• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Teacher M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Mr. Cooper, was giving me extra tutoring to help me prepare for a coming competitive exam in history, with a $2,000 scholarship as the prize for coming in first. "Coop" (as we all called him) was a decent-looking dude in his mid-30's, tall (about 6'2") with a slim but muscular build and size 13D feet! He always wore a suit and tie, and every day he wore the same pair of oxblood dress shoes and thin dark OTC dress socks.

He came to my house on Tuesday and Friday evenings for several weeks before the exam, around 7:00 PM, to coach me on history, and we'd go upstairs to my bedroom-study and go over the history books for a couple hours. Coop would still be wearing the clothes he'd worn all day at school, except he'd take off his suit coat and tie as we worked together filling my head with more historical 'facts'.

One Friday evening after we'd been at it an hour, I suggested we take a break for a little while, and we just sat in the study and chitchatted. Coop eyed me, sitting there in my shorts and T top and barefooted, and said I sure looked comfortable and that he wished he was more comfortably dressed, too. Then he said his feet sure were hot and tired, and he asked me if I'd mind if he took his shoes off.

I boldly told Coop to put his feet up on the coffee table and I'd take his shoes off for him, and he did without a murmur. I untied and removed Coop's dress shoes, and I was instantly rewarded--his big socked feet carried a real ripe footy aroma that gave me an erection in no time. He had fairly high arches, wide heels, and the balls of his feet were real wide. I set his shoes on the floor beneath the table, and asked him: "How's that? Feel better?"

"Yeah, it feels great," he said, and he leaned back against the sofa cushions and closed his eyes. He added he'd been wanting to get his shoes off since midday. He had high arches and said, his feet often got to aching during the school day.

I thought to myself: "Say no more!" I scooted over and sat at the end of the sofa and told him to slide his feet over to me so I could massage them for him. He opened his eyes and looked at me a second, then said: "Okay". Then Coop's big sweaty socked feet were there in my lap. It instantly dawned on me that he might detect my hard-on, but it was too late for me to do anything about it then. Besides, I'd been secretly lusting for Coop's big feet since my freshman year and asked he told me he had size 13 feet!

I wanted his socks off so I could see and touch his bare feet, and I just boldly pulled his socks off him. That sort of surprised him, I think. He asked me: "What're you doing?" I told him that the massage would feel a lot better if the socks were off, and he said: "Oh, I guess so. Okay."

I told him it was a good thing he wasn't ticklish on his feet. Otherwise, my massage technique would probably feel ticklish. Coop gave a short snort of laughter and said: "Well, I am ticklish on my feet, Wade. You're not going to tickle me, are you?" He was teasing me, and so I decided to tease him back.

"Well, yeah, I really think I should have a little fun out of this, Coop. So I'll just tickle you a little bit."

He let loose with an "Oh, shit!" but he didn't pull his feet out of my lap. So I figured I had Coop's permission to tickle him.

His high arches particularly fascinated me, and I very gently began tickling him there. Coop jerked when my fingers made contact, and he muttered "Oh, my god!" a couple times. Then he suddenly turned himself over on his stomach and he grabbed a loose sofa pillow and buried his face in it. His feet were twitching and jerking like mad, but he didn't try to pull them away from me.

As my fingertips spidered over the soles of his feet, he let out a deep groan, and then he began laughing into the sofa pillow--which thankfully muffled the sounds. I lifted Coop's feet up by his ankles with one hand so I could sniff his foot aroma and kept tickling his soles with the other. I really got into it, and when I looked up at him, Coop had half-twisted around and was watching me and giggling at the same time.

"Come on Aden that's enough!" he started pleading with me. "I can't take anymore! I though you were going to give me a massage."

"Okay, Okay, just relax. One massage coming up," I said, and I switched to firmly rubbing Coop's twitching feet. Coop sort of went inert, and just lay there on his stomach and made little sighs of pleasure as I kneaded and soothed his bare feet.

At one point he told me that if I didn't decide to become an historian, then I could make a good living giving massages. As I continued massaging Coop's feet, he fell asleep there on the sofa. So I just kept rubbing (and smelling) his feet for about 30 minutes. He finally snorted and woke up, and he looked at his wrist watch. Mumbling it was about time for him to go, he sat up and lowered his feet to the floor. Then he looked over at me and grinned, saying:

"That felt absolutely wonderful, Aden. Now where are my socks?"

I picked them up and handed them to him, and he pulled them on his feet. He said he hoped that his foot odor hadn't bothered me too much, and I replied that it hadn't--that I had actually found it rather pleasant. He looked me straight in the eye and said:

"That's what I thought. You really like my big feet, don't you." I admitted I did.

"Is that was gave you that big hard-on--my feet?" he asked me. I blushed furiously, for I hadn't realized that Coop knew about that.

He put an arm around my shoulders and told me not to worry about it, and he added that if I wanted to give him another foot massage next time, that would be fine with him. I felt so relieved (and excited) I couldn't believe it. Then I slyly said to him: "I'll be delighted to--but I want to tickle you some more, too, Coop."

He stood up and put his suit coat on and stuffed the tie in his breast pocked. "You really enjoy tickling my poor feet, huh?" he asked. "Well, I guess that's okay--but we'd better keep all this just between the two of us, man to man. Deal?"

I laughed happily, nodded, and shook hands with him. "Absolutely," I agreed.

Coop rang the doorbell right at seven that Friday evening, and to my surprise he wasn't wearing a suit. He had on a pullover sweater and a pair of khaki slacks. I led him upstairs, making chitchat, and then we hit the books. Frankly, I was feeling disappointed that he'd changed his clothes before he came by because I'd been fantasizing all week about how great his socks and feet would smell to me.

Around eight-thirty we took a break, and I went and brought up some sodas and popcorn Mom had made for us before she left for Grandma's house. Coop was in a playful mood--he showed me how he could toss a piece of popcorn into the air and then catch it in his mouth. He urged me to try it, but I didn't manage to catch even one piece. Coop laughed and said that was okay--"because you've got other talents, like knowing how to give a fantastic foot massage". Then he asked me if my massage parlor was open! I laughed and said it sure was.

He leaned back on the sofa and lifted his feet up on the coffee table in front of me, and I was surprised to see that he was still wearing his usual dress shoes and dark socks. I hadn't even noticed that until then. Duh! Coop must have noticed my expression or something, because he looked at me and said "What?" I told him that because he was dressed in casual clothes I thought he'd probably changed into other shoes and socks, too. No grinned at me and said: "I wouldn't do that--since you like the odour of my feet." I was stunned and delighted as hell.

He started to untie his shoelaces, but I hastily told him that I'd take care of that. He leaned back and relaxed, and he just watched me remove his shoes. He wiggled his long toes in the socks, and I couldn't resist--I leaned down and sniffed at his toes, which smelled so hot to me that I quickly got a hard-on.

"You really like that, huh?" Coop commented, and I said I did. I moved over and sat on the other end of the sofa, and Coop repositioned himself so he was leaning against the other end of the sofa and laid his socked feet in my lap. One of his heels made contact with my dick, and I couldn't help blushing furiously. "You're already hard," Coop said, and then he sort of nudged my dick with his heel--just sitting there and watching me as he did it.

It suddenly hit me that Coop wasn't just being nice to me. He was enjoying this, too. I was kind of thunderstruck, but I was determined to take the ball and run with it. So I told him I did have a hard-on, and I told him if he kept rubbing me that way, he'd make me squirt. Coop laughed and shrugged. So I said it was too bad that he didn't have a hard-on, too.

"How do you know I don't?" he asked me, looking straight into my eyes. Then he looked down at his crotch, and so did I. I could see his dick was tenting the crotch of his slacks. I didn't know what to say, and I guess I just sat there like a dummy looking at his crotch.

Coop said: " Go ahead Aden and take my socks off."

My hands were kind of shaky, but I managed to pull the OTC socks off his feet--and this time I lifted his socks up to my nose and openly sniffed them. The foot odor was really salty around the toes of the socks. I told Coop I wished he'd let me keep his socks, and Coop said: "You don't need my socks Aden, you've got my feet right there in your lap."

I sat there and sniffed all over Coop's big feet for a few minutes, and I damn near shot my load right then and there but what I really wanted to do was tickle his gorgeous masculine feet, and I told him so. He laughed ruefully and said he'd sort of hoped I had forgotten about that. Then Coop scooted down on the sofa and turned over on his stomach. His legs were so long that he rested the tops of his feet on the arm of the sofa there beside me.

"Okay, go ahead," he said. "Er but um don't tickle my feet too hard."

I had Coop's sweaty socks in my hands, and it occurred to me to use them to tie his ankles together. When he felt me doing that, he asked me:

"What're you doing Aden? Are you tying my feet together?"

"That's what I'm doing," I called out, and then I repositioned myself so that I was sitting across the back of Coop's thighs with my legs crossed under his calves.

"Oh, No Aden don't!" Coop called out sharply.

I attacked his soft arches with all ten fingers, and poor Coop burst out laughing wildly. He bucked and twisted, but I kept my hold on his legs and just tickled and tickled and tickled his wiggling feet. When my fingers tickled the base of his toes, Coop went sort of crazy, laughing uncontrollably like a maniac, and his body was twisting and jerking so hard that I couldn't hold him, and he fell off the sofa and hit the carpet. He started dragging himself away from the sofa and was kicking his legs, trying to get the socks off that I'd tied around his ankles. I rushed over and pounced on Coop's legs, and he started laughing and I wasn't even tickling him yet.

He begged me not to tickle him anymore. He said he'd had enough tickling already. I felt sorry for him, and I got off him and stood up. He sat up and began trying to untie the knotted socks, and he looked up at me with a grin on his face and said:

"Aden you are such a wuss!"

That did it. I jumped on Coop and began poking his ribs and belly, and he was so ticklish on his torso that he just sort of collapsed in helpless peels of laughter. I pushed my hands up under his sweater and really started digging my fingers into his ribs and sides. Coop went nuts, laughing like a madman. I managed to push the bottom of his sweater up under his chin, exposing his bare chest and sides, and I really tickled him without mercy. The only thing that stopped me was I suddenly came in my shorts. It felt so intense that I felt like I was going to pass out.

Coop noticed the change in my behavior, and he asked me if I was okay. Then he figured out what had happened, I guess, and he said, almost in an accusatory tone: "You shit! You shot your load, didn't you!" I just lay there on the carpet, panting, and nodded mutely.

Coop, who had remained unmarried, talked to me candidly about himself. He related that he was gay but remained deeply in the closet to protect his teaching job at the school. Coop said he had had only one minor sexual "fling" with another guy, back when he was in grad school for his M.A. He said he'd enjoyed that but hadn't met anybody else in the ten years since. He also told me that he had always thought I was a cute guy, but when I "hit" on his feet a couple weeks earlier, I had surprised the dickens out of him. He had never known a guy who had a "thing" both for his feet and for tickling him, too. He suggested we spend the weekend at his cabin out of town and I agreed immediately!

Coop had a relaxed way of talking to me so that I didn't get all up-tight or nervous. So for most of the luncheon meal we talked frankly and amiably about both his and my sexual interests. He asked me to tell him what I wanted to do with him during our weekend together, and I just let it all flow out of me. As a consequence, Coop listened closely to what I told him, and then he agreed to everything I wanted to do with him. For example, he wouldn't be wearing his dress shoes out to the lake, but he volunteered to wear an old pair of brown leather Wellington boots he'd had for years--his feet always got ripe and smelly when he wore those boots all day, he told me.

When I told Coop that I liked the natural musk of a guy's armpits, he said he wouldn't use any deodorant that weekend and when I spelled out in detail how I wanted to tickle him from head to toe, he said he'd let me do that, and he said I could tie him down on the bed for that without batting an eye. I realized that Coop wasn't telling me what he wanted to do with me, and I mentioned that to him. He got a little flustered, but he explained to me that his own life-long erotic fantasy had always been that a hot guy would physically dominate and control him, using bondage, and force him to submit to whatever the "Top" wanted him to do and he told me I would be the first guy he had ever actually experienced that with.

That's why, he said, he had agreed to me tying him up and erotically tickling him. He had already discovered that time I'd tickled the daylights out of him that it had been arousing for him, and he added that he just hoped that I would want to jack him off when I played with him at the cabin. I told him, honestly, that I'd love to jack him off, and that pleased Coop no end to hear that and limits being not to lick his feet, it tickled but too much as his cousin had done it to him to punish him once but he gave no further details and wasn't comfortable talking about it!

All our chat about feet, tickling, and sex had made me feel incredibly horny, and I decided to sort of test Coop's willingness to be submissive to me. I told him to slip his right shoe off and to put his foot between my legs against my crotch so I could feel his toes and sole rub against me. (There were tablecloths on all the tables that reached nearly down to the carpet, so I felt Coop could put his socked foot there without anyone being the wiser.) He sort of looked at me intently for a second, then shrugged and said okay. I saw him reach down to untie his right shoe and remove it under the table, and then I felt his socked foot come up between my thighs. I reached under my side of the table, grasped his sweaty foot and guided it to my crotch, and then Coop began moving his foot and careesing my erection through my pants.

The waiter came back to the table to ask if we wanted coffee, and Coop calmly ordered two, one black and one with milk and sugar for me--and the whole time he talked to the waiter, he kept rubbing his foot against my crotch. I knew I'd shoot my load soon if he kept that up, and I mutely reached under the table and seized his toes and held his foot still. The waiter left, and Coop looked at me and grinned, saying: "Don't tell me you were about to cum." I giggled and ruefully admitted I nearly had, and we both just laughed. He asked me if I was satisfied for the moment. I said I guess I was, and he withdrew his foot and slipped it back into his shoe.

Coop did ask me as we were preparing to leave the restaurant if I had "been with any others guys". I told him: "No, not like I'm going to be with you, Coop." He said "Good", paid the bill, and we left. As he was driving me back home, he proposed the weekend together. I told him that would be fine with me. I would be counting the days I told him as I got out of his car. He smiled, winked and drove off! The weekend arrived and we were in his private summer cabin in the woods in the country overlooking Lake Ontario.

I told him I wanted him to strip completely down, except to leave his socks on, and I watched him as he undressed. I thought he was in real good shape. Stripped down to his briefs and socks, he paused to ask me if I wanted the briefs off as well, and I told him I did. He pushed them down and took them off, and I got my first look at Coop's genitals. He was already semi-erect, and I saw that his dick was very respectable in size. He just stood there, watching me look at his naked body.

I told Coop to get on the bed and to lie on his back in the middle of it, and then I took the leather cuffs and put one around each of his extremities. There was an O-ring attached to each of the four cuffs, and I used rope lengths to tie each cuff close to the corner bedposts, putting Coop is a spread-eagled position. When I was tying his ankles to the bed, I could easily smell the footy ripeness of his damp white boot socks, the soles of which were discolored with his sweat. Coop had told me the truth--the boots did make his feet smell ripe.

I got totally aroused myself while I was tying Coop down, and by the time I finished binding him, he was throwing a full erection as well. His erect cock curved upward toward his belly, and it looked longer than any I'd ever seen in the locker room at school. I hesitated momentarily, not quite sure the best way to begin, and Coop told me there was a leather blindfold in the bag if I wanted to use it on him. Relieved that with it on he wouldn't be able to watch me and see that I was inexperienced in tickle topping a bound man as I played with him, I fished the blindfold out of the bag and put it on him. I saw a ball gag in the bag as well, but gagging Coop didn't interest me because I wanted to hear him laughing like made when I began tickling him.

Coop looked so hot to me, all spread out and bound naked on the bed, and I got right to it. I first took his socks off, and I smelled their salty aroma briefly. They smelled so sexy to me. I leaned down and smelled Coop's big 13's, admiring his crinkled arches and long toes. I wasn't saying anything; I was mutely enjoying the footy aroma of his sexy feet.

"You going to start on my feet?" Coop called out, apparently aware that I was down at the foot of the bed sniffing his big, soft feet. I told him that was the plan.

"Oh fuck Aden. I can't stand it on the feet," Coop told me. "You won't tickle them too long, will you?" He sounded genuinely distressed to me at that prospect, and his nervous dread only increased the erotic feelings I was having. I pulled up a ladder-back chair and sat down in it, facing the vulnerable soles of Coop big bare feet, which stuck out between the brass rods of the footboard. I deliberately didn't answer Wade. Instead I began to gently and delicately tickle his arches.

As soon as my fingertips made contact with Coop's feet, his whole body jerked in a startle reaction movement, and his feet began twitching. "Oh Fuck noo Aden!" he cried out, and I began tickling his soft soles harder. Coop's shrill laughter erupted, boiling out of him, and I made my wiggling fingers dance all over his feet. His laughter quickly became more shrill, and I explored every inch of his feet to find out his most ticklish spots. He was obviously real sensitive all over his feet, but I quickly learned that ticking his soft arches and around and on his toes caused his most frantic reactions. So I concentrated the tickling on those areas in particular, and I gradually increased the pressure of my fingers as I continued tickling Coop.

He began to let out wild, ragged peels of helpless laughter, and the staccato of his laughter steadily increased as I kept tickle torturing his feet. I was so turned on by his frantic, panicky whoops of laughter I couldn't believe it, and I kept tickling Coop without mercy. His laughter became uncontrolled and rose to what I'd call a shriek. I kept my eye on Coop's penis, and he was staying totally erect--so I knew that the tickling drove him nuts but also sexually stimulated him at the same time. I tickled Coop's big bare soles and toes for nearly a half hour, not once pausing or stopping ti give him a break. His laughter finally began to sound like he was getting hoarse, and so I finally decided to see where else his 'sweet spots' were.

When I mementarily stopped the tickling to reposition myself beside him on the bed, he kept laughing for a bit--and then he began to suck in enormous breaths of air. I relented a bit and waited to let Coop settle down before I commended tickling him again. When he cough talk, just barely, Coop babbled, pleading with me not to tickle him anymore. He swore that the tickling was too much and that he couldn't stand it. In response, I lightly stroked Coop's cock--still fully hard and erect--with a forefinger and thumb, and he gasped and moaned from the sensation of that. I told him his cock was his truth meter, and it told me by staying really hard that no matter how ticklish he was or uncontrollably he laughed, the truth was he was enjoying the tickling.

Then I sat straddling Coop's thighs and began wiggling my fingers against his sides down to his hips. He yelled "Shit!" and then exploded in helpless laughter again. His sides and stomach were another massive ticklish area on him, and I kept tickling and tormenting him for about ten minutes. He shrieked with hysterical laughter and, when he could manage the breath for it, he'd really desperately beg me to stop tickling him. His cock stayed fully erect, but I decided that it was time to mix direct sexual stimulation with the ticklle torture. I lightend the pressure of the tickling a bit, and then I began to lightly tickle and stroke his cock at the same time.

Coop squealed with pleasure, and I knew I'd hit paydirt. I continued to lightly tickle his side and torso with one hand and stimulate his cock with the other. He pushed his heels into the mattress and raised his pelvis, arching his back, trying to increase the pressure of my hand stroking his cock. And by now he was giggling and laughing, then moaning and squealing, then begging me to let him shoot his load. Occasionally, I'd dig more forcefully into Coop's side and invade his open armpits with both hands, and he'd instantly explode in helpless, raucous, ragged laughter again. I pushed a finger into Coop's belly button and really ragged it, and he literally howled with hysterical laughter. I kept his tickling and sexual torment up, and when at some point I sensed from his reaction that he was building up to shoot his load, I'd abruptly cease stroking his cock and return to tickling him with a vengeance.

I totally stopped tormenting him briefly, just long enough to retrieve from my bag the baby oil I'd brought with me, and after lubbing his cock down liberally with the oil, I began torturing Coop again. The oil made his cock much more sensitive, and he was going crazy with the overwhelming desire to cum and have an orgasm as I teased and tickled him. I called out to Coop, asking him if he wanted to cum, and he begged and pleaded with me to let him shoot over the top. Tears were rolling down his face at this point, and I figured I'd really given him a long enough ride. So I began stroking Coop's throbbing cock with more pressure, using both hands now, and in less than a minute he screamed: "I'm gonna cum!" When he exploded in a wrenching orgasm, he shoot a stream of juice that landed all over his heaving chest and even hit his chin. I'd never shot that much cum in my life, and the quantity of it amazed me. The instant he finished shooting, the friction of my hand on his cock became unbearable to him, and Coop screamed harshly, begging me to stop jacking him. So I stopped.

I was desperate to cum myself by then, and I jacked myself merely a few strokes before I went into the most intense orgasm I'd ever had before, shooting my sperm onto Coop's torso and mingling it with his own. Overwrought myself, I laid on top of him, feeling the sweat and heat of his body, and I reached up and pushed the blindfold off him. Coop blinked at the sudden light, and then he locked eyes with me. I felt spent myself, and he grinned at me and told me that had been the greatest orgasm he ever had. In the night his feet faced me secured to the bed on the pillow I put each of his feet on a pillow and I began tickling the toes as he moaned slightly when I touched them. He giggled a bit as I got under his toes and laughed a lot when I touched the arches and heels. He was giggling and I dragged my fingers up and down the soles, making his toes wriggle reflexively and then loving their sweaty smell I sucked his toes and licked the arches of his feet and nibbled on the arches to make him laugh and took control!

I began wet kissing the tip of each of Coop's bare toes. It definitely tickled, but the sensation was so strange, at first he couldn't even laugh -- he was in shock. He finally started to let out a laugh as I started sucking on his toes more and more.

"Hahaha...hahahahaha...hehehe...hehehehehe...hohoho...hohohohoho."HAHAHAHAHAH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOO!"WAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! WEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! WOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!"

Soon all bare toes of each foot in turn were in my mouth and me sucking on them. I expertly flicked my tongue between each pair of toes, licking away and tickling. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NNNNNNOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO and starting sliding my tongue side-to-side in the little crevice between his ticklish toes and the balls of his bare feet.

"It t-t-t-t-t-tickles! IT TTTTTTICKLES SO MUCH! SSSSSSO MMMMMMUCH! HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW! SSSSSSSTOP! PPPPPPLEASE! HHHHHHELP! MMMMMMURDER! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!" Coop lost it now!

I was then slowly kissing my way, soft and wet, down the outside of his bare right foot and nibbled the sole sending a shock wave of ticklish sensations through Coop's entire body, and he lost control completely.

"OH no...oh NO...HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" as I licked his sole then started slowly kissing my way up along his bare instep, softly, wetly, working my way up towards his toes. This was too much for Coop!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!"

I kissed my way across the ball of his bare foot, side to side as Coop laughed louder and louder. Coop got even louder still when I just planted my lips firmly around his sole, sucking deeply on his arch, even as my tongue licked circles in his ticklish arch and ignoring his pleas please mercy, what pleas he could manage between gales of hysterical laughter! Then moved to his left foot and told him he wanted domination, he was getting it though he said the oral tickles were too much!

I took a long, slow lick, from the heel to the tips of his toes, all along the whole length of his ticklish left bare sole. Coop let out a howl like a banshee as I took another lick, heel to toes, long and slow.

"HAHAHAHAHA! HHHHHHELP! MOOHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! MMMMMMURDER! RAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!"

I kept on licking, heel to toes, lapping at Coop's sensitive bare sole, tickling it with my tongue, a little harder and faster with each lick.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOO!"

I kept right on licking away, tongue tickling the sole of his bare sensitive left foot. Finally my licking slowed down again, until I alternated kissing and licking both bare soles, sucking and licking all of his toes which tickle tortured Coop so much and loved teasing and tormenting my teacher and knowing there would not be many if anymore chances to do so that this night I would work him over!

"Ahahahahahahaheeheeheeheeheeheehooohooohooohooohooohooo!"

My tongue tickling I would say bordered on torture for him and I enjoyed being Boss and showing him I was as he giggled and squirmed as he begged me to not use my tongue, he couldn't handle it! He had no choice as the night was still young! He could tell me in the morning if he wanted to play ever again!" I told him

"TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TEEHEEHEEHEE!HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OHNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONONONONONONO"HHHHHHELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MMMMMMURDER!AHAHHAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Please,stop! PLEASE STOP! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! Don't! DON'T FUCKIN' LICK MY FEET ANY MORE NO!HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEAHAHHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO"WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"HAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOOHOOO!"

Oh yeah he liked me taking control and that meant lots more foot fun and submission of his sweaty feet to my tongue until graduation! Then I moved State and we lost contact!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back