just tickle torture them all the time. It’s her and this other woman named Diana, Diana is the head of the whole thing but Brooks, Krissy is the one torturing people.”
“Tori, you’re serious?”
“Swear on my life.”
“I gotta go.

Brooks ran back to his car and quickly drove across town to Krissy’s apartment, but when he got there all the lights were off. “She should be here.” He thought as he walked through the door, but the apartment was pitch black. Just as he went to turn the light on a hand grabbed his wrist.

“Hi there.”
Brooks saw an unfamiliar face, with jet black hair, and then black.

“Oh my god Krissy holy shit thank god! Help me get out of these things!”
“I can’t Brooks”
“Why?”
Krissy with a solemn look on her face began to fiddle with the twelve bracelets on her wrists.
“You are now property of Mistress Diana Ware. Your role is designated as Tickle Slave. For the next months you will serve completely as a Tickle Slave. Meaning, you will live in the dungeon in a cage, after one year, you will be reviewed and can be moved to either a Tickle Servant. However, if your progress after one year has not been satisfying enough you will be taken to the International Market of Tickle Slaves. Now, shall we begin out first session? My name is Krissy and I will be tickling you for the next twelve hours, during this session there will be no breaks, no safeword.”

“Please Kris-“
“Shhhhh. There. There. I’m sorry.”

Krissy then blindfolded and gagged her boyfriend. Krissy started with his feet. She began tickling at the heels and then traced upwards around his arches. She used several different methods of tickling to tickle his excruciatingly ticklish feet, despite his trashing around and screaming she didn’t stop and moved north to the toes. She explored his toes well, tickling each of the toes individually and then the spaces between each toe. After this she used an electric toothbrush on his feet, first on the arch and then in between each toe, this drove Brooks insane, as he screamed for what sounded like mercy through his gag. Finally, after two excruciating hours of foot torture Krissy began to slowly walk her fingers up his legs.
She lightly tickled his ankles for a moment and then dragged her fingers up and down his calves, which evoked a strong response of trashing the legs. Following this Krissy attached new bonds to just above his kneecap then connected all the bonds together with rope, basically inhibiting all movement. Krissy then attacked his kneecaps. Brooks screamed through his gag and was begging for mercy, but Krissy showed no signs of stopping, she continued up and spent one hour spider tickling and dragging her nails and attacking his thighs and knees.
Now three and a half hours in, Krissy was starting to formulate a plan, Diana texted her and said after Brooks’ twelve hours she was to give Tori five hours as she was still being troublesome, Krissy agreed and Diana said she would leave following Brooks’ torture.
Krissy then climbed to his hips, after just 5 minutes there Diana ordered that they be tickled last, as it seemed to be impossible that he could be more ticklish anywhere else.
Krissy then proceeded to Brooks’ tummy. She began by using her fingers to scatter and spider and grab all over, after he became desensitized to this she blew raspberries. The raspberries proved extremely effective as he screamed and squirmed and winced in anticipation. Diana ordered Krissy to blow 100 raspberries, and she did. It was during the 100 raspberries that Brooks began to cry. Following the raspberries Krissy tickled the belly button for 30 minutes with a feather and an hour with an electric toothbrush, the toothbrush once again forced Brooks to tears.
7 and a half hours in, Brooks has cried twice and pissed multiple times, he is proving to be the most ticklish slave, boy or girl, brought in yet. Krissy moves up to the ribs, she counts squeezes, bites, blows raspberries, teases, spiders and uses the toothbrush on the ribs for two hours, pushing the total to 9 and a half hours. Brooks cried nearly the entire time of the torture.
As Krissy moves to the armpits Brooks begins to beg through his gag. To her heartbreak Krissy warns him that one more request to stop will earn him two more hours and that he now must request to be tickled. Diana makes Krissy force Brooks to beg to be tickled on the armpits. Krissy must oblige, she tickles the trail of torture (slowly tickling down from the wrist to the armpit to build anticipation) and then attacks his armpits. Diana orders 30 minutes of hard ruthless armpit tickling then 30 more minutes with two toothbrushes in each armpit. Following this only 1 and half hour of torture remains.
Diana tells Krissy to blow 100 more raspberries on the tummy. Brooks shrieks in terror but Krissy follows orders Brooks cries and screams the entire time, but no mercy is shown.
With one hour left Diana tells Krissy to ruthlessly tickle the hips with no breaks for one entire hour. Just 30 seconds in, it is evident that this is the most ticklish spot and he cannot take it, with 28 minutes left, while crying loudly, Brooks passes out.

“That’s the longest anyone has ever lasted, but you did break him. Good job Krissy.”
“Mhmm.” Krissy fakes a smile, obviously heartbroken.
“Now go put him in cage 11 and go to Tori, Brooks needs to rest up, because tomorrow he gets to spend the day with me.” Diana smirks and leaves the Dungeon.

Krissy releases Brooks from his bonds and removes the blindfold and gag. She cracks a smelling salt to wake him up. After a few seconds he comes to.

“Listen Brooks I’m sorry. I had to do it or it would have been so much worse for both of us please understand.”
“I understand Krissy.” Brooks says after a pause. “I guess I have to deal with it, this is my life now? That was the worst experience ever.”
“Not even close.” Krissy says “Tomorrow Diana is gonna tie you up on the X Cross and tickle your hips for 5 hours and you have to say Tickle Me Mistress every 10 seconds or she adds another hour. She did my bellybutton and it took me 13 hours to get out.”
“Holy shit.” Brooks says. “I’m gonna die. Krissy. Can we do anything?”
Krissy pauses for a while and then looks at Brooks and says.
“We can run. We can run away, but we have to keep running or Diana will find us.”
Brooks looked at her and realized she meant it.
“Let’s run. Let’s go now.”
“We have about five and a half hours before she notices that we’re gone.

Following this Brooks and Krissy quickly hurried back to their apartments and gather all the clothes, necessities, and money they could fit in a book bag. They regrouped at a local parking lot where Brooks got in Krissy’s car.

“I got $3,500” Krissy said
“3,000”
“This car is roomy so we can both sleep in here, use the money for important stuff like gas and food.” Krissy said
“Alright I get it that’s the plan, how long do we have before she knows we took off.”
Krissy glances at the dashboard clock
“About two hours.”
Brooks looked at the sky then at the leather bracelet on his wrist. Then he glanced at Krissy.
“Let’s go. We can be out of Florida by then.”

To Be Continued.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back