• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emilio's lesson M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My intruder stripped to his shorts and black socks. I looked at him and smiled and winked as he came to and found himself secured to the bed. I glared at the 20 something yr old and said he made a big mistake trying to rob my house, firstly being trained in karate and he'd found that out but secondly I showed him my N.Y.P.D. badge and he freaked.

"So you need teaching a lesson and what to do!"

"Er look I'm sorry Sir okay, I er made a big mistake so um anything I can do!" he said

I looked at the tall and attractive 6' something lad secured to the bed and asked him what size feet he had and he told me 13's but why did I want to know and told him that I asked the questions unless he wanted me to call back up and he'd spend the night in jail and be in court in the morning! He said he understood so size 13 feet and leaning facing them both told him they seemed pretty warm and he grimaced and asked told me his name Emilio Cortez and I security checked him and found him 22 yr old out on parole and he then pleaded with me please not to turn him in! I leaned into his feet and he squirmed and told him to keep them still or else I'd make the call and ran a finger lightly along each high socked instep and he gritted his teeth as toes wiggled!

"You know what Emilio you said anything you can do right so here's the deal, I play with your feet and let you loose when I'm done or you spend the night in jail and well someone in there might here you got ticklish feet and attractive, use it to give 'em your ass!"

"No please okay but they're ticklish go easy please!" he begged

I went into action telling him I held all the aces and stroked both socked feet and he giggled immediately so stroked my fingers rapidly all over them both as he flexed his feet and wiggled his socked toes as I kept on stroking my fingers over and over again all over both socked soles.

I then peeled off the sweat moist socks and my fingers explored every inch of his ticklish newly bared warm soles randomly stroking along them both over and over again as he lost any macho resolve and burst into loud laughter. I had him squirming and shrieking madly wriggling his toes in moments and smiled as he desperately tried to move his feet away from my tickling fingers randomly running up and down the large soles of his feet and all Emilio could do was laugh loudly, flex his feet and wiggle his toes!

I then calmly stroked his soles lightly but it still tickled him and told him he had very ticklish feet and what a great shape they were and how his reactions were getting my dick hard and asked him if he had a girlfriend and he nodded and if she tickled his feet and he shook his head and bit on his lips, it was clear he was too ticklish and if she had no doubt he'd have broken up with her!

"So Emilio did you like that, laughing so much you seemed to be having a good time!" I said

"Nooo please, please I don't like it, please please don't tickle my feet!" he begged

"Emilio I don't like punks like you trying to rob me, you are getting off lightly and speaking of lightly!"

I again stroked each foot slowly and lightly along both bare soles simultaneously as his feet flexed and toes wiggled and I fastened the pace of the tickling so soon he was laughing loudly again and then got the feather and showed it to him and the quill end was dragged along his right sole and then his left sole and I alternated stroking his soles with it and he in ticklish hell! The pointed tip of the feather dragged slowly sliding over the soles of his feet from his toes to his heels as he reacted to the teasing torture perfectly with laughter!

I kept teasing his soles with the feather but trailing the soft end up and down over and over his bare soles and then in between his toes making him giggle and whimper louder and louder as this was tickling him intensely. He kept on flexing both feet and wiggling his toes involuntarily and laughing loudly at the intense tickle torture I was subjecting him to enduring! It tickled so much that his laughter was pretty uncontrollable and was glad the basement apartment was pretty soundproof! I then activated the sonicare and he squealed and howled as the electric toothbrush all but destroyed him, the revolving bristles forcing pure laughter from him as I used the sonicare relentlessly over the length of both feet. Eventually it stopped and he took deep breaths gasping for air and feeling exhausted!

"Oh yeah Emilio these feet are real ticklish, yeah off the chart ticklish and you have such a great laugh, it's infectious! They really smell awesome too but the feather quill on them, that's a killer right!"

"Nooo please I can't take it really, it's too ticklish, please , please stop!" he pleaded

"What first you want to rob my house and now deprive me of these two stinky, sweaty warm ticklish feet c'mon get real!"

I trailed the quill end from his toes to heels again as once more he was giggling and wriggling his toes like crazy as I kept on stroking both bare soles randomly all over slowly exploring every inch of his soles. Emilio shhok and giggled at the ticklish sensation on his feet which was so unbearable for him. Then stroked his smooth soles with my fingers, just stroking and sliding my fingers up and down all over both soles as he let rip long loud bursts of intense laughter gasping for air the whole time I relentlessly tickle tortured his feet and then stopped and replaced his socks as he seemed to calm down!

I smiled at him letting him breathe. I then gave him a straw and some chilled water saying he must not become dehydrated and he sipped the chilled water and asked me if he could now go and gasped as I shook my head and lightly stroked first his left and then his right foot and after the water blindfold him as he begged me to let him go!

"You know Emilio I am saving your ass quite literally so put up and shut up!" I told him

My fingers then continued tormenting his feet as he really reacted

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET OFF!STAHAHAHAP ITHAHAHAHHAA STOP STOP!"

Both feet glistening with sweat the feather and feathered end of it traced around his toes and glided across his soles! The tickling touch was immense as I knew where to apply the right amount of pressure as an experienced tickler I told him and swirled the feather in between his toes and then the feather end teasing both soles and him into frenzied laughter

"Hahahahahaha please stop hahahahahaha no no nooooooooooo hahahahahahahaha’hahahahaha, stoooooooooooooophahahahahahaha pleeeeeeeasebwahahahahahahaha it tickles hahahahahaha stop hahahahahahahaha"
No please hahahahahaha not my feet hahahahaha anything but my feet hahahahaha!"

I stopped the tickling and leaned over his left foot and slipped my mouth over his big toe and sucked it and then sucked each toe of his left foot and then his right foot saying it being damp with his perspiration made his toes taste delicious as he reacted to the ticklish sensation and magnified being blindfold and sniffed both feet deeply and then licked each sweaty sole inturn which sickened him as I told him both were so salty with his sweat and licked in between his toes and then up and down the length of his soles again.

"Fuck Emilio your feet taste amazing, straight feet always tastier and these have a unique sweaty odour that is so hot!"

Emilio squirmed as he was being driven crazy and now feeling humiliated as I licked the sides of his feet and all along his damp soles and sucked on each of his toes telling him that he ought to be thankful it wasn't his dick I was sucking and sniffing his toes where his foot smell was strongest, the smell of his feet excited me as I wedged my tongue in between his toes and licked and sucked on his toes harder. After a final thorough tongue bath of both squirming feet I released him and have seen him since but not on the streets but working in 'Macy's' Department store and turned his life around!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back