• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch in Asheville, NC - Feeling out process.

Rectangle

TMF Master
Hey guys!
Asheville resident here, was noticing that there's not much going on right now up in this area, so me and the wife put our heads together and figured, what the hell, let's see if we can't make a munch happen in the next few weeks.
Neither of us have had a chance or the wherewithal to be real active in the community until now, so this is our first foray into anything like this.

Right now I'm just feeling it out to see if there's enough people interested in possibly coming to make it worth hosting, and I'm taking any recommendations on pubs in town that you guys might like to hold it at.

I'm thinking a Saturday might work.

If any of you that have held munches before have any advice on..anything, please feel free to share.
From what I'm reading it just seems to be a case of "if you host it, they will come".

Look forward to your feedback!
:munch:

Hey there,
I'm just a few hours from Asheville and although a day trip would probably be a little much, I could certainly make a weekend of it sometime and also spend some time at a munch as part of it!
There are definitely plenty of good places up there to meet up at. It's not really the place that's important so long as there are people there who are willing to give it a go and have a good time.
Unfortunately, my schedule is a little crazy so I can't promise when I'll be available for a weekend but keep me posted, I'd definitely be interested!

Very nice idea I am in Asheville, actually Alexander. Tripps might not be a bad idea Smokey Park Hwy close to 40.There is a nice little pub on old haw creek Rd not to sure of the name, but will be by it tomorrow I will check and see the name.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back