• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Guest M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I grew up on the family farm in the midwest, and the winter I was 18 there was a really big snow blizzard that hit in late January. Power lines were downed from the ice, and a family that lived on a nearby farm lost the heat in their house and came through the drifts of snow to stay with my family until the linemen could get electric power restored.

The visiting family consisted of the husband, Bob (who was 28), his wife Jan, and their little girl, Lindsay. Mom and dad's house wasn't big, just three bedrooms--and the sleeping arrangement was Jan went into my sister's bedroom to sleep with them, Lindsay slept on the couch in the living room, and Bob was to share the bed in my room with me--which would be sort of a squeeze, since I had only a twin-szied bed. When my Mom told me about the sleeping arrangement plan, I wasn't very happy about it (I was self-centered and didn't want to share my room with anybody).

Everybody went to bed around 10pm that night, and Bob went to my bedroom with me. It was only at that point that it suddenly occurred to me that Bob, who was a nice-looking guy with a slim but looked fit physique would be undressing in front of me and sleeping beside me and my objections to the plan dissolved away immediately. He'd noticed my earlier lack of enthusiasm about him sharing my room and bed with me, and he apologized to me for having to bunk with me. I told him, with complete sincerity, that it wasn't a problem at all.

We both undressed down to our underwear but he kept his socks on and he got into bed first. Bob was a big guy, about 6'2" and and it was a tight squeeze in my twin-sized bed. As I was standing by the bed trying to figure out how I was going to find room for myself, Bob realized the dilemma, and he offered to lie end-for-end, with his pillow and head at the foot of the bed, so there'd be enough room for both of us. Then he moved his pillow down to the foot of the bed and switched his position which, I noted with fascination, it meant that Bob's big black socked feet would be right beside my head on my pillow.

Delighted and excited, I turned off the oil lamp on the dresser and climbed into bed. Bob obligingly turned on his side, facing away from me, to give me more room, and I turned on my right side (facing him) to give him more room--and so I was facing the soles of his big, socked feet, hidden under the bed covers. The temp in the room was already chilly, maybe 55 degrees or so, and pretending concern that his feet would get cold, I told him he could put his feet close to me for warmth if he wanted to.

To my happy surprise, he instantly pushed his socked feet towards me under the covers until I felt his heels resting against my chest. He commented that his feet would stay warm now, and he settled down to go to sleep. I pulled the bed covers up over my face and snuggled closer to Bob's legs, which put his socked soles only an inch or so from my face. I silently lay there, smelling his socked soles and toes and lightly stroked them as the aroma from his socks got me totally aroused instantly!

Bob giggled and whispered that he was ticklish on the feet and I whispered that I knew and asked him what size his feet were, commenting that they sure looked awfully big to me. When he said he wore a size 12, I muttered something like "That's what I thought!" Then I very lightly tickled the balls of his feet and his feet squirmed as he giggled a little louder so I stopped the tickling!

"Are we going to sleep, or are you gonna tickle my feet all night?" Bob whispered to me. I decided to interpret his question as if he was actually giving me a choice. So I replied that we were going to sleep, but, I added, if I was going to keep his feet warm for him all night, then I should at least be allowed to tickle them a while first.

He mulled this over in silence a few seconds, then he said: "Okay--but don't tickle me too hard or I'll break out in loud laughter and wake up the whole household! My feet are really ticklish, Luke. I'm surprised the odor isn't getting to you."

I told him his socked feet didn't smell bad to me and I audibly sniffed his toes, where the footy odor was strongest.

"Don't they stink?" he asked me, betraying his surprise. I told him, no, they didn't stink, that I kind of liked the way his socked feet smelled.

He digested that in silence a moment, then he said: "Well, okay, if you like it, you like it but let's just keep this between you and me, OK?"

"Of course!" I agreed and told him the moist dampness of his socked feet told me his feet got sweaty and he whispered in his boots on the building site they did and Then I took hold of the top of his socks and peeled them off his feet and threw them on the floor as he told me I was brave that close to his bare feet as I began to gently touch and explore every inch of his feet. When I spread his toes apart to stroke between them, he giggled and said he was ticklish on his feet. I said before a tickle they needed a massage and began massaging both feet which were soon perspiring saying they smelled very masculine and as they were pampered by my kneading and massaging especially his arches he emitted subdued sighs as I was turned on and placed both bare soles in my face and sniffed them deeply loving their sweaty aroma.

"Bob wiggle your toes" I told him and he did as I rubbed my nose all over his soles and toes

"Oooh that tickles!" he whispered

I had begun lightly tickling his big, soft and sensitive feet and he buried his face in his pillow to muffle the sound of his laughter but I was careful not to tickle too hard and kept the pressure of my touch light. He squirmed as he told me even my light tickles were driving him nuts! Then he moaned as I stroked along both soles saying his feet were the perfect stink and he said the foot stroking was making him hard and if I continued he was gonna cum!

I felt under the bedclothes and yes he had a fully hardened erection

"I told you I was hard," he commented sort of breathlessly. I felt thrilled.

His feet pulled to me higher I tickled his wiggling toes as his laugh was muffled by his pillow and his toes wiggling as he began jerking himself off and I then sucked the toes of his right foot and nibbled them as he reached climax and as he did sucked on the toes of his left foot and then licked the length of his very raunchy and tasty sweaty soles and toes which were so ripe! I then after ten minutes got out of bed and retrieved the box of Kleenex off my dresser. He sat up and cleaned himself off, as I did, and then we both stretched out again.

"I think that's enough tickling for tonight, don't you?" Bob asked, and I said it was for this night. Bob then turned on his left side again and under the covers he placed his soles directly against my chest, saying "Good night, Luke and thanks"

In the morning Mom called everybody to "rise and shine" for breakfast, and Bob and I woke up and began to get dressed. Sitting on the side of the bed, he had a clean pair of white work socks in his hand. He looked over at me and asked me if he should put the clean pair of socks on or if I'd rather he wore the the dirty ones again. His question surprised me, and he just grinned at me.

Finally recovering myself, I grinned back at Bob and told him to wear the dirty ones again.

"You sure?" he asked, teasing me.

I nodded emphatically.

"Okay, I will," he said, and he took the dirty socks off the floor and and pulled them on his feet.

"Does this mean that you're gonna tickle my feet again tonight?" he asked, standing up.

"It sure does," I declared, and we went to eat breakfast.

That night I told him I was in charge and secured Bob to the bed having locked the door and gagged him as he lay on his stomach and sniffed his moist and very warm and smelly socked feet and whispered in his ear that his feet were mine to play with and he nodded and back at his feet started to tickle the soles of each socked foot with soles facing me and ankles tied together he began reacting with muffled laughter as gagged he still laughed into the pillow as I sped up the socked tickling and I took hold of his right sock right above the ankle and began to pull it off!

I removed the other sock and there were my prizes and both sweaty and a bit dirty and got the feather and slowly began to drag the quill end the length of his soles and then turned the feather around and when the feather end made contact with his toes they wiggled but slid in between them and sawn back and forth really made him press hard into the pillow. He was going nuts, so I dropped the feather and returned to fingers scratching the soles of his huge, warm, sweating and smelly barefeet! I told him he was going to be tickle tortured for being my temptation and began running my fingers up and down the soles of his feet and he went balistic! I drove him almost breathless and then began a very long and sensual tongue bath of his feet which made him moan and Bob and his family stayed with us four nights but for the next year we would meet at his place when his wife and daughter were away, a lot of weekends and Bob always wore dirty, sweaty n' moist work socks for me!

Last edited:
great history Hey Man, I was wondering if you could make a story of continuation of this story where Bob receives more tickles with his big toes tied and licklish in socks and bare,I think you are very good at writing stories

Thanks and when inspiration comes or will tell about another guy enduring this happening!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back