• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bullying brother bullied M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Greg knelt at Allen's feet in the warm black nylon socks as his elder brother tried to move his size 14 feet away from him but drunk and drugged up Greg told him that he put up and shut up or he'd tell their father about his habit and no love lost between them, Allen knew Greg would.

"Allen seems you are in a ticklish situation again bro' and so guess you must like me playing with your feet and Mmmm socks as ever smelling good bro' and warm so sensitive as I like them Hmmm fuck yeah real raunchy feet!" taunted 18 yr old Greg

"Hahahahahha,stop itHahaha-I-I can't take that shit!

"Sure you can bro' I mean I don't see you have much choice but let's get these socks off and really work you over!"

Greg peeled off 23 yr old Allen's socks and then gently ran a finger up n' down each sole as both feet squirmed

"H-heyThat ticklesHAHAHAHA!" Yelled Allan

Tickle?That...tickles?" said Greg as he danced his fingers up and down Allen's soles.

Allen bucked and kicked as Greg winked at him stroking both soles slowly and lightly and spider walking his fingers first all over Allen's right foot then his left one."

Allen by this time,was in hysterics"HAHAHAHAHAHA!Please stop!Hahahaha!!I can't stand be'in tickled AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAHHHHAHAHAHNOOOOOOO!"

There was no stopping Greg as he slowly tickled every inch of Allan's big feet

"NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAnot myfeetnotmyfeetHHAHAHHAHAI'm begg'in HAHAHA!!"

"Allen bro' save it you used to bully me all the time remember and not my fault I inherited like Dad non ticklish size 12 feet but you got the bigger ticklish ones like Mom's but since you did payback is real fun so bro your feet be'in ticklish isn't my problem, it's yours!"

"N-no bro' please c'mon no way-don't tickle my feet--don't touch my feet!"

"Oh is bro' ticklish, let's see if bro's feet are ticklish tonight as they were last night as they are everynight I choose to mess with them!" Greg taunted and tickled his bro's feet very softly,slowly,faster and faster!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAShiiiiiiit!nooooooohahahahaha!HAHAHAHA!"

"Oh bro' these feet are ticklish, they're so fuckin' ticklish and the light strokes here under your toes they're killers, yeah wiggle those toes for me bro'" Greg teased

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-OOOOOHAHAHA!"

"You know bro' love these big, sweaty feet and Hmm these socks worn tonight by you but Mmmm fuck your bare feet smell awesome and you know how I love the taste of them, imagine if Meredith knew the nights you were not sleeping with her, your feet were enjoyed by your kid brother who loves their smell. taste and ticklishness. Then Greg licked Allan's soles lightly.

"NOOOOOO!!!HAHAHAHAHATHAT"S SADISTIC!!AAHAHA! giggled Allan NO!Not my feet oh please NOOO MY FEETTOO TICKLISH!!"

"C'mon bro all I'm doing is giving your dirty, smelly n' sweaty feet a wash a lickle all over and it's important to do as it makes tickling them wasier as my fingers stroking these soles slide up n' down them in the lube of my saliva and I get to taste my bro's sexy feet and yeah feel this, probe in between each of your toes and stroke your arches "Tickle,tickle,tickle"...

Allen was screaming with laughter but knew Greg would not stop!

"Mmmmm,the tops of your feet,the ankles,the toes,the arch,the heel,all ticklish--are'nt they bro'--tickle,tickle--are'nt they,hmmmm?" taunted Greg

All Greg's fingers attacked his elder bro' Allen's feet feet as Greg managed to speak

"YEEEES THEY'RE TICKLISH!!HAHAHAHA!!I'm ticklish as hell okay?HAHAHAHAHA!NOW PLEEEEEASE STOOOOP!!!I'm go'in out of my freak'in--HAHAHAHAHA--MIND!

"I know bro' and it's great seeing you squirm and hearing you beg and plead and oh look Allen here's the feather and we know how tortuous the quill end is dragged up n' down and across the soles of your feet bro"

Suddenly Allen was consumed with sensations, the feather and fGreg's fingers stroking his soles and toes forcing laugh after laugh out of him as they raked up and down the soles of his feet!

HAHAHAHA--OH_OH_OH_it;s to-hahaha-too muchHAHAHAHA--Stop tickling my feet!!HAHAHAHA! HAHAHHAHAHAHA!

"Olay bro' let's give these feet some soft caresses and just tease these toes a little caressed and lightly taunt these soles causing tortured giggles from Allen

"Oh you know Allen with Dad on duty tonight I figure I'm gonna spend a long time with these feet so you will suffer a good few hours bro' so imagine my fingers raking up n; down your bare soles and maybe putting lotion on them later and rniing the hairbrush along your soles vigorously as you shriek and howl being such a ticklish pussy on these feet!

Soon Allen was laughing like crazy and gasping for breath and did something I knew was devasting for him. I got a couple pipe cleaners and ran them between his toes. He couldn't stand that so Greg enjoyed, relished sujecting Allen's toes to them. Then Greg slowly began to run his fingers over the soles of his elder brother's bare feet and used the screwdriver and touched the cold metal tip to each sole in turn. The screwdriver began it's trail up the extremely sensitive right sole and scraping ever so slowly so his foot spasmed and twitched as the tip contacted all the zones of extreme sensitivity and when it reached under Allen's toes, Allen had lost the plot!

"Fuck Allen that really gets to you everytime bro' and ready as it's time to work on this left foot!"

Greg took the screwdriver and beginning at Allen's left heel, drew it vertically across the sole of Allen's foot from top to bottom and then repeated this motion, trekking up Allen's foot a little bit more each time. The more Greg did this, the more spasmodically Allen's foot twitched! Then Greg explored both soles of Allen's feet with his tongue as Allen desperately struggled, twitched and laughed like a madman. Then swapped hands, tongue and screwdriver and got the hairbrush and both feet then coated with oil and Allen felt the bristles of this torturous instrument run from his heel to the toes on his left foot and the sensation drove him absolutely mad. Then, very very slowly, the brush went down Allen's right foot.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle yeah torture isn't it Allen!" taunted Greg as he ran the hair brush all over his incredibly sensitive soles and toes of his bare feet. Greg continuously teased Allan's feet as he was screaming and begging for his brother to stop!

A wave of tickles surged through Allen and his whole body bucked in response to the tickling of both of his feet simultaneously with the electric toothbrush. Greg repeated this torment on his elder brother's feet as if to test the fact that his soles were still sensitive and seriously tickle tortured the area just below Allen's madly wriggling toes. Being the extremely ticklish person that he was even light tickles made him immediately tense, laugh and plead for Greg to stop.

As usual by now Allen was pleading and begging between fits of laughter for the torment to end but this only encouraged Greg who showed his elder brother the vibrator and then activated it and subjected Allen to it and soon he was begging hysterically for his kid brother to stop torturing him but Greg progressed with the tickling torment saying to Allen he so loved making him suffer tickling torture as he ran his fingers with the metal tips on each finger all over both soles.

Allen hysterically begging for the tickling to end but Greg told his brother he couldn't stop until he'd made him really sream and then tickled both of his elder brother's feet with his fingers with metal caps on them and teased both feet until Allen did scream!
Allen was a total wreck when Greg finished after a good few hours and told his elder brother that it having been the most intense session yet and then called his mate Karl.

"Hi Mate , listen you want to help me, I got Allen tied up, yeah Allen and my big bro's real ticklish, I mean off the chart ticklish so figured if you're not busy, Dad's out on call all night, we can have fun with Allen, is that cool - okay great, see you in a minute Karl!" Greg smiled at Allen as he replaced his socks saying now he was going to really be tickled and sweaty warm feet most ticklish so the socks would be off again soon! Karl arrived and for the following three or four hours Allen was a blubbering mess and pleading, yelling and begging inter-mixed with his constant laughter being tickle tortured!

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back