• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Master Bruce Tickler Extraordinaire M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Master Bruce soon had the 31 yr old executive secured to the playtable in his dungeon staring at the 6' married man stripped from his suit to his boxer shorts and socks

"So you want to be another man's plaything eh James, got all kinds of ideas like me stroking your dick and getting it nice n' hard but denying relief, my mouth working on you, licking your balls, your nipples, the inside of your thighs, having sucks of your dick then stopping, oh yeah see your dicks throbbing so getting to you and let's slip this eyemask on you so every sensation is really heightened and fun can begin!"

Mater Bruce then made his way to the end of the table and sat on the stool where James's size 12 socked feet were tightly bound together and restrained to the table and placed his hands on each of the socked feet and feeling them flinch said

"No touching of your feet you told me, well James first condition of being a sub, you know your place and who is in control, oh what's this, your feet are sensitive, it's just my finger stroking your right sole and now left sole and right sole and left sole, learn self -control!"

"Please don't touch my feet, they're too sensitive I can't stand it really Sir!" "

"Well since it seems you are not going anywhere, we may as well make you a little more relaxed and really relaxing is a foot massage and first in socks keeping these feet nice n' warm, oh and warm feet I am sure you know James much, much more sensitive so a real test of self - control!"

"No please we agreed that my feet were off limits Sir, I really find it too much to take Sir please!" pleaded James

Ignoring James Master Bruce began rubbing both socked feet, up both soles, feeling the tops of each socked foot and sitting on a stoll facing them leaning into them so secured and in his fece he sniffed them remarking how rich and aromatic they were and James wiggling his toes in reaction to the Master's face against them

"That's it James wiggle your toes for me, love the smell of these feet James and their moistness and natural warmth!"

"No please Sir honestly please don't tickle my feet Sir, I hate it Sir!"

"James I am not tickling them, not intentionally yet anyway, just giving a massage to your black nylon socked feet but need to taste them so suck on these socked toes and lick your socked soles which might tickle but you will see if it does or not!"

"No please Sir no NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!"

Master Bruce sucked and nibbled the toes of James's right foot then left foot and then right and then left as James laughed and his toes wiggled. James moaned as Master Bruce savoured the foot flavour with enthusiasm seeing the gtimace on Jame's face saying he could see James didn't like his socked feet orally messed around with even when it didn't tickle and James saying he really didn't!

Having enjoyed both feet orally Master Bruce spoke

"You see James that I am the Boss and can do what I like, you in no position to stop me as that's what being a Master is all about, I am not here to please you, your are here to please me which you are doing, suffering for my pleasure! That's why when I decide your socks will come off and you will endure your bare feet being tickled and that's that! Your feet smell and taste so appetising, in the office working up quite sweat but your wife doesn't tickle them or pay any attention to them?"

"No Sir she knows I hate it and always have done ever since, well it doesn't matter Sir!"

"Ever since you were saying!" Bruce interjected

"No Sir, nothng Sir NoooHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAA!" giggled James

"Such sensitive socked soles so tell me what you were saying James!" said Bruce the Master

"Noooplease SirHAHAHAHAHAHAAstooopHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!" James laughed hard as Master Bruce intensified sole tickling

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOKAYSIRHAHAHHAHAA Stooop okay MYBROTHERHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!"

"Oh right we're getting somewhere, so your brother tickled you on your feet?" Master Bruce asked

"Yes Sir too much Sir!"

Master Bruce slowly began to remove James's socks deliberately allowing his fingers to stroke the soles of James's feet as James clenched his jaw tight but coudn't stop his body from squirming desperately to get his feet loose. He smiled seeing James biting on his lips to not react to the light stroking on his soles.

"Good James try not to laugh and invite me to tease your feet more and Mmmm bare you have such great looking feet which smell awesome and now ready the acid test, ready for these long toes to be sucked and soles licked as ready or not they're going to be and you will be telling me all about your brother tormenting you!"

Master Bruce started sniffing both feet and began licking each toe and sliding his tongue in between every toe lubing them all with his saliva and seeing James biting on his lips harder as he licked along both sweaty soles asking how tongue ticklish his feet were and what tickled most, his tongue licking the soles or licking in between his toes or sucking his toes and saying that every time he saw James feet tickled that it turned him on more and more as he loved ticklish feet and would increase the tickles unless James stopped biting his lips and told him about his brother teasing his feet!

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAOKAYHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEAHAHHAHAOKAYSIRIWILLTELLHAHHAHAHASTOOOPHAHAHAHA!"

All the while James told him about his brother and he wrestling and how his brother gained his submission tickling his feet James had to deal with Master Bruce sming dragging a finger up n' down each of his soles making him moan and squirm and when not manually tickled, orally teased as Master Bruce slobbered all over his feet, licking them all over. He licked the heels, the soles, and the sides of James feet and embarked on a vigorous licking and didn't forget about the tops of his feet but a focus on his
sucking James toes and licking in between them and sucked multiple toes at once as he methodically stroked his feet soles.

James eyes blinded from seeing the tortuous fingers teasing his soles but feeeling the tickles as Master Bruce sniffed the musky scent of both feet increasing the torment and his feeling of helplessness and milking it to frustrate James deliberately.

"You know James nothing like sweaty, smelly and oh yes ticklish feet get my dick hard, weird isn't it and especially straight guys who feel so embarrassed having their feet a focus of my attention thinking it'll be their dick, balls or even ass and psyching themselves up to prepare for it happening and secretly wanting it, harbouring this secret desire as they conditioned by society or their families or religions to behave in a certain way to prove acceptable but few expecting their feet to be of interest to me as you certainly didn't. The way you were so emphatic not having your feet touched, you really left me no choice and so you know they'll be tickled with one intention, to drive you totally crazy. It's a Master's delight and perogative to do so and James your size 12 feet impossibel to resist torturing but at least warning you it's going to happen!"

"You feel your socks being put back on and I am getting your feet ready, just massaging them both to really heat them up and very slowly gliding my index finger up and now down these soft, smooth soles neglected by your wife and exploring every inch of both feet with my finger, paying attention to every twitch and reaction you give me as your breathing becomes heavy and you moan in an effort to keep laughter emanating from you as it tickles, that's a great word isn't it TICKLES, TICKLISH, TICKLING, it makes you react hearing it, chewing on your lips as you are. Your socks having such an intoxicating masculine aroma, it's very enticing you know Hmmm yes here in the toe area and just placing my finger here at the base of your toes seeing them curl in your socks as you are so, so ticklish all over your feet!" Feet are for tickling and gorgeous, sensitive, soft, scented soles like these definitely as my probing fingers prove here around the balls of your feet, exploiting their tenderness to my satisfaction as your ticklish feet experiencing a light tickling are both all mine to tickle!"

James yelled as Master Bruce's fingers furiously began to scribble all over both feet so James was in fits of hopeless laughter and his toes wiggled and curled in an uncontrollable manner. His body spasmed and his feet trembled under Master Bruce's fingers as James screamed with absolute hysteria.

"Hahahahahahaha! No!Sir N-n-nahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha! P-p-plehehehehehehehehehehe! Stop! Stahahahahahahahahahaha! My f-fehehehehehehehehehehe!"

His struggling got harder as Master Bruce began to tickle with both hands, hyena like giggles breaking up the scream and socked toes brushing Master Bruce's face as they curled and uncurled in ticklish torment as Master Bruce ran his nose under them as he continued his assault deeply inhaling their sweaty stench!

"P-p-p-leheheheheheheheheheaseno Sir! Hahahahahahahahaha!hehehehehehehehe!" James shrieked!

"Okay James more socked tickles if you don't push the socked toes of your right foot in my mouth for a little oral action so your choice, either option ticklish but you decide!" teased Master Bruce and reluctantly James fed his socked toes of each foot in turn into another man's mouth which sickened him as yes it tickled but it was humiliating! The toes nibbled though was hellish even in socks as James being so hooribly sensitive! Then both socks off Master Bruce enjoyed chewing and tasting every inch of both bared feet, nibbling and sucking every toe desperately wiggling as the soles were simultaneously tickled! The oral action stopped Master Bruce concentrated on just stroking each sole and all James could do was take it and flex and wiggle his toes as he laughed himself silly.

"NOOOOO noSir not that, no please!oohoohoohoohooooohaahahahahah NO NOOO!”. “Stop it please!” pleaded James“Oh oooh stop..haha...Oh.PLEASE NO hahahaaa!"

Master Bruce's hands were relentlessly probing every spot on both ticklish soles. One hand was drawing little circles around his arch and on the ball of his left foot with the quill end of the feather, while the other hand was lightly brushing the tip of the feather across his toes on his right foot. The feathers were beginning to pick up speed on his soles. His left foot was being stroked from heel to arch while the toes of his right foot were being expertly teased with the soft instrument of torture. The relentless stroking of the feathers was driving him to madness and all that James could do was wiggle, flex and curl his toes while moaning and groaning quietly as his torture continued. Master Bruce was having the time of his life watching James suffer and react to the insidious tickling from the excruciating feather torture of his feet.

"A little break James, so that was the feather, used by the Chinese and very effective as you now know, it really teases in between the toes and sawn in between them I noticed really got to you but I still most enjoy hands on, flesh to flesh!"

Master Bruce began frantically wiggling his fingers up n' down James's soles and across both arches, his fingers dancing all over both of James vulnerable feet

"HahahahaHahahaha!Hahahaha NoSir hahahahaha!Oh no ahahahahahaHahahaha!" giggled James as he wiggled desperately needing to escape from Master Bruce's devious fingers as he verbally teased him saying he could see that James really didn't like his feet being tickled and what a problem for him having such ticklish feet and size 12's being big feet with lots of foot flesh to tickle and especially in the hot spot under his wiggling toes! Then suddenly again the feather came into play being run up and down each sole in turn but using the pointed quill end causing James to laugh even harder!

"NoStopHahahaNohohohAhaHahahahahaaha! Get it offSir! NoSir! Hahahahaha!hahahaNo! NohahaaHahahahaahaStopHahahahaaaha!"

Master Bruce relished James laughing hysterically and fighting against the restraints as his bare feet were exploited by the feather quill which was driving him berserk as Master Bruce taunted him asking if it really tickled or was he pretending and needing to keep the quill torment going to satisfy himself that James was being geniunely tickled and then 'Bzzzzzzz' saying he needed to clean both sweaty feet and licking the right sole and setting the revolving bristles from the electric toothbrush loose on the saliva lubricated sole and then licking the left sole and doing the same thing! James squirming violently in reaction and laughing like a banshee! The sonicare soon working over James toes as the vibrating head of the powerful tool slid in between each toe devastatingly! Then deactivated Master Bruce licked the undersides of James toes and slid his tongue in between them before as promised or threatened the feather was drawn in between them all slowly and James in total ticklish agony.

"HAHAHAHASTOP!Sir STOPHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Such big ticklish feet James and such fun to tickle and you seem to be enjoying yourself and having a laugh so everyone's happy and later tonight you will be back home with wifey and not worry she's not wanting to massage your feet, lick, suck and nible on your toes, lick in between them all and be turned on by their smell, taste and ticklishness as you know someone who is when you need to experience foot tickling torture again so I think you need to brush up on your learning self - control!" teased Master Bruce who activated the sonicare electric toothbrush again and pressed the buzzing head of it around the base of James toes causing his whole body to quiver and he to scream like a maniac.

"HahahahahaaPlease!SIRHahahahahaha!Hahahahahaa!"

Soon swapping on instrument of ticklish torture for another as Master Bruce glided the feather quill up and down both soles over and over again from both heels to all James toes.

"Hahahahahaha! Stop!Sir Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha!" Yelled James as Master Bruce told him to learn self - control, shut the fuck up and deal with his ticklish feet being tickled and enduring being a ticklee at the mercy of a tickler who was intent on tickle torturing him in the worst foot tickling he could ever endure! Soon tracing the feather over both James insteps as he curled and flexed his toes frantically but nothing relieved him of the horrendous sensations.

"Aww, looks like James can't handle a feather." "Is it ticklish James, do tell me where it tickles, tickle, tickle, tickle!"

"Hahahahahahahastop!Sir Hahahahahaha!HahahahahaaAahahahahaha!" James was being driven berserk as Master Bruce twisted the feather in between his toes one by one caressing in between them all and kept running feather along James soles from his heels to his toes torturing his feet. Then discarding the feather he held the toes on James right foot back and started scribbling his fingers down his arch and under the ball of his foot! He delighted to feel James toes flexing as he tried to clench them and he then keeping James sole taut and stroking under James toes and then stopped and repeated this with James other foot!

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAA!NOOOSIRPLEASE HAHAHAHAAHA!"

"Okay James tell me you have big ticklish feet, so tickly you hate them being tickled as it tickles too much and tickling is the worst torture for you so being an involuntary ticklee to an expereinced and sadistic tickler a nightmare or just react to me seeing that you are tickled as that really gets me hard!

"SIRHAHAHAAHAHA!STOP! HAHAHAHAHATOO MUCHHAHAHAHAHA!"Tell me how ticklish your feet are." HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY'RE SO TICKLISHSIR I CAN'T STAND ITSIR!"

"You know James what I love to do to straight men like you is to give you a lasting memory and something intimate that as hard as you try you will never forget and that's oral action and especially for you as it tickles but it emabarrasses and humiliates you so your feet are now going to be given a tongue bath!"

"NO! SIR HAHAHAHAAHADON'T DO THATI CAN'T STAND THAT!" James pleaded

Master Bruce began started sucking and caressing James right foot with his wet tongue, engulfing James toes in his mouth, he sucked on and played with James toes orally and licked the balls of his feet and up and down the length of both of his soles then slid his tongue in between each toe and nibbled them

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAASIRI HAHAHAHAHA!DON'THAHHAHALIKEHAHAHAAHAAHAIT HAHAHAHAHA!"

Master Bruce licked under James toes just under her toes and across both arches, sending him into fit of laughter having such sensitive tongue ticklish feet. James body shaking violently as he struggled to be free and yelled loudly

"SIRPLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER SECOND OF THATHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!NOTLICKING PLEASENOOO NOTTOESHAHHAHAHA!"

Master Bruce removed the blindfold from James and resumed lickling his feet for another hour asking him to tell him how tongur ticklish his feet were and where to lick and which toe to suck and nibble and which foot to lubricate with his saliva and made it worse as he oiled James dick and jerked him off which had really excited James but when he shot his load realised his feet were even more ticklish and Master Bruce oiled them both up and for the last 20 munutes subjected James soles to a hairbrush tickling which was complete and utter torture!

"HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHASTOP! SIR MY FEETCAN'T TAKE THE TICKLINGHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHA!GET THE BRUSH OFFHEEHEEEHEEEHEEAHAHAHHHAHAHA!"

I can't be the only one who thought this was going to be a Batman story....

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back