• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Torture of Taylor Swift

Ovda

TMF Master
The Tickle Torture of Taylor Swift
By
Ovda

Taylor Swift woke up in a room. She was stretched out on a table and securely strapped down on the table. Tried as she might it was impossible to move two inches. Taylor was totally naked.
Taylor looked around to see that she was in a dungeon type room.
“Help! Somebody help me!!!” Taylor screamed only to have silence answer back.
Moments later Taylor gasped in surprised as a man materialized out of thin air.
“Hello, Princess.” The man said as he sat next to her. “I have to say that you are far more beautiful than I ever imagined, and I’m not just saying that because you are naked.”
“Who are you? Please don’t kill me?” Taylor pleaded.
“I’m not going to kill you. But I am going to have lots & lots of fun with you.” He answered. “As for whom I am. My name is Edward and I’m a very big fan of yours. Now that I have these amazing powers my imagination is my only limits.”
Taylor gasped with fear.
“Now what I plan to do to you, Princess” Edward said with a big sinister grin as a slender feather appeared between the thumb & index finger of both hands. “I’m going to tickle you.”
“No! Not that!” Taylor screamed as the feathers began licking her baby soft ticklish underarms.
“That’s right, Taylor. I’m going to tickle you forever and ever.” Edward said with a sadistic look on his face. “Tickle, Tickle, Tickle, Ticklish Princess!”
Taylor squirmed about as much as she could to evade the tickling feather, but she was held down pretty tight. Edward produced another feather to have both armpits tickled.
Edward let go of the feathers which continued to tickle her arm pits, and he began to tickle Taylor’s sides and belly.
Taylor’s eyes almost popped out of her head as an explosive ticklish reaction surged through her body.
“STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP!” Taylor screamed. But her cries were ignored as Edward took great delight in her ticklish agony. While he was tickling her sides, Edward placed his mouth on her sexy belly button and began to blow raspberries causing Taylor to laugh spastically. Edward began giving smoochy kisses to Taylor’s belly with drove her crazy with laughter.
Edward really did love how Taylor laughed. A sweet innocent childish ticklish laughter that was intoxicating to his ears.
While the feathers were still tickling Taylor’s beautiful armpits, Edward started tickle teasing her lovely breast and nipples.
Taylor was being driven to the edge of insanity as Edward sadistically tickle tortured her. “Ticklish Princess has very ticklish titties!” he mockingly said. Edward simply loved seeing Taylor struggle against the restraints in an effort of getting freed.
Finally after an unknown amount of time went by Edward stopped tickling Taylor and the feathers melted away.
Taylor Swift simple laid on the table totally spent and exhausted. Her breathing was laborious as she was catching her breath. Furthermore, Taylor had a far off look in her beautiful blue eyes.
“No more. Please no more.” Taylor managed to say with a whizz in her breathing.
What Taylor didn’t know was that with Edward’s great powers he made her upper body fifty times more ticklish that she normally is, and he made her feet 100 times more ticklish. Edward gave Taylor a few minutes to catch her breath before he began to tickle her some more.
“Now for the ribs.” He said as the table bowed up a little. This caused Taylor’s ribs to protrude a bit.
“No please! No more! I can’t stand being tickled anymore! It’s torture!” Taylor cried out. “Let me tell you something, Sweet heart.” Edward said. “In this room you are immortal. You will never grow old & you will never die. As long as I determine, you’ll stay young and beautiful, forever. Plus, this room is in between seconds. I can keep you here as long as I want. If I ever get tired of you, I doubt it; I can send you back as if you never left.”
Taylor began crying when it was sinking in that she will never see her friends & family, again.
“Now how about I count your ribs?”
Edward pulls out a pen like tool and punches the button on the top. The pen comes to life buzzing.
“The tip of this vibrated at 5,000 rpms.” Edward told Taylor. “You will be devastated by ticklish laughter in a matter of seconds.”
He started on Taylor’s bottom left rib.
“That’s one rib.” Edward said as he slowly dragged the vibrating pen back and forth. Taylor instantly melted into a state of silent screaming ticklish hysteria. All Edward could hear was Taylor gasping for breath as he slowly & sadistically worked his way up her left ribs and down Taylor’s right ribs.
After he was done, Edward gave Taylor a small break. She was so exhausted. While she was recovering, Edward smeared peanut butter on her baby soft clean shaved underarms.
“What are you going to do now?” Taylor said still a little tired.
“I’m going to slowly lick your armpits clean of the peanut butter. It’s going to tickle so much.”
“No! No! Please don’t! I’m so ticklish. Please I have money. Lots and lots of money. Name your price I’ll get you whatever amount you want.” Taylor pleaded.
“With my powers I don’t need money. Just your ticklish laughter.” Edward said as he leaned forward and began licking Taylor Swift’s right underarm.
She threw her head back laughing hysterically as she felt Edward’s warm wet tongue licking her exposed ticklish underarm. Taylor struggled to shake Edward off, but it was no use.
“YOU’RE TONGUE TICKLES SO MUCH!!!” Taylor screamed.
Edward was slowly licking Taylor armpit making sure to lick every morsel of peanut butter off of it. When her armpit was polished clean, Edward began giving Taylor’s ticklish underarm small smoochy kisses that drove her mad with ticklish hysteria. After he had his way with her underarm, Edward stopped.
“My, my, Princess.” Edward said as he was licking his lips. “You do have some tasty pits.”
He walked over to Taylor’s left side.
“No! Please, no more! It tickles so much!” Taylor begged cringing in an attempt to bring down her arm and moving away from him as much as she could.
Edward ignored her pleas as he leaned over and began licking Taylor’s left underarm. He went back and forth smearing her armpits with peanut butter until the jar was emptied, and it was a big jar.
After he was done licking her armpits, Taylor was drained. Her sweaty hair was matted to her head & her head was spinning around was all the laughing she had been doing.
Edward had some pity on his ticklish Princess and caused Taylor to go into a deep restful sleep.
Next Taylor woke up strapped into a chair. It looked like a dentist chair, but bigger and a lot sturdier. Her arms were strapped down at the wrist and just below her elbows. Taylor feet were in a set of stocks.
This time she was wearing clothes. Taylor was wearing a pink tank top, denim hot pants to show off her long beautiful legs, and she was wearing a pair of Ked shoes.
Edward appeared out of thin air, again and sat down at Taylor’s feet.
“I hope you slept well, Princess.” Edward asked as he stared at her feet with a hungry look in his eyes.
“Please I’m begging you! Please let me go. I promise I won’t tell anybody about this.”
“You look so damn cute and adorable when you’re begging.” Edward replied. “Now for my absolute favorite place to tickle…the feet!”
“No!” Taylor gasped.
“I don’t know what it is about women’s feet. I just love them. I love caressing them. I love kissing & licking them. I love sucking on the toes. But what I really love doing is tickling women’s feet! I love having women in high fever pitches of sheer hysterical laughter.” Edward said with great passion. “After all these years of fantasizing & masturbating about tickling your feet, now I get to fulfill all my dreams with your feet.”
“No! Please don’t!” Taylor said as she was fighting to get her feet out of the stocks. “You’ve notice that you cannot move your feet. I hate it when feet flounder. A pair of feet that are immobile are the best type of feet to tickle. Now to take your shoes off. It’s like unwrapping a birthday present. The anticipation.”
Edward grabbed hold of Taylor’s right heel and slowly pulled on the shoe lace unraveling the knot. He spread the shoe open and slowly took the shoe off. He did the same with the left shoe.
Edward just sat there staring and admiring Taylor’s naked feet. The soft fleshy meatiness of her soles. Taylor’s cute toes in perfect declining order.
“You do have beautiful feet.” Edward said with an overwhelming weakness in his voice. “Wiggle your toes.”
Against her own will Taylor’s toes began wiggling.
“Stop.” He said.
And her toes stopped.
Without any further waiting Edward went straight for Taylor’s right feet and began showering it with kisses and lickings.
Edward had made Taylor’s feet so mad crazy ticklish that the first ticklish reaction was so intense Taylor’s eyes almost popped out of her head. She threw her head back laughing hysterically as the tickling sensation surged up her leg and exploded in her brain. Taylor thrashed and bucked about in the chair as much as she was allowed.
“STOP!!! STOP!!! YOUR TONGUE TICKLES SO MUCH!!!” Taylor cried out as Edward was licking her right foot slowly sliding his warm wet tongue in between her sweet tasting toes.
After a few minutes, he began kissing and licking Taylor’s left foot. A nice fresh ticklish foot that caused Taylor to laugh so much more hard her that she was bucking in the chair. He took his sweet time with Taylor’s feet. Edward loved knowing the inhumane torture he was putting Taylor Swift through, his Ticklish Princess.
He started doing smoochy kisses on her feet which caused Taylor to almost jump clean out of her own skin. She reached new pitches of hysteria.
After about an hour of kissing and licking Taylor’s feet, Edward stopped. Taylor sat in the chair worn out like an LP record. She sat in the chair huffing and puffing and wheezing trying to catch her breath. Taylor’s hair was plastered to her forehead and she had a look in her eyes that she had no idea where she was at.
“You think an hour was torture.” Edward said. “Just imagine a whole week of tickle torturing.”
“No. Please don’t!” Taylor managed to say as she was catching her breath.
Before Taylor knew it, the chair vanished and she was suspended waist height in the spread eagle position. Taylor Swift was in midair totally naked and helpless.
“Now this is what is going to happen, Princess.” Edward said with great confidence. “For the next seven days you will be tickled by various tools. One day it will be feathers. Another day brushes will be tickling your body and so on for the entire week.”
Taylor was softly sobbing as Edward talked.
“You will never pass out. I’m going to tickle all the hope out of you that you will see your friends and family again, ever.”
Slender feathers appeared at various places of Taylor Swift’s naked body. The feathers were gently licking the air hunger for Taylor’s young ticklish flesh.
“Now the feathers are five inches away from you. Every minute they will draw an inch closer until they are tickling you.” Edward said to a scared Taylor. “Let the fun begin.”
Edward vanished as a five minute countdown clock appeared. Taylor looked at the feathers with great terror as she struggled to get freed from her unseen bonds. The clock was ticking down to zero. The feathers came an inch closer to Taylor after each minute.
Fear was settling in on Taylor as out of sheer desperation she began to blow the feathers away that were close to her arm pits, but that was no use.
“Help!!! Somebody Help Me!!!” Taylor screamed only to have silence reply.
Taylor closed her eyes, held her breath & said a prayer as the clock ticked down to the last seconds.
The feathers began tickling.
The tickling sensation was so overwhelming Taylor’s eyes almost popped out of her head. All over her naked body Taylor felt the feathers licking her ticklish flesh. She was soon in a state of unbridled ticklish hysteria. Taylor desperately squirmed in an attempt to get away from the feathers, but that was no good.
“PLEASE STOP IT!!!” Taylor managed to say.
In a short amount of time the tickling started to become unbearable. Taylor began seeing flashes of white spots as it was becoming harder for her to breath. She thought she was going to die laughing, but she didn’t.
After the first day, the feathers vanished and soft fine tipped artist brushes appeared and began randomly snaking their way all over Taylor’s body. By this time she was destroyed by the sadistic tickling, but she still had five more days to be tickled.
On day three Edward showed up to see his handy work. Day three had disembodied hands tickling Taylor.
When Taylor saw Edward, a glimmer of hope appeared on her twisted and contorted hysterical face.
“Would you like for me to stop having you being tickled?” Edward asked her.
Taylor simply nodded her head in response.
“It’s torture? Isn’t it?” he asked with an evil smile. “Well, I’m not going to stop it. I’m here to tickle your beautiful feet.”
Edward sat in front of Taylor’s feet. The hands vanished and Edward took over. He moved her feet together and began licking and kissing her sweet smelling baby soft feet. Furthermore, Edward made Taylor’s feet much more tickling than the rest of her body. The first lick caused an intense tickling sensation to surge through Taylor’s leg and body. It exploded in her brain and Taylor erupted into a fresh gale of tickling hysteria. Taylor was far more adamant in pulling her right foot away from Edward’s mouth. When Edward finally stopped licking and kissing Taylor Swift’s right foot, it was all wrinkled as if she had been in the water for hours. Edward started on Taylor’s left foot plunging her into another state of agonizing ticklish hysteria.
Edward left Taylor and the hands returned to tickle her feet.
Day four Taylor was wearing a full body nylon stocking. The disembodied hands still were tickling her body. The nylon made the tickling far more unbearable than Taylor could endure. Each stroke of the fingers sent a massive tickling sensation through her body that exploded in her brain.
The rest of the week was truly agonizing for Taylor Swift. Edward finally came back on the last day.
The tickling tools vanished and Taylor fell to the ground, broken and shattered.
Edward allowed her to have a day’s rest. Taylor laid on a plush king size bed, naked. Every so often Taylor would sporadically twitch and jerk in her sleep. She was still feeling the tickle tools all over her body.
“No! No! No! Please no more tickling!!!” Taylor Swift cried as she woke up to find herself in another dire situation.
Taylor was in a Magician’s Box. The box was cut in half with both halves standing up in brackets so they won’t fall down.
Taylor looked to see her feet about three feet in front of her. She moved her feet and wiggled her toes to see that they really were her feet.
Edward appeared out of thin air and sat at Taylor’s feet.
“N-No more please! I’m begging you! Please don’t tickle me! It’s torture!” Taylor pleaded.
“That’s good to hear.” Edward said as he removed two items from his back pocket.
“W-What are those?” Taylor asked with fear in her voice.
“These are nylon stockings.”
“No! Please don’t! They tickle so much! Please don’t!!!” Taylor begged. Now she could not move her feet as the nylons were slipped onto them.
Edward caused his fingernails to grow an inch longer and tapered to a fine point perfect for tickling helpless nylon cladded Princess Feet.
Slowly and gently Edward began wiggling his fingers on the bottoms of Taylor Swift’s feet.
“OH, GOD!!! P-PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!! I-IT TICKLES SO MUCH MORE!!!” Taylor said laughing hysterically as the unbearable tickling sensation conquered and overwhelmed her. “My poor feet!!! My poor feet!!! Please stop it!!!
Edward sat there with a sadistic grin on his face loving how much of a Tickle Hell he was putting Taylor through.
He dug his nails into her toes. Taylor was going ape shit insane with ticklish laughter. It got to the point that the tickling became so unbearable Taylor was banging inside of her box and trying to rock it back and forth to get out.
“Horrible isn’t it?” Edward asked. “So helpless. Oh, so very helpless. There’s nothing you can do to stop me. I can tickle your feet as long as I want.”
“PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!” Taylor managed to beg through her hysterical laughter.
“What are you willing to do to make me stop tickling you?”
“ANYTHING!!! I-I’LL DO ANYTHING!!! PLEASE STOP!!!” Taylor Swift cried out amidst fits of agonizing hysteria.
“Will you give me an all day long blowjob?” Edward asked as he grabbed two hairbrushes and began stroking it up and down Taylor’s feet.
“YES!!! YES!!! I’LL DO IT!!! I’LL DO IT!!! PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!”
Edward continued slowly dragging the brushes slowly up and down the soles of Taylor’s size 9 feet.
He was enjoying tickling Taylor Swift so much that Edward forgot all about Taylor sucking his dick.
Edward continued torturing Taylor for a good hour before he allowed her to pass out.
Taylor woke lying on the floor. She sat up and saw that she was, once again, wearing full body nylon coverings. She desperately tried to remove the nylon, but it was not coming off.
Edward appeared and stood a few feet in front of her.
“We’re going to play a game, Princess.” He told her as he tossed Taylor an object.
Taylor caught the object and saw that it was a Rubik’s Cube.
“Now these are the rules. You will have ten minutes to solve the cube. If you fail, you will be sadistically tickle tortured for a whole month. That’s just for starters. If you solve the cube, you will go back home, understand?”
Taylor sat on the floor softly sobbing.
“Do you understand, Princess?” Edward asked as he knelt in front of Taylor and looked her in the eye.
“Yes.” she nodded.
“Good. Let the game begin.” Edward said as he vanished and a ten minute countdown clock appeared.
Taylor began to working on the cube. She was trying with all of her might to focus on solving the cube and not thinking about failure.
Taylor got one side correct and felt a sense of hope in her. Moments later a second side was complete. She continued every once and a while looking at the clock. Suddenly things began to get a bit difficult for her. Every so often Taylor tried to figure out what her next move will be.
Five minutes left…
Fear and worry began setting in on Taylor. She started to panic a little. She had that sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. The time felt like it was moving faster to zero.
Two minutes left…
Taylor really began to panic and cry a little. Her heart started to beat faster with fear. She couldn’t be Edward’s tickle slave, forever. Thinking about being tickled all over her body made her just that much more terrified. The cube was not even half solved.
Ten seconds left…
The game was over. Fear and terror had conquered Taylor Swift. She was crying as the last seconds ticked away to zero.
The cube vanished and Edward appeared.
“Well, looks like you didn’t finish the puzzle, my forever Ticklish Princess.” Edward said with such glee in his voice.
“Please! I’m begging you.” Taylor sobbed.
Without another word Taylor was magically suspended three feet off the floor. Disembodied appeared at various places on her body and began the month long sadistic and inhumane tickle torture.
The initial tickle reaction was so intense Edward was surprised Taylor did not jump clean out of her own skin.
Each week Taylor Swift was tickle torture with a different tickle tool. She never passed out & Taylor became all the more ticklish are the days slowly passed by. Edward would show up every day to have his way with Taylor’s size 9 feet. He loves her feet so much.
No one ever saw Taylor Swift again. Her fans mourned her greatly. There was a worldwide man hunt to find Taylor. In time Taylor’s disappearance became that of legend with those of Amelia Earhart & Jimmy Hoffa.

THE END

Just when I thought the TMF has a lack of Celeb tickling stories, here comes Ovda to the rescue. Fantastic job as always!

Thank you for this Taylor Swift story Ovda! Always love reading your threads!

No disrespect to anyone, but there are stories, then there are Ovda stories. Just love your style, another great one!

Give it up for Ovda! This guy makes great stories. Good job! Love your work.

Ah who wouldn't love to tickle Taylor swift!

I like the concepts in the story too particularly the you have 10 minutes to solve the puzzle part!

This story truly is balls to the walls. You don't waste any time getting down to it do you? You're right to have a picture of the Joker on your profile. One thing though, is Edward someone from previous stories of yours?? If not what exactly is his story? It would be interesting to know. I don't particularly like Taylor Swift's music so this was, nice. :) Kudos on a good story.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back