• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's Tickle Sarah (mf/f, explicit, nudity, sex_

FLTickling2013

TMF Poster
Let's Tickle Sarah (mf/f, explicit, nudity, sex)

My wife Sarah and I were both in our 40s and had been married for nearly 20 years. We had about the same sex life as a lot of folks our age: next to none. It wasn’t that either of us didn’t like sex, or that I didn’t think she was attractive. Quite the contrary: from my point of view Sarah was just great. She was in her late 40s, around 5’2”, with short blond hair and with a very full figure and a cute butt. She was a little chubby, but in the right places; which of us hasn’t put on a few pounds over time!

This is a story about how a lot of fantasies were fulfilled at once, and certainly not all of them mine. The catalyst was an old friend of mine named Robin. I had known Robin longer than Sarah; I had been a few years ahead of her in college, and we have kept in touch over the years. She was short and very petite; when she got her hair cut short at first glance some people mistook her for a guy. (Until they got to her butt that is; she has a really cute ass!) She was very hard to understand (for me at least). I had a crush on her when we first met; most guys did, but in my case it never got beyond that. She could flirt without seeming to, be your best friend one minute and not talk to you a week later. When she came out as bisexual I don’t think anyone was surprised, except her mother. And maybe not even her… But we stayed in touch after we moved away from college, and we would still exchange Christmas cards and fairly regular phone calls, texts and emails.

I never hid my calls from my wife, but I didn’t always tell her what we talked about. Sometimes it was just gossip, sometimes the conversation got more…intimate. Robin would talk about whom she was seeing or sleeping with, but she was especially interested in what Sarah and I did. In the bedroom. Robin had met Sarah several times over the years, and she thought my wife was “cute”. I asked one time if she thought Sarah was “cute” in a sexy way. “Oh yeah!” was all she said: Robin liked older women who were a bit curvy. And I did send her pictures of my wife. The first one was pretty generic, but with a little encouragement I sent her some that were more...revealing.

Another thing (other than my wife) that Robin and I had in common was tickling. It kinda came up by accident: I mentioned a very tame tickling scene in a movie, and Robin said she thought that was hot. Really, really hot.

Robin came to visit us from time to time, and one time when she was in town my wife suggested she stay with us.

One day after work, I was sitting at the computer and Robin came into the bedroom and handed me a DVD. "This oughta give you something to think about." I frowned and put it on.

“Now if your feet are REALLY sensitive, this must tickle like hell…” followed by a burst of laughter, and my wife’s voice saying “STOP IT. Really Robin, please…” It was shot from the webcam atop the computer in our bedroom. My wife was on her tummy facing away from the computer with Robin sitting on top of her legs, holding her down and facing her feet. Sexy enough, but what was even sexier was that while Robin was wearing a sports bra and shorts, my wife was handcuffed face down on the bed in just a pair of floral print panties.

“Please? Please tickle you some more?” “NO!” But she proceeded to gently stroke my wife’s foot with an index finger, provoking just an outburst of laughter. "Haaahaaa." “Oh, that kinda tickles? What about this one?” And she proceeded to gently stroke the other foot. “AHAAAhaa. Please stop!” my wife gasped between bursts of laughter. Now honestly I was getting turned on when I saw Robin reach behind her and almost absently start to stroke the back of my wife’s leg. My wife spread her legs a bit and Robin started to caress the inside of her thigh. Now I should mention that my wife had a lesbian relationship before we were married, so the idea of a woman touching her didn’t freak her out. And of course I had told Robin all about this.

Robin turned around so she was facing the headboard and started to massage my wife’s shoulders. She bent over and kissed my wife’s ear said, “I think you have a really great butt.” (And it was true...) “Thanks…I think,” was my wife’s response, muffled by the pillow. "I think you should let me take your panties off, just to see for sure." "Oh nonono.!"

"No? C'mon, its just us girls here!" And Robin proceeded to straddle her and start to rub her shoulders, and then slid her hands down to her hands down to her ribs. She started to caress her sides gently, making my wife laugh. "Haaha.." and then my wife said something I didn't catch. "Oh, ok. Here." And Robin slid off Sarah and, with her back to the bedroom door, slipped out of her sports bra. Next she unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to the floor. "Now we're both down to panties." She sat back down on the bed. "Oh wait..." and slipped off her underwear. "Now there's just you." As I said, she was had a petite figure and cute butt...

"Let me up now. Please!" said Sarah. "No way, not till you let me take off your underwear." Robin started to kiss the back of her neck and lick down her spine to the tops of her panties. My wife groaned a bit and arched her back. Robin sat cross legged across Sarah's calves, facing her feet.. "Now let's see, where were we... You have such cute feet." She took a finger and ran it up Sarah's sole. "DDDon't..HAHAHAH! Stop it!" "Kitchy Kitchy..." tickling both feet at once. "HAHAHAheeHaahaHAA" Sarah was thrashing around so much it looked like she was humping the bed. "Haa pplease HHHaahhHAAAA ssttop..HHHaaaah..II"ll Hahaha yell HAHAHAH for help!!"

Robin stopped. "Oh, we can't have THAT can we?" She got off the bed, went into our closet and came out with something, a fabric belt from a bathrobe. Sarah was just getting her breath back, and said, "Now untie me. HEY!!" Robin started tying one end of the belt around her ankles, pulling them together and tying the other end to the bottom of the bed. She walked over to our bureau and opened one of the lower drawers. She had to bend over to do it; I enjoyed the view, tan lines and all! She rummaged around for a second and then came up with a plain white pair of panties and lacy black ones. She held up the black ones, "Cute, I'd love to see you in these." She dropped the black ones, came over to the bed and draped herself over my wife's shoulders. "So here's the deal: I'm going to tickle you 'till I get you out of your underwear." "Aw come on...Well, I won't let you! I'll scream first!" But she was laughing as she said it.

"That's why I got out your underwear. I'll gag you and tickle you half to death until you do what I want." "NO way!!" and clamped her mouth shut. Robin nuzzled Sarah's ear and said "Aw c'mon. You have a naked girl here that just wants to undress you..." Sarah shook her head, but Robin brushed aside her hair and proceeded to kiss the back of her neck. She reached her hand down and began to caress my wife's side. As my wife struggled and tried to keep her mouth shut Robin began tickling her. Sarah tried to keep her mouth shut, making noises and rocking back and forth. Finally: "HAHAHAH mmph!" She said as Robin put the rolled up panties into her mouth. "Now. Last chance..." Sarah shook her head. "Ok, you asked for it..." Robin straddled her (making sure the camera got a great view of her butt when she climbed on). She started by massaging Sarah's shoulders and then working her way down her back, rubbing the muscles. When she got down to the small of Sarah's back Robin bent over further and began to lick the small of her back while Sarah moaned a bit. Robin stopped, put her arms over her head and stretched, and while she was petite, it did show very hard nipples. Robin was loving this. And so was I.

Then she began to stroke Sarah's sides, lightly at first, then with all five fingers. Even muffled by the gag I could hear my wife start to giggle, then laugh. "MMaHAAHAHAHaa!!" "Tickle tickle. C'mon, ready to give in yet?" Sarah shook her head violently, prompting more intense tickling. "HAHAHAHAH hehhe" said Sarah. Then Robin stopped and stretched out on top of her so she could hold she could hold her hands and rest her head next to my wife's while she was straddling Sarah butt. At first I thought she was kissing her but I realized she was whispering in her ear. Sarah shook her head and Amy sat up sighing. "Ok, if you say so." She turned around and knelt over her calves. "Hm... let's see..." Robin ran a finger up one sole and Sarah burst out laughing, and then down the other sole. "MMMphph! HAHAHAAHAA!!!" All the while Robin kept up a steady monologue: "Oh, does that tickle? What about this? Kitchy, kitchy..." And she kept relentlessly stroking and ticking Sarah's helpless feet. "HAHAAAHAheeHAA." Finally, she stopped. Robin turned around and began to massage Sarah's shoulders. "You know, I can keep this up all afternoon... all you have to do is let me take off your panties to make it stop."

By this point, Sarah's face was flushed and her hair was damp with sweat. Weakly, she nodded. Without waiting for her to change her mind Robin slid her underwear down to her ankles, untied her feet, pulled her panties off and tossed them on the floor. Sarah stretched, arched her back and bent her one knee so that her legs were spread. Robin tickled her side and when she turned over to get away, Robin rolled her over so she was face up, and tied her feet to the bed posts so that her legs were spread. Robin laid down beside her so that the camera could see them both. She pulled off the panties gag out of my wife's mouth but before she say anything Robin kissed her - not a peck on the cheek but a full french kiss. After a second or two Sarah responded. Robin licked her own fingers, then gently ran her fingers over one of Sarah's breasts to her nipple ("Your nipples are hard as rocks."), and on to her belly button. Robin paused there, caressing it gently. "You have such a cute belly button..." "Thanks...heehehee." She giggled as Robin tickled her navel. "Hey! You said..hah..you would... heeheh...stop if I let you take my underwear off...HAHHAHAHA." "Did not. I just said I wouldn't stop till you did."

"HAHAHAA" My wife burst out as Robin ran her fingers over her ribs. "I just wanted to get you face up anyway." "WWhy?" Robin leaned over and whispered something in her ear. "Oh!" said Sarah, "well, I guess I don't have much choice..." "You don't have ANY choices sweetie," said Robin. She slid her hand from Sarah's belly button lower, until she was lightly caressing her between her legs. "Jeez, you're wet. And your nipples are hard as rocks..." Sarah was shifting around on the bed a bit, back and forth. Robin started stroking her, and Sarah let out a whimper. "Oh, no, we can't have that..." Robin said, and she leaned and kissed her. Sarah kissed back, and while her tongue was in Robin's mouth Robin slipped her middle finger inside her. The effect was immediate and electric. Sarah arched her back as much as she could tied up as she was and tried to spread her legs even wider. Robin stopped kissing her and said, "Wow!" She started kissing Sarah's breast, and slowly moving her finger in and out of her. Sarah was rocking in time to Robin's hand.

Robin slid up so she could kiss my wife (which gave me a nice shot of her butt). She whispered something I couldn't hear, and my wife shook her head. "No. Its just not something I'm into." "Well, maybe later..." With that she slowly kissed and licked her way down Sarah's body, pausing at her belly button. Robin paused there a moment and Sarah struggled a bit, seemingly torn between laughing and seriously enjoying herself. And then Robin moved lower, and Sarah lay back and didn't laugh at all.

The CD went blank there...

End Part 1

Last edited:
I change it from time to time as something new occurs to me. Any thoughts on where you would like it to go?

More tickling on Sarah and a lot of orgasm denial? Idk that's just what I like take it whatever direction you want

Great story! Very descriptive and well written. I love the idea of tickling mature women.

Can't wait to see more from you! Perhaps Sarah can get her revenge on Robin.

Thank you for your kind comments!! I am working on a sequel now...

The best of the holiday seasons to everyone!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back