• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enslaved by the Lesbian Vampire Cougars (ff/f) Part 3

player 0

TMF Expert
Chapter 3: Vanessa and Farah (plaything of the lovebirds)

Oh god what is that? I feel so weird, but in a good way, am I being attacked?

My eyes open with a start as the horrible sensation closes in on me, it’s coming from groin, oh god it feels like some kind of monster was causing the most horrible pain imaginable. I look down towards the source to see a huge moving, pulsing lump beneath the blankets. I pull it back expecting to see Veronica trying to drain me, only to find she was just eating me out in the sexual manner.

“Top of the morning to you buttercup!”

I should get used to this by now, oral sex is as certain in this house as sunlight in Singapore.

“Could you please not do that now, it really hurts after everything so far. I’m not a machine, I can’t be sucked and tickled and licked and bitten and rubbed and whatever else you want to do to me without getting sore and swollen after a certain point.”

“Oh sweetie, just you wait until I turn you, you’re endurance will go up so fast you’ll be able to have orgies for days at a time before passing out.”

“Well while that does sound appealing, you have to remember for that I’m fragile.”

“Well get used to it sweetie, a kiss on your clit is the same as a kiss good morning in this house, Regina and most of the girls did to me the first few days I joined them, they’ll want to do it to you too.”

“Oh joy.” Not really sure myself if that was sarcastic or enthusiastic, but you know what they say about chocolate and vomiting and also wishes coming true; my mind is so exhausted at this point I’m honestly not making a joke.

Veronica didn’t really give me time to think it through, she quickly embraced me tightly, her breasts mashing against mine, her body intertwined with mine, her breath against my neck.

“Mm, mentioning chocolate gives me an idea, how about for dinner tonight we cover you in melted chocolate and lick it off.”

“How’s that different from any other night?”

“Well you’ll taste better for a start.”

“Are you saying I taste bad?”

“Not bad, just bland. Maybe we could eat sushi off you instead and drink wine off you crotch.”

Five beautiful women, licking and sucking every inch of my body; it’s enough to set my heart aflutter if it weren’t for everything being terrifying and the fact that they might actually eat me.

“But hey, you know it doesn’t have to be your clit, I can suck you where you want: nipples? Toes? Fingers? Anywhere you want.”

“Well I’ve gotta say, my feet were always an erogenous zone for me, my toes always feel tingly during an orgasm and I’m pretty sure it works in reverse. So when you gave me that pedicure, I actually really enjoyed it a lot.”

“Oh sweetie why didn’t you just say something earlier, from now on consider me your personal fetishist, I’ll worship or torture you however much you want sweetfeet.”

Her puns were silly by the kindness and love was genuine, she lay down next to my feet and took my right foot in her hands and began massaging it. It felt so good to be with her, she knew every muscle, every spot and just how hard or soft to be. It’s not the first time someone in this house touched me this way, but it was the first time they’ve been so gentle, I didn’t want to leave now, I wanted to stay in this cloudy, warm little world.

“As much as I’d like to, we have to get you ready for Vanessa and Farah.” She said as she quickly made for her wardrobe.

“Yesterday you said that Farah and Vanessa were both sweet on me, did you really mean that or did you say that just to make sure I wasn’t afraid. I mean I don’t think Farah seems to like me very much, or likes me in a way that would mean eating me.”

“Oh sweetie, don’t you worry, Farah can be a little bitchy now and then, but she’s really quite a lovely woman, she just runs hot and cold sometimes. Don’t let her scare if she gives you that ‘I wanna eat you’ vibe, more likely she just wants to torture you. But you know in the I think you’re hot and I really love you and you’re my family, but you gotten be broken in. You know that kinda way.”

“That’s not very reassuring, you remember what I just said earlier about me being more fragile than you!!”

“Don’t worry buttercup, Farah knows her boundaries, she and Vanessa are the oldest in this house after Regina and if she ever crosses that line Vanessa will reign her in; Vanessa’s always been her better half.”

“So you’re basically saying if I’m ever alone with Farah I’m screwed.”

“Not if you get to know her first, she treated me like shit for a little while but eventually she got to know me.”

“Yeah but you were already vampire when you met her, what’s she going to do to me when she gets pissed off?!”

“She won’t do anything to you, Regina laid down the law pretty clearly: no one’s allowed to do anything to you that’ll draw blood or break bones or even leave a bruise.”

“And they’ll keep their word?”

“Regina is our mama, she’s the most important person in our lives, we obey her because we love her and we’d never go back on our word.”

She said that with an awful lot of seriousness, I guess she takes this family thing really seriously. I mean I love my mom but I would never take her that seriously. But I guess after what both her and Farah told me this family isn’t just for convenience for them, it’s deeper and more intense than; I realize now that I don’t really have any kind of relationship in my life to compare this to.

Veronica came back out of her wardrobe carrying with her the same dress I wore last night.

“Now one thing you gotta remember about Vanessa and Farah is that their kinda old fashioned, they expect to curtsy and call them ‘auntie’, and make sure to keep your head down and speak in a soft voice. And don’t be afraid to be manipulative, pretend you’re little girl hiding behind Vanessa’s skirt, she’s a sucker for little kids and pathetic types like that.” Veronica prattled on and on as she helped me into the dress, for someone who said they’d never disobey Regina she seems to worry a lot.

“What do you know about Vanessa and Farah anyway? Where did they come from? Have they always been together?”

“Sweetie we don’t go talking about each other behind each other’s backs, if you want to know that kind of thing you should ask them to their face. I will say this, that if I’m ever away and you can’t get a hold of Regina, always go to Vanessa; she was the only other one in the house who wanted you in the family aside from Regina and I, she’s probably the best motherly-type I’ve met other than Regina, I’m not saying she’s a saint or that she’s never cruel, she and Farah have done worse things than me over the years. But she will look out for you, that’s one thing you can be sure of as long as you live in this house.

After she zipped me up she rushed me over to her make up table again.

“Now let’s get you all made up, they’re old fashion and they like their girls dressed like a doll.”

“Again with the geisha make up?”

“They like girls with pale skin.”

As Veronica powdered my face my mind drifted a bit, what the hell was I gonna do when I open their door? I don’t want to deal with this shit, I don’t want to be near Farah at all, even if she is still insanely hot, she’s just as likely to bite off pieces of me as she is to pleasure them. Why can’t I just stay here, or why can’t I maybe see Regina instead, she seemed nice enough; but honestly if I could I’d stay here with Veronica, she’s so kind and loving, even if it’s in a weird, hyper-sexualized way I think I can think of her as being my mother. As fucked up as it sounds, being in her warm embrace felt so good, so right and so safe I never wanted to leave; I can’t wait to get all this nonsense over with just so I can get back to this room and be with her.

“Alright baby bird, you’re primed and proper ready to present yourself to the rest of the flock.”

With my makeup done Veronica guided me to her door, she kept her arm around me and as she pointed out Farah and Vanessa’s door to me. She gave me one final kiss and hug and promising a big party afterwards. It better be a big ass party, with lots of ice cream so I can either get fat or vomit onto everyone else’s pretty dresses.

She closed the door behind me, and as I got ready to knock my body froze; a sudden horrifying realization was dawning on me: what was I just thinking, what was I just saying? I seriously considered calling Veronica mother, I seriously wanted to just go and cuddle up with Regina, I seriously wanted to just curl up in Veronica’s bed and stay with her.

‘WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!’

This is it, this is brainwashing, slowly but surely they’re altering how my mind works, making me think this is love, making me forget about the outside world. Veronica isn’t my mother, Regina isn’t my mother, these people aren’t my family; these women are sick, disgusting monsters playing a sick disgusting game, kidnapping, raping, torturing and enslaving me; my name is Emily Hsu, my mother’s name is Suzanna Hsu, I’m not their pet I’m their victim.

I have to keep my mind clear, play along with their game and keep trying to find some way out of this house of horrors. Wait a minute, Farah has her own car, she probably keeps them in her room, if I could at least find where you usually keeps them I could steal them and use her car to get out of here. Even if I don’t know how to drive it doesn’t matter, all I need to do is get the attention of a cop.

The hardest part of all of this though is getting through today, how am I going to stand being Farah’s plaything, that ****’s the whole reason I’m here; she played me, she knew from the beginning how to seduce me, she planned this all from the beginning. I know well enough not to try and do something incredibly stupid like stab her in the heart, she’s bigger, faster and stronger than me and Vanessa’s with her, I do something like that and Regina’s protection won’t mean a thing and I’m tomorrow night’s roast. I just have to endure their bullshit and remember where they keep their keys, I’ve to keep playing the good girl and remember who I am.

And as I finished my thoughts almost on queue I found myself face-to-face with a very confused looking Vanessa.

“Oh why hello sweetie, you know if you were waiting for the door to open one usually just knocks first.”

I was again frozen, this time with intense fear; Farah said she wasn’t reading my mind when we first met, but could she? Could they actually read my mind, did Vanessa hear everything I just thought, is she going to turn me in to the others or if she was going murder me right now. It’s been at least ten seconds and she hasn’t done anything, I guess that means she can’t read my mind, quickly gotta do something or she’ll be suspicious!

“Oh why thank you auntie Vanessa, I’m sorry but my mind was all befuddled by thinking of the best way to introduce myself!!” I said with as cute a curtsy and as saccharine a voice as I could muster, I just remembered I had that make up still on so they must’ve been expecting me to play some kind of submissive, bubbly Asian girl. Fine then, today I’m gonna kawaii the shit out of them.

“Oh sweetie, you don’t have to do anything special for us, just be yourself; please come in.”

Vanessa spoke with a heavy accent, I’m guess Spanish or Italian, was never good at identifying accents. I curtsied for good measure and followed Vanessa back into her room.

Vanessa and Farah’s room was like entering a time warp, everything from the wall paper to They must both be at least three or four hundred years old easy, in the corner of the room there was even a period accurate harpsicord, I had only seen designs like that at museums, is this what Veronica meant when she said they were old fashioned? I wonder if they were ever fans of the Marquis de Sade or most likely inspired him.

My train of thought was interrupted by the sound of Vanessa slapping her lap, indicating she wanted me to sit on her lap like a little girl; better to keep up the role. I skipped over to her swishing my skirt all the way and fell backwards into her lap giggling like a little girl.

“My you’re a lot heavier than you look.”

Just smile, just keep smiling and keep looking cute and smile.

“Why are you doing this? This isn’t you, this giddy little child.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Putting on this act, do you think we want you like this? Some air headed little doll? No, we want the real you, we want to know the girl who’s going to be our niece in a few days.”

The real me? The real me is screaming to get of this place, the real me and wants everyone in this house to die violently; I hate you and I especially hate Farah.

“I think I know what’s going on with you.”

“You do?!” Oh shit

“You’re afraid of Farah aren’t you?”

Well she’s not wrong.

“Don’t worry dear, I understand completely, I know my sweet Farah enough to know that she can be quite imposing and intimidating, maybe even a bully sometimes. Just because I love her doesn’t mean I’m blind to that kind of behaviour, if you’re afraid of her you just stay close to me, I’ll make sure she doesn’t get too rough; and don’t let her scare you, even if she doesn’t act like it you’re our baby, you’re Veronica’s little girl and that makes you our family and that means we love you unconditionally!”

Families can be abusive, and just on queue Farah entered the room wearing a red and black suit and being weighed down by what must’ve been a dozen shopping bags all coiled around her arms.

“Honey, I’m home!”

I just wanted to disappear, I just wanted to be invisible, I didn’t want Farah to be anywhere near me right now, the thought of her touching me made me ill and the idea that she was going to have her way with me more so.

“And what do we have her? Veronica’s little puppy come to visit her wicked aunties.”

“Farah we talked about this, she’s not a dog and she’s not a cow, she’s our sweet little baby girl Emily.”

“Still doesn’t change why she’s here, she’s here to get to know her aunties and that means she’s in for a full day of fun and frivolity and fornication. Now strip out of that dress so we can get a good look at your body.”

Vanessa prodded me to get up, as she stood behind me and unzipped my back I slinked out of the dress and stood before Farah as she scrutinized me, having Vanessa standing behind me offered little comfort.

“Your breasts are a bit saggy, that’s disappointing I was hoping for a girl with perky breasts.”

“Farah please! Don’t listen to her sweetie, your breasts lovely just the way they are.” Vanessa said she planted little kisses on my neck, I counted each one in case her fangs were planning on puncturing me.

Farah’s scrutiny didn’t let up, her eyes transfixed on me, her hand cradling her chin and index finger rubbing her lips while her eyes inspected me. Maybe it was the aggressive arch of her eyebrows or the aggressive slant of her eyes, she was aggressive and intimidating in general, she was making me incredibly uncomfortable and I started to fidget. Realizing whatever she was wondering Farah walked towards me and took hold of my chin while looking me directly in the eye.

“Hold still, if I damage you Veronica scream at me to no end.”

Her fingers approached my head, bent upwards so her nails won’t pierce my eyes, they got closer and closer until finally her finger tips pressed against my eyes and then lifted my contact lenses right off my eyeballs. Now I could barely see anything, Farah appeared to me as a blurry, blobby version of herself.

“There, those nasty little things were obscuring your pretty little eyes.”

She flicked the pair of lenses on the ground and out of her pocket she produced a pair of glasses, my pair of glasses. She handed them to me and I placed them back on my face.

“There, girls with glasses look more adorable than a girl with contacts. Besides until Veronica actually does the deed you’re still just a puppy as far as I’m concerned, that means you need a leash.”

She’s right, I’m legally blind without those, if I go ahead with my plan without my glasses I’ll end up crashes into a tree before I get anywhere near the closest cop.

“Now don’t pout, today is when you spend time with your number one aunties, and I’ll be damned if Devana’s going to beat me to Emily’s favourite auntie status.” She says while making some overly dramatic hand gestures you’d see in a cheesy anime.

What the fuck?

“On the bed, a certain little lady is going to get a very special treat today.”

Before I could protest Vanessa scooped me up in her arms, cradling me like a baby, or alternatively like a bride cradled by her lover. She spun around and around and around, making a hyper enthusiastic hooting like she was trying to impress a baby, she spun us towards their bed and the both us down on the bed, giving my belly a raspberry for good measure.

“BZZZZZZT.”

“NOHOHHAHAHAHA STOP!!”

“I agree, at least wait until after I’ve prepared her, even the best meat needs to be marinated before the meal is ready.”

Vanessa wrapped herself around me, her arms around my arms and her legs and around right leg and then nuzzling me my cheek with her own. Farah made her way towards my body, slinking around like a cat, slipping her shoes off and placing herself on the bed with her head right between my legs.

“Now if my memory is correct I said that I’d make that make up run; I said I’d dine on your sweet womanhood of yours. And yet you don’t seem to be too enthusiastic about that.”

I tried very hard to avoid looking angry, but any words I could try to use to retort died in my throat.

“I think I understand, here in the presence of your idol you’ve got butterflies in your stomach.”

“I was right, you have cold feet done you. We’ll need to warm you up otherwise your poor body won’t enjoy our attentions.”

“I’m genuinely offended, I thought for the last few months I was constantly on your mind, I was the secret crush of an insecure 22 year old bi-curious little Asian girl.”

I felt the blood rushing to the surface of face, all those immature thoughts and fantasies I had about Farah, back when the idea of just her making skin contact with me would seriously make me want to touch myself. Now as ashamed as I am to admit it, now that I actually am in this situation I still feel that way, the idea of Farah touching me like this was just so enthralling that I have to mentally kick myself to stop salivating.

As Farah sprawled herself between my legs and pressed her nose against my labia made me gasp, and soon she followed it up by blowing a spine-tinglingly cold breath against my clitoris.

“Admit it, you’ve dreamed of this the moment you saw me, you spent every night for the last couple of months making silent prayers that I would notice you, that I would touch you. Don’t feel ashamed sweetie, boys and girls of all ages have worshipped me for centuries, I have been the queen of more fantasies than all the little potential brothers and sisters you beat to your mama’s egg.”

“And so humble too.”

A little more anger was about to rise were it not for Farah planting an extremely pleasant kiss upon my labia.

“When I offered you money a couple of nights ago it was a waste, you would’ve happily followed me anywhere and done anything just to get to this point. Was it worth it my love? For the chance to be the meal of your goddess? I bet even after everything you still think of me, I bet when I threatened you secretly wants my family to torture and rape you, you fantasized about being my whore and playing out some trashy fantasy life with me as your pimp.”

The anger was becoming impossible to contain, I gritted my teeth and no matter how hard I tried to keep it in my fists were starting to shake. The only thing soothing me, surprisingly, was Vanessa blowing gentle shhses into my ear like trying to calm an upset child.

“You wanted this little girl, don’t ever say otherwise, just like every other stupid little dull-witted, insipid, insecure little cow we’ve picked up over the years.”

“Farah, we talked about this, please don’t be rude! She’s sensitive enough as is.”

“And all for this, all just so you could have this moment together, so your clitoris could know how it feels to be inside my mouth.”

“You will apologize to our niece immediately! You will not call her a whore, even indirectly and you will no longer belittle her. How do you expect her to become part of our family if you keep treating her like rat droppings?”

“I do not treat her like rat droppings, I treat her like a dog, which is what she deserves.”

“She deserves no such thing, she has been a little angel since the moment she arrived in this house; Veronica said so. Now you are going to treat her like the lovely little girl she is or I’ll take her into Veronica’s room and I’ll stay there the two of them and you won’t be invited.”

“Ugh, why do you always have to be that way?”

“Why do you have to be this way!?!” I screamed at Farah, after having so much of her bullshit I couldn’t help myself, that and the fact that Vanessa was standing up for me was also a plus.

“You’re right, I did say I want to be the best auntie, so I’m going to prove it right now: sweet Emily I want you to remember today as the amazing day you’ve spent in this house.”

I had no idea what was her problem, did she suffer from bi-polar disorder or schizophrenia or something? Why does she think it’s alright to treat me like shit one minute and then pretend to fawn over me the next like she’s spontaneously switching between two separate personalities!

Farah began kissing my genitals again in a more amorous fashion, she was having an effect as my ticklish labia responded to her pecking and my clitoris emerged for Farah who I’m sure would again scrutinize it as she did the rest of my body.

“Such a little cutie this one, so petite and shy, maybe she deserves a little pick me up.”

Without warning Farah clasped her lips around my clitoris and blew a sadistically large raspberry upon my sensitive flesh. It felt like every nerve on that area had been given a mild electric shock, and the faux-farting noise that came out of Farah’s mouth only made the bewildering situation enraging on top of everything else.

“What, it’s just a little hot air, don’t be so precious; if I wanted to do something mean I would’ve done it directly into your vagina. Women die of aneurisms because of that.”

“How kind of you not to kill me.”

“You keep acting like a baby I’ll treat you like a baby, besides don’t act like you don’t enjoy it.”

“I uh, I …. Yes that actually was a bit of a turn on.” Why the hell did I say that, my cheeks are burning red as is? Is my libido actually taking over my mind? I mean even if that was freaky it was honestly weirdly pleasant and exciting. Oh god am I seriously getting turned on by someone babying my clitoris, and then it kinda hurts but in a good way? I need to see a psychiatrist after I’m done, I think I maybe have developed a dozen new fetishes and complexes in less than a minute.

“Aww, look how fast she grows up, little baby Emily wants to have big girl fun.” Farah said in a mocking, babyish tone. “Make sure her eyes are open and always face mine.”

As Farah began to make love to my genitals Vanessa followed her orders and used her hands to steady my head and her fingers to keep my eyes open. With no other choice I gazed into Farah’s eyes, now changed to a hypnotic, glowing blue; starring into them was like starring into sapphires, and I’m not usually the type of girl that goes into flowery prose.

As Farah started to really get into me, I couldn’t help but moan and gasp and all the while Vanessa whispered into my ear ‘she’s good, don’t resist, just enjoy her, she’s very good, this is the love of our family’. As I looked at Farah’s face I couldn’t help but feel aroused, that just the fact that it was her doing it to me made this feel even more wonderful, that just the last couple days of horror and molestation didn’t wipe away all the months’ worth of romantic and lustful feelings I had for her, how pathetic a person can I possibly be. As I feel all my anger and rage and anxiety being washed away by the physical pleasures Farah is forcing on me, all I have left now is shame for wanting to be loved by her.

Farah made love to me differently than Veronica, even though I was still sore I could feel new way that Farah did; Veronica was enthusiastic and wild but Farah was more controlled and precise, while no less enthusiastic. She played with my body in multiple ways, with my clitoris she used her tongue to stimulate me, unlike the serpentine tongue of Regina Farah kept hers flat and human, and used it with almost inhuman flexibility. Her tongue lapped and poked at me at first to get my attention, Farah sucked on it to further pull it out of the clitoral hood and then her tongue laid itself flat on my clit and her tongue muscles actually made ripples and waves like the surface of water.

I don’t how she did it but she was able to speed up, wiggling her tongue around while the surface changed from waves almost to spikes and then moved so fast that it felt like it was close to vibrating. She would alternate between this deliriously wonderful vibrating tongue and sucking on clit and running her front teeth against the top and bottom. Her fingers remained busy using one hand to keep my labia spread open and the other was used to finger my vagina; using her index and middle fingers I could feel her pushing deeply enough to just touch my hymen and pull back, spreading the walls as she went and dragging her manicured nails along the walls. It was a weird mix of tickling, scratching, rubbing and pressing, it was invasive and yet it felt so good for my vaginal walls to be played with, to be touched, more so than what I was ever to do on my own, it’s like Farah knew every nerve and how to play with them.

In my fantasies I dreamed of Farah being the greatest lover in the world, I dreamed she would fulfil every single one of the fantasies I cradled since my adolescents and even then I didn’t expect her to be this good!

I exhaled a deep breath and moaned out garbled sounds with no meaning, as Farah forced me to cum I felt an overwhelming weight pressing down on me, whether this was magic or just exhaustion I couldn’t tell. Farah crawled up and lay down on a spot next to my left side and joined her lover in embracing me, sandwiching my body between them, between their beautiful, bountiful breasts; I need to stop that, breasts are as bountiful here as running water, I need to keep my head in the game.

“Told you I’d make that make up run.” Farah declared triumphantly as tears and sweat drops made their way down my face. “Tell me sweetie, did you enjoy that? Lovemaking is one of my many talents, more so than the other girls who are all brute force. Your hormones were right to be attracted to me, I bet you can’t even imagine what else tongue and fingers and toes can do to you.”

I know she was teasing me, I know that she and Vanessa are just using sex to feed off me, but all the anger and all the outrage I held could no longer be summoned, I was too exhausted mentally and emotionally, frustrated and overwhelmed by the warmth of their twin embrace.

“Oh don’t worry sweetie, we promised Veronica that you’re our family now, not food, we wouldn’t drink your blood or your essence without your permission.”

“Some people have fetishes centred on such things.”

“Why did you do this?”

It just blurted out, more out of shame than anger, more to at least find out if there was any meaning behind any of this or if this was truly just random accident and hormones colliding together.

“You mean why did I show your pussy nirvana?”

“No, I mean why did you choose me, why of all the girls in this city did you choose me, why did you choose my life to ruin?!”

They both quiet for a moment, I don’t think they expected that, maybe they thought I’d just be their little sex bunny the moment they made me cum. I wasn’t in the mood, I was already too filled with insecurities and self-loathing to care.

“Because there was a vote, because Regina and Veronica wanted it; I love my family and I would do anything for them; Regina was new blood, Veronica wanted a companion, and I was just in the mood for Asian.”

“Farah, please!”

“Oh alright, if you want to know why you specifically it’s because you were convenient, all I needed was to observe you to see you had everything my sister wanted in a ‘daughter’. Sweet-hearted, honest, good natured, timid, typical immature woman-child who we’d snack on back in the old days, but no now Veronica needs her little puppy to make her life more fulfilling.”

“You have so much contempt for me, why did you choose me, why even go through with all this?”

“I did what I did for my family, but if you must know you are right I don’t like you, I don’t like the idea of you being here and I don’t like that you’ve given this amazing privilege for no reason.”

“Farah dear heart, please she’s just a child.”

“The fact that a girl of 22 can still be considered a child in this day and age is just more evidence of why growing our family the old fashioned way is just needlessly harder.”

“What the hell is your problem with me? You’re one who brought me here! Why couldn’t you just try and find someone you actually liked if having me here is so awful!”

“Oh believe me, if I had my way you wouldn’t be here right now, you’d be locked in a cage downstairs where we keep the whores we actually like!”

“Farah love, maybe you should just calm down and actually tell Emily why you’re so upset.”

Even though her voice was soft, Vanessa held me closer and closer to her breast, her arms were gentle yet strong and even though I couldn’t see them, I saw how Farah reacted looking her and for a moment I saw fear. Her posture slumped and her face turned from angry to sour, she still didn’t like me but she was watching her tone.

“Veronica explained her story to you I assume? You know what her life was like before she joined us?”

I nodded and started to understand where this anger was coming from.

“Do you have any idea what kind of women join our families? Women who were abused, women were stuck in relationships with pitiful or abusive sires. Regina is extremely frugal with how many people she lets into our circle, maybe one new girl every century or so; having that spot wasted on an infant like you doesn’t just hurt the women we could’ve saved, it hurts the family by adding dead weight. The women we brought in on top of being vampires led actual lives, they’re interesting and intelligent and magnificent lovers, you can’t claim to be anything close to them.”

“That’s not true, Emily’s a bright young girl, with time she’ll bring a lot to our group!”

“Oh again with this?”

“Yes again, because this is the first time she’ll hear this!!”

Vanessa pulled my body tightly into her embrace like she was afraid I’d try to slip out and run away, she wasn’t wrong. I’ve swallowed as much as I’m able of

“That’s what Regina wanted, she wanted a mortal to join us, because we’ve all be alive too long, we’ve reached the point where all we have of our mortal life is just memories. Nowadays none of us truly knows what it’s like to be a child, or a teenager, or really to be alive in this world. Veronica’s the youngest and she stopped being human more than a century ago. We don’t have anyone from this time period, we’re all a bunch of ridiculous old hens who don’t know how to use a computer.”

“That’s not true, Veronica knows enough to watch porn on the internet.”

“And shares it with the rest of us, the girls are cute and you actually learn more about sex from a few minutes with a vid site or search engine or forum than we have in our lifetimes, it really quite amazing how many fetishes exist out there.”

“Also most porn actresses are quite cute.”

“I just wish they wouldn’t mutilate their bodies with surgery, everyone’s beautiful.”

None that matters.

“None of that will matter now, if you keep me and turn me it’ll only be a matter of time before I forget the same as you, and if you don’t you’ll be keeping me as a slave the rest of my life; it’s hard to connect with the human experience when you’re chained up in someone’s basement.”

“It’s not about that, it’s about making sure our family has healthy amount of diversity in it. And that is as much about making sure Regina is happy, for all the time she’s lived with us she has never really gotten to know any mortals; all of us were vampires when we first met her, but you’re the first mortal she’s ever met that we haven’t used just for sex and food, she’s very much an alien to our world and wants to know everything there is to know and fill her life up with people who have led as diverse a life as possible.”

“I haven’t even led a life yet, if you ‘adopt’ me and turn into one of you then your life is all I’ll know.”

“But even then, you’ll still offer us something new and exciting, raising a prodigy from inception is something none of us have ever done.”

“Now all you’re doing is regurgitating Veronica’s spiel.” Farah said with a healthy amount of contempt.

“Yes, it was Veronica’s idea and it was a good one!” Vanessa snapped back defensively.

“Her bizarre baby obsession you mean, it just happened to sway Regina as well.”

“What Veronica actually said was that she wanted to sire her own prodigy, something none of us have ever done, something Regina has never done. I’m not going to lie, none of us have been good women and none of us have ever experienced what it means to have or raise a child. Even if it was originally just Veronica’s wish it can become a beautiful thing, maybe even a tradition.”

“Oh come off it will you sweetie, Veronica wanted this because she was an insecure coward, and she’s not ready for a real adult relationship because she was terrified that she’d end up the submissive again. This has less to do with raising a child than it has to do creating her own ideal woman, she’s so insecure she has to control her romantic relationships and dress it up in something adorably insulating like ‘raising a child’.”

Even if Farah’s being a bitch I can believe her, Veronica may be sweet and kind but even when she says how much she loves me it’s obvious to see she stinks of desperation. What’s wrong with me, I’m feeling sympathy for them again; I have to focus, weaknesses and leverage, anything I can use to get out of here.

“Why is that so bad? Vampires have been doing it for far longer than anyone in this house has been alive.”

“So what, this is how the family grows? Does this mean we’ll do again if Devana wants one or Emily, assuming she’s alive enough to have the right to ask for such a thing.”

“Sure, why not.”

“And all the women out there, women like us who were trapped in shitty relationships against their will the same way we were? Taking in this stupid little whore means someone like us has to suffer for her sake! This whole thing is stupid and disgusting.”

Farah’s outburst had me terrified for a moment, but new hope welled up in me as I saw both vampires move to opposite ends of the room, angry and pouting and refusing to look at each other; I even heard Farah muttering something about ‘shitty little town’ and ‘delusions about happy endings’. I was conflicted at this point, on the one hand if they stayed angry at each other and I just stick with Vanessa and Veronica it would be easy sailing and I could just ride out this storm without being screamed at and enjoy relatively tender sex. On the other hand if I let this rage burn out of control that could bite me in the ass, on multiple levels, if Farah and Devana get pissed enough they could seriously lobby Regina to get rid of me in favour of another vampire; I can’t let that happen, I can’t risk losing what little of a safe haven I have in this house when the only thing standing between me and death is someone else’s word.

“Why don’t you guys tell me more about yourselves, I’m sure you guys have interesting stories to tell?”

I tried very desperately to hide my anxiety, a big goofy, cutesy smile, trying incredibly desperately to control my breathing even though it’s not working in the slightest. I’m only glad that I still have this stupid make up on otherwise I’m face would be red like a beetroot from the obvious embarrassment and fear.

Farah unsurprisingly wasn’t buying it, she approached me with an incredulous look on her face, her eyebrow crooked quizzically.

“Why the hell would you want to know that?” She said in a very low, very scrutinizing voice.

My mind started processing, thinking of any excuse before I realized I was just grasping straws. I thought for certain she’d slap me or do something even worse if not for the sudden impact of very large breasts engulfing the back of my head.

“She wants to know because she wants to be part of our family, can’t you see that? She just wants your love, our love; you keep saying she’s dead weight and she won’t contribute anything to family, but here you see her wanting to better herself and wanting to know us better and be part of our family.”

That spiel was so soppy and manipulative that I wish I had thought of it, although it sounds much more convincing coming out of Vanessa. Farah approached the bed, still with a scrutinizing look on her face approached us and took her seat at my right side again.

“I still want an answer.”

“Uh, well Vanessa summed it up pretty well, I want to learn as much as I possibly can about you guys. I’ve always loved learning about history, and you guys are living history.” Yeah that line doesn’t get any less corny or offensive the more I say it.

“Did Veronica fall for that one too?”

“Hush now, can’t you see she’s being genuine, besides isn’t this your chance to show off? I remember you had a whole plan set out for the day, part of your ‘best auntie ever’ routine.”

“Huh, that’s right, I did didn’t I? I even prepared you a puppet show and everything.”

“Puppet show?” I asked a little frightened about what kind of ‘puppets’ she meant.

“Yes, this kind of puppetry!” Farah said as she goosed my side.

“The hehehell kind of puppetry is that?”

“One for the modern audience, we know how obsessed you children are with your ‘video games’ and your ‘smartphones’, always so distracted you can’t watch a movie without constantly checking them.” Farah went on, making exaggerated impersonations of technology that I’m not sure she’s ever actually used.

“We figured that’s just telling you the story wouldn’t be enough, a girl like you should be able to experience it firsthand!” Vanessa said giddily as she gooses my other side.

“When we saw this story will make you laugh and cry we mean that literally.” Farah says as her fingernails dance around my belly.

“You feel the titillation the way we felt it.” Vanessa exclaimed as she tickled the underside of my breasts.

“You’ll feel a lover’s embrace as only two lovers can provide.” Farah whispered into my ear followed by the feeling of tongue taking a quick tour of the side of my neck.

“And together we’ll all feel the ecstasy of pure joy!!” And together both of them snuck their way beneath my arms and tickled my armpits.

They both settled for the moment, both of them had quiet and loving looks on their faces, even though they were looking at me I knew it was really through me. I know Farah will probably make me suffer for ruining this loving moment, but some questions need to be asked.

“Umm.”

“Sweetie grownups are having their private moment.” Farah said annoyedly

“Well it just seemed like you left something out just now.”

“Left out dearest?” Vanessa asked curiously.

“How will you simulate pain or fear or other horrible things?”

“Well I was thinking maybe plucking out your pubic hairs. But since Veronica beat me to it there’s really no point.”

“No sweetie, you’re a sweet, sensitive young woman and we know you’ll treat our story with respect. Because if you don’t we’ll spank you until your bottom feels like it was swarmed by vicious wasps.”

The fact that the threat came out of sweet, smiling Vanessa made it more humorous and frightening.

“Now sweetheart, did you know that we were originally music teachers?”

“Yes that’s how we first developed our love of tickling, the nerves under your skin aren’t that different from the cords of a guitar or the keys on a piano. Did you ever wonder how we were able to tickle your ribs so expertly?”

I had thought it but honestly it sounded a little cliché.

“I think we’re getting a bit ahead of ourselves my sweet Lady.”

“Why yes my darling Contessa, we should. I won’t bore you with the details, suffice to say, as cliché as this might sound, Vanessa and I come from, not royalty but very close to it. I was a noblewoman whose family owned a manor on the outskirts of Marseille and Vanessa came from a wealthy noble family that owned lands around Tuscany. By the time we reached our teens Vanessa came to live with us, some ridiculous political issues came up and Vanessa moved into my family home, we being distant cousins and far from the dangers of Tuscany made us a safe haven.”

“My life before Farah was one of little consequence, my parents were often distant or doting on their sons rather than pay any real attention to me. I lived alone in a world of my own with no real emotional bonds to anyone, when I sent to Farah’s I didn’t even mind because it was just another something happening on another day.”

“My days were much the same, my parents never put much faith in my competence, and although like Vanessa I was schooled in music and art and all those lovely things that men chose to limit women to, I also had a knack for learning more practical things like finance and governance and many of the things considered ‘man’s work’.”

“Something my beloved was most kind to school me in.”

“Uh pretty sure most women learnt that back then, wasn’t taking care of the home expected women as mothers and daughters in most traditional cultures?” For this interruption I was rewarded with a sharp pinch on my butt.

“You have to understand sweetie, in our families we weren’t first born or first daughters, we were further down the line, something like 8th or 9th to inherit anything. The best our families saw in us were to be wed off to a suitor of considerable means to produce children who may inherit his fortune fates willing.”

“Our childhoods weren’t always so drab, as I’m sure you’ll be no doubt surprised we were both quite the teases when we were younger.”

“I was the tease, you were always the sadist, and then when we started living together you turned me into one just like you. I swear the first night I stayed she tied me up and tickled my feet for hours on end.”

“You weren’t complaining afterwards.”

“You were lucky I had the same habits, though I was never as sadistic as you, until you showed me how fun it was.”

“It was horribly boring without each other, by the time I became old enough to realize what I had was a fetish, I passed time by stealing ropes from the manor’s stables and tied up some of my maids; fearing any kind of reprisal or punishment from my parents I didn’t even need an excuse, I just trapped them in my room and played with their feet, then eventually I graduated to ribs, then thighs, then armpits, then breasts, and finally their genitals. And all that just in one day too.” Farah took special care to mark each of my body parts on her list using her toes and fingers to prod each one.

“I was never so adventurous, rather I was always playing the temptress, with both friends and potential suitors. I would always tell them I wanted to play games, I always loved fairy tales even now, my favourite was always the story of the Rusalka; I lured my friends and suitors with kisses and promises that if they helped me find the fairy princess I’d reward them, it always turned out I was the Rusalka princess and tickled them to death.” Vanessa gleefully goosed my ribs as she reached that last titbit.

“When Vanessa finally did come to my house I was seventeen and she was sixteen, and while this sounds incredibly silly and Disneyesque, it was love at first sight, real love not just lust though I won’t lie in saying the first thing I wanted to do when I saw her suck on her toes.”

“And I was like cream in her hands, melting and begging to licked and swallowed and spread all over her body.”

“All this talk about tickling and toe sucking and no one’s going to treat me to some.” This wasn’t me trying to be nice, this was me being stupidly horny and getting turned on.

“We’ll get you later sweetie, believe me you’ll get what’s coming to you.” Farah said in mildly creepy, slightly more than normal molester type way.

“Until then, you must feel titillation and joy.” Vanessa whispered as she spidered her fingernails up and down my neck, my skin experienced a pleasurable chill everywhere she wandered, my hairs stood on end and a weird mix of nervousness and excitement overcame me.
“Our life together continued more or less the same as before, for the first month or so we stayed in my room where I kept Vanessa as my willing love slave.”

“We explored every nook and cranny of each other, several times.” Vanessa says as her nails traverse the crease between my breasts and my stomach.

“By the time we reached our twenties things in our family stabilized, as full adults we finally enjoyed real independence from our families, as by then they had enjoyed success to the point where they were too busy to pay much attention to us and were more than happy to have our unmarriable selves managing our little meagre farmlands and doing our part to generate revenue.”

“We enjoyed it, we enjoyed the quiet, we enjoyed being our own bosses, and we enjoyed not having to sneak around kidnapping servants. Now we could do it in the open and make big events out of it.”

“But eventually we were bored, there just no excitement or danger. So to bring some spice to lives we entered into the world of governesship, we invited the local gentry and smaller noble families to send us their virgin daughters so we could turn them into proper little women.”

“It brought a new world of excitement and opportunity to our doorstep, lovely young girls came to our door and stayed in our home, and we were able to become de facto school mistresses.”

“Over the course of we didn’t have many, which was for the best, we had maybe two or three at one time, over the decades we had altogether a dozen girls come to visit us. Honestly I prefer the later girls, when we were in our 20s we played with them like little girls played with dolls, as we got older we refined ourselves and our techniques; also playing with their minds and using their insecurities about their sexuality was endlessly amusing.”

Listening to these two was like reading about the fantasies of sexual predators and serial killers.

“I remember one of our first girls, her name was Madeline, a soft spoken little redhead, her parents threatened to send her to a nunnery if she didn’t hurry up and make herself wife material.”

“Such a nervous little thing, quite a lot like you Emily, I could tell right away she feared life in a convent even more than being stuck in an unhappy marriage. We offered her lessons, Farah taught her the harpsicord and dance and I taught her art and literature. It didn’t take long to corner her, we often stayed together in one room with our pupils, as she played her scales rather badly Farah and I made our move to took her right then and there.”

Vanessa and Farah loomed over me with playfully sadistic smiles, their hands sinisterly flexing their claw like fingers, and though their fingernails didn’t sharpen into razor sharp claws, pretty sure they can do that, their normal looking manicured nails looked like they were planning to have a dance party on my skin.

“She was such a nervous little thing, we started off small with little kisses on her neck and teased her with whispers of what she fantasized.” Farah explains as she planted aggressive kisses along her side of my neck.

“We began to undress her and her breasts were our first target, together we fell upon her like wild lionesses and ravaged her virginal bosom.” Vanessa espoused melodramatically as she and Farah’s hands fell upon my breasts, cupping them and using their thumbs to teasingly circle my areolas.

“And from there we moved downwards, releasing her from the confines of her dress and slipping it down to her feet; we worked our way down towards the delta of her thighs.” Farah whispered in a very husky, very sexy voice as hers and Vanessa’s hands spidered their way down my belly and down towards my pubic region where together they danced in circles.

“And from there we teased her and teased her, whispering naughty things into her ear, the kind good little girls should never hear.” And together their index fingers travelled down my clitoral hood and gently stroked the edges of my labia’s lips.

“And then we gave her the first pleasure of her loins that wasn’t brought about by her own hands, and just like you she screamed!” And on cue Farah and Vanessa’s hands down underneath my genitals and tickled me in a region so sensitive I actually did scream.

“WHAHAHAHAHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!”

“It’s your perineum sweetie, that delightful little strip of flesh between your anus and your vagina; don’t tell me in all the time you’ve played with yourself you’ve never touched this darling little nerve bundle?” Vanessa cooed like she found her new favourite toy.

“NOHOHOHOHOHHO!!!” I screeched as I bounced around like a giggly fish, though I dare not close my thighs lest I provoke something more aggressive.

“Well this is simply too darkling to not play with, next time I put my mouth on your private parts I’m making sure that you’ll be giggling just like our girls.” Farah was enjoying this discovery a bit too much, although honestly I think I could get into it, tickling and cunnilingus go pretty well together I find.

Both of them slowly stopped their tantalizing sensory puppetry, their fingers slowing into a gentle massage until they both returned to their original positions flanking me. I was at this point both thrilled and terrified of another sexual assault; their peculiar form of sensual puppetry had won me over as a convert.

“Our dear little Madeline was beside herself with shame, France may be France but back in those days not every young maiden enjoyed the idea of such intimate relationships with her authority figures.” Even though Vanessa was using a diplomatic tone it doesn’t change that lesbian or not, girls in general don’t enjoy sexual assault.

“But she was smart enough to realize what position she was in, her family was too small and insignificant to challenge ours, so going back to her family and crying about her pain was something that wouldn’t help her and wouldn’t exactly benefit her family either. We told her in no uncertain terms that if she rocked the boat she’d get pushed overboard, so the best thing for everyone was to keep quiet and continue her lessons just like her family expected her to.”

“I don’t suppose you actually taught her the lessons you claimed you would.” I know it was bordering on sarcastic and thus bordering on an invitation to be smacked, but these girls did get at least that much right?

“Well of course, for all our mischief we still did our job as teachers, besides imagine how suspicious do you think it would look if they came back home knowing nothing?”

“As we grew older it actually became easier to coerce girls into staying tight lipped and even accept our games in the form of chores, punishments and tests. It turns out raising a child strictly makes them susceptible to being to taken advantage of by mother figures with little resistance or willpower to say no; I quite enjoyed being a pseudo-mama, ordering these little babies down to the dungeon, their insecurities made them so much fun to be cruel to.”

As I heard more of their tales I found myself being less comfortable and less safe with these women, even before they were vampires they were sexual predators. Veronica was cruel and violent but only after life had treated her like crap, these women had everything and could get away with their romantic relationship that most people wouldn’t and yet still chose to go out of their way to torture, bully and molest innocent people.

“Our life however wasn’t always so humdrum, when we reached our thirties we became victims of our own vanity, for the first time we started to care about what other people said about us behind our backs, we cared about the rumours of us being old maids, about never entertaining suitors.”

“We had everything we could ever want, and what’s more we had each other, wrinkles and empty wombs be damned. But even with all that we still made ourselves the slaves of idle gossip, the ecstasy of love making can only cloud your senses for so long or so well, and the cries of our pupils started to bore us.”

“That’s when two of the most important people in our lives would show up. By our mid-30s a finely dressed young man appeared at our door, blonde and youthful almost to the point we thought him a girl in drag; he introduced himself as Tristan and even though he made no mention of a family or wealth that make him suitable for women of our station, he had an irresistible charm to him.”

“He was only a pretty face at first, I certainly didn’t think much of him despite Vanessa’s falling for his Catamite looks. So we did to him what often did to suitors in our childhood, we played Rusalka, took him down to our dungeons, placed his ankles in our stocks and spent the whole night tickling him to death.”

“Or rather we tried to, beyond our expectations the boy had almost superhuman levels of endurance; we tickled him far past the point where most of our girls would normally have fainted, we brought him to our bed to take turns on him. He wasn’t big, but for some then unknown reason he felt so good inside us, we soon became addicted in that one night, or rather nights and days; engaging with him empowered us as well, against the wishes of our flesh we made love to our new guest almost until we actually died.”

“So what was he then? Was this guy another vampire like you guys?” Was this how they met Regina? Was Regina actually some kind of hermaphrodite? I’m really hoping that when I do meet she won’t try to penetrate me like oh so many Japanese hentai images.

“I know what you’re thinking dear, and no that wasn’t Regina, but rather something much more complicated.”

“Yes, still being mere mortals at the time we were enraptured with Tristan, after we recovered from our initial tryst we invited him to stay in our humble abode. We asked him about how he came to be such an amazing young man, how and where he gained his boundless energy. The only answer he was willing to give us was that if we wanted to know the secret we should ask his mother; honestly I thought he was joking at first, I seriously thought he was joking or trying to protect the source of some secret drug, I would’ve had cast in irons and tortured in our dungeon for real if Vanessa hadn’t agreed without me.”

“You were always so quick to use intimidation to get your way, what was the harm in just doing what he asked. Well it eventually turned out to be a very bad idea, but at the time how could we know?”

“Tristan claimed his mother a wise and powerful mystic, saying she could create concoctions so potent that the very forces of nature would bend to them, the force nature in question being human eagerness for carnal pleasures well beyond the norm for both men and women. At first I didn’t buy the immediate implication that Tristan’s mother could be a witch, I had thought her no different than any other travelling flim-flam artist who preyed on isolated peasant villages and gained the overconfidence to think she could seduce two ignorant, idle rich women out of their money; in which I welcomed the idea of her visiting if only because I was developing a craving to use the manor’s collection of torture devices that we didn’t dare use on our girls.”

“But when we actually did meet Tristan’s mother we found that our silly fears of witchcraft weren’t farfetched at all. She called herself Venus and if you could see her you’d think she was making a joke, she was like the hag from every fairy tale brought to life: a hunchbacked crone, small and diminutive, skin browned by how shrivelled and leathery it had become it was literal leather. In spite of all this the woman wasn’t nearly as decrepit as she looked, she had the energy of a woman younger than even us, her movements showed no evidence of any disease or disability that would afflict the body of a woman her age.”

“We asked them about themselves and how she and Tristan possessed such amazing feats of physical endurance that seemed superhuman to us. They deliberately refused to tell us anything about their personal history or how Tristan could be her son when she was so aged, but she claimed like Tristan that she had the ability to create potions and lotions and oils that could transform humans into beings of pure pleasure with hypersensitive bodies to receive sensory feelings beyond what the mortal body could offer.”

“She offered to join us, together with her son she’d live with us and we’d not only enjoy their company but they showed us new levels of pleasure. They gave us as promised lotions and potions for both ourselves and our victims, we tried them on ourselves and made love, it was like the nerves of clitorises expanded to cover every corner of our bodies. After that night we put Tristan and his mother up in our finest guest room, they dined with us and together we spent much of our time with them learning about what else they had to offer.”

“Isn’t that going a bit far for someone selling sex lotion?”

“Understand sweetie, we had well over a decade living very isolated lives, polite society didn’t want anything to do with us and we felt much the same. Tristan and his mother were the first people we had met who shared our lust for life, and our rather predatory view of other people.”

“They lived much like we live now, living only for their own hedonism, loving and taking what you wanted, making the world your playground.”

Something not so romantic for other people in your way.

“They told us about wonderful things, about how they were travellers searching for eternal pleasure, they believed that they could find the Garden of Eden here on earth. Not the literal Eden mind you, she was merely using that as allegory, what Venus meant was that she was looking for likeminded people to make such a wonderful place a reality. We were of course enthralled by her words, we knew of course what cults and the like were but we didn’t care, they offered us a sense of family and communal warmth like no one we’d met before.”

“Our love making sessions grew to include our two new family members, even at her age Venus always demanded to be let in and like her son had the energy and passion of a most virile lover. It was a tantalizing experience for us to be overwhelmed and outnumbered by our lovers, they never tired and enjoyed every part of our bodies: breasts, genitals, hands and feet. They tied us into position, like back-to-back so they could easily take both of us at once or they would simply double-team us one at a time; they were insatiable creatures, tongues and fingers stimulating us with precision and thoroughness in equal measure.”

“And it wasn’t long after that we preyed upon the young girls in our care, we enjoyed being the givers of pleasure even more than receiving; Tristan and Venus explained to us that being on top made us dominant, made us predatory. Overloading a partner’s sense of pleasure gave you the power over them, made them your slave, made them an addict dependent on you for their fix; but at any moment you could not only take that away but hurt them: the mouth that performs oral sex can bite off its lover’s genitals, the fingernail that tickles can scratch and tear skin off, the hands that massage can also beat and pinch and tear their lovers limb from limb.”

“Tickling was oddly enough something they venerated quite a bit, at this point in our story it probably wouldn’t surprise to know that we already fetishes for tickling and feet and many of the things we do now and they did when we met them, but they took to a level we didn’t think was possible. They told us tickling was to them one of the most sacred arts of lovemaking and torture, simple yet elegant and effective, through it you can bring a lover to ecstasy and agony, and even death. It was at first bizarre to hear it framed in those terms, but we saw the truth in their words, domination had never entered our minds before we met them, and in spite of our book learning we were quite ignorant of things like dominatrixes, that was something you’d only if you lived among the decadent crowds of Paris.”

Despite how often they claim otherwise these two were already pretty much believers in this new lifestyle well before the witch and her son visited them, they’re either ignorant of this or are actively denying that they were a perfect match for this life. I guess even now they can’t stand the idea that they ruined their own lives with no help from anyone else, so they claim innocence and lay blame on a convenient target, witch hunts never end even among lovers.

“So intoxicated were we that we threw caution to the wind and completely let ourselves go on the bodies of our girls, years passed as we entered into our and the girls we were supposed to be getting piano lessons were locked into dungeons, suffered years of torture and humiliation until their bodies finally gave out. We were caught eventually, don’t know how since our captives were all dead, but the families of the girls and our previous victims were alerted to our private parties; everyone from our previous pupils to rivals looking to humiliate our family to members of our own family wanting to seize our property and money lined up to burn us at the stake.”

“The trial was a farce, there was no real chance of winning, as noblewomen our status protected us from death or imprisonment, we had to surrender almost all our wealth, the manor, the lands and almost all our property. We were also to go into exile, never to return to France, our lawyer told us he could get our ‘exile’ reduced to simply spending the rest of our lives in a dingy apartment in Paris, but only if we sold out Tristan and Venus as the masterminds who corrupted us. This was unacceptable to us, and the four of us left the only home we’d ever known and began to wander south, hoping to find somewhere in the Mediterranean who would take us in.”

“We left our home with the cloths on our backs, some money and supplies and four good horses. Unfortunately Vanessa and I found ourselves completely unfit for any kind of outdoor activity, we had spent our entire lives living in manors or, assuming we were feeling adventurous enough, having picnics on the surrounding grounds. We set up camp on our first night, Tristan and Venus were very much in charge, they had laid out plans and knew how to live off the land, the ultimate plan was to make our way to Tunisia to meet up with their family. But we already knew then that Vanessa and I wouldn’t make it in our current condition, we had isolated ourselves in a miniature world where neither of us had blisters or calluses.”

“It was on that night that we entered into the life we have now, the two of them told us that we could survive in this world, that we could thrive but not as we were, we had to become like them to survive and after everything we had been through it took little convincing for us to say yes. Unfortunately when they said like us what they meant was to become vampires, Tristan was the one who did the deed while his mother watched; in spite of all we had seen and experienced with them we never for a minute thought vampires or the supernatural were real nor they one of them. We were terrified but couldn’t outrun them, together exchanged blood with his and then three of us were buried underground together to await the change.”

“Three days and two night passed by as we were transformed into vampires, we emerged from the soil weak and hungry for blood, and it was then we saw their true faces. Tristan and Venus had no intention of going to Tunisia, rather they were taking us on a tour through Italy; many big, wealthy towns and cities full of people as rich and bored as we were.”

“We became like Tristan, bait to lure in unwitting fools looking for a decadent lifestyle. Sometimes we played the role of made up tarts and street walkers, sometimes we’d offer ourselves as nannies to the children of the wealthy, one time we even pretended to be clowns performing both party tricks and party ‘amusements’ at a lovely little club in Venice.”

“We won’t lie, we enjoyed the work, we enjoyed being the centre of attention, being the predators among the depraved cattle of Europe. No matter the lure we used the trap always worked and we always took a great deal of pleasure in the devouring the little piglets that came our way.”

“It always followed the same pattern whether our prey were men or women, young or old; just like Tristan had done with us, we three together tempted them with beauty and earthly delights. They took us into their homes, offering us food, money and lodgings; we came out from with the story of the poor wandering family, decadent aristocrats from France or Romania or Russia, wherever was far enough away that we could fool the locals who know nothing about that places that we could’ve conceivably have come from there and also stoked their imaginations and their need to orientalise foreigners as being of a culture that could generate the sexual degenerates they had come to meet.”

“We entertained them, told wild stories and fired up their imaginations with all too true stories about the many wicked deeds we’d committed over the course of our lives. So eager to re-enact them our little piglets gave us even more of themselves; you see love we weren’t just after their money, each person we pulled into our web died in ecstasy, though each act was different and each catered to different fetish, they were all the same as rituals dedicated to excess and sensuality. We all used our superhuman levels of endurance to push our piglets harder and faster than they could cope with, Venus was always there and sometimes she would participate, but it was usually three on one or two and by the time ritual ended the poor little piglets’ hearts gave out and then we feed on the blood left in their corpses.”

“We whored and murdered our way through every major city in Italy over the course of several years, bleeding everyone we came across both literally and figuratively and in very surprisingly creative ways, even if she didn’t participate that often Venus’s imagination was as bottomless as it was dynamic. But even though it was fun it was never an equal partnership, we were fed but then that’s what you do with a pair of loyal, hardworking dogs; our partnership was never equal, they might’ve indulged themselves with our bodies but there was no love there, the passion and tenderness from the old days was long gone, we were their slaves and that was it.”

“It came to a point where Italy could no longer offer us anything, Venus guided us to an isolated spot in the Alps, we found some manner of shrine there, we didn’t recognize anything there that would indicate belong to a god or movement previously recorded in history, everything was recently built as well, most likely no more than a decade old.”

“Venus stepped into a centre circle and threw arms up in the air and shouted bizarre sounds, weird and high pitched, sounds I didn’t know human vocal cords could make. It could for a few minutes, like she was a having a conversation with herself, then she lowered her arms and stripped herself bare.”

“There was a palpable energy there that day, Tristan seemed to be as excited as his mother to witness whatever was going to happen while the two of us just starred dumbly not even sure what was going on. Only to be then greeted by a most surprise, where out of nowhere on that fateful cloudless night a bright pink lightning bolt came down from the sky and struck Venus, causing a horribly fiery explosion.”

“In that instance Tristan mood changed from one extreme to the other, from joy to agony, he cried out with such sadness you’d think the spirit of happiness itself vacated his body. He fell to the ground and curled up into a little ball, making noises like a wounded animal. When the smoke and fires cleared, standing where Venus had once been was the most beautiful women we had ever seen, with hair and skin like powdered milk.”

“Regina.”

“Yes, although that was the name we gave to her, she never told us her real, it was the reason she came to this world, to start a new life.”

“Tristan didn’t take that too kindly though, he charged at Regina baring talons and fangs like a wild beast, the being that would be Regina acted faster than even our vampire senses could detect; all she did was raise her arm and point her finger at him and Trist collapsed, not dead but comatose, the only signs of life being the occasional muscle spasm and gurgling noises like that of an infant.”

“The being that would become Regina turned her eyes to us, we were terrified at now, we barely understood what was going on and we thought we were going to be murdered by this horrific creature. We were about to try to escape but realized that dawn’s first light was coming over the horizon, we knew this was it, death had come to take us and we were going to burn in hell for everything we’d done.”

“The being that wasn’t yet Regina sped over to our position having made the same realization we did, she embraced us and we felt for the first time her unique aura of love and comfort, or at least what was designed to purvey a sense of being loved and comforted. When the sunlight reached us we thought this creature wanted to kill us just like Venus only this time she could be up close and savour our suffering. We were surprised to see that she had wings just like us, she unfurled them and formed a protective screen around us, even as sunlight was beading down on us not ray touched our bodies.”

“She spoke to us, it wasn’t with the voice she uses now, back then she wasn’t our loving mother. The creature we met was a hedonistic, narcissistic sadist, she was selfish and vile and wanted to use us up the same way Venus and Tristan did. We knew that the moment we saw her, but from our position we didn’t have the luxury of refusing her help, she gave us an offer we could refuse: ‘I am in need of a harem, become my slaves or the sun will consume you.’”

“We agreed because at the time we couldn’t imagine a worse way to die than burning to death beneath the sun. The being that wasn’t yet Regina told us to feed on her, to drink her blood and we would no longer have to fear the sun’s presence, we didn’t know if she was telling the truth or not but we were too frightened of opposing her in any way. We sank our fangs into her thighs and drank as much of blood as we could; the phrase ‘mana from heaven’ doesn’t even begin to describe what she tasted like, but could feel her blood inside us remaking us.”

“She retracted her wings and lo and behold we didn’t burn up, in many ways we were lucky to have only been vampires for a short while, Venus’s tour of Italy took us maybe at most a year. But seeing the sun for the first in a year of unending night time was already an incredibly experience.”

“The being that wasn’t yet Regina knew who we were and of our story, she told us that she watched us through Venus’s eyes, she had been with Venus a long time before we met each other. She had us return to the central ritual circle where she appeared and sat us down so that she would tell us her story, while she sat on the comatose Tristan as a piece of human furniture.”

“She explained to us the situation: who she was, how she knew us and most importantly what her relationship with Tristan and Venus was. Long before they met us when Venus was probably around our age she lived with her son, she was a witch who communed with otherworldly beings like Regina to gain power from them. One day Tristan was struck with a terminal illness, beset with desperation Venus sought the aid of every spirit she knew, a cruel and malicious demon pointed her in the direction of a local vampire, saying that this was the only earthly way she could save her son.”

“Venus took her son to the vampiric hermit as instructed, but in the end that turned to be a crueller fate; the hermit, much like his demonic master, cursed Trist with a weak blood, Tristan couldn’t be near water or it would burn him like acid, and what’s more his fangs were malformed so he couldn’t hunt or feed himself. The poor boy would’ve died had Venus not made contact with Regina, from her place in her plane of existence Regina offered to help her son, taught her a style of magic that demons normally conceal from mortals, taught her how to replicate Regina’s magic using earthly means she created a cure for Tristan’s problems, it was little more than a crude facsimile of Regina’s own blood but it was enough to cure Tristan of his ills and make him into a cruder version of what we are now.”

“From that day onward Venus and Tristan became servants of the succubus we call Regina, they travelled from their home in Moravia across Europe doing much as they had with us; Regina offered them her love, told them if they could get what she demanded she could enter our world personally that she would shower them with her love and rewards. They believed it but it seemed Regina had lied, as we said before when she arrived in our world the being that wasn’t yet Regina struck Venus down and clearly didn’t give a shit about Tristan’s wellbeing. We asked why she had spared us when she had slain the people that were responsible for bringing her into this world.”

“What did she say?”

“She said that we were kindred spirits, that she guided Venus to our paths because she saw our potential; she came to this world not to conquer it but to experience it, she said that she chose us to be her companions to guide us through this world. She went on and on about destiny and things of that nature, but the way we saw it was we just had another, more attractive Venus. We accepted her proposal to lead her through this world and gave her the name of Regina as she refused to give us her real name; together we set forth on our new lives.”

“You can guess our first stop, back home to our old manor in Marseille, while our revenge wasn’t as satisfyingly gory or hands on as Veronica’s or Devana’s, it was still effective. We were lucky enough to see our former family and their friends celebrating their new acquisition, we decided on something simple and effective: we barred the doors from the outside and set fire to the house.”

“It was quite cathartic to see the place burn to the ground, those few servants and guests who made it out had the honour of contributing their skins to our new coat, Regina after all had been naked this whole time, it would remiss of us as hosts to let that go on.”

“And like most fairy tale endings we did live happily ever after, together we travelled across the world and eventually added our new sisters family, and wound up here in the city dreams.”

That’s it? That’s the end of the story? “Hang on a second, you guys aren’t going to end it all there are you? I mean what happened after that? How long were you wandering? Why did you keep calling Regina ‘the being that wasn’t yet Regina’?”

“That would telling, what matters is that was our story, if you want to know more about Regina’s story you must hear it from her own mouth.” Vanessa said as she pressed her index finger against my lips.

“Besides you’ve got more to worry about yourself now, you’ve got a recital to attend.” Farah said with a weirdly mischievous tone.

The two women reached up the corners of the headstand to reveal chains and shackles connected to the posts, they shackled my wrists and then did the same to my ankles with a second pair at the foot of the bed.

“Not again!”

“Of course again sweetie, you don’t think you’d get away with just Farah having fun?”

“That’s right Emily, you should be more thoughtful of your wonderful aunties.”

“Besides this is your reward, you’ve been such a good girl this whole time we’re going to reward you for sitting through our whole story.”

“Can the reward please not double as a form of torture?!”

I’m sure they heard me, they laughed a hearty as they positioned themselves at my feet, Vanessa kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed while Farah positioned herself exactly opposite, lying at the foot of the bed close enough to exchange pecks on the cheek with her lover while her body rested comfortably between my legs, with her feet playfully dancing at my sides.

“Why always with the tickling?!”

“Oh sweetie, we’re not going to tickle you, we’re performing a recital, and you’re the instrument.”

Oh that’s so much better.

“Notice how the nerves on your foot are so sensitive, plucking one is not unlike plucking the strings of a harp.”

And together Vanessa and Farah began playing their harp, they started with my feet tickling both at once with Vanessa tickling the soles and Farah tickling the toes; they were different from Veronica, whereas she was all enthusiastic and straightforward, these two worked with inhuman speed and precision. Somehow in spite of toes’ feverish wiggling Farah found a way to enter any gap that appeared and stuck her nails in between them and wiggled them to horrifyingly, squealingly potent effect.

Vanessa like Farah tickled with supernatural precision, seemingly knowing every point on my soles where nerves intersected. Her finger danced around my soles knowing exactly where to touch, where to scratch and tease, her fingernails felt like claw shaped guitar pics plucking every nerve she encounters.

The two of the switched tactics, this time it was one foot-one vampires, with Farah and Vanessa eager to show what the other missed. Vanessa kept one hand tickling the ball and the other tickling the stems of my toes, each horridly sharp fingernail all in perfect alignment to the stems from the border with the bud all the way down to the ticklish base and quickly switching to tickling the spaces in between.

Farah meanwhile took an aggressive posture against the sole she had control of, she used both sets of fingers to claw at the entire length of my sole while her hands rested on the top of my foot her fingers resembled some kind of demonic, all consuming spider monster as it meticulously clawed its way along my arch.

Minutes felt like eternity as I lost count of any time as the only indication of time of passing became the stroke of their fingernails. They stopped once again briefly to choose new positions, this time Vanessa had full reign over my feet while Farah straddled my waist, wiggling her fingers about my face in a sadistic manner to match my sadistic style.

“Ribs are very much like a piano, applying your fingers to the right spots can create beautiful music.”

“It’s time for our duet.”

Farah on my ribs and Vanessa on my feet, they tickled me with vicious abandon, I could hear their uproarious laughter and giggling words like ‘so cute’; while Vanessa tickled lightly, dancing her fingers lightly tickling the nerves of my soles, she giggled like teenager with genuine glee for the little game she was playing. Meanwhile on my ribs Farah was the exact opposite, her hands pressed, goosed and kneaded my ribs with psychotic levels of aggressive, sometimes even switching between her hands and her elbows whose more intense concentration of force meant a more intense tickling reaction. The look on her face though was much more intensely terrifying than any act of torture the two of them were doing, she wore on her face the most sadistic smile I’ve ever seen on anyone’s face, I think she was genuinely planning on tickling me to death.

“PLEAHEHEHEHESE NO MOROHORHROHR!!”

“Please don’t speak sweetie, musical instruments are supposed to make melodies not horried little noises like begging. You keep that up we’ll have to tune you.”

“WHAHAHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEANANANANNANANA?!?!”

“Well I’ll be honest I don’t rightly know, something to make you laugh more.”

“Maybe we should make her cum a few times, that usually set girls’ nerves on fire.”

“Mmm, no I’m tired of her genitals, we need to work on her diet, we need to keep her on a strict diet of fruits. Girls need to taste sweet like nectar, this one tastes more like rotten fruit.”

“FUHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU!!!!” I don’t know why I’m upset, if it keeps them from treating my clitoris like a lollipop who am I to complain.

Eventually it got to the point where my lungs and throat just gave out and my laughter became silent and no amount of tickling was going to make the melodies they enjoyed come back. Both of them stopped and released me from my bonds, as I curled up defensively hoping to protect my poor frazzled nerves from further torturous horrors. My two tormentors crawled up to my sides and together they embraced me, our three bodies curled together and formed a big heart shape.

“Now say I’m your favourite auntie, or I will literally tickle you to death.”

“Now that’s not fair, she still hasn’t spent a day with Devana yet.”

“Ah yes Devana, I’m actually quite curious how that’s going to go, she’s always so fun you know, more than anyone else in the house she likes to use her teeth the most.”

“Oh those petite terrors, they drive me crazy between the toes, I wish she’d teach me her technique.”

“We can probably use this one as a training dummy, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind.”

I know what they’re saying is designed to tease or taunt me but honestly I’m too tired to care, I’m hoping if I just fall asleep they’ll leave me alone. I can barely make out what they’re saying right now, it’s all just a blurry mess of barely intelligible sounds. My vision faded and my eyes wrapped themselves in the fleshy blankets of my eyelids and I surrendered myself to the oddly maternal warmth, it was hard now to remember the fact that these women would murder and rape me for entertainment.

I don’t remember how much time passed but just from the windows it was already sunset, my captors had completely fallen asleep, I immediately remembered the plan from earlier and wriggled out of their embrace as softly and quietly as I could. I snuck out from the under the covers and made my way towards their dresser, I slid open the drawers as quietly as I could trying to find the balance between speed and stealth. Car keys, car keys, car keys, come on you have to be here, YES!!

There it was, the sweet keys to my freedom just there in an unlocked, unguarded drawer; my mind tried to process all the possible permutations of what could go wrong and now was the worst time to do it, I had to find a time that was safe, when they were all away or asleep or distracted. I can’t take them now, not until I know I can get away.

My attention turned back to the bed as I head the mattress squeak, I saw with a terrified look that Vanessa was stirring back to consciousness. Shit, shit, shit, gotta think of something, gotta get out, gotta close that drawer. I have to think of a way to explain why I’m out of bed, seconds turn to minutes as my mind desperately tries to avoid a bloody death; I placed a hand on my forehead to try and help the process and serendipitously found my salvation: white powder. I was still wearing that stupid geisha make up from before, oh Veronica I could kiss you!

Running like my life depended on it I quickly rushed out the door and made a beeline to the bathroom, trying to avoid sounding like I was panicked and staying ahead of Vanessa was surprisingly easy thanks to a fine tuned survival instinct and an intense mix of anxiety and fear brought out a new level of grace and cunning I didn’t think I was capable of. Quietly entering the bathroom, oh so casually, making my way to the sink, turn it on and vigorously rub the makeup off, nice and casually.

“I think you look very cute in that make up.” That oh so soothing Italian she-wolf said, now standing in the doorway.

“It itches like crazy, I think a bit of it got into my eyes and it’s starting to burn.”

She came up close to me and kneeled down like a mother talking to a little girl.

“I think you did very well today.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Dealing with Farah, I know she can be a lot to handle sometimes, if I were in your position I think I’d be scared witless, I was always the quickest to whine and she was always the decisive leader type. What I’m trying to say is that you’re a very brave girl, I have a lot of respect and love for you sweet Emily. I know it might not seem that way now but once you’ve been turned she’ll see you’re loyal, and that’s what she cares about, and then you’ll see what a wonderful auntie she can.”

I didn’t care what she was talking about, I didn’t care what she was promising, I want to be as far from this place and these women as possible.

“I don’t want to be near her, I don’t want to live with her, I hate this place and I hate her and I hate you.”

Tears started welling up in my eyes, I couldn’t control it anymore, all the fucking terror and horror and threats of murder and torture and rape, it all just came pouring out. I didn’t move, I don’t think I could, I knew the smart thing was to hide from her but my body refused to move. I felt like a little girl again, I remember at first my mother was kind and attentive and then when things got harder as I got older, she became bitter and cruel, why are those memories coming back now; I just want to disappear.

My mother wasn’t perfect, but I wanted to return to her, I think anyway. Why am I thinking of that now, now the worst time to think about that, is this what flashing before your eyes is like?

My train of thought was interrupted when a hand lifted my head up by my chin, I was met by the loving face of Vanessa who began to wipe my face with a wet washcloth with the gentleness of a loving mother.

“I know, I know, it’s true she’s been nothing short of horrid to you since you came here, but please believe me when I tell you she’ll change her tune when you’re one of us, and then you’ll see the kind of person we see her as.”

“If her love is so conditional then it’s not really love, it’s another way use and abuse you.”

Our conversation was interrupted by the cough of a new visitor at the door, Farah stood behind with Vanessa with a smug look on her face; I knew what was about to come, more threats and insults, I have to endure and keep my cool.

“Mind if I have a word with the girl?”

Vanessa’s face turned into a scowl, she walked up to Farah and spoke with an accusatory tone.

“I mean it this time, you say or do one bad thing to her and you’ll be sleeping alone tonight!”

Vanessa left the bathroom leaving me alone with the vicious blonde bitch, she approached me all haughty with her hands on her hips. She kept walking and walking and backed me up into a corner.

“That was lovely, I’ve tickled my fair share of whores in my day but the performance you gave made it so much adorable. More than anything I do want to see my sweet little Contessa happy. She often goes for the pathetic types, adding the whole playing mommy thing just makes her even hotter.”

“What do you want now?”

“I can’t blame you entirely for this situation, believe me I wish when I picked you up it was going to be a standard slut run, believe me it would’ve been better for the both of us, and I wouldn’t be as nasty as I am now. We’d all have a lot of fun, I’d actually treat you nicely for a change, and you’d get to spend a few days living out every possible sexual fantasy you could think of until your body gives out. Prostitutes no matter how dull witted know their place in this house, they don’t try step above their station, they don’t try to usurp my family.”

“You’re the one who brought me here, I didn’t ask to be in your family.”

“And yet here we are, and even though you haven’t done anything to earn it you’ve done an excellent job of worming your way into people’s hearts, not really so much for who you are but for what you represent. My mother and sisters are in love with that idea, if you ever to betray their love we’d all be very upset with you.”

“I’m not planning anything.”

“Oh really? A smart girl like you not thinking she can outwit her captors and make some kind of heroic escape like out of a storybook? Don’t think you can outwit us sweetie, we’ve had so many girls try and all them met very unpleasant ends.”

I didn’t respond, I just wanted her to get her big, intimidating speech over with so I could get out of here.

“Don’t get me wrong though, I don’t like the idea of you staying here anymore than you do, seeing you try and escape would be the best thing that could happen to me irrelevant of whether you succeed or get caught and tortured to death. But that’s just me and as much as I’d like to see that my family wouldn’t, not sure if you understand this concept but you sacrifice for the happiness of your loved ones. With that said they want this to happen and I’ll make sure it happens, you do anything to hurt my Vanessa’s feelings and I’ll, well let’s just say I’ll be thinking up some fun family activities.”

I don’t think I’ve ever met someone I want to stab more in the world.

“You know the first time I ever heard of Asian girls I love them, never having met one they seemed like some kind of wonderful living dolls, so graceful and humble and fae-like, I have never wanted so much in my life to dominate or torture or fuck someone so much in my life as I have you’re kind. And then we saw our first Asian in Russia, together the four of us travelled the world on horseback, we reached the Crimea and saw our first one, she was a Kazakh girl who travelled to the port with her merchant family. She was cute, much rougher than you but still cute, we offered her family a good deal of gold in exchange for her as a slave, they refused so simply kidnapped her; we wanted her to do tricks and offer herself to us and let us ride like a horse, she refused all of this, she was quite proud, so we cut off her toes and fingers hoping that would persuade her to, but still not, so we just ended up eating her.”

Stay strong, stay strong. These are monsters, these women are monsters.

“And that reminds me, there are five of us, you have five toes on each foot. Won’t that make for a lovely little family activity if we each took turns thinking of the most horrible thing we could imagine to each one of your cute little toes. I mean you won’t have any left by the time we’re done, but just think of what a huge favour you’ll be doing us by letting us bond as a family.”

Before either of us could say anything more Vanessa stepped in, she had a very angry look on her face as she rushed in to wrap me in her embrace, she shot an angry look at Farah.

“You are sleeping alone tonight!”

And then she whisked me out of the bathroom and towards Veronica’s, I honestly can’t say I’m sad about what happened next.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in Veronica’s home, she seemed very thankful for Vanessa’s intervention as was I. Together we spent the afternoon, chatting and snacking, even the offer to do my nails and make up, I was never that kind of girl though and I think I had enough of Veronica’s make up, though I didn’t use those exact words. I have to say of the time I’ve been here so far just being in that room with these two wonderful woman has been some of the best hours of my life.

If I could I would’ve stayed in this state forever, and believe it or not my wish was granted, I was served my dinner in the bedroom. It was nothing more than the usual soup they served me every night, it never has any real meat or vegetables in there but it’s so rich in flavour I can’t get enough of it.

The rest of the night was really quite heavenly, being bathed and pampered and massaged by two very lovely, very kind women; no tickling or sex unless I said it was okay, and yes even after all that I still couldn’t resist having it. I spent much of the remaining waking hours having my body massaged by hands and tongues and mouths, and maybe a little light tickling her and there. By the time we retired to bed I lay there in bed, flanked on either side by bountiful bosoms and the beautiful women attached to them; snuggling between their soft skin and their warm bodies.

But that could only last so long before I could no longer hold off.

“I don’t want to lose my toes.”

“What’s that sweetie?” Vanessa asked sweetly.

“I don’t want to lose my toes, I don’t want have to keep putting up with Farah’s crap anymore. I mean how would you two feel if you had to live in the same house as someone who regularly insults, berates and threatens you with mutilation and no one being there to protect you or do anything about?!”

“I was there for you my sweet?” Vanessa cooed.

“That’s not good enough and you know it, I don’t just mean protecting me I mean having to keep putting up with her shit; is Devana going to be this bad?”

“I told you before sweetie, she just needs to trust you, it’s just that she’s protective of us, Devana too, I know it’s not the best advice or the most desirable situation, but you have to endure and then.” I didn’t want to let her finish.

“That’s not good enough, all I’ve heard from either of you is what a wonderful family this is, what a great opportunity being a vampire is, what a sanctuary this place is from abusive relationships. None of that has been true for me and I honestly have no reason to believe it will ever change.”

They both stayed silent for a while, Vanessa’s face saddened and I think I could see the welling up tears from her eyes, tears made of blood because of course Vampires why not. She embraced me tighter and laid her head on my shoulder as she sobbed. It was hard to listen to this woman, who had treated me very nicely up till now, crying on my shoulder about how badly she had failed.

“You’re right, I should’ve been more forceful with her from the start, I know what a horrible person she has been, but I love her so, please understand how hard it is to take charge when it’s your lover.”

I’ve known a lot of girls and women who had that same attitude, it’s just another way you allow people to walk all over you; still Vanessa is a good person really, most couples I know when one partner is that way the other one would just mindlessly follow her lovers lead and abuse me too.

“You gotta believe we love you sweetie, Regina too, I know it’s hard but we’re just talking about another couple of days at the most, after that they’ll change their tune.” Veronica seemed extremely certain about the words she picked.

“Why? What happens in a couple of days?”

“That’s when we get to see Regina, and then you’re part of the family.”

“So that’s when Regina turns me into a vampire?”

“No you silly billy, that’s when I turn you into a vampire, Regina just has to give her approval.”

Two days, two days, I have to get the fuck out of here.

The weeping woman on my shoulder stopped sobbing, raised her head to join the conversation, her blood-tear stained face looked a little disturbing with the dour look on her face.

“I promise you it’ll get better, but you must have faith, you must promise us you won’t do anything stupid!”

“Stupid? What do you mean stupid?” Does she know about the car keys?

“She means escaping, we know you’re a smart girl and we know that seems like the natural thing to do in a situation like this, but believe me when I say if you do we will make you regret it.”

“Okay I get it.”

“NO, you’re not getting me!”

This isn’t the first time Veronica has been angry with me, it has however been the first time that Vanessa has been equally upset; not even angry just more genuine upset.

“Farah wasn’t joking around, you’re part of our family, and that means you get held to our standards. Anyone who betrays the family suffers, you betray this family there won’t be any mercy for you, it doesn’t matter how much we love you, betrayal is always unforgivable no matter what.”

The two of them were both staring my down, I felt like a child being scolded, it was eerie lying there and having the two of them looming over me the way they were. Their eyes weren’t even really angry this time, just this weird look of intense concern; I’ve never had anyone look at me this way with this kind of intensity that wasn’t based on anger, or at least purely based on anger.

“You have to promise us you won’t do anything stupid.”

I’m the one who has to make the promises, they don’t have to offer anything in return.

“We need you to promise us, promise that you’ll be good and stick with us, if you don’t then we can’t protect you.” Vanessa pleaded like she was genuinely afraid.

“And if you do end up betraying us, we’ll make you suffer.” The restrained tone of her made the intense look in her eyes even more frightening.

“First you two have to promise me Farah and Devana aren’t going to keep acting the way they are.” I say trying my best to sound brave.

“We’re already doing our best, you know for a fact that they can’t hurt you unless Regina.”

“That’s not good enough and you know it!”

At this point the two of them had lost their patience with me, I knew this because Veronica grasped me by the throat and her face contorted into anger.

“Now you listen good, we put a lot on the line to get you here, Farah told you about how much this violates our traditions well she wasn’t joking! Do you know what I had to promise Regina to get this off the ground?!”

“Sweet sister please, you’re going to hurt her.”

“You know what it’s like living in this house as the youngest, always at the whim of someone else, always doing what the group decides, this is my one and only chance to show the others I can pull my weight, the only chance I have to have my way for a change. If you lose that means you drag me down with you, that means no matter what horrible things Regina may do to that’ll only last you one night at the most, what she’ll do to me will last all eternity.”

“Veronica please calm down.”

“I put myself on the line just to get you here, you’re my responsibility, any failure on your part to follow the rules means I get punished too. If you try and leave that means I’m the one who has to put you down for betraying us. On top of which I’ll end up losing my voting privileges!”

“Veronica!”

“Do you understand what all that means? To live for eternity and always be someone else’s bitch? If I lose Regina’s trust too it means I could be kicked out of the family. If you ever even think of screwing me over and leaving us I’ll be right there with Farah and Devana thinking up all kinds of ways to make your last moments alive feel so bad you’ll regret you’re alive.”

“Veronica, please let her go, you know it won’t look good on you either if you end up killing your potential daughter!”

Veronica’s hands released their grip from my now bruised neck, I coughed and desperately tried to bring fresh air into my body; Veronica has been angry before but this was psychotic behaviour, fearing for my life is regular occurrence in this house, but this went beyond the normal death threat into actually trying to killing me.

Veronica broke into tears and embraced me so tightly I feared another onset of strangulation, instead I was met with crying on my shoulder with a concerned Vanessa trying to calm her down.

“Do you know what this family means? It’s just a safe place to stay, it’s not just the sex, it means love, real love. Maybe Farah’s right and you can’t understand this because you’ve had so easy up till now, but that doesn’t mean anything, I don’t mean love with your friends or your lukewarm family, I mean love that goes beyond that, greater than that. The love I’m talking about is the kind that’ll raise you up, the kind that will open doors to places you can’t find others!”

As Veronica wept and exposited into my ear I had no idea what she was talking about, aside from extreme devotion to Regina followed by her even more extreme abandonment issues.

“Sweetie, what Veronica is trying to say that Regina shares lots of things with us, out resistance to sunlight and the fact that we can subsist on things other blood, she has given us gifts most vampires don’t have. Being part of her family is a tremendous honour, one we all treasure, I know Veronica’s display seems a bit extreme but it comes from a good place. Joining this family is a privilege that even the most privileged in this world don’t enjoy, so please understand when we say that no one takes you being here lightly at all, you have to understand what a tremendous honour you’ve given and you can’t back out, we simply won’t accept it.”

These women are in a cult, I know it must seem obvious but this really just confirms it, these psychopaths are in a cult. Reasoning with them isn’t an option, I have to get out of here.

Veronica’s crying subsided with Vanessa’s comforting, she apologized for her outburst and promised it would never happen again, I’ve heard that before by a lot of people and I found that phrase is always a lie. Together we slept in the bed and I knew it wouldn’t be the last time, but that time was coming, and even though the warmth and empathy and feel of their soft skin against me, it was all a lie. These women are killers and psychopaths and sadists, and I have just a good a chance ending up in their bellies as I do joining their family.

The car keys, it’s all about the car keys, never forget that.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back