• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to deal with a cocky guy(fff/m)

SwirlingFeathers

Disclaimer: All characters are fictional and made up by me. All are 18+

“It was so nice of you to drop by, Serena”.

The three girls, Michelle, Tiffany and Serena were hanging out at Tiffany’s house along with Jordan. Michelle was dressed in a white tank top with a white mini-skirt, Tiffany was wearing navy shorts with a turquoise sleeveless buttoned shirt and Serena had a sleeveless pink and white shirt with light blue shorts. The rest of the gang, a group of about 10 people, were busy with schoolwork and went out to study and procrastinate.

They were all sitting on the couch, relaxing and watching TV, when Jordan came in. Jordan had on blue jeans with a matching light blue T-shirt.

“Hey, come on. Why did take my seat, Michelle?”

“You left, so it’s not your seat anymore, genius”. Michelle stuck out her tongue at Jordan.

Jordan, being the greedy, selfish person that he was, tried squeezing onto the couch. The girls all groaned and shifted aside. Finally, Jordan was able to make it and immediately grabbed the remote to watch his favourite TV show.

“C’mon Jordan, we don’t want to watch that.”

Jordan ignored Tiffany and continued on.

Tiffany said out loud, “Boy, I’m glad the only guy here with us is the most annoying and selfish one.”

Jordan continued to ignore her.

This infuriated Tiffany and the rest of the girls but they stopped talking. To Jordan at least.

Tiffany angrily whispered to Serena, “How can you put up with guy? It’s tiring to just be his friend and you’re his sister!”

Serena said, “He’s not that bad. He’s very fun at times. But if you want revenge...”

Tiffany grew interested, “Keep talking.”

“When I got mad at Jordan, there was only one way I could get him to listen to me: by tickling him. He’s very ticklish.”

Tiffany then had a wicked grin on her face.

“Follow my lead” while Serena nodded.

Michelle was out of the loop but she could see Tiffany’s evil grin and knew she was planning something. She couldn’t wait to see what it was.

Serena stood up and walked in front of Jordan.

Just as Jordan was about to tell Serena to stop blocking his view, Tiffany poked him in the side with her long nails.

“NNN...HA”

Jordan squirmed and reached to his right side, to block off Tiffany’s arm.

“Are you ticklish, Jordan?” Tiffany mocked.

Without waiting for an answer, she quickly jabbed him in the sides again causing him to jump a few centimeters in the air and shriek.

Serena giggled at Jordan’s torment and came in from the front, pushing Jordan back onto the couch and then tickling his armpits.

When Jordan moved his arms to defend his pits from Serena’s ambush, she expertly moved her fingers to his neck. At the same time, Tiffany poked Jordan hard in his sides. The tickling from all directions caused Jordan to squirm everywhere as if he was undergoing electric shock.

Jordan knew the tickling would wear him down and if this continued on, he wouldn’t even be able to get free. The idea of being trapped and made completely helpless by two females, one of whom was his younger sister, was incredibly embarrassing. This idea gave him a huge burst of strength.

He decided to use this newfound strength to buck forward and to the right, hoping to throw Tiffany and Serena off of him. He thought that, once he did that, he would have a chance to make a run for it. He knew, despite being a bit tired from the tickling, he could still outrun them and even leave the house if he had to.

The plan worked...sort of. Tiffany and Serena were thrown back, and for just a few brief seconds, Jordan couldn’t feel their fingers all over his body, tickling his incredibly sensitive skin. He was very relieved and was about to make a run for it. The hope in his eyes was so huge that someone would think he was a prisoner who was about to escape prison. Then again, in a way, he sort of was a prisoner. A prisoner who was continuously tortured by tickling, he thought.

Suddenly, he felt several jabs in his left side followed by a slight tickling of his ribs and felt Michelle push into him. He laughed and fell sideways onto the couch.
While still tickling poor Jordan’s ribs and sides, Michelle taunted, “Sorry Jordan, you’re not getting out of here that easily.”

Jordan felt true anguish at being unable to escape and knew he was doomed. He wouldn’t be able to handle three girls tickling him all at once. He even felt like crying, since he was so close to escape too.

Meanwhile, Tiffany and Serena recovered and resumed their relentless tickling.

In unison, they yelled, “Laugh for us some more Jordan. We love to hear you laugh!”

Jordan obediently obeyed and barked helplessly.

“AHH....AHHHH....AHAHAHAH”

All 30 fingers continued tickling him, without stop. Serena went for his neck/armpits while Tiffany and Michelle continued tickling his ribs and sides. Jordan found himself unable to move, as Tiffany and Michelle were squeezing in on him from the sides, while Serena stood in front of him, trapping him where he was.

Jordan’s face continued growing more and more red, and his temper flared out of control. He might have been rude to them, but this was completely cruel. He thought that his friends and most of all, Serena, didn’t know how much this was hurting him, otherwise they would have stopped.

“AAH....SSTTAAPP. HHUURRTTTSSS” he managed to get out, though rather difficultly.

He assumed his “friends” and sister would stop upon hearing this, but they kept going, even Serena.

While now scratching his sides like one would scratch a pet, Tiffany said, “We don’t care. We’re having fun here, Jordan. And you deserve this, you big meanie. This will cut you down to size.”

Michelle said, “We’re not going to stop, Jordan. Not even if you pee your pants”. Michelle giggled at the thought of this.

Jordan now looked shocked. He realized his bladder was actually quite full and he wouldn’t be able to hold it in, if this kept up.

Noticing this, Michelle cheered. “Jordan, are you actually going to pee your pants?”

She nodded to Serena and Tiffany, as a signal for them to tickle Jordan harder. They laughed in unison and taunted, “We’re gonna make you pee your pants, Jordan! What do you think of that?”

Jordan still struggling to get words out said, “Y...AHAHA...OU’RE EEE...AHAHA...EVVVVILL!”

“That’s not very nice, Jordan! Time for you to get more punishment!”

Serena, who was now straddling Jordan with her small frame to prevent him from escaping, dug twice as hard into Jordan’s pits and whenever he managed to find the strength to protect them, she switched over to his neck and rapidly wiggled her fingers over it. Tiffany and Michelle continued working Jordan’s sides and ribs, switching from poking and prodding them, to squeezing them tightly to keep Jordan on his toes.

“BAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Jordan grew more and more scared as he realized it was only going to be a few more seconds of tickling until he wet himself. He thought about how embarrassing it would be if he wet himself in front of 3 girls and how it was even worse due to the fact that the reason he wet himself would be because of those 3 girls. Jordan never lost to a girl at anything before and he was determined not to let them break him and win this time.

Again, he mustered up all his remaining strength and managed to throw himself off the couch, knocking the 3 girls aside.

He fell onto the ground hard, knocking the breath out of him. He was exhausted at this point and couldn’t even get up. He tried crawling away hoping to put some distance between himself and the tickle-crazed females but before he could even move a few inches, he felt a pair of hands grab his ankles and slowly pull him back towards his impending doom.

“NOOOOOOO! Stop, please! It hurts!”

Instead of a response, the girls all looked at each other and laughed evilly in unison. “AHAHAHAHA! You’re never going to get away from us, Jordan!”.

Jordan tried to escape from the hands pulling his ankles, but before he knew it, he felt the weight of someone sitting on his back, pinning him to the floor.

Tiffany gave out a loud giggle and gave Jordan a few spanks, causing him to howl and jerk away. However, he couldn’t get far and wouldn’t have gotten loose even if he hadn’t been tickled beforehand, as it was difficult to throw someone off when they were on your back.

“Bad Jordan! Bad!” as she continued to spank him a few more times.

Meanwhile, Michelle walked over to his feet and asked Serena, “Are our poor wittle baby’s feet ticklish?”

“Very! Try it out yourself, Michelle!”

“I will” she said and laughed.

She gave Jordan a few good, quick scratches causing him to yelp and buck upwards.

Satisfied, she said, “Alright, let’s continue playing with our ticklish little boy here!”

She and Tiffany were about to dig in when Serena spoke up, “Wait!”.

Jordan suddenly felt hope for the first time since they started tickling him while Michelle and Tiffany frowned.

“I hope you’re not having second thoughts about this, Serena.”

“Yeah. Are you feeling sorry for him? Just remember that this is just for fun and...”

Serena interrupted, “It’s not that. Don’t you two remember that we were going to make him pee?”

“So?”

“So, let’s flip him back up so that we can watch it happen!”

Jordan hopes vanished just like that. “How can my own sister being enjoying this?” he wondered.

Michelle and Tiffany smiled. “You’re right. I like the way you think Serena” as Serena smiled back in return, a symbol that she decided to join her fellow girlfriends rather than her brother.

“My brother needs a lesson in humility. And what better way to teach him that than by making him laugh helplessly!”

“By 3 girls nonetheless. How does it feel to have your masculinity taken away by 3 cute, little girls, Jordan?” Michelle taunted.

“When I get up, you’re all dead!” he threatened.

“He’s lost it now” Tiffany giggled.

“Come on, let’s flip him over!”

Jordan felt his wrists and ankles being grabbed and soon, the girls managed to flip him around, so that he was face-up now. Normally, he could have escaped but he was much too exhausted from the tickle torture he just endured.

Michelle sat on Jordan’s ankles, facing his feet. Serena sat up high on Jordan’s chest. Finally, Tiffany straddled Jordan’s waist. Before she did, she noted Jordan’s erection poking out of his jeans.

“Aww, Jordan seems to be having fun!” she and the other girls laughed.

“If you’re a good boy, I might help you with that Jordan” Michelle said.

With that, they resumed tickling Jordan.

“NOOHOHOOHOHO” he laughed.

“Pee those pants for us, Jordan!”

Jordan struggled and tried his hardest to prevent that but it was no use. His bare feet were being scratched at by Michelle, who alternated between curling up Jordan’s toes with one hand and digging deeply into his soles, lightly scratching his arches and sucking his toes. Tiffany kept squeezing Jordan’s sides, with each squeeze causing him to buckle up and laugh. When she got tired of that, she scratched at his tummy and even lifted his shirt up, and swirled her finger around his belly button. Finally, she went up towards his ribs and performed a rib count, poking him and forcing him to laugh each time. Last but not least, Serena fluttered her fingers over Jordan’s neck, causing him to sway his head from side to side, which Serena found cute. Of course, she also attacked his armpits, not withdrawing them for even a moment when Jordan squeezed his arms together to defend them.

Suddenly, Michelle felt her ass getting wet and turned around.

“Hey girls! Look at this!”

Tiffany and Serena turned around to see Jordan’s pants getting wet.

Jordan’s face turned beet red and he just wanted to dig a hole and bury himself inside it, so that the humiliation could end.

However, this was not to be, as Michelle, Tiffany and even Serena laughed and laughed, taunting and teasing Jordan for being a baby that could not even hold his bladder in.

“Awwww, you poor wittle baby!”

“You need a diaper, you poor baby?”

The taunting caused Jordan to weep this time. He couldn’t even get angry anymore. This was simply beyond cruel.

When they finished mocking him after a good ten minutes, they looked at each other.

“I don’t want to stop tickling our poor baby here. He’s just so cute and powerless. But I’m getting hungry.”

“We’re all hungry”, Tiffany noted. “But we have Jordan in such a good position right here.” Tiffany was still straddling Jordan, a position that gave her excitement.

It was Serena that came up with a solution. “Do you have something we could tie Jordan up with?”

Tiffany nodded and Serena continued. “Let’s tie him to your bed. He’ll be even more helpless then and we can take bathroom and eating breaks.”
They agreed but Michelle realized a problem, “There’s no way we can lift him upstairs when he’s awake.”

Tiffany and Serena grinned at each other. “Let’s tickle him to sleep then.”

Jordan raged for the last time, “YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING EVIL! STOP...HAHAAHAHA”

The tickling resumed from the trio and it was not long before Jordan passed out. After all, he had just endured a few hours worth of tickling beforehand and it was not long before he gave out completely.
The three girls then grabbed hold of him and began to lift him to the second floor...

To be continued.

Wonderful story!
In the continuation, I very much hope that he will be tied up quite securely and kept prisoner for days (or even weeks) of extreme tickle torture. :devil:
PS: Great first post. Congratulations on joining the posting members of the TMF. :D

Wonderful story!
In the continuation, I very much hope that he will be tied up quite securely and kept prisoner for days (or even weeks) of extreme tickle torture. :devil:
PS: Great first post. Congratulations on joining the posting members of the TMF. :D

Wow!! Really great Story!!

Aww, thanks you two. Also, when I post my subsequent chapters, how do I do it? Should I start a new thread? Edit my original post? Or just post in this thread?

Aww, thanks you two. Also, when I post my subsequent chapters, how do I do it? Should I start a new thread? Edit my original post? Or just post in this thread?

Do it in a new thread labeled the title part 2. It's more exciting for readers!!!

Do it in a new thread labeled the title part 2. It's more exciting for readers!!!
Also, have a link back to part one at the top of part two, so somebody who missed part one can find it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back