• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The World Cries

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
The world cries and I with it, oh how my heart weeps. To see such evil take to the streets, kids getting shot right on the spot all because of someone else doing. Parents going to gangs, now children bodies remain. Blood on the ground, for the innocent, just envision a world without all this crying, without all this hurt. Men with evil thoughts for 72 virgins, how many people must pay the price for those who abuse a religion causing confusion and panic. So who do we blame? Why are we so insane to want to bring competition to tragedy. 149 die in Paris, another 147 in Kenya but people wanna bring up race and history, why should make a difference is a mystery. Don't matter who you are, we need to come together, like birds of a feather. Walking hand in hand, side by side, not caring who you are so we no long cry or die. So much death, my heart can't take it, its hard to fake it, and make it. We have to fend for ourselves but we can't be selfish, to push others away is wrong because united we are strong. This world is evil and so full of pain, how many more mothers must scream their child's name. As tears flow from their eyes, and I recognize that something has to be done this is no longer fun, that a woman now is always burying her son sometimes before the age of one. So people of the world here me out, because I have to shout, why a lot of y'all are filled with fear and doubt. I feel your pain, i hear your cries, and all it does is break me inside, but I don't mind, I'll take on the pain, I'll walk in the rain, taking on tragedies so others can make it, you no longer have to fake it. No more tears, no more pain...we can beat all this hurt if we all come together. No more children have to die, no more tears to cry. Instead we stand hand in hand, and smile to the world, working together till the very end. We can beat this if we try, we can be free; but the only way its starts, its with you and with me. So come together and lets start a hope, don't matter you color, religion or sex, because when we stand together, we become the best, so whose next to fight this fight and pass this test. As the world cries, and many more die, we should stand together and fight the evil that lies in the dark, that sits on the hearts of those who think 72 virgins are worth a life. So lets do this, take my hand, and lets make a stand my lady and my man. No one is superior or smarter, we all are the same, the world is crying y'all, so lets ease her pain.

With all the devastation, the hurt, the pain going on around the world, this poem for everyone. Pray for Paris. Pray for Kenya. Unite as one against Terrorism.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back