• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Under full moon

evilghost

<H2>Part 1: Introduction (non tk)</H2>

<B>Cast Characters:</B>
Mac: http://fav.me/d8bkpc9
Miyako: http://fav.me/d8wh6fs

Everything happened during beautiful summer night. Mac was relaxing in his house in the middle of the forest. He decided to go on nearby hill, to stare at stars that were perfectly visible in that time. He took a flashlight and telescope and went out of home. Sounds of owls and crickets together with full moon shining on the sky made the forest a little bit less eerie. Unfortunately darkness all around, trees and shadows moving still were constantly giving the scene creepy and unsettling feeling. Deep inside he felt that area is swarmed with wild animals. He could swear that bat is flying high over his head and follow him. Mac was already alarmed by his surrounding but that creepy feeling of animal following him, was making him seriously afraid. Bat soon flew deeper in the forest disappearing in the darkness. Mac in same time almost reached his destination. The place was perfect. Quite high over rest of the woods and also void of high trees that were broken during recent strong winds and thunderstorms. He had perfect view on the stars from here, so he set his telescope and started to admire that wonderful points lit on the sky.
Suddenly… he heard something that sounded like a silent cry… He looked around but saw nothing suspicious…
“Strange” - he thought… “I must be imagining things. It is too late and too deep in the forest for anyone to wonder around.”
He returned to watching the stars… But crying sound repeated itself… closer to the place where he stood. It appeared that someone seriously is nearby and cry… Mac a little afraid decided to investigate origin of strange noise.
“Hallo? Is someone there?” - he asked pointing with beam of light from flashlight in the direction where voice was coming from and walking slowly that way.
As a response he heard a gasp followed by trembling beautiful young voice: “Thanks God someone is here!” – After these words Mac noticed beautiful girl dressed in thin gown (that looked like from another century) on the end of light beam. – “Please help me... I was wondering around the forest and got lost.” – girl sobbed – “Please help me find a way out”
Mac noticed that the girl is trembling, pale and swaying on her legs. Night was quite cold and her clothes did not look like warm ones. She probably have been wondering around for a long time and got really cold. Mac rushed towards the girl trying to help her stand. –“Oh damn you look like you are freezing!” He said checking her forehead with his hand… It was almost ice cold! He immediately put on her, his jacket and started to rub her arms and shoulders hugging her to warm her up.
“We have to warm you up. We are far from the town but I will try to help you in my home come with me. I hope you will be ok” – Mac said helping girl stand and walk.
“Thank you. I am happy that you were here…” – girl fainted probably too tired and cold. Mac was terrified but that also forced him to act quick. He took the girl on his hands and hurrying carried her to his home He had to at least try, to save her as soon as he can. Mac left his telescope and proceed carrying unconcious girlto his home. She was laying limp on his hands. They arived at place in less than 5 minutes. Mac opened the door and carried her to a bed in guest room. He took out her shoes laid her on the bed and covered her with thick eiderdown quilt. Then he turned on heater closed front door to the house and returned to her. He sat on a chair next to her bed and waited until hypotermia symptoms will start to slowly pass away. He was worried about her and also started to think if he is not heating her too fast. Soon the girl slowly started to regain conciousness. She blinked weakly few times and turned her head in his direction smiling. Mac was relieved it seemed like the girl slowly return to health. She tried to sit but Mac stoped her with words - "Don't move. If you will suddenly do that now, I am afraid you may pass out. Lay still and rest for a moment. You were very cold and in terrible condition. I am glad you are getting better." In return girl looked at him the way noone ever stared at him before... She was looking at him almost like on prince from fairy tale. That look subconciously forced him to blush, but before he got time to think about it, girl said: "Thank you. I do not know what would happen to me if I would not meet you. Where are we? And what is your name my hero?" Saying that girl blushed and giggled cutely causing Mac's blush to deepen. He was completely speachles for a moment but finally dared to respond. "My name is Mac and we are in my home. What is your name? How long you've been wondering around? And... why did you went to the forest alone in this kind of attire?" He even dared to grab her hand while asking. Her palm was no longer cold but nicely warm and almost velvetly smooth. "Nice to meet you Mac. I am Miyako. I went to the forest with my friends after costume party I had with them... but I noticed deer and tracking him I separated from them and got lost..." Mac noticed that tears start to form in her eyes and girls voice start to tremble as she continued her answer. "...I wondered around the forest for the whole day..." - girl sat, and about to cry continued - "... if I would not meet you around, I..." she did not finish but instead launched herself on Mac huging him tight and crying loudly. He huged her back and slowly rubed, and stroke her shoulders and back trying to soothe her. As they were cuddling... he noticed sth. strange... She was moderaty warm a lot colder than normal people but in the same time seemed stronger than them... Before he could gather thoughts to analyse what is going on he felt tender, fierce, disarming kiss aimed at his neck... and soon after, stinging painfull feeling in same area... She bit him... Mac slowly started to weaken. Slowly sliping limp on her... Feeling like someone is pumping out his blood and stream of said fluid flowing down his neck... Hearing muffled sounds and ringing in his ears he fell on the floor... He could not believe what he saw before starting to loose sense of colors and world around... Miyako... Standing over him with devilish grin painted on her blood stained mounth and enormous fangs... With glowing, fluorescent, red (instead of calm blue) eyes staring madly on his filing up fate.

Will Mac survive the night? Will he change into blood thirsty creature? What is Miyako planning?
If you want to know the answers stay tuned for the next episode (that will be posted here)

Part 2: Surprise (m/f)

Miyako looked at her victim. Mac was laying on the floor with bloodstained shirt and limp... dead like body. She lifted and placed him on the bed making sure he lays comfy "at ease". She then bit her own wrist the way blood droplets from it will slowly tap into Macs wide open mouth. As ten droplets fell she took a scarf and bandaged her wound. She was waiting for that moment from a long time. She observed him for about a year every night. She saw him building and designing his machines. Saw as he prepare his tickle oils potions and gels. Admired how much effort he put in his work to make all that devices and potions work as they should. She spied on every action he does making her more attracted to him every hour. By all that time he does not even have idea someone is stalking him. She fancied... to be with him... tickling and being tickled by him. To join him and be with him forever together walking through life their blood drinking and tickling filled way. And it finally started to happen. He was laying there all and only hers.
-" Now finally we can be together till the end of time"- she said realizing he start to breathe again. -"Raise, wake up my tickler and ticklee, my slave and master, my lover and..."
-"What happened?" -she was cut by him- "What have you done to me? I feel cold." - He was still laying on bed too weak to get up. Too weak to move or even open eyes.
-"shhhh. Do not say anything" - answered Miyako in same time kissing him tenderly in his lips - "I made you immortal... we can be together forever now"- Miyako said this time gliding her nail up and down his tummy and chest slowly and seductively causing them to dig in bed in ticklish reaction and giving him another tender kiss. Noticing reflex action of his body she teased grinning evilly -"Oh seems like my vampire boy is ticklish. "
Miyako observed Mac for a long time and knew almost all about him... but nothing prepared her for his next action... it was... very unlike him... He grabbed her on her waist and kissing tenderly turned throwing her to land on bed... Then he sat astride her hips and lifting her hands over head pining her down and immobilizing. He opened his eyes.... glowing, fluorescent, light red and grinning like a mental person glanced all over her saying -"I am not ticklish my dear... but I bet you are."
Miyako was shocked. She did not expect things to develop like this. She thought she made him love her so fast and easy that it must be a dream. What is even better he wanted to give her some fun by tickling her. It was too beautiful to be real... if she knew then what will happen few hours later... she would run away already when she still can.
-"Oh. Look at you... so cute, nice vampiress"- mac said gliding his nails up and down her side from hip to armpit... forcing her to giggle and squirm cutely. -"Hm seems that you are sensitive my bloodsucker"
-"Yehehes I ahaham" -answered Miyako while Mac started to wiggle his fingers now too receiving louder giggles from vampiress. Frame of the bed they were on was made from resistant metal and shape of that furniture together with corner poles of it had enough space to mount handcuffs or other bondage equipment there.
-"Tell me girl... would you like some more fun?" - saying that Mac stopped holding her and sat next to her. Then he pointed on corners of the bed, some satin scarves and feathers laying nearby. Miyako was stunned... everything was developing so quickly. She was eager to let him tickle her but... it was going fast... maybe too fast... like something is not right... Through all the time she stalked on him, he never behaved like that. But her curiosity was too big... seems like the guy she wanted to be with, really liked her and did not even mind being bitten... she could not let that opportunity to waste. She just straightened herself and squirming seductively and putting finger on her lip making fake innocent face *responded -"Just do not be too harsh on me mr. vampire"- hearing that Mac ... grabbed 4 resistant fur stuffed hand cuffs and stroking her palms and feet delicately tied her limbs with them to bed poles in same time spreading her till her limit.
He smiled deviously and started slowly stroking her face and neck, shoulders and arms with long pheasant feathers.
"Hehehe that tihickles" - Girl responded. That teasing was nice, calm, bearable, but still caused her head and neck move and curl instinctively trying to cover tickled areas. Her body squirmed a little at pleasant sensations she received. Unfortunately for girl her old fashioned costume revealed also her bare armpits and during his actions Mac few times "accidently" lost way of his feathers in that areas forcing Miyako to let out loud heartfull giggle and strongly pull at her bonds.
"Oh... seems you are very ticklish here my cherry" - said Mac focusing his actions on her exposed hollows. Feathers masterly stroke, circled, painted in her defenceless armpits causing vampirres to dig in bed and grit her teeth in wide ticklish grin.
"EHEHEHEHE NIHIHICE" - before she had time to get use to that new stimulation she felt as feather tips were replaced with nails and fingertips dancing and pinching there. That was more than enough to make her erupt in laughter followed by short squeal. - YAHAHAHAGA EEEE AAAHAHA HEHEHEY STOHOHOP!" - Tough vampires now reacted like a little girl: body bucking left and right, chest and tummy jumping high up and then digging in bed, head turning , all limbs furiously pulling at bounds running turning and waving in place. Maybe because of that her request not only failed to move his attack away from her sensitive underarms but caused it to grow in strength! Poor night child could only watch in terror as 4 electric flossers were applied to each of her sides at full speed poking her sensitive bare skin. She could not understand why so suddenly her "waifu" changed way he teased her, and why so suddenly performed so violent tickly attack at one of her most sensitive spots! What even more confused her was the fact that in the moment of worst ticklishness he gave her almost breathtaking kiss directly in her lips She would ask so many questions if her brain was not so bombarded by contradicting sensations. Long, loving, disarming, lingering kiss on her lips and merciless, unbearable tickle torture aimed at her armpits. -" AHAHAHA STOHOHOP NOHOHOHOH MHHHMHMMMH OHHH NOOOOOO CUHUHUT IHIHIT OHOHOUT MMMMHHH" - Her brain was confused. She wanted him to stop madness he is giving her by tickling but also wished his muffling, breath taking kisses last forever. That stimulation even increased her sensitivity but also caused her to perspire a little.
Suddenly... tickling stopped -" I am sorry... I got carried away a little... Are you ok?" - She heard from Mac, who looked a little worried now. After a while to catch her breath and stop giggles she managed to respond gasping and huffing for air - "Yes I am ok... But it was a little too much. Can you be more gentle? Please?" - She asked him wishing him to serve her sensual pleasant tickle s. *"I will be. Sorry again" Saying that Mac blushed a little. Slowly he glided his fingers wiggling them a little up and down her arms, armpits and sides. Said action caused immediate reaction. Girl blushed, pulled the bonds giggling cutely and squirming a little. Tickling was pleasant and bearable but her body still tried to avoid it subconsciously. Mac continued his actions also on her covered by unusual clothing ribs, tummy and hips. Miyako dug in bed and held laughter for a moment sucking her tummy in, then exploding with heartful innocent giggle.
"Are you enjoying it now my dear?" Mac asked stopping tickling for a moment and applying his palm to her tummy and rubbing it for a moment.
"Yes I do.... hmmm it is nice" She was blushing heavy. She loved what he was doing to her.
"So let's move on." Saying that Mac got up from the bed and now glide and lead his hands slowly down her legs. His fingers now faster in spider movement run and vibrated on her covered by thin pantyhose legs. From her thighs through knees and under them to her shins and calves. The lower he tickled more intense the tickling and her reactions were. Starting from light giggle accompanied by pulling and struggling in leg bondage, developing then into heartful loud giggle and funny run in place movement.... and finally ending with regular laughter, kicking furiously legs and short shriek.
"HEHEHEY STOHOHOP NOHOHOT SOHO FAHAST! NOHOT THEHERE"
"Oh you indeed are really ticklish my vampiress wonder if your feet are as ticklish as your calves... I heard that if you use the correct tool pantyhose may increase sensitivity" She noticed some kind of evil smirk on his face and brightening glow of his neon red eye pupils. With terror in her own eyes she noticed that he grabbed 2 glowing feathers in his hands... she doesn't knew that in fact they were magical feathers... super fine, super stiff and fluffy in the same time...
"NO!!! DON'T YOU DARE! *YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME..." her pleads were to no avail with growing grin... and even more red eyes he applied both tools to her heels... then they glided stroking, stimulating, swirling expertly and exploring every inch of her heels, ankles, arches, soles, toes even tops of her feet. As soon as they touched her... she felt like being stroke by lightning... every move felt like thousands of tiny soft little fingers scratching her sensitive skin, directly stimulating every nerve end.
"GYAAAAAAAAAHH WHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAE FUHUHUHU IHIHIS THAHAHAT!? STOHOHOP! YOHOHOU AHAHARE MEHEHENTAL!" Every stroke made her furiously struggle in bonds, swaying left and right bucking, jumping, desperately trying to free herself from resistant bondage. Her feet were curling, rolling, trying to prevent ticklishness and escape... while feathers touched her toes and sensitive area underneath them whole her body arched back like possessed... her eyes now slowly filled with tears opened wide so as her mouth. Tiny droplets of perspiration were appearing and running all over her body.
"OMG I AM SO SORRY... I DID NOT MEAN TO. Please forgive me Miyako. I do not know what is going on with me... but... you are so fun to tickle..." Mac threw away the feathers and backed away a little with worried and sad expression on his face.
After few moments to catch her breath and land on the bed, huffing and gasping for air she managed to respond. "That was" huff "cruel... please be gentle or else" huff " I will have no mercy playing with you too.... remember... you are my servant. I made you imm..." She did not finish... It was dawn and Mac was standing in the beam of daylight... but... was not burning! She had no idea what is going on... but he was definitely NOT a vampire! Mac... or the thing he really is noticed her puzzled, a little frightened expression. The thing looked at the window and then at Miyako...
"Oh damn... You noticed. Seems like there is no need to play this mascarade anymore." Last words were said by inhuman voice like 10 people speaking in the same time from depths of hell. Just after these words Mac 's face started to change. His eyes changed into pitch black endless pits lit by laser like red dots on the end of them. Horns started to grow on his chin, forehead, cheeks and shoulders piercing the skin. Evil, inhuman grin appeared on his face.
"WHAAA... WHAT ARE YOU!? I BIT YOU! YOU SHOULD BE A VAMPIRE! I MADE YOU IMMORTAL TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER... *YOU SHOULD OBEY ME NOW! HOW... WHY… WHAT IS HAPPENING!? WHY CAN'T I BREAK THIS CUFFS!?" She struggled and tug at bonds hyperventilating but tried to free herself using her powers. During whole her long life she never saw sth. like this before... and it was frightening!
Mac... or the thing that used to be him erupted with evil, deep, sinister laughter and responded. "Make ME immortal? HAHAHAHA You can not make immortal, demon who is already immortal. DAMN it took you a while to notice that I am not that moron. I should thank you for drinking Mac... Thanks to you I am fully released now and he will not stop me from doing everything I want... BUT next time before you drink someone off... make sure you know everything about him... and that you will not piss off someone who lives inside him. You tried to enslave my host... tst tst tst naughty vampiress... Seems like we will have an awesome day together... oh I forgot you hate the daylight... too bad that the day has just started... but I bet you will still laugh... everyone laughs when Frank play with them... HAHAHAHAHA"

What is that weird creature Mac changed into? What he will do to Miyako? What does "Fully released mean?"
If you want to know the answers stay tuned for the next episode

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back