• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishing Tickling M/M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The blindfold Paul Tweedie cursed and swore to no avail as he struggled in his bondage. Vince went to the end of the bed the captured millionaire was secured to telling him that he and the other intruders had intentions to torment him just to amuse themselves and had forced the handsome 6'1" 37 year old industrialist to strip to his underwear and socks having been waiting for him to return to his home from the office and Vince sniffed the guy's black socked size 13 feet savouring their aroma as the man sickened by this happening swore at him and tried to kick out but making the lads laugh!

Vince sniffed them deeply and sucked on Paul's socked toes, along the socked soles driving Paul crazy.

"Mmmmm your feet smell great mate, now hold still and let's get these socks off, I said hold 'em still, that's it let's slide 'em off, you're a stubborn fucker mate, you'll be wiggling them around soon enough when I tickle 'em!"

Paul Tweedie was helpless as his bare feet were exposed and vulnerable and then Vince slid his fingers up n' down both his soles slowly and teasingly tickling both big feet and simultaneously John and Mark ran their fingers in the guy's armpits and sniffed them as they also pinched his nipples.

"Like that do you mate, we're all talented ticklers and love it mate, working over guys like you and we're just starting!"

Paul gasped as while his feet were being stroked and his armpits and he trying not to react biting his lips, he gasped as he felt fingers stroking over his dick and balls over his underwear!"

"Ffuck off you pervy bastards, get the fuck off me!" he yelled

"Ssssh mate enjoy it, gonna work you over mate just coz we can, we're here for a while so get used to it!" said Alan as he stroked Paul's dick and felt it harden in his boxer shorts and said "Yeah gettin' a stiffy here mate!"

Vince orally enjoyed Paul's bare feet in a similar fashion, then massaged and kissed his bare feet before lightly stroking them but then Vince stopped lightly stroking Paul's feet and delivered a ferocious finger tickle along both soles and he reacted as if he was being subjected to jolts of electrical current flinching and trembling, quivering and shaking, letting out a startled howl of protest mixed with hysterical laughter

"HAHAHHAHAHAHASTOPPPPPP! ARGHHHHH! NOT THERE STOPPPP! HAHAHHAHAHANOOOOOOO!STOPPPPP! HEEHEEHEHHEEHEEHAHAHA HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ! WHOOO-EEEEEE! AIEEEEE!STOPPPP!YOU CAN'T FUCKIN DO THIS TO ME! STOPPPPPP! NOOOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAA PUH-LEEZE STOPPPPPPP!OH FUCK NOOOOOO! I CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE THISNOOO HAHAHAHA NOOOOOO!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

After several more minutes of this tickle torture Paul was pleading for them all to stop, his hyper-sensitive feet had thrilled Vince who had gone wild and now stopped and Paul breathless! The other lads had stopped their assaults having enjoyed seeing Paul's reaction to the evil tormenting torture and had wanted Paul only having that sensation to focus on.

"Hey do it again, make him suffer, you doing a great job!" said John careful not to identify Vince by name

"Oh fuck you know me and feet and these big feet just amazing so here goes!"

Vince began proceeded to tickle Paul's bound bare feet, wildly tickling his soles and toes and making Paul squirm, curse, laugh and shriek madly as Vince sadistically ran his fingers under Paul's sensitive toes and in between them all before dancing his fingers sadistically all over the length of Paul's soles!

Paul yelling "NOOOO! STOPPPP! NOT AGAIN! NOOOOOOO! AIEEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! ARGHHHHHHHHHH! OH FUCK NOOOOOOO! STOPPPPPP! PLEASE STOPPPPPP! I CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE THIS! NOOOOOO! Y NOOOOOOO! STOPPPPP! NOOOOO!STOPPPPP!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

The other lads enjoyed watching Vince and none into feet had no wish to help him and knew that Paul's feet were sweaty and smelly as Vince was sniffing them deeply and licking along the soles of Paul's feet and sucking and licking his toes as Paul was rendered helpless and being driven delirious from the expert and evil tickling that Vince relished in delivering to his victims! He loved tickling the fuck out of guy's feet!

"Hey mate you seem to have ridiculously ticklish feet and fuck they smell awesome, does this really tickle, can't help it mate I'm a real bastard but Mmmm such big n' funky smelling feet mate, so wet with sweat and my saliva, what's tickling the most my fingers or tongue? Wait on mate as you will soon feel the feather, it's fuckin' hell mate!"

Vince relishing the way that Paul's feet were squirming and his toes wiggling as he sucked on them and stroked the man's soles and toes wiggling in his mouth, his tongue slid in between Paul's toes tormenting both helplessly exposed bare feet to the max and running his fingers along the exposed, cringing soles of the captive millionaire. The tongue tease that Vince was proficient at increased the torment of the bare wiggling feet as he was his toes as Vince's tongue licked in-between them all causing Paul to pull on his bonds, screech, beg, scream

"AIEEEEE!NOOOOOO!NOT MY FEEEEETTTTT! NO!TOES! NOT THERE OH STOPPPPP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOO!ARGHHHH! NOT MY FUCKIN TOES AIEEEEEEEEE! OH FUCKKKKKK! DAMNNNNNN!NO STOPPPP!PLEASE STOPPPP!"

"Our mate loves your feet mate, fuck I'd hate to be you, he's a right **** and advice mate the more you laugh the more he'll tickle them mate, fuck his tongues a bastard under and between your toes, he loves the taste and smell of your feet mate!"

Vince suddenly trailed two feathers along both of Paul's size-13 soles, sliding them expertly with devastating effect, teasing the length of the soles of the guy's bare feet, teasing his twitching toes and in between his curling, squirming toes, only to suddenly slide down to his arches and over the tops of his feet and toes teasing his exquisitely exposed feet

"NOOOOO! NOT MY FUCKIN' FEET!NOOOOOOOO!CUT THAT OUT!HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA!HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AIEEEEEEEEEE!ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!NO MORE STOP! NO! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAOH PUH-LEEZE NO MORE!STOPPPPPP!"

"Right now mate time for hell and I mean hell mate as seeing you suffer on your feet has given me a hardon!" said Mark

"Yeah it's got my dick hard too so let's get to it!"

Suddenly Paul's feet were released but yanked over his head near where his wrists were cuffed to the headboard, then re-tied meaning he was doubled over so that his dick was closer to his face as Alan had cut off his boxers with scissors which had been greeted with gasping and abuse from Paul that was ignored by Alan! In his new bondage position his stared semi-cross-eyed at furry asscrack and asshole exposed. Mark then pulled out all the stops and began to trail a feather delicately through Paul's furry asscrack, teasing the base of his spine while Alan teased his balls and cum-denied dick, then John sliding a feather through his asscrack to circle his asshole.

These tickles were literally driving Paul berserk with sex-heat and desire, Alan teasing Paul's hardened and throbbing erect dick and balls, John running a feather in Paul's hairy armpits and across his nipples and along his ribs and sides and Mark teased Pauls asshole until Paul was laughing his head off and gasping. The sensation overload was too much and Vince had stopped teasing his feet to not distract him from the sensation of these tickles, again and again bringing Paul to the brink of a satisfying climax, only to back off at the critical moment. Finally Alan triggered Paul's climax laughing as the mere teasing strokes of the feather on his pulsating dick and balls and Mark tickling his quivering asshole and Paul yelled as his dick erupted and shot powerful loads of his pent -up cum!

The four ticklers then with feathers tickle tortured Paul anywhere and everywhere knowing having cum he would be even more sensitive and he was whether it was in his hairy armpits, along his ribs and sides, across his dick and balls and as Vince found all over his feet he was driven crazy!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOO, STOPP!DON'T TICKLE MESTOPPPPP! NOOOOOOO!!! NO, NOT THERE PLEASE NOT THERE NOT MY PITS! AIEEEEEE! NOT MY FUCKIN FEET! ARGHHHH! NOT MY TOES! NOT MY COCK AND BALLS! NOT ALL AT ONCE, NOOOOOO!PUH-LEEZE STOPPPPPHEEHEEHEE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOO!"

"We're not stoppin' so deal with it mate!" said Mark as he slowly trail ed his feather down Paul's exposed hairy asscrack, circling his virgin asshole making him flinch as Mark ran the feather up and down his ass crack continuously.

Alan kept teasing Paul's hard dick and his balls with his feather, John running his up n' down Paul's pits and Vince tickle torturing his feet, wriggling feet and squirming toes being gently brushed as if this wasn't hellish enough for hiim, Vince saying he'd be using the pointy quill end soon and dragging it aong both sweaty, smelly feet that were totally addictive to him. For now though this tickling frenzy having the desired effect as Paul thrshed wildly on the bed as his nipples were feather stroked and pinched, the stimulation of his dick and balls continued, his asshole so lightly feathered it was maddening and his feet attacked with Vince sawing his feather in between Paul's toes.

"AIEEEEE! NO MORE! STOP LET ME CATCH -MY---BREATH! HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!NO, NOT THERE AGAIN! NO, STOPPPPP PUH-LEEZE STOPPPP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! LET ME GOOOO! NO MORE! I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST LET ME GOOOO! AIEEEEEEE! ARGHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOO! NOT THERE! NOT MY FEET! NO NOT MY PITS AGAIN NONOOOO!AIEEEEEEEE!NOT MY FUCKINTOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEEHEEHEEE HAHAAHAHAHAHAHANOOOO!STOPPPPPP!NOOOOOOO!STOPPP!HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then released from this position Paul was soon restrained by his feet and secured together and Vince began using the quill end of the feather along each sole to devastating effect as Paul literally lost it, he was in ticklish hell, no words just whoops of uncontollable, manic laughter

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEHEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOHAHAHAHAHHEEHEEEHEEEAHHAHAHEEEAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEAHAHAHHAHA!"

"Oh shit mate Vincent's really loving your feet, glad that's not me!" said Alan

"Yeah fuck that, you're an evil **** with guy's feet but go for it mate do some real damage!" encouraged Mark

Vince was really teasing tickling Paul's soles, scratching and prodding them with the feather quill but then licking the bare soles and nibbling and sucking on Paul's stinky toes, sucking each of his toes like little dicks and sliding his tongue all over both feet, the length of both soles and nibbling both arches driving Paul totally nuts!

"NOOOOO STOPPPPP! NOT NO, NOT MY FEET, PLEASE NOT MY FEETOH MY GODDDD!NOOOO, NOT MY TOES NO! STOP! PUH-LEEZE!NO! STOP! C'MON GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! NOOOOOO!NOT MY FUCKIN FEETHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEHEHEHEHEEEEEE-AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!NOOOOOOOO!STOPPPPPPPPP!

"Mmmmmmm oh fuck yes your feet, every inch of 'em they taste fuckin' sweet mate and warm n' sweaty they're mine mate so get used to it, love these ticklish stinkers!" said Vince

"Oh now you've had it as our friend here's really into your feet so you better get used to it as we best tell you that we know about the deal you made with Mr. Lennox and you pissed him off, he doesn't like being played with and asked us to pay you a visit and mess you up and reackon we're making a pretty good job of it!" said John

"Vince kept up the tickling torture with his tongue at full speed as Paul now knew why he was secured and being tortured in this way, he was covered in sweat, looking utterly disoriented and defeated, as all of his erogenous zones were delved into against his will and his dick being kept in a perpetual state of rock-hard horniness by Alan who using fingers or feather tickled Paul's balls and again and again brought him to a point of climax and backed off as Vince would stop sucking on Paul's toes sensually and rapidly run his fingers or the quill of the feather up n' down the soles of his feet!

Then eventually Alan roughly jerked Paul off and he was so relieved and even thanked Alan for wanking him so he shot his load

"Yeah now you fucker, now this is where as promised you get your feet tickled to drive you out of your mind!" "We'll start with something easy.

'Bzzzzzzzzzzz' Vince activated the electric toothbrush and started to run the revolving bristles under Paul's toes.

Paul didn't know what hit him as he jumped on the bed as Vince very gently let the bristles caress under Paul's toes on the balls of his feet

"STOP IT!"OH.OH NO.DONT!OHSHITAhhha..NN..OO! HAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA!.FUUUUCK! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEEHSTOOOP HAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH.ARRRGHHHHH!.SSTOOOP!HAHAHAHA.PPLEEEEASE!!! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHHA HEEHEEEHEEHE AWWW....SHIIIIT!NNOO!!!!..IT!!HAHAHAHHEHEHEHE EEEE.TTTICKLES!" HEEHEEHEEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHEEHEEEHEHEHEE SSHIIIIIIT!NO!!.NOOOO!HAHAHAHAHAASTTOOOOOP!"

"Right now let's feast on these feet, think I should give him my special guys!"

Helpless giggles began as Paul's feet being extremely tongue ticklish he really begging Vince to stop orally working on his feet but was soon overwhelmed by the ticklish sensations!

"Hey.stop that shit!heheh...hahaha.come on ENOUGH!.haha.gethehehe..away..hahaHAHAHAHAHSSSTOOOOOP HHAHAHAHHAHA HEEHEEHEEH IT!HEHHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHHA.NO!!.NOOHHHOHOHOHOH.HAHHAHAHHAHEHHEHEHAWPPLEEEEASE!HAHHAHAHAHEHHEHEHEHEGEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GGETAAWAAAAAYHAHAHHAHAHA!"

"You can go and get yourselves a drink lads, this is thirsty work and me and these feet need to get to know each other and it's gonna take some time!" said Vince as the other lads left to go to the pub!"

"Now it's just you; me and your feet!" said Vince as he activated the electric toothbrush!"

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHAAHANOTMYTOESAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPHLEASESTOOOPTICKLINGHAHAHAHAHAMYFEETHAHAHAHA!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back