• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Prom Night" Part 1 (mmmmmm/ffffff)

swfake

"Prom Night" Part 1

Tim and his longtime girlfriend, Kara, were out for a romantic evening in the city. Tim was a young tickle video producer and had been working on starting his own business for a couple years now, still trying to work his way up to the upper ranks of the industry. He worked a normal day time job and then put in tons of extra hours at night and on the weekends trying to find women that were willing to be tickled on camera. Far more often than not, the ladies rejected his offer, some in very rude terms. But he didn't let that stop him; he was constantly asking around and introducing himself to potential ticklees for his videos.

Kara had been dating Tim for a few years. They were a natural fit. Kara had girl-next-door good looks and was easy-going, fun, and relaxed. She preferred to wear t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers and had a slightly nerdy, fangirl vibe to her. And most importantly for the success of their relationship, Kara was totally down with Tim's sexual interests. She didn't find his love for feet or tickling weird at all; she was very accepting and accommodating. Kara wasn't off-the-wall ticklish, which may have also contributed to why she was able to date a guy with a tickle fetish for so long. If they were sitting on a couch watching a movie, Tim would often pull her legs up onto his lap, peel off her socks, and lightly tickle her feet for the whole movie. It didn't bother Kara; she cherished the attention and kind of enjoyed the feeling.

This evening, Tim and Kara were dressed nicely. It was a pleasant, warm spring evening. Still early; there was plenty of time before the sun would set. They had just been seated at a small table in a busy restaurant. Kara had suggested they go to a nice dinner and then a movie as part of Tim's belated birthday celebration. Tim was appreciative; it had been a rough week. He just couldn't seem to find anyone to use in his videos. As Tim and Kara talked and laughed over appetizers, a large, well-dressed group could be heard in the lobby. The couple looked over at the hostess stand and saw it was a group of about a dozen high school students walking in, clearly dressed up for a dance. The guys wore tuxedos that obviously had not been tailored for them personally and the girls all wore beautiful, brightly-colored dresses.

The first girl to walk in was Regina walking in front of her date, Kyle. She was 5' 6", a brunette with pale skin, and a cheerleader at her high school. She wore a flowing dark red dress that came down to her ankles. Her open-toed black heels showed along the bottom of the dress. In front, the dress dipped down into a deep V shape, exposing a strip down the middle of her torso. The fabric that covered her breasts became narrow as it went up and clasped behind her neck. Her dark hair had been styled and put up professionally. She was a candidate for prom queen that night and walked around with an air that screamed "pompous spoiled brat". Her lively brown eyes seemed to be always scanning everyone she contacted, looking for a weakness to exploit or make fun of later to other girls. In short, the queen bitch of her class.

The next girl Tim noticed was a tall, stunning redhead named Makayla with her date, Zach. Standing at 5' 8" tall, her pale skin and deep red hair contrasted perfectly with her dark green, tight-fitting prom dress that came down to her shins. She had on dark green heels, a glittering necklace, and bright red lipstick. Makayla had a thin, lean figure and was a dancer for her high school. She wasn't as naturally bitchy as her friend Regina but she definitely played the games high school girls play and was well known for stealing boyfriends with her good looks.

Behind that couple was Taylor, the head gossiper of the school and another candidate for prom queen. With her was her date, Dylan. Taylor was always super nice and cheerful to everyone, a very pleasant young lady to be around. But her only vice was that she ALWAYS had to be talking about somebody else. It was almost never done for malicious reasons though; Taylor was considered naive and had a bubbly personality. She had short blond hair that stylishly hugged the sides of her round face and short side-swept bangs. Taylor had mesmerizing bright, blue eyes, was 5' 5", and had lightly tanned skin. Her strapless brown dress with its gold lacey pattern hugged her impressive chest and relaxed a little down toward her ankles, showing off her brown heels. Taylor was thicker than most of her twiggy friends but it suited her perfectly; she looked more like a full-figured model as opposed to being out of shape. She was a little extra plump in all the right places and still looked toned thanks to her tan, which she religiously got every other week at a tanning salon.

Next in the door was Sadie, and her date, Trevor. Sadie was 5' 6", had curly almost black hair, and naturally tan skin. She played tennis and had an attractive curvy figure but neither of those facts were what got her in with this crowd. Sadie had been friends with a lot of these girls since childhood and despite her shy, quiet demeanor, was ushered into high school royalty by association. Lucky for her, she developed a decent chest later on that started to get her a lot of attention from boys. As she started getting older, she exchanged her shyness for confidence as she started racking up dates. Sadie's naturally tan skin contrasted beautifully with her turquoise dress that fell down to her ankles, exposing her white open-toed heels. Sadie's dress covered her chest and sternum and clasped behind her neck, leaving her arms bare. She had part of her rich, dark hair straightened and hanging down with the rest curled and placed in an updo.

Filing in next was a cute brunette with mousy features named Tiffany, and her date, Chase. Tiffany was on the cheerleading squad with Regina, whom she idolized. She was part of Regina's inner circle of bratty friends. She had dated only a few guys previously and had been dating Chase for over a year now. Tiffany was wearing a strapless pink dress that covered her black open-toed heels. Her hair was up in a professional updo and she wore a glittering large, full necklace that lay across most of her sternum and tapered to a point near her cleavage line. Tiffany was a nice enough girl but had been elevated to her high status amongst her peers when guys started noticing her massive rack, unusually large and full given her otherwise petite figure.

The last girl to walk in was Tiffany's best friend, Jenna, and her date, Ian. Jenna was 5' 6", tan, played basketball, and ran track. Her energetic personality and contagious laugh made her a hit in class and at parties. Her bleach blonde hair was down except for an elegant bump in the front that perfectly captured her wild demeanor. Jenna had on a white, tight-fitting dress that came down to her knees. One side of it tapered down further for style. The dress was supported by a strap that went over her left shoulder in a toga style. Jenna was sporting long, dangly earrings as well.

"Oh crap! It's a Saturday, isn't it? I bet that's a group going to prom later," Kara said with a slightly miffed expression. "They sound super obnoxious. Please don't seat them next to us. Please don't seat them next to us," Tim muttered over and over under his breath, making Kara giggle a little. Unfortunately, the hostess picked up a stack of menus and ushered the group over near Tim and Kara's table. They sat down at a series of tables that had been cleared and pushed together. Clearly the group had made a reservation. Tim's chair was knocked forcefully as one of the guys tried to squeeze past him. "Oh, sorry dude!" Tim rolled his eyes at Kara, making her giggle further at their misfortune.

Tim felt his intimate dinner had been crashed by the noisy group of high schoolers. Tim and Kara's conversation was sparse because it was so difficult to talk over the nearby chorus of jokes, laughter, and gossip. The couple easily deduced the high schoolers were all seniors based on their talk of which colleges they had gotten into and their plans for moving away after the summer. They also figured correctly that each person in the prom group was part of the first or second tier of "popular kids" at whatever high school they attended based on little snippets they overheard. The server politely handed Tim his check and the prom group's check quickly followed.

As Tim and Kara were about to stand up, they overheard one of the guys panic as he showed the bill to the rest of the group. "Uh oh, looks like they should have gone somewhere cheaper," Kara said as she looked over Tim's shoulder at them. Tim and Kara overheard bits and pieces of the group's frantic conversation. It was clear the girls hadn't brought any cash with them, expecting their dates to pay for everything. One girl in a dark red dress was laying into her date in a hushed yell. "What do you mean you don't have enough! My dad knows the owner and got us a reservation here! This is so embarrassing!" Members of their group had their head in their hands, staring expressions on their faces, and some were fumbling through their wallets a second time just to double check there wasn't more cash in them.

Tim made a face to Kara that silently conveyed, "I wouldn't want to be that guy." Kara looked as if she almost felt bad for the group. "It's really not funny, baby. That's a horrible way to spend prom. Calling your parents to come down here and pay for the rest of your meal." Kara's eyes lit up and it instantly caught Tim's attention. "You know, baby...I know I told you we could go see that movie for your birthday BUT..." Tim wasn't really sure what his girlfriend was going to say next but he was starting to get excited just by her tone and the seductive look on her face. "...what if I helped persuade that group of desperate prom girls to be in one of your videos? All it should take really is picking up the rest of their check." Tim's mouth hung open for a few seconds in disbelief. Kara smiled at him. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? As long as they're all eighteen, it shouldn't be an issue. Just have them all sign the participation forms and we're good to go."

Kara got up from the table and walked over. Tim quickly turned around to watch his girlfriend in action. Kara had been invaluable when it came to convincing people to be in tickle videos. Something about her warm nature that relaxed the people she talked to. And it didn't hurt at all that she was a woman. It naturally went over better than a lone male asking women if they wanted to be in his tickle videos, no matter how professional and well-groomed he appeared. But Tim had never seen Kara in this kind of situation before. He watched as she introduced herself and began speaking with the group. The restaurant was in full swing and the overall noise of the place made it hard to hear the whispered details of Kara's pitch. Tim looked intently at some of their faces, trying to judge their reactions. Although he heard very little, he could see the guys were relieved. That was a good start. The pitch didn't seem to be going over so well with the girls. They crinkled their faces as if they had just put something sour in their mouths. Kara was truly gifted though. Her body language and easy going nature was starting to relax the girls in the group.

"I'm sorry but that's really weird," said Regina. "Yeah, I don't know. The whole thing seems kinda...I don't know what I'm trying to say. Like really weird," said Taylor in a ditzy tone. Kara didn't let their comments get to her; she had heard them all a hundred times by now. "I agree that it's an odd proposal BUT it gets all of you out of a jam and back to enjoying your dance later. You all can meet up with us right after we leave here, we'll shoot the video real quick, and you'll be done in plenty of time to get to your school. Unless you want to call your parents and have them drive all the way down here to pay the rest of your bill." The snooty girls didn't have a decent retort at the moment and thought it over. If they called their parents, there was a good chance the night would be over or at the very least they would have to come home right after the dance without going to any of the parties later.

"Okay, so what is the setup again? You literally have 'stocks' that we get in? Like from when there were castles and stuff?" Tiffany asked. Kara was annoyed at the groups' immaturity but kept her cool as she explained the finer points of her proposition. "They aren't huge, bulky contraptions but yes, we have small, individual wooden stocks that you'll be secured in. It's just to keep you still so you don't flail around and go out of focus on camera. You don't have to change clothes. You can just sit down in your dresses, we'll take your shoes off, and your dates will tickle your feet for a little bit." The group was still on the fence. "AND we'll pay each person that gets tickled $100. The guys will get $50." Kara saw that the guys were sold on the idea now.

"Okay, so like nobody will ever see this video?" asked Tiffany. Kara answered, "Well, I can't say there won't be people who watch it. That's the point of our video. But comparatively, not very many people I guess...if that helps answer your question." Jenna asked Kara, "So why just tickle our feet? Do you have a foot fetish or something?" The group snickered a little. Kara blushed but kept her professional demeanor. "I don't. But there some guys like my boyfriend, which are completely normal and just prefer that sort of thing. And there are a lot of women with ticklish feet that do these videos with us and have a good time. It's harmless and we'll pay you."

The girls looked at each other with irritated looks. They all felt this was ultra degrading and weird. The guys were prodding them to just agree to it. "Oh my God, Kyle! What am I going to say if my parents find out about how I let some couple tickle my feet while they filmed it? They would flip their shit! I bet you they wouldn't pay for college," said Regina. "Your parents won't find out if you don't tell them. You've all said you were eighteen so you can make the decision to do this if you want to. We are very professional with how we treat our models." Makayla asked, "What if during the tickling we want it to stop? Like what if I can't take it anymore?" Kara explained, "The video will be a full twenty minutes. Once it starts, it doesn't stop. But look at it this way...it's twenty minutes MAX. After that, it's over and you're done." Makayla looked disappointed in the answer she got.

"I can't believe I'm going to be in a tickle video before prom," Tiffany said exasperatedly. "We'll probably have every foot perv on the internet checking our feet out," added Makayla. "Well, do any of you have a spare $300? Then we better just meet up with them and get this over with," said Zach. "Plus, we're going to get paid. Do you know how much money I've dropped on prom already?" Ian chimed in. "When you're the one tied up and getting your feet tickled, then your opinion will matter," retorted Jenna. "I don't know if I can do this, guys. I'm honestly freaking out a little thinking about all this," Sadie said. "Let's just agree to do it and get going. I don't want to be late getting to the school. This is so fucking stupid," spat Regina.

Kara returned to Tim with a smile on her face. "I think they're in!" Tim lit up with happiness; he couldn't believe she pulled it off. This kind of video would surely be a hit on his website. "Baby, you're the best! Are you sure we can use them all? They all wanted to do it?" "Yeah, they're all eighteen. They said they finished classes up about two weeks ago. They have prom this weekend and graduation later in the week. We'll just have them sign the participation forms like normal." Tim hugged Kara. "Plus, you're going to love this. They are about $300 light on their check so we just have to cover that and then $100 per girl and only $50 for the guys. That should save us a ton of money on what we normally pay models. And they're desperate not to have to call their parents and explain how they messed up."

Kara gladly paid the prom groups' remaining balance and once they were outside, he asked them where they wanted to meet. "We can meet you at my parents' house. They're gone for the weekend so it'll be empty. We can do it there," Regina offered and then gave directions. Tim always had his equipment loaded up in his SUV so he and Kara were able to follow the limo from the restaurant back to Regina's house.

Tim and Kara parked in the wide driveway of a very large, upscale house. "No wonder that chick seems like a spoiled brat," Kara commented as she looked over the impressive neighborhood. The limo pulled up to the curb in front of the house. One by one, the prom group filed out onto the driveway. "What's the matter, Tiffany? Nervous about being tickled?" Chase taunted as he goosed Tiffany's sides quickly, making her squirm and crack a reluctant smile before shoving his hands away. "Shut the hell up, Chase! This like isn't funny! I'm like super weirded out that we have to do this!" Tiffany said with plenty of annoyed inflection. The girls' heels clicked along the concrete on the way to the front door. The guys helped carry in the stocks and other equipment inside and down to the finished basement.

The carpeted downstairs basement was spacious and had a huge sectional couch, flat screen TV, and a home office set up in one of the corners. There was plenty of room to set the stocks up. The bases were assembled and locked together so that they made a neat line in the middle of the room. The girls all stood back, watching with nervous anticipation as their restraints were put together. "Girls, you probably want to take off your corsages and leave them somewhere out of the way," Kara instructed. Many of the girls didn't try and hide their rude eye rolls as they pulled off the flowery decorations adorning their wrists. Suddenly the situation seemed much more intimidating than it had discussing it back in the restaurant and their bratty banter was silenced for the moment.

"Okay, that should do it. Alright girls, have a seat and we'll get the top sections locked into place. The girls sheepishly shuffled toward the stocks and paused before finally choosing their seats. The sat down from left to right in the order: Regina, Tiffany, Jenna, Makayla, Taylor, Sadie. They all propped their ankles up onto the half-circle gaps in the lower sections of the stocks, their heels still on their feet. Tim and Kara started securing the top halves of the stocks and locking them in place. Tim stepped back thought of how to secure their hands. There were straps on the backsides of the stocks that would lock their hands out in front of them; that's what he usually did. Or he could tie their hands behind their backs with some rope strands he had. That would work too. Then Tim glanced up at the not quite finished ceiling of the basement. Running along the ceiling was a support beam that had been painted to match the rest of the ceiling. The beam had circular gaps every foot or so. "Oh look, baby. We can use that support beam. That'll be something different, don't you think?"

Taking a length of thin, white rope, Tim and Kara approached Regina. She was sitting with her high heeled feet stuck in the stocks, her arms sternly crossed over her chest, and an annoyed expression on her face. "Can you cross your wrists so we can tie your hands together?" Kara asked her in pleasant tones. Regina glared over at Kara and then finally uncrossed her arms. She stuck her hands toward Kara with her wrists crossed one over the other and rolled her eyes exaggeratedly. Tim and Kara tied them tightly with the rope and then Tim stood on the top of the stocks in order to reach the support beam. Once that end of the rope was fastened tightly and the rope was completely taught, they moved on down the line to the next girl. When all six girls had their arms pulled tight up above their heads and secured, Tim went down the line and sprinkled the floor with tickling supplies for the guys to use. "Okay gents, time to start. Go ahead and kneel in front of your prom date and take off her shoes," Tim instructed as he turned on his camera.

Kyle positioned himself in front of Regina. They had only been dating for a few months now and he didn't know quite how to take her sometimes. Her eyes were narrowed as she stared grumpily at him. He could tell she would get absolutely no enjoyment out of this experience at all. Kyle pulled off her black open-toed heels and looked at his girlfriend's feet, which were quite nice. Regina's feet weren't small by any means. Her shapely size 9 feet were pale with dark red nail polish on to match her dress. She had high arches and cute, curling toes that tapered off in length from her big toes to her pinky toes. Regina would frequently prop her feet in Kyle's lap and tell him to rub them. Kyle knew her soles were especially smooth on her heels and on the pads just under her toes from all the foot massages she made him give her. Now that her feet were bared, Regina seemed more nervous than angry.

"Oh, it looks like the little cheerleader has some big feet. I thought all cheerleaders had tiny, cute soles? You're feet are a lot bigger than what I thought they would be. I bet your boyfriend is embarrassed to be dating a cheerleader with such big feet," Kara said vindictively. Tim knew that Kara wasn't normally a mean person at all. But he totally understood why Kara would want to get a few digs in at Regina; the girl simply needed to be put in her place. Regina scoffed dismissively but was obviously embarrassed. She instead turned her anger toward Kyle. "Listen, you better take it easy on me or else no sex for a month! Got it?"

Chase sat down in front of his girlfriend, Tiffany. He quickly slipped off her size 6 black heels, revealing her tiny, cute-as-a-button soles. Tiffany had smooth, flat heels, wrinkly arches, and smooth pads under her toes. Her toes were short and adorable; she had painted her toenails a light pink color to match her dress. Her arches weren't high and it gave her soles a flatter appearance. Tiffany moved her soles around as if she were exploring some new freedom since having her shoes taken away.

Jenna was the next girl to have her heels removed. Ian popped them off her size 7.5 feet, revealing her freshly done French Tips nail polish. Jenna squealed a little and jittered around nervously as the cool air reached her soles. She had rounded heels, a high arch with a well-defined outer ridge, and prominent pads under her toes. Jenna's toes were long and curled down naturally.

Zach slipped off Makayla's dark green heels, leaving her long, narrow size 9.5's vulnerable. Makayla curled her long, dainty toes down and scrunched her feet. She had on dark red nail polish that paired nicely with her pale, creamy skin. Zach glanced over her tiny, rounded heels, her narrow arches, the pinkish pads under her toes, and her long toes that ended in rounded little balls at the tips. Makayla's big toes were narrow at the base and then widened out into a elongated oval that curved in toward her other toes slightly. Absolutely gorgeous, delectable soles.

Taylor was giggling a little as Dylan pulled off her stylish brown heels and tossed them aside. Her dazzling blue eyes were looking at Dylan softly as she playfully pleaded with him to give her the heels back. Taylor had meaty, full size 7's. Her fleshy, smooth heels eased into her shallow, pale arches. The balls of her feet and the pads under her toes were smooth and bold. Her toes were squat and looked like little sausages lying next to each other. Her big toes were plump little ovals. Taylor had just had French Tips done during a recent pedicure.

Sadie whimpered a little as Trevor relieved her of her heels, revealing her shapely size 8 soles. They were naturally tan and looked simply luscious. Her feet were actually pretty average in size but her long, fully-developed toes made her feet look much longer. Even though Sadie's skin had a natural tan coloring to it, her heels, balls of her feet, and the undersides of her toes had a pinkish hue. She had creamy, broad heels, sweeping arches, and absolutely smooth pads under her toes. Sadie had long, full toes that naturally curled down slightly as if they were barely cupping an object ever so gently. Her big toes curved in toward her other toes, gingerly hugging them and caused a minor overlap with her second toes when she scrunched her feet. Sadie toes were painted turquoise to match her dress.

Tim marveled at the scene. His wife had pulled off quite a pitch. Now he had six newly-graduated high school seniors all barefoot in their prom dresses locked in his stocks with their arms pulled taught above their heads. It was time to commence the action. "Alright guys, the tools near the stocks are yours to use if you want. Have at it!" There was an explosion of giggling and laughter as wiggling fingers made contact with the girls' sensitive foot bottoms. Tim couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

Makayla threw her head back and howled laughter as Zach started slowly scratching his fingers along her arches. The tall redhead shifted and kicked her long, pale feet like mad as she felt the tickling sensations start to wash over her. Zach smiled in surprise; he had no idea Makayla would have such ticklish feet. "HAHAHAHAAA!!! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! OH FUCK!!! AAHHH!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET! NOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Zach had never encountered a girl with such sensitive soles. He was barely touching her skin with his fingertips and she was going wild. He felt a little awkward at first because they weren't even dating. Zach had asked Makayla to prom because she was hot and he was sure she only accepted because of his social status in the school. That's just how it was within their clique. But now the dancer was screaming at him to stop touching her feet and he actually was starting to enjoy it. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! ZACK, NOT MY FEET! HAHAHAHAAHA!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

"Wow, the redhead is super ticklish," Tim mentioned to Kara, who smiled back at him. Every once in a while, Tim would find a woman that was so incredibly ticklish on her feet that even light touches drove her crazy. Those types were somewhat hard to come by and their reactions were always excellent on film. It looked like Makayla was one of those girls.

Chase had picked up a stiff, white feather and was running his fingers over it slowly as he looked at his girlfriend, Tiffany. She exhaled slightly with a defeated attitude and tried to look at her boyfriend with pouty eyes. "Baby, don't! Come on! Go easy on me, please! Chase, don't! Baby! Baby! Ahahahahahaha!!!" Chase started flicking the feather over her tiny, exposed soles. The busty cheerleader melted into laughter and squirmed in her seat, shaking the line of stocks as she kicked her feet defiantly at her situation. The longer Tiffany tried to hold in her laughter, the more that came out in hissing giggles through her clenched teeth. Her baby soft heels were the worst. She kept jumping when the feather glided down across them.

Jenna was twisting and screaming laughter while Ian danced his fingers all over her flailing feet. Her body whipped from side to side, causing her to bump into the neighboring girls as her banshee laughter added to the chorus of hysterics filling the basement. "Bwahahaahahahaaa!!! No! Stop! Hahahahahaa!!! Quit it! Please, stop! Bwahahahahahaaa!!! Oh God, you're fucking horrible! Fuck! Hahahaha!!!" Ian loved making the high school track star writhe and squeal at his touch. He kept scribbling his fingers along the base of her toes, which on more than one instance made the hot blonde close her eyes and scrunch her toes down hard in silent laughter.

Taylor's friend Dylan had picked up a hairbrush and was using it to scrub back and forth across both of her exquisitely soft, meaty heels. The blonde bimbo had a constant, almost raspy laughter that never really increased or decreased no matter if the tickling was strong or light. Taylor just continued to let loose her adorable, pleasant string of hearty giggles as Dylan kept running the brush across her broad heels. "Hehehehehehehee!!! Oh my gosh, Dylan! Hehehehehehehee!!! Oh no! Heheheheheheheheheeee!!! Dylan, stop! Hehehehehehhehehee!!!" Dylan was not only starting to get into the tickling, but he rather enjoyed watching the busty ditz's boobs jiggle as she laughed. Dylan held her big toes together to make it easier for his strokes to run across both heels. Taylor's laughter didn't change; she kept giggling through the wide smile on her round face. But she did start shaking her head from side to side weakly, clearly not in favor of Dylan holding her feet together. Taylor had dated Dylan in the past, but then again, Taylor had dated a lot of guys in the past. She was frantically trying to think of something she could say to get him to stop for moment so she could have a break. "Hehehehehehehehe!!! Dylan! Heheheheheheehe!!! I'll do anything you want! Heheheheehehee!!! Anything! Hehehehehehee!!!"

Sadie was laughing reluctantly but was trying to suppress as much of it as she could. Her date, Trevor, was skittering his fingers over her soft heels, arches, and the outsides of her feet. In math class, he used to sit at a desk behind hers and in the next row over. Trevor could recall plenty of times when Sadie had worn sandals to class. She was always crossing her ankles and raising up on the balls of her feet, giving Trevor a great view of her arches and heels. And sometimes she would cross one leg under her butt and sit on it so that her bare foot hung out over the side of her chair. Trevor remembered seeing her silky sole dangling out in the aisle and thinking that she had really cute feet. Sadie really lost it when Trevor found out how sensitive her long, pretty toes were. She clenched her toes down as hard as she could and fought back laughter as she strained to keep Trevor's prying fingers away from the undersides of her toes. But that didn't stop him from wrenching up her toes with one hand and attacking the vulnerable undersides with his other. Sadie couldn't contain her howling laughter; Trevor had found her worst spot. "Ahahahahaaha!!! No, Trevor! Shit! Hahahahahahaaa!!! Oh God, stop it! Please! Hahahahaahahahaa!!! Not the toes! NOT THE TOES!!! Hahahahahahahaa!!! Arrrghh, pick a different spot!"

Kyle had cautiously waded into the waters with Regina. He was running his fingers along the bottoms of her feet, making her laugh plenty, but he had been hesitant to piss her off even though she had signed up for this treatment. But as Kyle kept tickling his bossy girlfriend, the bolder and more daring he became. Reducing Regina down to a laughing mess was starting to empower him to kick up his intensity. Kyle was now aggressively touching all over the brat's soles, finding her most sensitive zones and exploiting them mercilessly. "Hahahahaaha!!! Fuck, Kyle! Hahahahaa!!! I said go easy! Hahahahaa!!! You better stop! Hahahahaaa!!! I'm fucking serious! Hahahahahaa!!!" The cheerleader was starting to crack it seemed.

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

Thanks for reading everyone! Your feedback keeps me motivated so please leave a comment or shoot me private message telling me what you liked, who your favorite characters are, etc. It all helps me write better stories in the future.

Fine story. :feets: My favorite character (among the lees) is the dancer, Makayla. But Kara is the woman I wish that I had met when I was young.

Fantastic story! You are an excellent writer! My favorite character is Regina! :) Always very cool to see dominant girls like Regina tickled! Looking forward to the next part! :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back