• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Owen's Ordeal M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Owen Bradley the pledge had reported to me as told to and I told the 19 year old student new to the college that he needed an intiation, a hazing to be accepted in the house I was in charge of as Senior Freshman and he nodded and I told him that I had decided to conduct it myself so he would not be subjected to the torments of other freshmen and I ordered the attractive 6' student to strip to his socks. He had a slim but fit physique and was clearly embarasssed almost bollock naked in front of me and so I made him stand there in his socks, white athletic socks. Prior to this I had taken him to the gymnasium and in tee and shorts and socks worn all day had run around the gymnasium three times so worked up a sweat.

I told him what went on stayed in 'The Chamber' which was a small room off the main concourse area where hazings took place and Owen nodded and I warned him if he breathed a word he'd be paddled by me and my henchmen and I saw the fear in his dark brown eyes so knew his lips would be sealed. I asked him personal questions so had he jerked off recently and he admitted the night before last and did he have a girlfriend and yes Jennie back home in Kentucky. I then told him to remain standing still and raise his arms and leaned in and sniffed his pits and told him he smelled like a guy should and he smiled.

I then said did his smile mean he liked to appeal to other guys and he shook his head but nodded when I said he wanted my approval so he could join 'Excalibur House' and he nodded and I smiled saying if he passed the initiation then his handsome face would be a welcome addition and then took him to the initiation table and he as told lay on it on his back. I secured him and made a comment his feet smelling like feet and asked him their size and he told me size 12's.

I then blindfold him and told him the initiation was one to test his resiliance to torment and starting slow, it would intensify and I then ran my fingers from his hips to his armpits gently as he squirmed and chewed his lips and told him that this was good that he needed to reatain his composure and fingers lightly stroked both armpits as I asked him if he was ticklish and he shook his head but squirming it was apparent he was. I then told him to open his mouth and gagged him.

"There you go Owen, so you're not ticklish, okay that's cool so my fingers run all over your body won't tease and torment you, so stop squirming as I'm just lightly stroking your pits, Mmmm they smell amazing and I think will taste good!"

I lapped at each pit and he squirmed and moaned as I licked again sensually and he struggled as a straight lad would be expected to do in his position, another guy licking his sweaty pits but then stroking them and a moan a little muffled giggle!

"Yeah there we go Owen a little tongue ticklish after all and if I stroke them now a little harder what happens?

"MMMPHAHAHAMMPHHEEHEEMMMPHAHAHA!"

"Yeah I knew you had to be sensitive Owen, that 's cool and let's experiment do you prefer soft tickles like this or rough tickling?"

I pulled out the gag as I wanted to hear him fully react and he did

"HAHAAHSTAAAPHIHIHIHT PLEHEHEEH HEHHEHEHE ITTIHIHICKLES HHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!”

"Oh that really does tickle just under these armpits, sliding in them like this Owen!"

OH PLEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAAHAHSEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

"Seems to have got your nipples hard Owen, yeah they feel nice n; hard so you had a guy play with you before huh?"

Owen shook his head emphatically as I pinched his nipples and then licked and sucked them joking they had no milk!"

My fingers teased over his nipples, finger stroking them as this made him gasp

“OHHNAHAHHA AHAHAHA NAHAHHT THERHEHERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHA HA!”

"Oh this gets to you Owen and seems it excites you, quite a big boy and oh yeah even precum from your dick so let's lick these nipples some more as you seem to like this don't you eh Owen!"

“I taunted him, my fingers stroking his nipples and lapping at them as he moaned and giggled.

“NAAAHAHAHAHHAAH AHAHAHOOOOH AAAAHMMMMMMMMMWHOOOAHHAAH!"

"Maybe you want to cum, yeah shoot your spunk, not shot for two nights yeah you want to cum for me!"

I then teased his inner thighs and more moans, real moans and his dick throbbing and more precum and squirming and blowing air on his dick and exciting him telling him soon his dick will be shooting warm spunk and he squirming but moaning wrestling with his guilty conscience about Jennie no doubt and a new sensation hit him as my fingers stroked his balls as he whimpered so clearly desperate to cum!

"Hmmm Owen you know these feet have a really strong smell, Mmmm there's something about feet I like you know, the smell of sweaty feet, warmth of sweaty feet, oh yeah like these, so moist and warm and the taste of a sweaty foot but one thing that does it for me and gets my dick hard, ticklish feet Owen and seems yours might be ticking all those boxes as smelling so raunchy, they'll taste ripe!"

I'd placed fingers in the middle of each of his socked soles and seen him biting his lips to not react as I had taunted him so know I was on to a winner with Owen. I kept my fingers immobile in the center of his arches, the seconds ticking into a minute letting him wonder and told him his socks were very sweaty and his feet so hot that they needed cooling down and slowly one by one peeled off his socks and asked him to tell me what he thought I was going to do.

"Please no no that, please please no!" he said

"Not what Owen, what don't you want me to do hmm tell me, whoa such stinky, sweaty bare feet, tell me Owen!" I teased

"Please, please don't tickle my feet, honestly please no I can't take it!"

"Oh right well I might not have done but that's an idea!"

HEHEHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHA AHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHA!”

My two fingers one on each warm sole stroked and loved seeing his toes twitch and clench making wrinkles on his soles

“HAA AHHHAAHHA OHOHOHHFUHUHUHUHUCK HEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHHA DAHAHAHMIT HAHAHAAHH!”

I began using my two middle fingers, adding to my indexes to do a type of walking motion exploring the the large soles of his feet

The walked ticklishly up to the balls of his feet, then around to meet each other before slipping down his insteps and here I slowly swirled, swirled, swirled all around.

“HAHAHHAAH!! MY FEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHT EEHEHEEE NAHAHAT MY FEEHEEEHEEEEEEET! AAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAA HAHAHHAA!”

“ You’re right Owen, not your feet, these feet now my feet to play with, to massage, to caress, to sniff, to fondle, to lick, to suck, to nibble and what have I forgotten, um ..er oh yeah to, to to yeah to tickle!"

I began slowly raking all ten of my fingers up and down his soles scratching gently so Owen was laughing his head off then slowed the tickles so he was giggling and kissed the middle of each sole. Then sitting on a stool facing his stinky bare feet I told him his feet would taste perfect and began licking his right foot from the heel to his toes, licling slowly up n' down savouring his taste as he lost it as his foot so tongue ticklish! What a reaction

“HA AH AHA AHAHH AHAHAH NAAAOOOAHA CANNN'TTTT HA AHAHAHHAH STANNHAHAHHNANNADD THATTTT AHA AHAHAHH NOOOO AHAHAHAH”

"Mmmmm oh Owen what can't you stand the tickling, maybe the fact it's another guy licking your foot and sniffing it or maybe you can't stand the fact you're loving it, better than Jennie does it to you, Jennie enjoys these sweaty feet yeah?"

Owen shook his head no! I teased him about to orally service his left foot saying I was glad of that as virgin feet like his needed breakin' in and I was going to do it and began nibbling, kissing and licking his left sole as delicious as his right foot had been but again not pleasurable, just pure ticklish agony driving the handsome lad berserk!

“H AHA AHAH AHAH AHAHHH AHAH DOOON'T LICCCKKKKKK HA AHA AHAH AHAHAHAH LICCKKKK AH AHA AHAHH AH TEEHEHEHHEEHHHMMMM AHAH AHAH AHAHA DON'T PLEASE LICCKKKK HE EHEH EHEHEH THEEEHEHEHEMMSTAAAP LICCKING MEEEHHEYYYYY EHENEHHEHEHHEH FEHEHEHEHEHHEEETTT!!!!”

“Sssssh Owen all I am doing is licking your feet that's all licking and what about all these toes Owen and I kissed the toes of each foot and then licked each of his ten toes and licked in between them all taking my sweet time and the sensual sensations preventing his being able to clench them as I sucked his toes and sniffed at them and flicked them all with my tongue.

"HA AH AHAHAH AHAAHAHAH AHAHANOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

I milked nibbling on his toes so soon his laugh bordering on hysteria.

“Hah AH AHA AH AHAHH AHAH PLEEEEAAASSSSSEEE AAH AHAAHHAHHSTAAAAP NOOOO AHAHA AHAHAH CAAANNNNN”TTT HA AHAHAH STAAA AH AHAH AHAH SSSTAAANNNNDDDD IIITT HA AHAHAHAHAHA!”

My oral action switched from sole to sole, licking each of them without mercy using short, quick flicks and long, luscious strokes of my tongue. Across both insteps to the outer edges and balls of his feet to heels and pressed the flat of my tongue firmly against each warm, n' sweating sole in turn, caressing them with each and every lick! I then worsened his torment and wiggled my fingers along his saliva lubed soles adding more tickles as I sucked on his toes! Owen tried to pull away from my wiggling tongue wildly licking all over the soles of his feet. I loved seein both feet twisting wildly to try to get away and licking under his toes!

I then stopped and said to him “I hope I didn’t torture you too much.”

Owen whispered “You did.”

"Well you know Owen this is why this initiation is one I am conducting alone as these feet get shared with nobody else, your feet Owen I am laying claim to so you are accepted in 'Excalibur House' but there's a condition, your feet are presented to me by you when I say or else word gets around, rumours start that Owen Bradley likes boys and he's really ticklish all over his feet and what fun to see your shoes and socks off more than once and seeing other lads see who can tickle your feet worse, make you suffer most and now let's just now powder these sweat moist feet a little!"

I dabbed them with powder from the cloth and waited and he began twitching and then more and more and said to me what was it on his feet soles and in between his toes?

“Itching powder Owen!"

“AHhh make it stop! Please, itch it, itch it!” he begged

What do you mean Owen?" I asked

"Scratch it off please he begged!"

I raked my synthetic gloved fingers wildly over his bare soles

“Okay is tht any better Owen?" I asked.

Owen's begging turns quickly into laughing and begging,

“NAAHAHAHAHHA AHAAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHFUHUHUCKE HEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAAHAHSHTHAHAHAPHIHIHIHITTT!”

This time as he begged for me to stop, I did. About thirty seconds later he reacting to the powder again

“NNnngh pleeeease I can’t take it! It itches! Make it stop!”

"Okay Owen but it will fuckin' tickle you!" I said and placed gloved fingers on his arches

“Yes yes yeEEEEHHAHHAHAHAHHHSS EHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAAHHA HAHAHAOH FUHUHUHUCK HAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAAHGOD DAHAHAHAHAMMIT! AHHAHAHAH AHAHA HAAHA!” Owen screamed with laughter, clearly torn between the tickling torture and wanting it to end, and the itching torture and knowing that if the tickling ends, he’d endure the evil itching

Owen lasted three minutes before breaking and begging me to stop tickling his feet so I did but a minute later the itching got to him and he begged me to scratch his feet again and gloved fingers ran all over both soles, under his toes, around his heels, up and down his arches, in between his toes and he begged me to stop again and I did and then to start again and I did so he was soon very sweaty and exhausted!

By this point the itching was at full effect, driving him mad with the need to scratch his feet and when he asked me to itch them again I refused.

“No Owen if you want me to itch your feet, you’ll need to beg me to tickle them instead. You know, really convince me to.”

I smirked as he pleaded for his worst nightmare

“P-please, tickle me! Tickle my feet, oh please!” he begged Please tickle my feet, they’re yours. Oh fuck it itchessssss! Make it stop, please, they’re yours, my feet all yours, tickle my feet all night just PLEASE tickle them!”

”You know Owen you ask so nicely, so politely and with that offer from you, how can I refuse!" I taunted him

“Oh OHHH AHha yeEehHess please oh AHAHAHANAHAHAHA AHAHAHHAND YOU HAHHAAHA WIHIHILL TIHIIHIHCKLE ME AHAHAAH ALL NIHHIIHIHAAAHHH AHAHA YES YES OH GAAHHAAHAHAD MOHOHORE AHAHAH AALL NIGHT TICKLE ME ALL NIHIHIHIHIGTAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Slowly I started wiggling my gloved fingers and tickling his arches, then his heels. By the time I scratched his toes, he was howling uncontrollably, begging still for more tickling and then with a wet cloth soaked in iced water shocked him with this but cleaned off the powder and his feet a little cold, warmed them by replacing his sweat moist socks and ran the hairdryer over them both and when very warm turned it off and massaged his socked feet and peeled off both socks

The next hour my fingers roughly raking, scratching, itching, teasing and purely tickling the soles of his feet so Owen was screaming with laughter a drooling, sweaty, teary mess. Then squirted baby oil on to both soles, I tickled them ferociously, sliding quickly over the slick soles sending him hysterical! Then lubed his dick and began focusing on stroking his dick up n' doen and caressing his balls and telling him that as he said we had all night and edged him two or three times talking about Jennie and wet pussies keeping him horny as fuck!

I included licking his dick and eventually having feather caressed his dick and balls and lubed finger fucked him a few times made him shoot his spunk and then tickle tortured his feet beginning with the quill of the feather dragged the length of his soles saying it would be a long, long night!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back