• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Fliers: Book 1 (F'/F Tickling)

MrTenacious

TMF Regular
NOTE: I hope you enjoy this story! It's over 10,000+ words in length, and it's just the beginning! Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy the follow up book! Oh, and if you would like to read more tickling fiction by me, please click HERE! Thank you!

CHAPTER ONE​

The sound of a large clock clanging somewhere in the distance could be heard, and the artificial sun was just starting to rise, by the time Rei had finished her work. Taking a few steps away from her bed, the girl yawned loudly, and stretched her hands high overhead. She felt exhausted, but couldn’t sleep just yet, she needed to see how it fit on her.
Rei was a beautiful girl. She had short black hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders, beautiful dark brown eyes, and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a white t-shirt, with matching shorts, and nothing on her bare feet.
Ever since Rei was a little girl, she was considered a tomboy. It was because she was so good athletic, and loved playing sports. While some girls were playing with dolls, the girl always preferred action figures.
Rei’s cheeks grew bright red, as she reached down and picked up the uniform she had just finished stitching. The girl knew her friends would laugh at her, if they knew she knew how to sew.
Turning to a mirror, the girl quickly took off her clothes, and changed into her new outfit. Once it was on, the girl took a few steps away from the mirror, and looked herself over. She now wore a long sleeved white shirt, with a black vest over that. She wore a matching pair of pants, and a pair of boots strapped tightly to her feet. Wrapped loosely around the girl’s waist, was a fake utility belt. “Not bad…” The girl muttered, as a large smile creased her lips.
The sound of her cell phone buzzing, and shaking on the table caught the girls attention. Turning to her bed, the girl snatched up the phone, and clicked on the text message. “Star Fliers fan club meeting! Come today!” The girl read aloud, below the text were directions on how to get there. “My first ‘Star Fliers’ fan club meeting!” The girl thought happily.
Besides being a tomboy, Rei was also a huge fan of the Star Fliers. A group of girls who tackled any job no matter how difficult it was. As the years passed, several of the older members of the team retired, and new members took their place. The group was famous, and on some worlds, considered heroes. Rei always dreamed of joining their ranks, but knew it was impossible for her.
Taking a deep breath, the girl headed out of her room, and made her way downstairs, and outside. The girl lived on a giant space station that hovered above the Earth. The area of the space station Rei lived in, was the residential area, and it was the home of tens of thousands of people.
“Alright… That meeting takes place in the shuttle bay. I’ll head there now!” The girl thought, barely able to contain her excitement. “It’s awesome that we’ll be having this meeting on an actual spaceship!”
Rei had only left the space station once in her entire life, and that was only for a short ride around the Earth. The ride only took a few minutes, and the girl couldn’t remember seeing anything special.
Running as fast as she could down the street, the girl made it to one of the passengers tunnels, and soon found herself in the shuttle bay. The shuttle bay was enormous, and filled with dozens of ships that ranged in size, and shape.
“Let’s see…” The girl began, looking at the docking numbers by each ship. The girl soon found the one she was looking for. “There it is!” The girl said, aloud. The ship was surprisingly large, and it looked brand-new. “Amazing!” The girl muttered.
Rei was about to take a step onto the ship, when she suddenly felt nervous. Her heart was pounding in her ears. “Stop being so shy! Just go in!” Rei thought. The girl’s small shoulders sagged. “If they laugh at me, I’ll just go home…” And with that, the girl headed into the ship.
“Hello?” Rei said. The moment the girl’s words left her lips, the doors to the ship closed, and the girl felt the tethers keeping the ship docked had released themselves. “HEY!” Rei cried, turning to the door. “Don’t take off! Let me out!” The girl felt the entire ship turn, after a few quick moments, the ship began to move.
Rei swallowed hard. “I’m being kidnapped!” The girl thought bitterly. The girl closed her eyes, and took several deep breaths. “I won’t let this happen!” The girl thought. When her eyes shot open, she began to run as fast as she could through the ship. As she ran, the girl searched for any signs of life.
When she finally reached the end of a long hallway, the girl plowed through a metallic door, and found herself face-to-face with another girl. She wore the same outfit Rei did, except she had short pink hair, emerald green eyes, and a pair of thin-rimmed glasses that sat on the end of her nose. Her uniform was red.
“Who are you!?” Rei, and the girl shouted at the same time.
“My name is Amy…” The pink haired girl began. “I’m the security officer on this ship!” The girl snapped. Reaching into her uniform, the girl removed a small remote. “Seize the intruder!” The girl ordered.
Rei opened her mouth to say something, but before she could utter a single word, two metallic tentacles wrapped themselves tightly around the girl’s wrists, and pulled her arms over her head. Rei cried out in terror. “What’s going on!? LET ME GO!” The girl shouted.
“Shut up!” Amy snapped. The sudden outburst caused Rei to yelp. “Who the hell are you!?” The girl demanded.
Rei shook her head. “I’m just a girl! I’m a fan of the Star Fliers, so I came to a fan meeting…!”
“Likely story…” Amy said, closing her eyes, and shaking her head. “Do you have any idea how often we’ve heard that excuse being used over the years? I’ll tell you, one-thousand three-hundred and forty-seven times!”
“But… I’m telling the truth…” Rei cried.
Amy shook her head, and shrugged her shoulders. “It looks like I’ll have to do this the hard way,” the girl began, as she slowly walked around her captive. The girl’s eyes moved over Rei’s body, the way the girl looked at her, made Rei feel very uncomfortable.
“Wh-what are you going to do?” The girl asked, nervously.
“I’m just looking for a place to start…” Amy began, her eyes suddenly fell on the girl’s ribs. “Here we are! Hold still now!” And with those words, Amy reached for Rei’s ribs, and began tickling.
Instantly Rei burst into ticklish laughter, and began wriggling around wildly where she stood. “W-WAIT! DON’T!” The girl cried.
Amy ignored the girl as her fingers danced wildly over Rei’s ribs. Her fingers tickled, massaged, and poked them mercilessly. As the tickling wore on, Rei’s laughter grew louder, and her struggles grew more desperate. “WAIT… STOP… NO!” The girl cried.
Amy continued to tickle Rei’s ribs for several long moments, before she slid her fingers into the girl’s underarms, and began tickling them mercilessly. Her fingers danced wildly over the ticklish pits for several long moments.
At first Amy scratched the underarms. She felt her victims body trembling beneath her, and the laughter that exploded from Rei’s mouth almost sounded like music to the girl’s ears. After a few long moments of this, Amy began raking her nails over the ticklish hollows.
Rei’s laughter grew louder, and even though she wasn’t close to crying, tears still formed in the corners of her eyes.
“PLEASE STOP… THIS IS A… MISTAKE!” Rei cried.
“Yes it was,” Amy said, not letting up on her torture. “You shouldn’t have come here!” The girl snapped. Amy suddenly fell to her knees, grabbing Rei’s right boot, and was about to take it off, when the door behind her opened.
“What’s going on?” Came a voice.
Rei opened her eyes, and spotted a girl standing before her. This girl had long black hair that fell to the small of her back, dark brown eyes, small rounded shoulders, and ample breasts. The girl was garbed in a blue uniform.
“We have an intruder,” Amy said, looking at the girl over her shoulder. “Don’t worry, I’m tickling the information out of her!”
“Intruder?” The black haired girl began. “What’s your name?” She asked, looking at the bound girl.
“Rei,” the girl answered. “I didn’t break in! I swear!”
The girl smiled warmly at her. “My name is Jane. It’s nice to meet you Rei!” The girl said, walking over to her, and Amy. “Amy dear, I think you’ve gone too far,” she began.
“What are you talking about?” Amy said, letting Rei’s foot go, and getting to her feet. “I caught an intruder!”
“Yes, but the alarms never went off, right? Our facial scans recognized her as a member of the Star Fliers, and…” Jane began, but Rei quickly cut the girl off.
“Wait! Are you girls really members of the Star Fliers?” Rei asked.
Amy, and Jane turned to the girl. They wore stunned expressions on their faces. “You didn’t know?” Amy said, surprised.
“I thought you were just playing around! I’m a huge fan of you!” Rei cried, tears of joy began trickling down her bright red cheeks.
Amy’s lower jaw dropped in awe, but Jane giggled. “You poor thing! Let’s get you down, ok?”
Amy sighed deeply, as she released Rei from her binds. “Hold on…” The girl began, placing a firm hand on Rei’s right shoulder. “We might have some kind of computer malfunction, but we can’t rule anything out, you know that,” the girl began.
Jane wanted to argue with the girl, but knew Amy was right. “Of course. I’m sorry Rei, but until we can figure this out, I must place you under arrest.”
“You’re arresting me!?” Rei cried.
“Don’t worry,” Amy breathed. “If it turns out you’re innocent, than it won’t go on your record. This is just a precaution.”
“Right…” Rei said, sighing deeply.
“And if I find out you are some kind of spy, I’m going to get all the information out of you that I can, and guess what my favorite torture method is,” Amy said, in a low voice.
“Right!” Rei said, her eyes went wide with fright.
“Before you go,” Jane began, holding out her hands. “May I have all your electronic devices, please? This will help shorten your time in custody.”
“Of course,” Rei said, reaching into her outfit, and removing her cell phone.
“I won’t read the texts unless I have to,” Jane said, taking the phone. “By the way, where did you get that uniform?”
Rei blushed hard. “I… Made it,” the girl answered.
Jane clasped her hands together. “It’s darling! I really love it!” The girl said, giggling. “I’m sure anyone who can sew like that, isn’t a bad girl!”
Rei blushed again. “Thanks!”

CHAPTER TWO​

Amy crossed her arms in front of her chest, and tapped her forearm with her index finger impatiently. Jane had sat herself down in front of a large terminal several minutes ago, and was still typing away at the computer. “Why are you so impatient?” Jane asked, not taking her eyes from the screen. “You should try to relax. If you’d like, I could make you some tea.”
“No thank you,” Amy said, closing her eyes, and sighing deeply. “That girl bothers me. I’m sure she’s a spy!”
“You shouldn’t think the worst before you have evidence,” Jane said, matter-of-factly. “As far as we know, she’s our captain.”
Amy’s eyes quickly shifted to the girl. “Are you serious?” The girl began. “You’re second in command, remember? You should know better than that.”
Jane giggled. “I know one thing for sure. Our facial scanners didn’t malfunction. The computer recognized her immediately as a captain. Not only that, but her name’s been registered to!”
“What!?” Amy cried, jumping to her feet. Jane had pulled up Rei’s file, and tapped the screen with her index finger. “She hasn’t registered with us, she hasn’t taken the preliminary tests, or gone through basic training! How could she be our captain!?” Amy cried. “Could she… Or someone else hacked the computer?” The girl asked.
Jane shook her head. “We both know better than that. Even if someone had managed to break in, the system would have been shutdown, and we would have found them.”
Amy sighed deeply. “Are you sure about this?” The girl asked. “You deserve to be captain more than anyone else. Are you sure you want this girl to take over?”
Jane turned in her chair. “I don’t mind, as long as I can continue to help people!”
The door to the office opened, and a girl strolled in. This girl had short red hair, emerald green eyes, small rounded shoulders, and perky breasts. The girl’s uniform was pink. “Hey guys! Captain’s here?” The girl asked, scratching the back of her head.
Amy sighed deeply. “Kelly? Where have you been?”
“Sleeping,” Kelly said. “Since no one’s hurt, I decided to catch up on my sleep.”
Amy narrowed her eyes at the girl. “You’re pretty lazy for a doctor you know!” The girl snapped. “The captain has arrived, but she doesn’t have any experience whatsoever.”
“Oh, I see… I was wondering what was bunching up your panties,” Kelly said, taking a seat in a nearby swivel chair.
“Hey!” Amy snapped.
“Now, now you two,” Jane said, clapping her hands together. “Why don’t we let our new captain out of the holding cell, ok?”
Kelly slowly got to her feet, as Amy turned to face Jane. “You know what your problem is?” Kelly began, the girl was now standing a few inches away from the girl. “You need to learn to relax!” And with that, the girl poked Amy’s sides, causing the girl to yelp loudly.
“Don’t do that!” Amy cried, whirling around on her heels.
“Yes!” Jane giggled. “Relax!” And with that, she poked Amy’s sides as well.
Amy yelped, and took a deep breath. “Why do these two always poke my sides like that?” Amy wondered to herself.
“I’ll go ahead and let Rei out of her cell now,” Jane said, getting to her feet.
“Hold on,” Amy began, placing a firm hand on Jane’s shoulder. “She might be our captain, but she doesn’t have any experience at all. If she wants to stay, we have to train her. You know that, right?”
“Of course,” Jane said, happily. “I’ll gladly pitch in. You teach her everything else she needs to know.”
Amy nodded. “Right.”

***​

Rei sat nervously on the edge of her bed. Even though the girl knew she didn’t do anything wrong, she could only imagine what was about to happen to her. When the door opened, the girl leapt to her feet.
“Rei?” Amy began, stepping into the room. “I need to apologize to you. It turns out that you are actually our captain.”
Rei’s lower jaw dropped in awe. “Are you… Serious?” The girl began, shaking her head.
“Yes. Our security systems are top of the line, and there is no way anyone could have hacked into them. Our facial scanners also identified you as our captain as well. I’m not sure why, but you are our captain.”
“But I…” Rei began, the girl was still shaking her head.
“It’s up to you, but do you wish to join the Star Fliers?” Amy asked, taking a step closer to the girl. “I have to warn you though. If you decide to join, it will be dangerous, but you will get adequate training from all of us.”
“I just…” Rei began, falling back on the bed. “I don’t know what to say. I don’t deserve this.”
Amy opened her mouth to say something. The girl wanted to agree with Rei, but decided against it. “She didn’t ask for this. She came here thinking this was a fan convention or something,” the girl thought. “How does this sound? Were on our way to our next mission. You can go through the training, and decide later if you want to join. How does that sound?”
Jane thought about it for a few moments. “Ok. That sounds like fun,” the girl said, getting to her feet.
“Fun?” Amy said, narrowing her eyes at the girl. “Far from it.”

CHAPTER THREE​

Over the next few days, Rei worked beside both Jane and Amy, as they taught her everything she needed to know about being a captain. As the days passed, Rei started to get the hang of things. “There’s one last thing you need to learn,” Amy said, as she led Rei through the ship. “I don’t expect you to be an expert right off the bat, but you are going to need a lot of training in this department.”
“Like what?” Rei wondered aloud.
The two girls stepped into a large room. Rei instantly knew what room she was standing in. It was the same one that the girl had been captured in. “Oh… You’re not going to tickle me again, are you?” The girl asked.
“Maybe later,” Amy said, turning on her heels, and placing her hands high on her hips. “You better get used to that too.”
“What do you mean!?” Rei asked, nervously.
“We have…” Amy began, scratching her cheek. Rei could tell that Amy was embarrassed. “The Star Fliers have a bad history of being tickle tortured. It’s really embarrassing.”
“How’s that?” Rei asked, surprised.
Amy shook her head. “Anyways. We need to teach you how to fight.”
“Oh! I actually know martial arts,” Rei said.
“We’ll see,” Amy said, gesturing Rei to come at her. “Don’t hold back either.”
Rei nodded. “Right!” She said, as she swiftly moved forwards. The two girls eyed one another for several moments, Rei observed Amy’s body as she put up her fists. “I don’t see any openings,” the girl thought, taking a deep breath. “She’s going to be tough!”
Rei moved forwards and threw a hard punch, Amy easily dodged the punch, and threw one of her own. To the girl’s surprise Rei was able to block it as well. Moving forwards the girl tried to slam her elbow into Amy’s chest, but the girl blocked the attack, and than blocked two hard punches that were aimed at the girl’s face, and stomach.
Amy and Rei threw several punches, and kicked, but each girl easily blocked, or dodged the attacks. “Not bad…” Amy breathed, as she ducked under a fist that was aimed at her face, grabbing the girl’s arm, she easily tossed Rei over her shoulder.
Rei’s feet touched the ground, and instantly the girl fell. At first, Amy thought Rei’s legs had crumbled beneath her, but as her feet were swept out from under her, the girl landed hard on the ground.
Rei raised a fist over her head, but before she could attack Amy, but her opponent was ready, and easily blocked the punch.
Pushing Rei off her, Amy rolled to her feet. Rei and Amy faced one another again. Their eyes were locked onto each other. “You’re not bad…” Amy breathed, as she lowered her hands. “I think the only way we would see who’s better, is to actually go all out… I’d prefer not doing that.”
“Me too,” Rei said, lowering her hands as well.
Amy took a deep breath. “Have you met Kelly yet?” The girl asked.
Rei shook her head. “I don’t think I have.”
“Well there are only four of us on this ship. She likes to stay in her office. Anyways, she’s the doctor onboard this ship. Go talk to her, and ask her for special training, ok?” Amy said.
“Ok. Thanks Amy,” Rei said.
“Your welcome, and I’m sorry,” Amy said, and with that, the girl walked out of the room.
Rei furrowed her eyebrows. “Why is she sorry?” The girl wondered to herself.
It didn’t take long for Rei to find Kelly’s office. The medical bay on the ship was located near the bottom of the ship. “Hello?” Rei said, as she entered the office. Rei instantly spotted a table floating near the middle of the room. Located on the right, and left side of the room, were dozens of cabinets that were filled with medical supplies. The room was circular in shape, and the lights were dim.
“Hello?” Rei said, again.
“What is it?” Came a voice.
Rei’s eyes shifted to the bed. It was at that moment, she saw someone was lying on it. “Are you Kelly?” The girl asked, tilting her head slightly to the right.
“I hope so,” the girl said, sitting up. “Are you hurt? Dying? Bored?” She asked.
“No,” Rei said, shaking her head. “I was asked to come here by Amy. She mentioned something about special training?”
“Oh… Right…” Kelly said, as she climbed off the bed. “Why don’t you go ahead, and lay down, I’ll get everything ready for you.”
Rei did as she was told, and laid down on the bed like Kelly had instructed her to. As Rei watched the girl busy herself around the office, she wondered what kind of training she would be subjected to. Kelly stopped in front of a small panel located on the wall, and pressed two buttons on it.
The first button turned on the lights, while the other caused several metal straps to lock themselves around Rei’s body. The straps pinned the girl’s arms down by her sides, another strap pinned down the girl’s middle, and the last strap fitted itself over the girl’s legs.
“Uh-oh…” Rei breathed, closing her eyes.
“That’s right! This is your tickling endurance training,” Kelly said, walking over to Rei. “This training is very important. You need to learn how to deal with being tickle tortured.”
“So it’s true what Amy said?” Rei asked, surprised.
“Yeah… For some reason were always being tickle tortured. It’s a pain in the ass,” Kelly said. “I heard about your situation by the way. If you want to stop now, let me know.”
Rei thought hard. She was happy just calling herself a fan of the Star Fliers, but now, she was one of them. “No. I’m happy to do this!” The girl said, determined not to give up.
“Great!” Kelly said, happily. “Though you may change your mind later.”
“Probably…” Rei agreed.
Rei noticed that Kelly never seemed to smile. Kelly reached for Rei’s boots, and tugged them, and her socks off her feet. “There we go,” Kelly began, as she reached for the girl’s naked soles.
“This is going to suck,” thought Rei, before the tickling even began.
Kelly’s fingers glided over the ticklish soles, instantly causing the girl to yelp, and laugh wildly. The girl’s feet were incredibly ticklish, and she couldn’t stand anyone tickling them.
“OH CRAP… NO…!” Rei cried, as the tickling really began.
Kelly’s fingers danced wildly over the middles of the girl’s feet. After a few long moments of this, the girl grabbed the toes on Rei’s right foot, and held them back, with her free hand, the girl slowly raked her nails up and down the tender foot.
Rei’s laughter grew louder, and her struggles grew more wild. She pulled, and tugged against her binds, and started bucking wildly on the bed. “NO DON’T… NOT… WAIT!” The girl screamed, closing her eyes tightly, and shaking her head.
“Already regretting this, huh?” Kelly asked, not letting up on her torture.
Rei desperately tried to pull her foot away, but the binds, and Kelly’s strength, mad the task impossible.
After a few more moments of this, the girl dug her fingers between each of Rei’s toes, tickling the skin between.
The girl’s eyes went wide, and for a moment the girl stopped laughing. Kelly looked up at the girl, and saw her cheeks were bright red. “Let it out…” The girl said, as she attacked the middle of Rei’s foot.
Finally after a few moments, the laughter returned in full force. “NO MORE! STOP!” The girl screamed, shaking her head hard. Sweat formed on the girl’s brow, and tears had welled up in the corners of the girl’s eyes.
“Yeah, you really did need this training,” Kelly said, as she began tickling both of the girl’s feet at the same time. Her fingers scratched the girl’s heels. The girl’s nails dug into the tender flesh, before moving up, and down the soles wildly.
Rei felt like she was going to die. “Oh God… Stop! Please!” The girl thought, bitterly. Just as the thought entered the girl’s head, the tickling stopped. Rei sucked in as much oxygen as she could. “Th-thank you…” She breathed.
“Don’t thank me yet,” Kelly said, making her way back to the control panel. The girl pressed another button, which caused a pair of metal stocks to form around Rei’s feet.
“Oh crap…” The girl breathed, as tiny metal cuffs appeared out of the metal stocks. The cuffs were attached to tiny pieces of wire. Spreading themselves wide, the cuffs clamped over the girl’s toes, pulling them backwards, making Rei’s feet even more vulnerable.
“There we go,” Kelly said, crossing her arms in front of her chest, and nodding several times.
“Wait! Stop!” Rei cried, nervously. “You’re going to kill me if you keep doing this!”
Kelly shook her head. “Don’t worry. This won’t kill you,” the girl said, opening a nearby cabinet. “Let’s see…” The girl began, as she pulled out several items from inside the cabinet. “Lotion, tooth brushes, hairbrush, cotton swabs…”
“Wait… WAIT!” Rei cried, as Kelly placed the items on a nearby table. Rei watched in horror as Kelly poured the lotion into her hands, and than rubbed them all over her feet, and between her toes. After that, the girl picked up the hairbrush.
“Let’s get started again,” Kelly said.
Rei screamed as Kelly began raking the brush wildly over both of Kelly’s feet at the same time. Her scream was loud, and it reverberated and bounced off the surrounding walls. Soon the girl was no longer screaming, but laughing hysterically. The brush felt like hundreds of tiny needles were prickling her feet at the same time, and the lotion didn’t make it feel any better.
Kelly continued to tickle Rei’s feet with the brush for several long minutes, before she picked up the cotton swabs, and slid them between each of the girl’s toes.
Rei howled with ticklish laughter. She tried desperately to move her toes, and trap the cotton swabs between them, but it was impossible. “I have to make sure every inch of your feet get a good tickling,” Kelly said, as she slid the cotton swabs between the girl’s big toes, and twirled them around inside.
Finally Kelly picked up the tooth brushes, and began raking them over the girl’s arches, and heels. More hysterical laughter exploded from the girl, but soon it turned to sobs.
“NO MORE… PLEASE!” Rei cried.
Kelly took a deep breath, before she sat her brushes down. Rei looked exhausted. “Sorry about that, but this is nothing compared to some of the tickling we’ve been through,” the girl said, getting to her feet.
“Why… tickling though?” Rei asked, sweat was trickling down her brow, and tears were streaming down her bright red cheeks.
Kelly scratched the back of her head. “Did you know that Jane is a genius? She has an incredible memory, can hack into any computer system, and is an expert with all kinds of weapons, and vehicles. Same goes for Amy. She’s even more of an expert with weapons, and she can handle most missions single-handedly. I’m an expert at the human body. I can perform any kind of surgery you can think of, and I’m pretty good during a mission as well. I know it sounds like I’m bragging, but it’s the truth.”
“I know,” Rei said. “The Star Fliers only get the best, of the best.”
“Exactly! We don’t have many weaknesses, but were famous for being ticklish. The enemy latches onto anything they can get, and they use it against us. That’s why,” Kelly said.
“So…” Rei began. “Is everyone here ticklish too?”
Kelly nodded. “Yeah, but don’t try to tickle Amy. She’ll kill you!”

CHAPTER FOUR​

Rei was lying on her bed, with her hands under her head. Even though her tickling session with Kelly had ended several hours ago, the soles of the girl’s feet still felt itchy. “Am I really going to have to get used to being tickle tortured?” The girl wondered to herself. The girl closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. “Am I really cut out for this?”
“Rei?” Came the familiar sound of Jane’s voice.
Sitting up, Rei’s eyes shifted to the door. “Come in,” the girl said.
The door slid open, and Jane stepped into the room. The girl wore her usual smile, and carried a white box in her hands. “I heard special training was pretty rough on you. I’m sorry you had to go through that, but it’s important that you know what you’re in for,” the girl said, taking a deep breath. “I’ll understand if you want to quit.”
Rei couldn’t help, but smile. Jane always seemed so understanding. “I don’t want to quit,” the girl began. “Not really. I just wasn’t expecting that kind of training, that’s all.”
“I see,” Jane said, taking a seat next to the girl. “You know, when I first went through that training, I spent the entire time begging for mercy. I cried right afterwards, and even dreaded doing it again. I think I even hid for a few days!”
“I don’t blame you,” Rei said. “Thinking about going through that again…” Rei placed her right foot, over her left foot.
“Anyways, I have something for you captain,” Jane said, jumping to her feet, and handing the box over to the girl.
“What’s this?” Rei asked, taking the box. The girl opened the lid, her eyes instantly went wide. Inside the box was a black uniform. “Is this…?” The girl began.
“That’s right!” Jane said, happily. “As darling as your handmade uniform is, I think you should wear a real one. That uniform was made especially for you, and it can withstand quite a bit of abuse, if you know what I mean.”
“Awesome!” Rei said, happily. “Thank you!”
“Don’t thank me!” Jane said, turning to leave. “You’ve earned that uniform! Now when you’re ready, we’ll start training with laser pistols, ok?”
“Right,” Rei said, nodding. The girl took her time slipping into her new uniform. Everything about the outfit felt right, and more sturdy than the handmade uniform she had made. Once the girl was completely changed, she slid the utility belt she had been given, around her waist, and posed in front of a nearby mirror.
“Awesome!” Rei said, covering her mouth and nose with her hands. The girl shook her head, and placed her hands on her hips. “That’s more like it!” The girl said, smiling proudly at her reflection. Turning to the door, the Rei made her way out of the room. She couldn’t wait to start training.

***​

Several more days had passed, and Rei’s training was still proceeding the way she imagined it would have. The tickling sessions were still the hardest part of it all, but she was gradually getting used to it. Though a few times the girl had thought about hiding for a few of those sessions.
Stepping out of the shower, the girl spotted Amy standing near a wall terminal. It was at that moment, the girl thought of something.
“Amy?” Rei said, stepping up to the girl.
“Yeah?” The girl asked, not taking her eyes off the terminal.
“What is our mission anyways?” Rei asked.
Amy gasped, and turned to face the girl. “Are you serious? You don’t know?”
Rei shook her head. “No. No one’s told me,” the girl answered.
Amy sighed deeply, and shook her head. “I can’t believe no one’s told you yet!” Placing her finger on her earlobe, the girl waited until she heard the sound of Jane’s voice in her ear. “Ma’am, no one has informed Rei of our mission yet!”
“Are you serious?” Jane said, surprised.
“Yeah! We need to brief her, now!” Amy said. The girl dropped her hands to her side. “I’m sorry about that captain. We’ll explain everything to you now. Please come with me…” The girl began, but before she took a single step, she narrowed her eyes at Rei. “First put on some clothes!”
“Huh?” Rei said, glancing down at her body. The girl wore a pair of panties, and the towel she wore around her neck, hid her breasts. “Oh… I thought…”
“Clothes, or extra special training!” Amy warned.
“I’m getting them now!” Rei cried, turning, and running back into the showers.
Moments later, after Rei had changed back into her uniform, the girl followed Amy into the ships control room. Once there, they were greeted by Jane. “I’m really sorry about this Rei. I didn’t want to tell you what this mission was about until after you decided to become our captain, and even then I forgot to say anything about it.”
“Very careless,” Amy said, crossing her arms in front of her chest. “I’m sorry I didn’t remember either.”
“No! I should have asked this question a lot sooner,” Rei said, waving her hands dismissively.
Jane took a deep breath, as she took a seat in a nearby chair. “This mission is pretty straight forward. Were investigating a ship that belongs to a group of space pirates. Our job is simple. We board the ship, steal the information located on their computers, and than upload a computer virus into their computers. That computer virus will send signals to law enforcers all over the galaxy,” the girl explained.
Rei nodded several times. “Why are we doing this?” The girl asked.
“These space pirates have gotten too big for their britches,” Amy said. “Before they would steal credits from banks, or raid some luxury ship, but now they’re dealing in biological weapons.”
“Wow…” Rei said, taken aback. “This is a big deal, huh?”
Jane and Amy giggled. “Yeah, it’s pretty big,” Amy said, smiling.
“Did I say something stupid?” Rei asked, her cheeks grew bright red.
“No,” Jane said, shaking her head. “I think you’re going to make a great captain, that’s all.”
“You have a long ways to go,” Amy said, flatly. “I’m sure you’ll get there someday.”
“Thanks,” Rei said, the girl wasn’t sure if Amy was paying her a compliment or not. “I won’t let you girls down during this mission, I promise!”
“Before any of that happens. You need a communications implant,” Amy said.
“What’s that?” Rei wondered.
Amy pointed to her earlobe. “We have small communication equipment located in our earlobes. The only way to lose them is to lose the ear!”
All the color in Rei’s cheeks drained. “Oh… Ok…” The girl breathed, touching her stomach.
“Don’t worry!” Jane said, trying to reassure the girl. “No one from the Star Fliers have ever lost an ear!”

***​

Rei couldn’t help, but feel nervous as the spaceship slowly made its way toward the much larger ship located directly in front of it. The ship looked like a hodgepodge of ideas. It had dozens of laser cannons attached to it’s top, each one was a different size and shape. It’s engines also varied in size and shape, and it’s color scheme was all over the place. The girl saw black, and green metal panels, and even a few bright pink ones.
“That’s one ugly ship,” Amy said, her arms were crossed in front of her chest.
“Were being hailed,” Jane said, pressing a few buttons on her terminal.
Rei gasped as a large man appeared on the main screen in front of her. The man looked like he stood eight feet tall, he was completely bald, and he had dark brown eyes, broad shoulders, and was garbed in a black outfit. “Who the hell are you people!?” The man demanded, angrily.
“Were the Star Fliers,” Rei said, trying to gather her courage. “We demand you let us on your ship!”
The large man chuckled. “I’ve heard of you, and I refuse!”
Rei turned to Jane. “If you insist… Let’s do it Jane,” the girl said.
“Yes captain!” Jane said, smiling warmly at the girl. Raising her hands, the girl began pounding information into her terminal. Moments later, the lights behind the giant man went out.
“What the hell!?” The man roared angrily.
“Were coming aboard now!” Rei said, and with that, the transmission was cut.
“Good work,” Amy said, turning to the door. “Let’s get going.”
“Right,” Rei, and Jane said in unison. “Captain? I went ahead and cut power to their security systems. The ship will also take us to their docking bay.”
“Thanks,” Rei said.
Moments later the girls were making their way to the docking bay, before stepping into the room, the girls spotted Kelly. “You coming too?” Rei asked, walking up to the girl.
“Are you crazy?” Kelly said, looking away from the girl. “Do you know how dangerous this is?”
“Kelly has to stay here just incase,” Amy said, as she stepped into the docking bay.
“Oh. I see…” Said Rei. “See you soon Kelly.”
“I hope,” Kelly said, in a small voice.
The moment Rei, Amy, and Jane were in the docking bay, the doors sealed, and a much larger door opened. The girls saw a large metallic door standing directly in front of them. “I’ll take care of this,” Amy said, running to the door. “You two stay behind me, and get ready to fight!”
“Right,” Rei said, reaching for her laser pistol.
“Yes ma’am!” Jane said, smiling brightly.
Amy pulled out a small computer, and slid some wires into the side of the door. After pressing a few buttons on the computer, the door slid open. Almost immediately, Amy had to leap out of the way, as several streams of lasers tried to cut the girl down.
“Don’t move,” Jane said, before Rei could run.
Rei gasped as the lasers were about to slice through the two girls, but instead, hit an invisible wall. “Whoa…” The girl breathed.
“It’s a powerful barrier,” Jane said. “Now we help Amy,” the girl stepped on a red button, as she did, a cannon rose out of the floor and fired a single canister through the entry way into the space pirates ship. Smoke began bellowing out of the doorway moments later.
Amy covered her mouth, and nose with one hand, before rushing through the doorway. The two girls followed closely behind.
Lying on the floor were two large men. In each of their hands, they carried laser rifles. “Alright, start the mission,” Amy said, and with those words, the three girls went their separate ways. Amy went off by herself, while Jane stayed with Rei.
“Is she going to be ok by herself?” Rei wondered.
“Don’t worry about her,” Jane said, patting Rei on the back. “She’s tough!”

CHAPTER FIVE​

Amy held her breath as she made her way down the long hallway, as fast and swiftly as she could. The girl kept her ears open for any signs of life. “These idiots will be panicking…” The girl thought. Amy’s mission was simple. She had to run interference while Jane, and Rei completed their mission. That meant causing as much trouble for the space pirates that she could.
“Down this way!” Someone screamed. Amy pressed her back against a nearby wall, just as two large men ran past her.
“Hey jackasses!” The girl screamed.
The men turned quickly, but it was too late. Rushing forwards Amy punched the first man as hard as she could in the stomach, rolling over his back, the girl kicked the next man hard in the nose, sending him crashing backwards into the ground. The moment the girl’s feet touched the ground, she leapt into the air, and brought her elbow crashing down on the back of the first man’s head. The man fell unconscious onto the ground.
“Simple…” The girl giggled, slapping her hands together.
Amy continued to make her way through the ship. Each time she ran into another space pirate, she would easily take them down. “I hope Rei isn’t slowly Jane down,” the girl thought bitterly. She didn’t like the idea of taking the girl on such a mission, but knew Jane would insist on it. “I still can’t believe that girl is supposed to be our captain. If she had a few more years of experience, I could except it, but now?”
“Amy? Are you there?” Came the voice of Rei.
Amy’s eyes went wide. “She read my thoughts?” The girl thought. “Yes?” The girl began, touching her earlobe.
“How’s it going?” Rei asked.
“Fine. How’s it going with you two?” Amy wondered.
“Pretty good,” Rei said. “I’m getting used to this earlobe communicator,” the girl said. “It’s pretty neat.”
“Yeah, just make sure you don’t lose it,” Amy said, the girl couldn’t help, but smirk. “That would suck for a bunch of reasons, right?”
“Yeah…” Rei breathed.
Amy stepped into another room. Just as the door closed behind her, several tentacles appeared from the ceiling. “Nice try!” The girl said, grabbing her laser pistol, and firing.
The laser pistol sliced through the tentacles as they tried to grab her, but were easily destroyed. “What happened?” Rei asked, her voice was filled with worry. “Do you need backup? Should I call Kelly?”
Amy sighed deeply. “Stop worrying about me captain. I know how to handle myself! Now finish the mission, ok?”
“Right,” Rei said, her voice trailed. “Sorry…” And with that, the communicator cut off.
Amy couldn’t help, but sigh deeply. “I shouldn’t snap at her like that…” The girl thought, running her fingers through her hair.
Amy’s lower jaw dropped when a tentacle suddenly wrapped itself around the girl’s laser pistol, and yanked it out of the girl’s hand. Amy tumbled forward, but before she fell, several more tentacles wrapped themselves tightly around the girl. They wrapped themselves around her arms, waist, and ankles.
“Oh crap!” The girl cried, as she was hoisted into the air. Amy struggled against the metallic tentacles, but no matter how hard she pulled against them, she just couldn’t break free.
“Look at this,” came a voice from far below.
Amy spotted the owner of the voice immediately. It was the giant man who Rei had been talking to only a while ago. The man wore a large grin on his face. “What do you want!?” The girl demanded.
“I just wanted to look at the girl who fell in my trap. I wasn’t expecting you, and your friends to be so small!” The man chuckled.
“I’m big enough to kick your ass!” Amy snapped.
The man laughed again. “Really? We’ll see about that, won’t we?” The man said. “I heard a funny rumor about the Star Fliers by the way. I heard you poor little girls are ticklish, right?”
Amy’s eyes went wide. “You… You listen to rumors? How pathetic!” The girl said, giggling nervously.
“Maybe, but were going to see if it’s true!” The man said, reaching into his outfit and pressing a small red button.
Amy watched helplessly as several mechanical hands appeared out of the ceiling beside her, and began reaching for her. “Oh crap! We really are cursed aren’t we?” The girl thought bitterly.
The mechanical hands reached into the girl’s underarms, ribs, and thighs, and began tickling. Amy burst into ticklish laughter, and began bucking wildly against her binds.
“NO… DAMN IT!” The girl screamed, through her ticklish laughter.
The tall man smirked. “I can see the rumors were spot-on! Now to find out if your other friends are ticklish as well!” And with those words, the man left Amy to her fate.
Amy howled with ticklish laughter. She struggled and fought wildly against the tentacles, but no matter how hard she pulled, the tentacles refused to let the girl go. The girl closed her eyes tightly. The only thing she could focus on, was the tickling she was forced to endure.
The hands tickling Amy’s underarms, slowly raked their fingers up and down her sensitive hollows, sending the girl into hysterics. They kept this up for several long moments before they began scratching her pits wildly.
The hands tickling the girl’s ribs, gave each rib a quick tickle before moving onto the next one. After the final rib was tickled, the hands began raking themselves wildly over all of them.
Finally the hands tickling the girl’s thighs, massaged them mercilessly. The scratched the insides of her thighs, near the girl’s crotch, while another set of hands massaged them.
Amy’s cheeks grew bright red, and her struggles grew more desperate. “OH CRAP!” The girl screamed, as she continued to struggle against her binds.
After a few long moments of this, the hands began to change their tactics. A few of them reached into the girl’s outfit, and began tickling her naked flesh. Several hands tickled the tightening muscles in the girl’s stomach, while another hand stuck its index finger inside the girl’s navel, and tickled the flesh inside.
Amy’s worry started to grow, when she felt a tentacle wrap itself around the girl’s boots. With a hard tug, both of them were pulled off the girl’s feet, and a set of hands began attacking her bare soles.
“NOT MY FEET!” Amy thought bitterly.
The hands tickled the soles of the girl’s feet wildly. They scratched the middles for several long minutes, before they dug their fingers between the girl’s toes. A few hands joined in, and began tickling her arches and heels.
“OH GOD… STOP IT!” Amy screamed, but her words fell on deaf ears. The tickling continued, and the girl was certain of one thing. If her friends didn’t save her, she would die laughing there.

CHAPTER SIX​

Rei could hear Amy sigh deeply. “Stop worrying about me captain. I know how to handle myself! Now finish the mission, ok?”
“Right,” Rei said, her voice trailed. “Sorry…” And with that, the communicator cut off. Rei’s small shoulders sagged, as the girl lowered her eyes to her feet. The two girls had found the ships control room. After dispatching the pilot, and a few security guards, Jane had hacked into the computer and was working diligently on it. “I think Amy hates me,” the girl muttered in a low voice.
Jane had been working on a nearby terminal. The girl had just finished uploading the ships information onto a disk, and was just about to upload a computer virus into the computer. “I don’t think so,” Jane said, in a low voice. “I’ve seen people Amy hated. She doesn’t talk to them, and she certainly doesn’t volunteer to train anyone! I’m sure she likes you.”
“Than…” Rei began.
“Look. Amy has a lot of pride. She just doesn’t like people worrying about her, that’s all,” the girl said. The door to the room suddenly opened, and several men rushed in. Each man had a gleam of hatred in their eyes. “Rei…” Jane began, but before the girl could say another word, Rei had leapt out of her hiding spot, and descended on the men.
Rei punched the first man three times in the face, each punch sent him flying backwards. Suddenly the girl turned on her heels, and slammed the heel of her right boot, into the second man’s stomach. The man doubled over in pain, but before he could do anything else, the girl had slammed her elbow into the back of his head, knocking him out.
The first man turned, and threw a sloppy punch, but his opponent grabbed the fist in midair, turned on her heels, and sent him flying across the room with a flick of her wrist.
“You are my hero!” Jane said, giggling.
“You’re exaggerating!” Rei said, blushing hard. The girl’s smile quickly faded when a man suddenly appeared beside Jane, his hands were outstretched, and ready to grab the girl. Rei opened her mouth, but before she could say a word, Jane flipped the man elegantly over her shoulder, and sent him flying across the room.
Rei’s lower jaw dropped. The way Jane moved, it almost felt like watching a dance. “You are… amazing…” The girl breathed.
Jane’s eyes shifted to the computer terminal. “It looks like were done here! The computer virus will activate the moment we leave.”
“Right!” Rei said, reaching for her earlobe. “Amy? Were ready to go!” The girl said.
Both Jane and Rei waited a few moments, but Amy never responded. “This isn’t good,” Jane said. “Try calling her name again, but press your earlobe more than once. That will break into her communicator, and we can hear what’s happening.”
“Right,” Rei said. “Amy?” The girl began, pressing her earlobe several times. Seconds later, both girls could hear hysterical laughter coming from their earlobes.
“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Amy screamed, through her laughter.
“That curse…” Jane said, her eyes went wide.
Rei clenched her hands into tight fists. She didn’t want to get tickle tortured by a bunch of space pirates, but she couldn’t leave Amy behind. “Jane… I want you to go back to the ship, and prepare to leave. I’ll find Amy!” The girl said.
“Yes, but…” Jane began.
“That’s an order!” Rei snapped. Jane gasped, and took a step backwards. Suddenly a smile creased Rei’s lips. “I’m really sorry Jane, but I always wanted to do that! Did I sound like a captain?” The girl asked.
Jane giggled. “Like one of the best captains I’ve ever heard!” The girl said, saluting. “I’ll do as you say, but I’m coming back if I don’t see you in ten minutes!”
“I will be,” Rei said, returning the girl’s salute. “I mean… We will be!”

***​

Rei followed the path Amy had taken, and soon the girl found her friend. Amy had been bound to the ceiling thanks to a bunch of metallic tentacles, and mechanical hands were tickling the poor girl. “I’ll save you!” Rei said, aiming her laser pistol at the tentacles, and hands. The laser pistol zapped the tentacles, and hands, destroying them utterly. After several more shots, Amy fell.
Rei watched as Amy gracefully landed on her feet. “Thanks…” The girl breathed, looking away from her captain.
“Don’t mention it. We need to leave though,” Rei said, holstering her laser pistol. “The missions complete!”
“Good,” Amy said, finding her boots, and sliding them on her feet. The girl turned. “WATCH OUT!” She shouted.
Rei turned in time to see a giant fist aimed at her face. The girl dodged out of the way, but before she could get far, another hand grabbed her arm, and hoisted her into the air. “Remember me?” Came a familiar voice. The tall, bald man from before, grinned down at the girl he had captured. “Thanks for letting me capture you.”
Rei narrowed her eyes at the man. “You haven’t captured me yet!” The girl snapped, throwing a hard punch.
The man dodged out of the way of the punch, and then punched the girl hard in the stomach. “DAMN!” The girl cursed, as she winced in pain.
“Let her go!” Amy snapped, leaping at the man, and punching him hard in the face. The man stumbled back a few inches, allowing Rei to pull her arm free. Once it was free, the girl kicked the man hard in the stomach, causing him to stumble back even further.
“You two little…” The man began, gritting his teeth in anger. “Do you think you’re going to get away with this!?” He demanded.
“Of course!” Rei said, as he grabbed Amy’s hand, and led her to the door she had just came through. Before they could go through it however, a metallic cover slid over the door.
“Damn it!” Amy cried, pulling her hand away from Rei. “What do you think…” The girl began, but before she could utter another word, the entire ship shifted, and tilted to the right.
Amy, and Rei screamed as they slammed into the side of the ship. With a loud boom, the giant man slammed into the side of the ship as well, but he landed on his feet. “I know what you’re up to,” the man began, making his way towards the two girls. “You’re trying to take away my bio-weapons, right?” He said, smirking. “Well I’m sorry to tell you this, but I already got rid of them!”
“What!?” Rei cried. “You didn’t…”
The man chuckled. “I’ve never killed a couple of cute girls before,” the man began, cracking his knuckles. “I wonder how it’ll feel!”
“Rei? Amy?” Came the desperate voice of Jane. “The space pirates just pulled away from us! It looks like they are trying to crash themselves into a nearby moon!” The girl cried.
Amy, and Rei slowly got to their feet. “You’re an idiot!” Amy snapped. “Do you really want to kill everyone?”
The man laughed. “Why not?”
Rei, and Amy exchanged glances. “Might as well go all out, right?” Rei said. Amy nodded.
The two girls ran at the man as fast as they could, but the man was ready for them. Balling his hands into tight fists, he threw a hard punch at Rei, but the girl was faster and easily dodged the attack. Meanwhile, Amy slid under the man’s legs, leapt to her feet, and kicked the man hard in the small of his back.
The man fell forwards. Rei threw a hard punch, and struck the man hard in the nose. The man turned in time, and caught another punch that was aimed at his nose. Yanking the girl off her feet, the man spun on his heels, and threw her into Amy.
“Damn…” Rei cursed, quickly getting to her feet.
“Let’s not get killed, ok?” Amy said, also standing.
“Don’t tell me how to do my job,” Rei giggled.
The man looked like he was starting to lose his patience. “I should have killed these girls already! Their tougher than they look,” the man thought, bitterly.
Rei moved swiftly forwards. The man threw several hard punches, but the girl easily blocked them using her elbows, after the third punch, the girl threw a blow of her own, striking the man hard in the nose. Ducking under a wild punch aimed at her left temple, the girl threw a hard punch at the man’s stomach, than leapt into the air, and slammed her knee into the man’s chin.
With a loud scream, the man flew backwards, and slammed into the ground. “We should go now,” Amy said, jumping on the man, and reaching into his outfit. “Here’s a remote! Let’s go!”
“Right!” Rei said.
The two girls began running through the ship as fast as they could. When they finally reached the docking station, they found a single escape pod. “This is it,” Amy said, running over to the escape pod, and opening the door. The escape pod wasn’t very big, but it was large enough for a few people.
“Are we really leaving everyone to die?” Rei asked.
Amy’s eyes fell to the floor. “This docking bay used to be filled with escape pods. Everyone left, but… We can’t sacrifice our lives like this. That guy back there… He was willing to die, and kill as many people as he could. You have to remember that.”
Rei opened her mouth to protest, but knew the girl was right. “Ok,” Rei breathed. “Let’s go!”
With those words, Rei and Amy climbed into the escape pod. Moments later, they were in space. “Were in the escape pod,” Rei said, touching her earlobe. “Ready for a pick up!”
“I’m on my way!” Jane said. “Good work ladies!”

CHAPTER SEVEN​

The Star Fliers didn’t wait to see if the ship actually crashed into the nearby moon or not. Turning the ship around, they began their journey back to the space station hovering over Earth. “So… Was that considered a great success, or a close call?” Rei wondered, as she took a seat on Kelly’s medical bed.
“I would call that luck,” Amy said, taking a seat beside the girl. Kelly began examining each of the girls. She noticed a few scratched, and bruises, but other than that, they looked fine.
“You two are idiots…” Kelly breathed. “You almost died… I can’t do much if you die.”
“We couldn’t help it,” Amy said, crossing her arms in front of her chest.
“Anyways,” Rei said, hoping to change the subject. The girl saw Jane was looking at her small computer. The girl was going over the information they had gathered from the space pirates ship. “Did you find anything special?” The girl wondered.
Jane didn’t answer right away, her eyes continued to scan the small, blinking screen of her computer. After a few moments, she sighed deeply. “I did. Turns out that space pirate actually did use the bio-weapon he developed, but it was on an underdeveloped planet. The sad thing is, besides telling us he developed a bio-weapon, we have no idea what kind it is!”
“So… What should we do?” Rei asked.
“That’s up to you captain,” Amy said, closing her eyes and crossing her arms in front of her chest. “We can go back home, or we can go to that planet and find out what kind of weapon it was that he used. It’s really up to you.
Rei took a deep breath. The girl wasn’t sure what the right answer was. “I’ll have to think about it,” the girl said.
“No one expects you to make a decision right away, but if you’re going to be our captain, you can’t second guess yourself,” Amy began, taking a deep breath. “Permission to speak freely?”
“Permission granted,” Rei said.
“Good, because I was going to say this anyways,” Amy said. “I don’t like this. You don’t have enough experience to be our captain. If I had it my way, you would resign now, and put yourself through a few years of training,” Amy began, all eyes except Rei’s were on the girl. “You’re sloppy, you worry about everything except the mission, and I doubt you’ll change anytime soon.”
“Sorry,” Rei breathed.
“But you saved my life,” Amy said, placing a firm hand on Rei’s hand. “And I’m glad you’re our captain. I’m sorry for being a jerk, and snapping at you earlier.”
Rei turned to Amy, and smiled. “Thanks!” The girl said. “I know I can be a better captain with you around.”
“So captain,” Jane began, getting to her feet. “Why don’t you make a decision now. Go home, or go to that planet!”
Rei scratched her chin thoughtfully. “I think we should go to that underdeveloped planet. We’ll find out what kind of weapon he used, and we’ll have a better report to turn in,” the girl said. “Before that, we should send the information we have already, back home.”
“Yes captain!” Jane said, saluting.
“I think now’s a good time for some special training,” Kelly said, getting to her feet.
All the color in Rei’s cheeks drained. “Sorry Captain,” Amy said, but before the girl could hop off the table, Kelly stopped her.
“You’re getting some special training too,” Kelly said.
“Huh!?” Amy cried. “Why!?”
“I heard you laughing!” Kelly said, a rare smile creased her lips. “You were begging, and crying! You need some special training!”
Before Rei, and Kelly could say anything, the two girls had been locked down on Kelly’s special table. Their boots had been removed, and now Kelly and Jane stood near them, each holding up a feather.
“I think I’ll help out this time,” Jane said, and with those words, she and Kelly began tickling the girl’s helpless fee with the feathers.
Rei and Amy howled with ticklish delight, as the feathers were slid across the soles of their feet, and between each of their toes. “STOP IT!” Amy cried, the girl already had tears forming in the corners of her eyes. “I’VE… BEEN TICKLED… ENOUGH TODAY!”
“Oh, you can never get tickled enough!” Jane teased, as she gave Amy’s right foot a quick tickle using her fingers.
Rei continued to laugh hysterically. She tried to say something, but thanks to her ticklishness, it was impossible. Rei closed her eyes tightly, and began counting the seconds as they slowly ticked by. “Are Star Fliers really cursed to be tickle tortured like this?” The girl thought bitterly. For the first time since being told that, Rei was actually starting to believe it.

TO BE CONTINUED​

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back