• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neighbour Tickling M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Bye, Honey."

Dave Rogers waved to his wife as she drove off with the kids early Saturday morning for a week long visit to her folks. His sad smile and wave hid the mischief that was brewing in his brain.

"Yeah", he thought, "the bitch and those brats are going to be gone for a whole week. I am going to have me a good ole time. Heh heh. I think I'll have to pay a visit to the lovely and lonely Rita."

Dave Rogers scratched his bristly chin as he walked back into the house. He nixed shaving--fuck it, it was the weekend. He caught himself in the hall mirror and couldn't help giving his crooked grin that caused so many chicks to get all hot and bothered. He might be 32 with a wife and two kids, but he still had it. His short brown hair was tousled and fell down onto his forehead. He had a strong jaw and a straight nose. He kept his body in good shape and had smooth strong biceps and big firm pecs. He also had well defined legs developed from his high school track days.

Dave Rogers pulled on some ratty old shorts and beat up running shoes on his warm n' sweaty size 14 bare feet and got out the lawn mower. He would get the back yard done, get some sun while he was at it and then check out Rita tonight at the Tyger Lounge. He'd divorce his wife if her dad didn't give them so much money.

The grass was high in the back yard and the sun was hot. Dave Rogers was sweating when he finished and decided he could use a beer. He brought a six pack out to the hammock, hicked off his smelly sneakers and hopped in. He finished off the entire six pack and fell asleep with his arms behind his head and his legs stretched out in front of him crossed at the ankles. Dave Rogers ended up wrapped up in his own hammock with one arm pinned to his side, the other stretched up over his head and his two big bare feet sticking out of the end.

He unaware Rico Costa the 18yr old son of another neighbor and who had recently gone off to college to the relief of the entire neighborhood as Rico was trouble had been watching Mr. Rogers with two of his college mates and approached him and Rico grinned and with his mates used the hammock to trap Mr. Rogers.

"Mr. Rogers you seem pretty stuck" Rico said with a smirk. "You think me and the boys can have some of your beer?"

"Yeah, sure, when you're 21. Now get me out of here."

"C'mon, Mr. Rogers man we help you, you help us."

"No, way. Let me up or I'll beat your ass, punk."

"Oh yeah got attitude and you can't even move. We could really get you good, you know. Poooh what's that stink is it these big feet Dave, Ugh yes it is and what would happen if I tickled your big smelly feet?"

"I ain't ticklish, kid, now let me up."

"You sure? These feet look kinda...I dunno...sensitive. I think I'll just see...."

"Go ahead, kid, I told you...AAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAH HHAAA! WHAT are you doing!??. AARRGHH.

"Aha! I thought you might be ticklish. Kitchy-kitchy koo! Hey guys, look at Mr. Rogers shake. His feet feel just like Connor's soft, smooth and ticklish so we can get some practice in."

Rico really worked those big bare feet as he knew what he was doing used to tormenting the college student Connor's feet. Dave Rogers was frantically trying to move his feet away or cover one sole with the other, but he was trapped. His toes wriggled and flexed to no avail. He didn't even know he was ticklish and he couldn't believe how Rico was making his feet feel.

"Dudes, c'mon in. Let's tickle this fucker to death." encouraged Rico

Dave Rogers panic increased when he saw the other two guys approach him with wiggling fingers.

Rico said, "Hey Vinny, Marco. I'd like to introduce you to my friend Mr....I mean Dave Rogers. Mr Rogers meet Vinny Fernandez and Marco Corleone.

Vinny had a linebacker's build, black hair and deep blue eyes. Marco had dark brown hair, piercing brown eyes and a thin mouth that held a constant sneer, both like Rico good looking lads but none of them angels!

"Hey, big guy, what shoe size you wear?" said Vinny

"Look I--" responded Dave Rogers

"WHAT FUCKIN' SHOE SIZE DO YOU WEAR I SAID?" yelled Vinny

"14's!" said Dave Rogers

"Big fucking FEET man!" Marco said." You know what your problem is? You got an attitude, that's what! You need to lighten up! I'm a helpful kind of guy Dave Rogers. I know a little game--"

"Game?" said Dave Rogers looking frightened

"Oh yeah!" Marco said looking at Dave Roger's trapped feet. "It's a really funny game Mr. Rogers."

Marco grabbed the small toe of Dave Roger's right foot.

"Now...this little piggy goes to market--" Marco said smiling

"Oh NO! Hhahahahahahahahahahahaha--" reacted Dave Rogers

"This little piggy--" said Marco winking at Vinny and Rico

Dave Rogers could no longer hear Marco above his own l;aughter and the laughter of the guys who were watching this scene. Dave could barely form words, just laugh!""HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOP!AGGGHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!--"

"Nowthis little piggy cried 'Wee Wee Wee" ALL THE WAY HOME!" shouted Marco running his fingers along both bare soles

Rico attacked Dave Roger's stomach with both hands while Vinny went to work on his exposed armpits.

In a flash, Dave Rogers was overwhelmed with sensations. He could no longer think, all he could do was feel the tickles and laugh and laugh and laugh! He felt as if every square inch of his body was being tickled. Then the sensations stopped....

All the sensations but one. With the tickle workout and all the twisting,he was now face down and huge boner sticking out. Vinny was the first to notice."Shit man you are getting off from this".

"No no" Dave Rogers stammered.

"Well lets really torture you!" said Vinny sneering

With that they all started laughing and huddled together to whisper. Dave Rogers was starting to get really scared now. Not knowing what these three punks would do to him in such a vulnerable position. Marco jumped back over the fence and was gone. Vinny reached into his back pocket and pulled out his hair brush. He walked over to Mr. Roger's face and showed him his brush.

He even ran the brush through his hair asking " How will this feel on those big bare soles".

Dave started yelling for them to let him loose and he'd forget the whole thing happening.

"Forget what man that you get a boner around three young students." said Vinny

Vinny pulled his bandana off his sweaty head and secured it over Dave Roger's eyes and went back and stood by both big bare soles. As he wasstaring at his wide soles telling Dave Rogers that blindfold every sensation will be magnified

Rico said "Well I guess I get the pits!"

They both looked at eack other and yelled, Come on Marco your gonna miss all the fun".

Marco yelled "I'm coming shut the fuck up already!"

He jumped back over the fence and said," He couldn't find any feathers but he did find some little paint brushes."

Dave Rogers heard that and started to shout so Rico put his hand over Dave Roger's mouth and told Marco to take off his sweaty socks and gag the neigbour and Marco did and rolled both of them into a tight ball, he walked over to his imprisoned neighbor, squatted by his head and told his buddy to take his hand away from Dave Roger's mouth. Dave firmly clamped his jaws shut but Vinny stroked along Dave Roger's soles and against his will, Dave Roger's mouth opened to let out a shreik and Marco's sweaty socks were shoved deep into his mouth and secured there with Marco's bandana.

"Hell those will work as well--Lets get started." said Vinny and he brought his brush up to Dave Roger's right sole and started lightly scrubbing. Dave Rogers started jerking his body around to get away from the sensations it was causing. He started laughting hysterically and then felt Rico's fingers attack his sweaty pits. While this was going on Marco squatted under the hammock and started uuzipping Dave Rogers shorts.

As soon as his zipper went down Dave Roger's hardened dick ploped out, he wasn't wearing underwear. Dave Roger's was freaked out!

Vinny yelled "Damn these feet are wiggling like crazy, even more than Connor's do and I thought his were bad!"

Vinny then stopped and used the laces of Dave Roger's sneakers to tie Dave Roger's big toes and pulled them back and tied the end off to the hammock. So both big soles were secured for the tickling off his life. Rico teasing both sweaty pits but Marco and his paint brush poised and ready to start stroking Dave Roger's shaft...

Rico suggested that they had to move their captive out of sight for a while and in the hammock the three of them carried Dave Rogers into the basement of his own house and strung the hammock back up in the basement between the two poles it was stored with. Rico spied the clothesline and secured Dave Rogers to the hammock a little more securely and then told Vinny that he wanted to do a Connor special!

"Mr. Rogers this should get you real good!"

Rico started furiously licking Dave Roger's feet.

"AHAHAHAAAA! NO! PLEASE!," he begged.

"Hmmm fuck these are tasty, yeah Mr. Rogers big feet so more to taste, Connor's only a size 10's!" teased Rico

The lad's tongue lapped and lapped away at Dave Roger's big sensitive feet. Really tongue ticklish, going wild as Rico gave them an oral workout licking both soles, licking under and between Dave Roger's toes, the warm n' wet sensation as his toes were sucked and Rico's tongue sliding across the smooth skin of his feet was too much for Dave Rogers to handle.

"AHAHAHAAAAA! AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAGH!"NOOOO, AGG! AHAHAHAHAAAAA!"

"Fuck you're a kinky bastard Rico; he does this all the time to Connor Mr. Rogers, it's a killer on him and on you too!" said Vinny

Then soles wet Vinny began to draw his fingers across Dave Roger's soles and an immediate response and Marco had begun using his paintbrush on Mr. Roger's hardened dick stroking his shaft with it intermixed with the bristles caressing both balls

Dave Rogers though muffled screaming with laughter “Hahahahahahhahahah, Stop! Nooooo, Hahahahahah!

"You look pretty fuckin' stuck Mr. Rogers, what do you reckon and your pits as licklish as your feet, need to find that out but we can take our time with you, might be an all nighter as Marco will want to have fun with his brush over your asshole and like Vinny I will be working over your feet and reckon upstairs I will find things in your house to tickle you with, with kids reckon you got some baby oil somewhere and oiled soles then tickled with the tines of a fork hellish but the night is young!" said Rico

Dave Rogers couldn’t answer, all he could do is laugh and he did "HAHAHAHHAHANOOHEEHEEESTOOPAHHAHAHAHAAHA!"

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back