• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Art of Tickling M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Mike Dobbs son's personal tutor had been making lewd suggestions to him during his home tuition and getting a little too close for comfort so Mr. Vince Curtis had a lesson coming to him. Mike Dobbs had arranged for him to tutor Marcus for his graduation examination in maths but had agreed for Marcus to stay at his best mates house for the weekend as they were attending a rave party and his wife Chloe also away visiting her mother.

The 30 yr old teacher surprised to see Mr. Dobbs in the house but told him over a drink he wanted to discuss Marcus's progress and the tutor sung his praises but a little too much as he drank the drugged wine and later found himself secured to the bed in the spare bedroom stripped to his boxer shorts, loafer shoes and socks.

"Ah Vince awake are we that's good as I want to talk to you about you and your interest in Marcus, he told me that you were telling him about your brothers, elder brothers having fun with you, how they dominated you and you were tickled by them and he seemed to think you were suggesting things that you would like done to you but the way you made it sound, more like you would like to do with him!" said Mike Dobbs

"No not at all, no Marcus has read things wrongly, I meant...!"

"Sssh who am I gonna believe you or my son and I thought one way to find out as you told him you are horribly ticklish all over but somewhere especially and that being on your feet and here you are secured on the bed, boxer shorts covering your modesty and shoes and socks on keeping your feet warm as warm feet the most sensitive. My wife away, Marcus away so just me and you Vince, me, you and apparently two very ticklish size 13 feet, 13 what do they say; unlucky for some! Oh yes you were recorded by him or how would he know your brother's names John and Peter and the fact you all shared a bedroom and there being 2 yrs between them and 5 yrs between you and them and well you know what you said even that you thought about teasing someone the same way!"

Then kneeling at the end of the bed he slid off both black Weejun loafer shoes exposing two large black socked feet which were warm and sweaty so had a rich aroma!"

“W-what’re you doing?” Vince asked nervously.

"Experimenting Vince and forgot one detail that you told Marcus your smelly feet got very sweaty which made them more ticklish! You are right these big feet are sweaty but what about ticklish?"

Mike drew a single finger up n' down the socked right sole.

"Nooohhahahaha!" Vince reacted as Mike's fingers came into play and teased up n' down both soles making Vince's socked feet twist and his socked toes wiggle as he tried and failed evading Mike's tickling fingers.

He squirmed as the memory of John and Peter came back to him vividly and how taking a foot each they challenged eachother who could make their kid brother suffer most. They'd tickle tortured him regularly and now it was happening again to him

“NAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEEHEASE HAAHHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHHA STAHAHP HIHIITT! AHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAAH!”

"Oh so your feet are ticklish and what did you say to Marcus 'Boys will be boys' and you know that's true Vince and even adult men indulge in foolin' around and horseplay so think these socks ought to come off so I can have a real good look at these ticklish feet!

“HAH HAHAHAHAHEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!” Both socks peeled off Mike hadn't resisted tickling Vince under his toes one foot after the other as Vince tried to clench his toes so a sole stroked so involuntarily he'd open them again.

Mike slowed his fingers to a slow tracing tease along Vince's soles and told Vince that his sweaty, smelly feet were going to be thoroughly worked over to teach him a lesson and he pulled the toes back on Vince's left foot and reaked his fingers up n' down the sole of the foot wildly.

“NAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA AHAHAH AAHA AHAH AHA AHAHAHAHAPLAAHAHAHA APLAHEHEEEASE! AHAHAHHPLEHEHEEHEHASE AHAHAHAHAH PLEEHEHEASE HAHAHAA!”

Vince's vulnerable left sole was subjected to a random scratching tickle by Mike who then switched feet and pulled the toes back on Vince's right foot and ran his fingers the length of the smelly, sweaty sole

“NAAAAHAA NAHAA NAHAAA AHAHAHA APLEASE HAHAHAHAHPLEASE AHAAHAHHSTAHAAHAHAPHIHIHITTT HAHAHAH AAHAH AHH HAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHONOHOHOMOHOHORE! HAHAHAAHHA!”

"You know Vince you really have horribly ticklish feet, your brothers I can understand had lots of fun with them as I am and see very slowly driving you crazy teasing and tormenting two ultra ticklish feet and seeing you squirming to escape their mega sensitivity being exploited!"

Mike indulged in attacking both soles simultaneously as Vince's feet wiggled and struggled.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAIAHAHAHAHCANT HAAHAHHTAHAHAKE IHIHIHIHTHAHAHAHAHAHANOOO PLEHEHEHEEHHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAHHA HAHHHH HAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHEEHEHEEHEEESTOOP
HAHAHHA AAHAHHAA ANAHAH NAHAH ANAHAHA NAHAHANAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH AH AHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHANOOOOOHAHAHA!”

Mike made the torture worsen sliding his fingers in between Vince's toes Josh burst out into hysterical laughter mid-sentence as Liam slithered his fingers between his toes. Very gentle stroking made Vince hysterical and Mike danced his fingers between all Vince's toes and under them all as Vince helplessly suffered in ticklish agony. He couldn’t move, all he could do was shriek hysterically!

"HAHAH AAHA AHAAH AHHAAHAHAH AAHAHHAAHAH AHAH AAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAAAHA!” Vince was drowning in a sea of ticklish laughter as Mike's fingertips scratched mercilessly at the soles of his feet. His fingers slowly sliding up n' down both soles from heels to toes and toes to heels and finding very sensitive arches.

"NEEEHEEEEEHEHEHE EEEHEEHE EHEHEHE EHEHEHEE!" Vince really giggling, writhing on the bed as his toes clenched and his soles became a canvas of ticklishness that Mike took full advantage of painting with tickles.

"AHA AHAA AHEEEHEEHEHE EHEHEH EEE STAHAAAP HHEEHEH EEHEHEHE!"

"Begging already for it to stop Vince? said Mike as his fingers My fingers stroked the centre of both soles

"NAHAHAH AHAAAAHAHAHHA CAHAHAMAHAHN EHEHEHEHEEHEE!"

Mike teased the long soles and under Vince's long toes and then spidering his fingers all over both soles randomly.

"EHEEHEH EHEHEHHESTAHAHP EHEHE EEHHEHEHEH GAHAHD EHEHE!"

"Vince tell me is this tickling you really or are you humouring me, it's just one finger trailing slowly over both your soles in turn to tease and torment you which amuses me to do and you giggling tells me it's enjoyable for you too!"

"Nohohoho hehehee stahaap!"

"One finger gets lonely, so let's add another and there we go try to not giggle Vince but it's great having your feet just where I want them and Mmmm they do smell like feet Mmmm big, sweaty feet Vince!"

With two fingers teasing each sole Vince was forced to laugh as his toes wiggled in Mike's face as he sniffed them and Vince he laughed and laughed and then Mike resorted to a two-fingered toe tease.

Vince then burst out giggling harder as Mike raked all his fingers from Vince's toes to his heels, hard, over and over again.

"AAAHAHAA HAH AHAHAA HAAHSTHAHAHAP AHAHAH AHAHPLE HEHEHEE PLEEHHEEEASE! AHAHAH AHAHAHA AHAHA HA!" Vince was going berserk trying desperately to escape but his feet were going nowhere as Mike took pleasure in telling him and accentuating this fact running his fingers up n' down both bare soles

"HAHA HAHAHA AHAHAHA SHTAHAAP AHAHA HAHAAHAH AHAHAHA HAHSTAHAAAAAP HAHA!" STAPSTAPSTAAAHHAHAHHHAHAAP AAHHHAHAHAAH AHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAA AHAHAH AHAHAHHAHA!"

The laughter from Vince Curtis was like nothing before, he laughed and screamed as Mike awakened every hyper-sensitive nerve ending in Vince's feet over and over again teased both feet mercilessly and loving every second of it. The laughing, begging, pleading, screaming, wiggling and writhing of Vince was exciting him. He then stopped but got some scissors and cut off the boxers so Vince was naked and then tickled his feet again as he said that he saw his dick was hard so wanted to see if it was!

"HAHAH AANAHA NAH NAH ANAHAAH AHHAHAAHHAAHA AHHAAHAHAHH!" Vince laughed helplessly as Vince's fingers teased and tickled his feet as his body writhed and his dick waved in the air. It dribbled a light stream of pre-cum as he laughed, twitching and pulsing lightly.

Mike then experimented in his tickling technique and began tongue tickling Vince's toes and licking both soles of Vince's feet

"AHah ahha AhaHAHAHSTahahahaaaAPAHAHhahhaha!"

"Mmmm very salty and tasty feet Vince, Mmmm so sweaty and smelly and tongue ticklish and yes finger ticklish too!" said Mike as he held the toes back on Vince's right foot and stroked under them, then raked his fingers up n' down the sole as Vince rewatded his efforts with more laughter and swapping feet he assaulted Vince's left foot.

"Still hard Vince so this is a feather and devastating on your feet later but let's see is your dick ticklish?"

Mike smiled as he slid the feather the length of Vince's erection

"MMmmmhmhm eheh ehehh ehehe! Ohohoh thhahaht ihihihihs tihihcklish!"

"Yeah thought it would be and so what about your balls?"

"Th-that freaking tihihcklesHAHAHHAHAHAA." Vince responded as the feather slid in between his legs caressing his balls but then stopped leaving Vince frustrated

"Oh you want to shoot your spunk do you Vince, well you know later you will because then these feet will be even more ticklish then they already are!" said Mike stroking the soles of both feet simultaneously again

"AAAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHSHTHAHAP SHTHAHAHAAAAPPPHIHIHITTT HAHAHAHHAHAAH!" yelled Vince "HAHAAH AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHA!" he shrieked and cried, wiggling like mad on the bed

Then Mike ran the feather over Vincent's balls and he screamed as from there the feather caressed his dick from root to tip and Mike watching and smiling seeing Vincent squirming whilst moaning and giggling from the sensations teasing and tormenting him and the screaming with hysterical laughter as the quill of the feather was drawn along the sole of each foot in turn.

Mike then stroked a foot but at the same time drew the feather over Vince's dick and told him that he was going to tickle his dick and make him cum, then tickle his feet and then again tickle his dick make him cum and then tickle his feet and so on and so with breaks

"AHAHAAHHAAHH AHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFHUHUHUHUCK HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!" the feather though teased his balls once having poured oil over his right hand Mike slid his right hand up and down Vince's dick

"AHAHHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEHEHEHASE AHAHAHA AHHAH AHAHAA AHAH AHAAAA AAHH AHHHHM GNAA. AHHAM GNAAHAHAH AAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Vince's cum shot still throbbing and twitching at every pumped burst of cum

"Remember what I said Vince I was going to make you cum and well you know don't you but here's a reminder!"

"N-NO! PLEASE! NOOHOAHAOAAHAHAH H AHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAAH AHHAHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH AHAHAAH AH AH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHA AHAH AHAHHA!" Vince laughed his head off as the intensity of the tickling of his feet was magnified as Mike's fingers slid up and down his soles and under and in between his toes which clenched and both feet soles wrinkled and Mike had enormous pleasure tickling and teasing each and every wrinkle as Vince suffered from post orgasm sensitivity

"AAHAH AAHHAHAH AHAAHA AHA A APLAPLAPLEHHEEEHEHEEHASE HAAHAH PLEHEEHEHASE JUHSHT STAHAHAHAP!"

"That's it Vince feel the tickle and I will stop when I want you to cum again and there's no hurry as we've got all weekend and want to see how tongue ticklish these feet are to a long tongue bath later as they taste so ripe and smell so raunchy and you keep your lips sealed or else the recording as I have copies will be sent to your Agency Boss so not a word to Marcus or my wife about this but you know it seems to me my son is not the only one to be educated as when I tell you, you will be and by me; in the art of tickling!"

"HAHAHAHAHHEEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHASTAAAAPHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOHAHAHHAHAHAAPLEEASEAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

Last edited:
You know, I'm sure I've said this before, but I have to say it again: I would love to be tickled the way your characters get tickled in these wonderful stories! :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back