• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We Know Your Weakness #2

MTJpub

Verified
Cully was tickling the girl when the phone rang.

“Shit.” The call was coming through on his “office” phone, which meant it was business. It might be the station. Cully threw the feather down and snatched up the receiver.

“Detective Steve Cullane,” he grunted, shooting the girl a warning glare. He hadn’t bothered to gag her before the session; he didn’t like gags. Some guys were into muffled screams. Not Big Steve. He liked to hear them laugh, beg for mercy. In any case, this one didn’t seem likely to spoil the phonecall with calls for help. He had been working her over for most of the past hour. She lay on the floor of his office, both ankles tied to his desk-chair, little painted toes wriggling. Hands tied behind her head, sweating and gasping like she’d just run five miles. Sweet.

She was a real cutie, too. A little punky chicklet he’d picked up in the Mission, chatting it up with a couple of girly-looking hippie boys. Short dark hair, good tits on her, nice ass showing pink through the holes in her torn-up jeans. Italian, or maybe half hispanic. Cully usually preferred blondes, but when he peeped this one out the window of his squad-car, he found himself willing to compromise. Getting her was no problem. She acted tough, but all it took was a flash of the badge, a growled inquiry as to her business. She’d gotten scared then, and defensive. She’d said a few things a more experienced girl - a really street girl­ - would never say to a cop. Once she’d tumbled that far, it was nothing to justify ordering her into the car. The poor little honey knew nothing about her rights, had no idea of what constituted a real arrest as opposed to a horny cop taking what he liked. Her long-haired pals had presented no challenge; they’d bolted before Cully had gotten her into the backseat.

After that, once he’d gotten her back to his home “office,” it had been nothing but fun.

-Story Excerpt "Echo-Effect" from WE KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS 2

WKYWC2M.jpg

WE KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS

**File Type- HTML Document
**File Size- 463kb Zipped
**Three Stories by Jason Rubis
**Three story illustrations by J.D. Mead, Maitre Neko
**30,000 + words!
**Emailed directly to you
**Only $11.95

The Circle is ancient, unbelievably powerful, and its agents are everywhere. Its origins are shrouded in mystery, but its modus operandi is consistent and unmistakable: put in the simplest possible terms, the Circle kidnaps people, and tortures them with merciless tickling...

- from the private journals of Simon Galt

ECHO-EFFECT
Cully was known on the streets as a bad cop. He had a taste for ticklish, helpless girls and wasn’t above using his badge to get them. But when Cully stumbles into a Circle experiment involving three sisters linked in helpless laughter, he may get more than he bargained for!

ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE
Lucretia and Malina, two beautiful, streetwise thieves, are hired by a key Circle operative to steal an ancient book of dark magic. After tickle-torturing the goods out of a reluctant lady librarian, the girls find themselves faced with the shade of the Circle’s original founder: a lovely and sadistic ghost with tickling very much on her mind.

REGENERATION
Beautiful Talia Christiansen is the hottest model in the world, but her agent is tired of her bitchiness. A permanent vacation with the Circle seems just the ticket. Talia soon finds herself
entertaining a most unwelcome houseguest, while her agent faces a ticklish ordeal of her own...one that will permanently change not just her career, but her very identity.

AVAILABLE NOW!
http://www.mtjpub.com/ezines/WKYW.html

This looks good, but I have a question.

In ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE story, does it contain the details of "tickle-torturing the goods out of a reluctant lady librarian" segment in the story? This sounds delicious to work over a librarian (especially her feet)

thedude

I got my copy. Brilliant! And yes, the librarian gets it VERY good, ESPECIALLY (but by far not exclusively) on her feet.

Jason Rubis is brilliant. Simply brilliant. Did I mention brilliant? I meant outstanding! :D

I second that! And couldn't have said it better myself. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back