• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Gentle Touch M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Lee welcomed Daniel Edsicombe into his flat having spoken on line and the married 34 yr old executive was visually excited as Lee saw but shy so gave him a glass of wine to relax him and Daniel explained he wanted to be touched but gently nothing heavy, just sensual as it was his first time but he had thought about it for a good few years but was a father of two and settled with his wife so wanted to get it out of his system.

Lee asked Daniel to undress but leave his socks on and to lie face down on the massage table which Daniel did and found that a centre hole meant his dick and balls were exposed under the table and then Lee saw the drug in the wine working as Daniel became a little whoozy and he immediately used the leather straps to bind Daniel's wrists and ankles

"Er Lee have you tied me er why, am I safe!"

"Daniel of course you are but you want to be gently touched and it makes sure you withstand it that's all! You're a tall guy about 6'1"?

"No 6'3" so yes tall but keep in shape!"

"Yeah you do and big feet?"

"Oh yeah size 15's have to get shoes made for me!"

"Right so lie still and let's gently touch you here under these armpits nicely stretched above your head!"

"Hahahahahaa tickles sorry!"

"Sssh that's fine Daniel I don't mind if you don't!"

"Hhahahahahhaha!"

"What a great laugh Daniel so ticklish under these warm pits and nice n' moist so my fingers slide along them slowly, easily, so teasingly tortuously as you squirm uselssly to escape but going nowhere, likely to drive you hysterical with my gentle touch Daniel and let's now try somwhere else!"

"Hmmm these socked feet get quite smelly don't they, cooped up in shoes all day, must feel good to have these big socked feet exposed!" said Lee as he sat on a stool facing both socked soles sniffing them.

"Er Lee can you not touch my feet, um really sensitive HAHAHAHAHAHHANOOOHAHAHAHAHA“NOOOOOHOHOHOHOOOO !!!! C’MON… STAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAP!”

"Daniel, Daniel you wanted the gentle touch right and that's what these feet are getting but you know these socks need to come off!"

"No please please not the socks!"

"Daniel don't be such a baby, there we go, yeah look at that two big, sweaty bare wrinkled soles upturned and defenseless and both ticklish and trapped by straps and I can feel the warmth from them and do you know Daniel that warm, sweaty feet are much more sensitive and men's feet more than women's having more nerve endings and your feet this size, so much ticklishness to awaken and you can bet I will be!"

"No please notmyfeeHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

"There we go just a very gentle touch along these two soft soles that are so ticklish, teased and tormented, touched so gently as you asked for!"

Lee was sliding his fingers up n' down the length of Daniel's soles with great relish just loving torturing them both with tickles as already been paid by Daniel his fee of $150 by pay-pal, soon Daniel was gasping for breath so Lee stopped as he had been stroking under all of Daniel's long toes. Daniel's mind was in a whirl and any ideas of escape lost in the turmoil of the unbearable tickling!

"Whoa Daniel I can't believe your feet could be that ticklish!" said Lee as he let Daniel drink water through a straw and had a peek under the table and then took the glass away and suddenly placed the blindfold on Daniel who shuddered

"No please don't hurt me please!"

"Daniel I am not going to hurt you, pain does nothing for me so no worries on that score but touch is so ticklish and not seeing where and when you will be touched you cannot prepare for it and the sensations magnified!" said Lee

Suddenly Daniel gasped as he felt the stiff feather gliding up and down his stiff shaft that hung beneath the table and then carssing his exposed balls and then Lee giving his dick a lick and he moaning and more feather teasing of his balls and another lick of the head of his dick driving Daniel berserk then stopping leaving him edged.

"Oh you straight guys gagging for it Daniel and you know what I am gonna take you to the very edge of sanity, playfully and tortuously milk you of all that pent up spunk and enjoy full control of you and not a damn thing you can do to stop me, feel that yeah teasing feather over these balls, the gentle touch such a very gentle touch just as you wanted, tickle, tickle tickle!"

Lee then stroked the feather over the head of Daniel's rock hard dick making him gasp and moan but then leaving him high n' dry and he lightly tickled Daniel's bare feet enjoying his utter helplessness.

"Oh you know Daniel I've got definite plans for these ticklish, tender feet, wicked plans!" taunted Daniel as he writhed helplessly from Lee’s light foot tickling! Lee teased Daniel senseless, he lost all rational thought as fingers slid in between his toes and he laughed his ass off and couldn't even beg Lee to stop as he teased saying what long n' sexy toes Daniel had and how he loved breaking in a pair of virgin feet taking Daniel's foot-cherry and laughing himself and then stopped!

Again Daniel was breathless and Lee went under the table and gave Daniel another sensation to focus on sucking his dick which despite the tickling was hard and Lee soon really working Daniel up and oh so close and yes and then a feather across his balls and he shot his load as Lee drew his mouth away and Daniel gasping as he shot his powerful load on the platic disposable sheet below the table!

"Wooooh ffuck that was hell but hMMM FUCKIN' GOOD THANKS!" said Daniel

Lee returned to both of Daniel's feet and the executive thinking to unstrap him he seemed relaxed as he had cum so could leave but Lee did not undo the straps at all

"Hmm you remember what I said after you have cum your feet will be more ticklish than ever, well I am gonna prove it to you and these feet are really smelly and dirty, sweaty now more than ever and need a clean up and soon both feet helplessly wriggling as Daniel reacted to what was happening

"OH NOOOO !NO PLEASE ! "NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEE!HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Daniel squealed like a little girl as Lee was alternating licking the soles of Daniel's feet which tickled horribly and all he could do was lay there and laugh hysterically as Lee worked his tongue expertly from heels to toes loving the toes twitching in reaction to the tongue ticklishness that he was exploiting to the max!

Daniel had never felt anything so tortuous before as with merciless teasingness Lee's fingers glided easily and effortlessly across both bare soles lubriacted by a lethal combination of his saliva and Daniel's foot sweat driving Daniel hysterical and then 'Bzzzzzzzz' the sonicare and fiendishly Lee set the rotating bristles to brush both soles and slide in between Daniel's toes, his now frantically wriggling toes! As weak as he was it took but seconds for his hoarse squeals to descend into silent laughter as he wheezed and gasped at Lee's mercy.

Lee switched off the sonicare to Daniel's relief! Then whispered that the raunchy smell of Daniel's feet was intoxicating for him and their ripe taste so addictive and began massaging them as he sniffed them saying he loved having the big manly feet in his control and both moisturised and tenderised by his licking them so they were so sensitive, a 6'3" man so easily weakened by his mammoth feet teased and tickled or gently touched!

“OOOOHSTAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAP!” Daniel yelled as even the gentle strokes of one finger up n' down each sole tickled!

Then fiendishly Lee brought the feather into play and stroked the quill end up n' down both soles and slid it along under Daniel's toes loving his helpless reactions to the insidious tickling as Daniel screamed out with laughter as his hyper-sensitive soles were attacked and he driven nuts from the sensation, then the feather end sawn between each toe which was hideously ticklish!

“OOOHSTAAAAAPAPHAHAHHAHAHAPLEEEEEEEEEEEEZEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHTICKLESHAHAHAHAHAA!” he begged.

"Daniel of course it tickles, tickles like fuck, not my problem you have such ticklish feet but okay let's put your socks on, there hold your foot still, there you go, right one and there left one!"

"Now how is your dick, that needs a little wipe with a kleenex, there you go and your balls, still sensitive yeah, feel that caress from these fingers and a stroke along this dick, yeah getting harder, gettin' harder!"

"No no please I have to go, really, I got to go!"

"Hmm correction Daniel I think you've got to cum!" teased Lee

"NOOOOhMMMOOOOOHAAAAAHOOOH!"

"Yeah that's it get nice n' hard for me yeah gettin' so horny, oh yeah those balls caressed, this dick stroking and lips licking here and here and yeah licking your balls, you are gonna shoot another hot load of juice, close, yeah feel my touch, fuck yeah feels good, soft n' gentle just as you like it yeah oooh yeah I SENSE IT YOU'RE GONNA, GONNA, GONNA -CUMMMM FUCKYEAH!"

"AHHHHHHHOOOOOHFFUCKAHHHHHHYEAHAHAAAAAHOOOOSHAAAAAAUUUGAAHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAH!" Daniel shot hiis load!

Lee sat facing both socked soles and sniffed them telling Daniel that he had never seen such big feet in his life and stroked each socked sole with ticklish precision so Daniel was struggling! He then walked over to Daniel and lifted his head and gagged him and said he just wanted to end the session dealing Daniel ticklish torture!"

Then Daniel squirmed as Lee gripped Daniel's left ankle and peeled off the black sweat moist and warm nylon sock as he then repeated this with the right foot and began tickling the arch of each foot simultaneously loving the feel of both warm, smooth soles as muffled shrieks came from Daniel as both feet flexed involuntarily. Then Lee walked a finger along the length of each foot pulling the toes back gently which tickled Daniel so much as deliberately Lee was placing his fingers gently on both soles.

"You know Daniel we know you won't be back so I have indulged you in the gentle touch and will finish with some rough tickling so you will always remember me as the guy who raped your virgin feet and for the following hour Daniel was subjected to the wildest, roughest tickling he had ever experienced as it was as if he was receiving electric shocks to his feet as Lee ran his fingers along his soles and under all of his toes and in between them all and then indulged in nibbling and sucking and licking all of his toes and all along both soles as gagged he was yelling tickling.

“NoHEEHEEHEEHHE…no…HAHAHAHHAHAAplease…pleaseTOOMCUAHAHHAHA stop…PLEASE STOPHAHHAHA!”

Lee buried his face in both of Daniel's bare soles and was insatiable in his licking both incredibly tongue ticklish feet that gave him an appetite he needed satisfying and both size 15 sweaty and stinky, ultra ticklish feet the gourmet meal he could feast on and he made the most of the meal set before him!

Daniel was bucking on the table trying to free himself as his laughter now hysterical was growing even louder as Lee's tongue lashed across his bare soles and he slid Daniel's toes in his mouth and tickled the sole of the same foot so the toes wiggled in his mouth and while in his mouth his tongue slipped in between them and Daniel on the verge of losing all control as Lee released Daniel from the bondage and gag and removed the blindfold and let Daniel rest a few minutes! After a further ten minutes Daniel had dressed and left and Lee answered another on line message and another client would be with him in twenty minutes and already Lee wondered if Robin was going to be ticklish on his feet?

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back