• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Ideas

Guthwulf

TMF Poster
So I have a few story ideas, and I don't have time to write them right now, so I'm posting them here in hopes that somone will take these and make an awesome story!

Story Idea - Chastity Belt tickles
So what if there was a female chastity belt that, instead of a front plate, had a feathery pole that went right inbetween her lips, and it spun, so that it would mercilessly tickle her pussy. And even if she wasn't tied up, it would be locked on, so she'd have no way to defend her poor pussy. Maybe your SO has the remote, and key.

Story Idea - tickle boots/orgasm denial
So, suppose there was an evil pair of boots made to tickle the wearers feet whenever they got close to orgasming? Any time they got close it would tickle them mercilessly until they backed away from the edge, keeping them horny, frustrated, and above all, tickled. Maybe the boots are cursed, and one day they just find a victim? Or someone wants to keep their SO from cheating and latches them on?

also if you end up using any of these please send me a link so I can read

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back