• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to deal with a cocky guy part 2(fff/m)

SwirlingFeathers

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?269408-How-to-deal-with-a-cocky-guy(fff-m)

Jordan woke up incredibly tired and exhausted, only to find himself completely immobile. He was face down on a bed, stripped down naked other than his underwear. His wrists were being held in leather restraints. Secure, steel chains tied these restraints to the front bedposts. He tried to struggle but he could tell it was going to be no use. This was expert bondage equipment which meant that he wasn’t going anywhere. His legs were in an even worse position. His feet were securely locked into wooden stocks and worst of all, his toes were tied back to it. He realized that this was so that he could not protect himself one bit when his feet were going to be tickled. Finally, as extra humiliation, a ball gag was stuffed in his mouth, prevented him from speaking and making him able to only make a ‘MMM’ sound.

He knew what had happened and realized with sinking dread that the girls were not done yet. They must have had some obsession with tickling that he never had knew before. He thought tickling was fun too, but he would never take it this far. This seemed incredibly inhumane.

He heard the door open from behind him and felt Tiffany plop down on his waist. Serena and Michelle remained standing.

“How was your break, Jordan?”

“MMMMPPHH!” he screamed.

Serena said, “It was too long, I think. To make up for that, we will be tickling you for an even longer extended period of time with fewer and shorter breaks. How does that sound?”

“MMMMMM!”

“I think he agrees with us”, Michelle told the rest of the girls.

“Before we start, can I try it?” asked Tiffany.

“Sure Tiff. Go ahead and do your thing.”

Jordan thought about what Tiffany meant. He had a terrible thought and hoped that Tiffany wasn’t going to insert foreign objects into his butt.

Tiffany then unwrapped the ball gag, which was a small mercy to Jordan. She told him, “When you’ve had enough of what I’m going to do, say ‘I’m your bitch.’ Got it?”

Jordan was furious and decided to make a snarky remark. “I know you are my bitch, Tiffany. You don’t need to tell me that.”

Instead of getting mad, the three girls laughed altogether, finding his snarkiness amusing. Their laughter intimidated Jordan who instantly regretted his comment.

Michelle mocked, “Oh, look at that male pride of his! So cute! Let’s see how long it lasts before you admit defeat to a female, Jordan.”

Out of nowhere, Tiffany gave Jordan a spank on his butt that wasn’t too hard but not light either.

“Ouch!” he cried out.

He had never been spanked before in his life and after just that one spank, wished he still hadn’t been.

Serena asked Michelle, “Tiff seems to be enjoying this a lot. She likes spanking almost as much as she likes tickling, doesn’t she?”

“Probably. I personally can’t wait until we get started on tickling him but we’ll let Tiffany do her thing before we continue our tickle torture.”

Meanwhile, Tiffany had delivered a total of ten spanks so far. She expertly increased the intensity gradually, so that each spank hurt more than the previous, but not by too much, so that she could save the best for last. Jordan had tears in eyes at this point but Tiffany wasn’t done yet. After a further ten spanks, Jordan started howling and yelled out, “I’m your bitch! I’m your bitch!”

Tiffany grinned at her friends, who were equally pleased that Tiffany had humiliated Jordan. She spoke to Jordan, “It’s okay, you big baby! I will stop now, you little bitch.”

Serena said, “Wait, but he was snarky to you just a while ago. Don’t just let him get away with that!”

Jordan felt like he wanted to go and strangle Serena and even started to struggle heavily against his bonds so that he could reach her but they held him to the bed with ease. The spectacle caused the trio to cackle loudly at Jordan’s predicament.

Finally, Tiffany agreed with Serena. “You’ve been a bad boy, Jordan. Bad boys should be punished.”

She raised her hand and issued a further ten spanks, with the last one echoing throughout the whole house. Jordan was sobbing uncontrollably afterwards and Tiffany decided to take a look at her work. She lifted Jordan’s underwear and saw that he was completely red underneath. Satisfied, she walked back to her friends.

“Alright Jordan, you get a 3 minute rest from that. Afterwards, it’s tickle time!” Michelle giggled.

Jordan was barely able to recover from the spanking when he heard Serena speak up, “Alright girls, you know what to do.”

Speaking to Jordan now, Serena said, “We’re going to tickle you separately at first, Jordan. Think of this as us being merciful. Although the real reason we’re doing this is because we have a game amongst ourselves. We’ll all give ourselves scores out of 10 on how well we each did when tickling you. The girl with the highest score wins!”

Michelle and Tiffany nodded in silent confirmation.

Jordan pleaded with her desperately. “Serena, why are you doing this? This is just cruel! I hate being tickled!”

Serena just snickered. “Well, all of us girls like it. We’re having so much fun doing this! Tickling you has become our new hobby at this point. And besides, you ARE enjoying it. Why else would you be laughing so much?”

Jordan tried to complain again but Serena covered his mouth with her hand.

“MMMM” said Jordan. After a while, when Jordan stopped struggling, Serena took her hand away.

“And just because I’m your sister and I love you very much, I’ll go first” despite the vicious grin on her face that suggested she felt anything other than love towards Jordan.

Serena brought her hands to Jordan’s armpits, where he started laughing manically even before she touched them.

Michelle smirked, “She’s not even touching you, Jordan.”

Tiffany joined in, “You go, Serena!” and cheered.

Serena then began her actual tickling, making his laughter increase tenfold.

“AHAHAHAHAHAH!” he laughed and laughed.

“It’s so cute how you have an even higher pitched laugh than me, Jordan! What kind of a man are you?” Serena taunted.

Jordan managed to squeeze downwards onto the bed, so that he could cover up his ticklish armpits but Serena was determined and managed to squeeze her fingers between his armpits and the bed, making sure that Jordan did not get one single break.

After she got tired of tickling his underarms, she moved towards his neck. At first, she lightly fluttered her fingers there, like a normal friendly sibling tickling.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle.” she giggled.

“AHAHAHAHAH..AHAHA...HAHAHAAA!” he gave out short bursts of laughter, which was a new one.

Jordan was relieved at first and although he was still laughing and struggling uncontrollably, he hoped she would keep up this lighter, friendly tickling instead of the normal, merciless tickling he usually received.

This was not to be, as Serena decided to increase the pressure of her tickling gradually, just like Tiffany had done with her spanking. Her fingers repeatedly stroked up and down his neck and Jordan’s laugh intensified and sounded more and more hysterical with every passing minute.

Just when he thought he was going to pass out, Serena stopped. She had a huge smile on her face and was laughing too, as if Jordan’s laughter was contagious. Michelle and Tiffany were all laughing as well, as they found Jordan’s current predicament to be hilarious.

“Way to go Serena!”

“Thanks! Who’s up next?”

“I am.” answered Tiffany.

“Good luck!”

“I don’t need luck. I already made this poor baby whimper and cry just by spanking him. I’ll easily break him with tickling.”

She then knelt down behind Jordan, behind his feet. She quickly traced one finger from the bottom of his foot to the top, causing him to shiver and try to withdraw his foot, which accomplished nothing for him.

Tiffany giggled, “It’s only tickling, Jordan. What’s wrong with you?”

She repeated the same movement and caused Jordan to try and withdraw away with more force this time.

“God, what’s wrong with you, you big baby? All I used was one finger.” Tiffany found it incredibly amusing how one slight touch from one finger could cause Jordan such torment.

She also realized that, behind Jordan, she was completely out of his sight. She could torment him even without tickling him through suspense. She waited for a while, noting how Jordan was still shaking and struggling his hardest to escape. Finally, she decided to attack.

Her fingers raked one of his feet causing him to yelp out and yell, “AHH!”

She did this a few more times and then wanted to hear real laughter. She decided to use both her hands his time, and without warning, scratched both of Jordan’s feet up and down, incredibly quickly and roughly.

“AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!”

Michelle whooped and said, “That’s more like it!”

She dug deep into his soles and arches, his most sensitive area. Jordan tried moving his toes to cover up even a fraction of his foot, to make the tickling just slightly less painful, but they were tied securely to the stocks. Tiffany decided to go for his toes, tickling each one of them individually.

“Yeah tickle those feet, Tiff!” Serena cheered.

Tiffany then moved up to his legs. She squeezed under Jordan’s knees and then his thighs, both of which forced large amounts of laughter out of his mouth.

“AHAHAHAH! HAHAHA! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!”

“Very ticklish under the legs, aren’t you?”

When her time was finally finished and Tiffany stopped her tickling, Jordan was still chuckling loudly, which was an aftereffect of not only Tiffany’s tickling, but Serena’s too.

Michelle then stepped up. “Guess we saved the best for last, huh?”

“You wish” Serena argued back playfully.

Michelle sat down on his back and gave him a taunting kiss on his neck. “You ready for an adventure, baby?”

Jordan said nothing and could only give out a small whimper.

“I think we’re close to breaking his sanity completely.” Michelle giggled.

Michelle gave her hardest squeeze into Jordan’s sides causing him to throw himself, and Michelle upwards. She went into the air a few inches but Jordan was unable to get her off of him.

“Woohoo that was fun. Like a roller coaster ride” she said while laughing.

Serena and Tiffany looked envious as Michelle squeezed his sides once more, achieve the same roller coaster ride.

“That looks pretty fun, Michelle! I wish I could join in too!” Tiffany said.

“We’ll get our chance to tickle him all at once later”, Serena assured.

Even when Jordan got too tired to attempt throwing her off, Michelle continued squeezing and tickling his sides, enjoying his delirious laughter.

She suddenly stopped and said, “It’s okay, you poor wittle baby! You can breathe now! Go on.”

Jordan wondered if she was actually showing him mercy or was just teasing him. His question was answered when Michelle poked him sharply in the ribs.
“AH!” he yelled.

She then wriggled her fingers throughout his entire ticklish rib cage, as if she was playing a piano. Every one of her ten fingers dug in with great excitement.

“AHAHAHAHAHAH!”

Jordan laughed and screamed and he even started struggling against the restraints that held his arms again, despite being very tired. This was no use however, as the restraints had not loosened for even one bit. Jordan truly knew, for the first time, that he was completely trapped here, tied by these restraints and bonds, and that he was only going to get out if the girls decided to show him mercy and untie him.

“It’s so cute to watch you squirm around, Jordan. You know you can’t escape and yet you still struggle!”

As Jordan continued to try to wrestle with his straps, Michelle continued making fun of him.

“You’re not even a man anymore, Jordan. We’ve demoted you to being our tickle toy from now on, Jordan. Tickle tickle tickle!”

At last, Jordan could not take it anymore and passed out once again. Michelle stood up and said,
“That was even more fun than last time.”

The other two girls agreed with her. Remembering the contest, Michelle asked, “So who won? Was it me?”

“I’m not sure about that yet, Michelle. However, there is one victory I’m sure about.”

“What?”

“The females were victorious in their battle against the male.”

“True, we absolutely destroyed him! And it was incredibly fun to beat that cocky boy!” Michelle cheered.

Serena smiled but continued, “But that was just the beginning of our victory. We have more work to do. You and Tiff can go put our tickle toy into a better position for us to tickle him while I’ll go collect our equipment.”

“Sounds good, Serena.”

As an end note, I’m currently unsure if I should continue with this series or not. Feel free to leave your thoughts about this series so I can see what the interest level is at. Whether you liked it or not, thanks for reading!

It is a great story so far. You should certainly continue it.
I would suggest that the other two women (not his sister) add tease-and-denial to the tickling. :devil:

Keep going, I like it and agree with mils, tease and denial and maybe some more hardcore bondage!

GREAT! Thank you for posting and I agree with the other comments.

Are you kidding? The story's been amazing so far. Very detailed and mean. I love it. Of course, I'm so interested in much more stuff to come. Jordan has to be tickled tortured by them at once, now face-up, driving him to a broken state. Taunted, humiliated, even inserting a dildo in his butt. Forcing him to say as they want. I'll be waiting.

No way can it end here. I agree with the tease and denial suggestion. Though eventually letting him orgasm might be better since many people are more ticklish afterwards. Hehehe pure evil :mwahaha:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back