• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Prom Night" Part 2 (mmmmmm/ffffff, explicit content)

swfake

"Prom Night" Part 2

Kara whispered in Tim's ear, "Baby, are you enjoying the show? You look like it. You won't mind if I dirty talk my birthday boy a little, would you?" Tim loved the attention and it was true, none of the group had looked in their direction since the tickling started. He enthusiastically nodded his head yes. Kara could tell his heart was beating faster and faster now. "Did you ever think for your birthday, I would be teasing you while you watched six very bratty high school girls get tickled on their pretty little pampered feet?" Tim gave a satisfied moan as Kara rubbed him.

"You know, I overheard that the brunette in the pink dress is a cheerleader. Do you think she's attractive? It feels like you do. I bet you would LOVE to have her tiny little cheerleader feet in your face while she jerked you off, wouldn't you?" Tim couldn't believe what he was hearing from Kara. And what about her blonde friend next to her in the white dress? The one with the sporty, mohawk-looking bump? She's laughing SO loud. She must be super ticklish. I bet she's planning on fucking the shit out of her date after prom...just like I'm going to fuck the shit out of you later." Tim heard the words but could not express the ecstasy he was feeling at the moment. "That busty blonde in the brown dress has an adorable laugh, huh? Her boobs are jiggling like crazy. I can tell you like looking at her. How would you like to tickle her while she rode you? Seeing those massive tits shaking in front of your face while she squirmed around on your dick? You wouldn't be able to hold off, would you?" Tim was putty in Kara's skilled hand. "And what about that alpha female bitch? What's her deal, huh? I bet you would love to get your hands on her precious little tootsies and teach her a lesson, wouldn't you?" Tim couldn't form words, he just nodded and moaned. As Kara kept up her teasing over-the-pants handjob, the girls were still struggling and getting louder as their resolve crumbled.

Dylan wasn't going to stop a good thing. He kept scrubbing the plastic tips of the hairbrush back and forth, around and around Taylor's meaty soles. The scratchy, maddening sensations were relentless and Taylor kept pouring out her adorable, raspy giggles. "Hehehehehehee!!! Dylan, please!!! Hehehehehehe!!! I'm desperate!!! Hehehehehee!!! I'll do anything!!! Hehehehehehee!!!" Dylan didn't slow his pace but asked her, "Hmm...so if I ask you something, you'll tell me anything I want to know?" "YES!!! Hehehehehehee!!! ASK!!!" "Are we going to hook up after prom?" Taylor nodded her head enthusiastically and shouted, "Yes! Yes, I promise! Hehehehehehehehe!!! I'll fuck your brains out! Just stop!" Dylan could feel himself hardening. "Will you let me cum on your tits? I heard that you let some guys do that." "Hehehehehee!!! YES! Anything you want! Hehehehehehee!!! Just stop brushing my feet!" "Do you want me to use something else besides this brush?" Asked Dylan. "Heheheheehe!!! Oh my God, yes!!! Hehehehehee!!!" "Aw, well what are you going to do if I don't stop using it? What if I keep sliding it around on your heels?" "Heehehehehehehe!!! I'll probably pee my dress!!! Heheheheehehee!!! Dylan, stop! Stop! Heheheheheehe!!! I'm begging you!!!"

Sadie was still fighting as hard as she could to keep Trevor away from her toes. Her toes were curling and flexing so fast all he could see were the turquoise tips rising and falling as he trickled his fingers over the tops of her sensitive toes. "NO! AGGHHH!!! TREVOR DON'T!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!! NOT THERE!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! OH SHIT!!!" He forced his wiggling fingers between her frantic digits and drove Sadie into utter hysterics. Trevor took his time and methodically played with each tip, reveling in their ultra sensitivity. Sadie's body shuddered as she screamed and flung her head from side to side, messing up her updo that had taken an hour to perfect. "Tell me you love it when I play with your cute, little piggies." Sadie didn't hesitate. "I LOVE HAHAHAHAA!!! IT WHEN YOU HAHAHAHAAHA!!! PLAY WITH MY LITTLE PIGGIES!!!" "Tell me you love having your feet tickled." "I DO!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! I LOVE HAVING MY FEET TICKLED!!! HAHAAHAHAHAA!!! TREVOR, STOP!!! I'M SERIOUS!!!" Trevor didn't stop. Sadie had some seriously impressive feet. Her toes were irresistible to touch. Much to Sadie's dismay, Trevor couldn't refrain from making her toes curl. Sadie loathed all the attention they were getting, forced to sit there and endure the weird sensations as Trevor played with them constantly.

"NOT MY HEELS!!! NOT MY HEELS!!! HAHAHAHAAHA!!! BABY, GO UP!!!" Tiffany shouted as her boyfriend, Chase, continually flicked his feather around the sweet spots. He would occasionally run the feather up and get at the rest of her naked feet but knew that her heels were the worst from all the times she jolted during foot massages. "Are you my ticklish little cheerleader?" "YES!!! YES!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!" Chase put down the feather and started raking his fingernails down her heels, sending Tiffany into silent laughter. "Does my girlfriend have the softest heels ever?" "YES!!! OH MY GOD, STOP!!!" "You got a pedicure for prom, didn't you? I bet you're regretting that now, huh?" "HAHAHA!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!"

Chase eventually moved up to other areas of her foot, making sure to get the soft patches of creamy skin just under the balls of her feet. It was another terrible spot for Tiffany, sending her back into screams of desperation. "Ha, so many foot massages and now I know just how to stroke these sensitive cheerleader soles, don't I?" Tiffany pulled at her ropes in futile desperation, almost raising herself completely off her seat. But that didn't matter, her tiny feet were stuck and Chase's fingernails were still scratching away in the same little areas. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! JENNA, HELP ME!!! HAHAHAHAA!!!" The desperate cry for help was not answered. Her best friend was in just as much trouble as her.

Makayla was still screaming her face off and tugging at her restraints like a caged animal. Zach was running his fingers over her long, narrow feet, forcing her to laugh so hard it was almost an insane cackle at this point. "HAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!! ZACH!!! ZACH!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! CAN'T!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! NO!!! HAHAHAHAA!!!" Her date's fingers were scribbling around in crazy patterns now, sliding over every silky inch of the dancer's feet. Zach found that her flat arches seemed to get the most crazed reaction. "Do you have big dancer feet?" Makayla barely heard him but blurted out anything that might get him to stop if she complied. "YES!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! OH FUCK!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! AWFUL!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! I HAVE BIG DANCER FEET!!!" "What size are they?" "OH MY GOD!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! THEY'RE NINE AND A HALF!!!"

Zach was having too much fun torturing the high school flirt to even think of stopping. "You've stolen a lot of girls' boyfriends. How many do you think?" "HAHAHAHA!!! I DON'T KNOW!!! HAHAHAAHA!!! A LOT!!!" "Do you just like to flaunt your good looks? You like to dominate other girls by stealing their boyfriends?" "YES!!! YES!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M SORRY!!! HAHAHAAHA!!!! I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!!" "I bet you won't. You're not so dominate now are you? Tell me you're my submissive little dancer with ticklish feet." "HAHAHAHA!!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! HAHAHAHAA!!! OKAY! I'M YOUR SUBMISSIHIHIHAHAHAHA!!! LITTLE DANCER WITH TICKLISH FEET!!!" Makayla was laughing so hard that her makeup was starting to run as tears slid down her cheeks in black streaks. "HAHAHAHA!!! HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! FUCK!!! HAHAHAAAA!!! ZACH, STOP OR I'LL CALL THE COPS!!! HAHAHAHAAAA!!!" Zach chuckled to himself as she continued to lose it at his fingertips.

Kyle was relishing in his control over his normally bitchy and dominant girlfriend, Regina. He scurried his fingertips all over her shapely, captive soles. Laughter poured out of Regina's mouth along with a slew of curses directed at Kyle. "OOOHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FUCK YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! GOD, STOP IT!!! HAHAHAAHAHAAAA!!! I SWEAR TO GOD, KYLE! HAHAHAA!!! NO SEX FOR A MONTH!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! LEAVE MY FEET ALONE!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! THIS IS SO FUCKING WEIRD!!!" Kyle knew Regina was powerless to stop him from having his way with her bare soles. "You like having your big cheerleader feet tickled, don't you Regina?" "HAHAHAHAA!!! KYLE, JUST STOP!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! I'M FUCKING SERIOUS!!!" "You wanted this, remember? What's the matter? Can't take it?" "HAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE, KYLE!!! HAHAHAHA!!! IT'S HORRIBLE!!!" "Aw, you don't sound so tough now. Tell me you aren't a tough bitch." "HAHAHAHA!!! I'M NOT SAYING THAT!!! HAHAHAHAAHA!!!! STOP IT!!!" "Say it or I'm not stopping all night. You can sit here and be tickled while someone else gets crowned Prom Queen." Regina was livid that Kyle had the balls to do this to her.

"I want to hear that you aren't a tough bitch." Kyle started sliding his fingers around the base of her toe stems, stroking the silky soft skin where they met the pads under her toes. Regina hated feeling powerless, hated being forced to laugh when everything inside her didn't want to give in. But it was too much and she started to feel overwhelmed not only with the weird sensations plaguing her soles but also by the fear of not knowing when it would stop. Seconds seemed to take forever; she didn't know how long Kyle would want to keep this up but it was clear that he was in control now. Regina had never really been dominated by anyone else and the feeling did not sit well with the brat as she was quickly slipping into a state of total helplessness. She knew she had to give a little to get the tickling to stop eventually or else she would be there all night. "Are you a tough bitch or just a big wimp?" "HAHAHAAHAA!!! I'M NOT A TOUGH BITCH!!! HAHAHAHAAHA!!! I'M A BIG WIMP!!!" "Tell me you're a wimpy cheerleader with big, ticklish feet. Tell me what size your feet are. I want you to yell it for everyone else down there to hear." "HAHAHAAAAA!!! WHAT?!?! KYLE, DON'T MAKE ME DO THAT, PLEASE!!!" "Yell it or else...I could always start using a hairbrush on your arches." Regina absolutely did not want Kyle putting a hairbrush anywhere near her deep arches, her weakest spot. Defeated and desperate not to make her situation worse, she shouted, "I'M A WIMPY CHEERLEADER WITH BIG, TICKLISH SIZE NINE FEET!!!"

Jenna was extremely animated as she shifted, kicked, and wiggled her feet around. Ian had started scrubbing Jenna's soles like crazy with a hairbrush, making her flail and scream uncontrollably. "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! IAN, STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! GET THAT FUCKING THING AWAY!!! HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! FUCK!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! IAN, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME PEE!!! STOP!!! BAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!" Jenna was whipping her head back and forth from side to side, screaming for help to come but obviously none would. Her hair that had been straightened flung from side to side over one shoulder and then the next; her sporty bump was starting to get messier despite the clouds of hairspray the girls had used on their hairstyles earlier that day. Jenna even bit down on her toga-like strap on her left shoulder and screamed into the cloth as the hairbrush continued to be raked over her soles and toes.

And then it happened. A couple of the girls had been laughing and twisting so much that their dresses were starting to displace. As Dylan kept scrubbing the hairbrush back and forth across Taylor's foot bottoms, eliciting the constant stream of raspy laughter and giggles, Tim and Kara saw the ditzy blonde's strapless prom dress was starting to slowly shift down her torso. Most of the upper half of Taylor's large, tan breasts and part of her nipples were now visible popping up over the tight lip of her brown and gold prom dress. Taylor looked like she was trying to say something but Dylan kept up the tickling. Jenna also had a major wardrobe problem. Her thrashing around and biting had unclasped the hook that held her single strap up over her left shoulder, causing it to slip down limply in front of her, revealing her bare left breast. Ian eased up a little but then kept going at the urgings of Tim and Kara. Jenna's face flushed red with embarrassment but her laughter and thrashing continued.

Kara saw Tim with his mouth hanging open, goggling at the sight, and decided to completely indulge in the situation at hand. She was going to treat her love to the best birthday evening she could give him. Kara walked forward around the line of stocks and kneeled behind Taylor. She gazed at Tim seductively from behind the girl, pausing before she did anything. Then Kara took hold of the zipper on the back of Taylor's dress and slid it down slowly. "Uh-oh, not wearing a bra under your dress, huh?" "Hehehehehehehe!!! No, don't! Hehehehehee!!! Leave that alone!" Kara tugged down the loose dress, now fully exposing Taylor's impressive size DD's. She wasn't in much of a position to protest at the moment with Dylan still brushing her soles. Taylor had been gifted with a set of naturally large and full breasts, which had probably been seen by half the guys in her graduating class. They hung down perfectly plump. Two tan, hefty jugs that shook, jiggled, and vibrated with every giggle and convulsion. Taylor's areolas were large, light brown circles with a bumpy, brail-like texture to them. Her nipples were the same color as her areolas and not distinguishable really as far as the hue.

Kara reached around and held her hand out to the side of each breast, poised to start tickling. "Hehehehehehe!!! Please, pull my dress back up! Hehehheehehehehee!!! Don't touch 'em, please! Heheheheehe!!! Just put my dress back up!" Kara was not persuaded. "Oh I'm sure plenty of people have touched your chest. Why shouldn't I get to?" Kara gave one last naughty look at Tim and then started slowly wiggling her fingernails along the plump outer edges of Taylor's breasts, skittering them over the soft skin. Taylor wiggled her torso but could do little to keep her tits from being fondled by Kara since her arms were tied tightly above her head. Tim felt dizzy with pleasure. It was hard to take EVERYTHING in at once. The sight of Taylor having her feet scrubbed while his wife continued to elicit laughter by tickling her naked breasts was enough mental fodder to jack it until kingdom come. And just when Tim thought the tickle gods couldn't possibly pile another blessing down on him, Kara looked up at him smiling and silently flicked her head toward Jenna as if giving him permission to join in the fun.

Tim didn't remember telling his legs to start walking but away he went, walking with hurried steps. His enormous erection leading the way like George Washington leading his troops as they sailed across the Delaware River. Tim settled in behind Jenna, who was too busy screaming laughter to notice him kneeling behind her. She had smaller breasts, probably a B cup from what he could tell. The breast Tim could see appeared to hang low. Not perky like most women her age, but still smooth and quite attractive. Jenna's nipple was small, pink, and prominent. A puffy pink eraser head in the middle of her areola, just a small outer ring. Tim encircled Jenna's waist with his right arm to keep her from flailing so wildly. With his left hand, he started fluttering his fingertips across her naked breast. Jenna couldn't move quite so freely now but she redoubled her laughter as Tim exploited an area of her that had never been tickled. He could feel her tummy shaking violently as her loud, howling laughter poured out.

Kara had found that Taylor's large nipples were a weak point for her. As Kara's soft fingertips kept sliding around over Taylor's bumpy areolas, she could feel the flat nipples start to harden and rise into barely protruding mounds in the center of her jugs. Kara's feminine touch drove Taylor crazy as she barely scratched her fingernails over the ultra-sensitive nipple area. Taylor started to feel a hot, guilty burn as the weird sensations pulsed through her. Having her nipples tickled was a completely alien experience for her. "Hehehehehe!!! You have to stop! Heheheheehe!!! I don't like this!" "Your nipples say otherwise..." Kara whispered into Taylor's ear, making the young girl flush red.

Kara knew she was in complete control of Taylor as she worked her nipples like knobs on a control panel. Her fingertips ever-so-gently tweaked and rubbed the nipples back and forth, sometimes somewhat aggressively pinching them. "You know what I call this technique?" Kara said again in low whispers to Taylor. "This is 'milking'. It drives women crazy if there nipples are sensitive like yours are." Taylor felt a warm, growing buildup in her crotch. "How do you like me milking you, huh? Tickles and feels great, doesn't it?" Taylor tried her best to keep her composure for a few seconds as Dylan kept brushing her heels. She pleaded with Kara, "No, don't! Don't do that! Please, don't milk me!" "Oh, now it isn't so bad. You're probably feeling a weird sensation, aren't you? That's okay. It's supposed to happen. I just want to let you know that whatever is going to happen next is natural. Just let it happen, okay." Being a woman, Kara was picking up on Taylor's change in tone and her shifting body language, although her date seemed oblivious to the subtle nuances. Kara let Taylor rest her head back on her shoulder as she continued to giggle uncontrollably and then start to give in to her silent orgasm. The feeling of the hairbrush lightly scrubbing her soft heels and a strange woman's fingertips rubbing her nipples was enough to release that burn. Taylor only moaned a few times through her giggles but Kara could tell the bound beauty had just climaxed hard, although she would never admit that especially in this setting.

Tim tugged Jenna's dress down her torso to reveal her other breast. "HAHAHAHAA!!! LEAVE MY TITS ALONE, YOU FREAK!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!!" Tim didn't have the finesse his girlfriend had but he was still very gentle and used light touches to get the best reactions from Jenna. He quickly discovered that the undersides of her boobs were quite sensitive. Tim fluttered his fingers along the tender bottom dip of her tits, delighted at how soft creamy they felt. Whenever he would graze her nipples, he could feel they had become as stiff as diamonds. Tim wasn't oblivious; he knew what was up when Jenna slowly started to quiet her unbridled laughter. Jenna arched backward in the seat, trying to pull her arms down to protect her naked breasts from being caressed and tickled. She said almost under her breath through the laughing and giggling, "Hahahahahaha!!! Oh my God! Oh my God! No! Fuck! Hahahahaha!!! Oh my God! Hahahahahaa!!! No! Oh my God!" He kept tickling her breasts until the episode seemed to pass and then looked over at Kara, who was smiling as though she admired his handiwork.

Kara placed a hand on both Makayla and Sadie's shoulders. "Who to tickle next?" Both girls filled with dread as they realized that even though their dresses were still fitting snuggly, one of them was soon to have their tits bared and tickled like their friend, Taylor. Kara walked in front of the stocks to retrieve a tool. Makayla was too ticklish to concentrate on anything but her feet being tickled but Sadie tracked Kara with a worried expression. Taylor, still giggling with her prom dress down around her tummy, sat between the two girls totally drained. Kara walked back around and stopped behind Makayla. "Oh I think this stunning redhead needs a turn."

If Makayla heard her, she didn't react. Her frantic screams were starting to become hoarse. Kara calmly unzipped the back of Makayla's dark green dress and tugged it down to her tummy, leaving the pale redhead in her strapless black bra. Kara quickly unhooked the bra and pulled it away, baring Makayla's small A cups and tiny pink nipples. Again, Makayla was too busy dealing with Zach's unrelenting fingers scribbling across her soles to worry about her dress coming down. She made no protest, not that it would have mattered. Kara started caressing the dancer's tiny tits, not much more than fleshy mounds that fit into the palm of her hands. She started focusing on Makayla's tiny nipples, rubbing her fingers over them to entice them to harden. "HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! STOP IT, LADY!!! HAHAHAAHAA!!! GET AWAY!!!" Kara turned on the electric toothbrush she had grabbed and started zapping Makayla's nipples with the vibrating head of it. The swirling bristles engulfed the tips of her nipples, sending the redhead into long bouts of silent laughter. "Wow, just what you needed, huh? Another ticklish spot." Makayla bucked wildly and twisted in her seat but Kara held the electric toothbrush on her like a pro. "HAHAHAHAAAAA!!! AAAHHH!!! GET THAT FUCKING THING OFF MY NIPPLES!!!" Kara knew sooner or later the buzzing sensations would win and she was correct. Makayla's body started convulsing in a manner it hadn't before. "Uh-oh, is the toothbrush getting to you? I thought you wanted me to get it away from your nipples. Is that still what you want?" Kara whispered to Makayla intimately. "HAHAHAHAAA!!! NO!!! HAHAHAHA!!! GET IT AWAY!!! HAHAHAHA!!! WAIT!!! HAHAHAHA!!! FUCKING STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! KEEP IT THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! DON'T MOVE IT!!!" Kara massaged the pale, creamy breasts while she continued to stimulate the nipple heads with the toothbrush. When Makayla returned to her previous state of thrashing and panic, Kara slipped away leaving no one the wiser that she had just stimulated Makayla to a very unusual orgasm.

Tim moved on over to Jenna's best friend sitting beside her. He knelt behind Tiffany and then she felt him manipulating the zipper of her dress. "Hahahahaa!!! Oh no! Not me next, please! Hahahahaa!!! Stay away from me!" Tim ignored the pleas and down went the zipper. He pulled the tight dress down past her chest so that it lay crinkled around her tummy, leaving the bratty cheerleader in a sexy, strapless purple bra that clasped in the front. He could tell that she had recently been outside tanning for prom by the pale, thin lines visible going up over her shoulders where her swimsuit top must have covered. Tim unclasped the bra, spilling the cheerleader's exquisite D cups out of it. They were easily some of the most perfect looking breasts Tim had seen. Full, supple, and pleasantly round. They were large but looked even more full and impressive given the fact that Tiffany was a petite girl. The part of her breasts covered by her swimsuit top were indeed much paler than the surrounding tanned skin. Her areolas were smooth and pink and came to meet the nipples seamlessly like pink cones capping her peaks. Tim started fondling Tiffany's exposed tits, cupping and squeezing them as he sensually flicked his fingers over them. Unfortunately, not every woman has crazy ticklish breasts. Tiffany seemed more annoyed than tormented by his tickling, especially when he focused on her nipples. "Oh my God, you're so weird! Aggghh! Don't! Urghhh! Agghhh! No! Ugghhh! Stop playing with my nipples! I hate it!"

Chase had slowed his tickling assault and was now just slowly caressing Tiffany's buttery soft heels. He wanted to watch what was happening with his girlfriend. Unbeknownst to Chase, by switching to a lighter tickling method, he actually freed Tiffany's mind up to concentrate more on the powerful sensations Tim was producing. Tiffany started to be overcome by the new sensations. Her laughter had died down quite a bit as her boyfriend was only lightly tickling her heels now. Tim kept encircling Tiffany's soft, fleshy nipples with his index fingers. He could feel her shift back against him as he played with her. She shook her head from side to side, fighting the feelings building within her. This couldn't be happening. Not in front of her boyfriend with a stranger touching her boobs. Not in front of her friends. Not before prom. How was this even possible? While everyone else was still laughing, Tiffany was barely giggling. She closed her eyes and kept muttering "No! No! No!" under her breath. Finally, Tiffany started twisting and moaning quietly. The feelings of her boyfriend playing with her sensitive heels and a strange man stroking her nipples in front of all her friends was too much for the young girl. "Wait! Wait! Stop! Something's happening! Don't! No! You have to stop! Wait! Don't! Don't! I need a break! No! Not here!" Tim could feel Tiffany melt into him as he continued to fondle the cheerleader's breasts. She let out tiny, barely audible gasps as Tim drove her to climax.

A chill ran down the back of Sadie's neck when she felt Kara's fingers start working the clasp of her dress. In a whisper, Kara taunted Sadie, "I know this wasn't part of the deal but there's no way we could pass this up. How do you feel knowing that we've pulled down your friends' dresses and tickled their young, perky little tits? How does it feel knowing that you're dress is getting pulled down next?" "HAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE, LADY! HAHAHAHA!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT! HAHAHAAHA!!! WAIT! WAIT! PLEASE!" The dress was unhooked and dropped from behind Sadie's neck, filling her with a cold rush of panic. The turquoise dress hung limply about her waist, leaving her in a strapless black bra. Kara's fingers worked the bra free and pulled it away from the bound dark-haired beauty. Sadie gasped at her sudden exposure. Her tan, supple C cups had small, dark nipples that reminded Kara of Hershey Kisses. Kara ran her fingernails lightly over the soft mounds, making Sadie instantly tense and burst into heavier laughter. "Oh, somebody's chest is sensitive!" Sadie screamed and tried to arc her body away to either side but Kara kept softly scratching her fingernails across the exceptionally soft milk jugs. "AAAAGGGHHHHAHAHAHAA!!! WHY DOES THAT FUCKING TICKLE SO MUCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAAH!!! OH MY GOD!!!"

Kara found that the sides and undersides of Sadie's breasts were especially vulnerable to light, scratchy touches. The girl thrashed around and attempted to pull her arms down but to no avail. Then Kara wrapped her left arm around Sadie's waist and pulled her tight. With her right hand, she reached across and continued to scratch at the perfect curve of Sadie's left breast while leaning in and flicking her maddening tongue along the underside of Sadie's right nipple. "HAHAHAA!!! NOOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHA!!!" Kara felt the nipple harden as the tip of her tongue lapped at it playfully and relentlessly. She swirled her tongue around the entire nipple and then took it in her warm mouth. Trevor had stopped tickling Sadie's toes to watch what this strange lady was doing to his date. Sadie was still energetically trying to writhe away but Kara held her tight and forced the sensations on her. A powerful, bizarre feeling was rising within her. When Sadie knew that she couldn't struggle hard enough to stop the feeling, she desperately tried pleading with Kara, knowing that she only had moments before she went past the point of no return. "Okay! Okay! Lady, please just listen to me! Hahahahahaa! I'm sorry, you have to let me go. I don't want to do this anymore! Hahahahaha! I just...I...something's happening. I feel like I have to pee! Lady, please! I don't want to do this anymore. You have to stop. Oh my God! Oh my God! Something's happening! Oh God, lady! It's happening!" Sadie's body shook violently as she squirmed in Kara's firm hold.

Tim moved over behind Regina. "HAHAHAHA!!! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY DRESS, YOU PERV!!! THIS WASN'T PART OF THE DEAL!!! HAHAHHAHAAAHA!!! MY DAD'S A LAWYER AND HE'LL SUE YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! HAHAHAHAAHAA!!!" Tim paid her no mind. He quickly unclasped her dress from behind her neck and let it fall down to her waist, revealing her perky C cups. Her nipples were dark pink and looked perfect, just like little pink bullseyes on a fleshy target. Tim slid his hand up and over Regina's breasts, reveling in her annoyed grunts and pouts as he fondled them. Kyle was almost certain Regina was going to break up with him the moment he let her out of the stocks so he kept tormenting his bitchy girlfriend's soles as if it was his last dig at her.

Tim's lightly fluttering fingertips seemed to have the desired effect and then some. Regina was beside herself in ticklish agony. She clenched her eyes shut and soon had tears streaming down her cheeks as hearty laughter was forced out of her. Tim gently squeezed her nipples and then traced his fingertips around her sensitive areolas. He could feel Regina struggling against him with all of her remaining strength; she was desperate to stop the humiliating tickle torture. "Aw, poor little bitchy cheerleader with her big, ticklish titties. Are you still a tough girl?" "HAHAHAHAHAA!!! NO!!! I'M NOT TOUGH!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I'M A WIMP!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M A HUGE WIMP WITH BIG, TICKLISH TITS!!! THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY?!?! HAHAHAHA!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" Tim kept rolling her nipples around between his index fingers and thumbs, squeezing them occasionally. Regina hated the sensations and could barely breathe from laughing so much. Regina's nipples hardened and her crotch moistened as the unwelcome feeling built. "BAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! STOP DOING THAT!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LEAVE MY NIPPLES ALONE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP FUCKING SQUEEZING THEM LIKE THAT!!! GOD THAT FEELS WEIRD!!! OH GOD!!! OH NO!!! NO!!! NO!!! I'M CUMMING!!! OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!! DON'T STOP!!! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!!! OH, I'M CUMMING!!!"

Tim wasn't going to give Regina the pleasure of finishing her orgasm. Once she started shouting, he stepped away and gave into his primal urges. The whole evening's pleasures were too much for Tim and he craved release. Regina's face contorted in a mix of rage and foiled satisfaction. How could he have stopped right as she was reaching her climax? Regina continued to grunt, pout, and writhe in her seat as she struggled with the fact that her giant buildup would soon fizzle out. When Regina's body had finally calmed down, she looked over at Tim totally drained and defeated. She noticed him aggressively working his rod, which was pointed at her. Her eyes widened with shock as she realized what was about to happen. "No, no, no, no, you can't! You can't do that! Aw, come on! Don't do that! No, please! I'll probably be crowned prom queen tonight! Please don't! I'm fucking begging you! You're going to ruin my dress! I'll suck your dick! Just put it in my mouth and I'll get you off! Don't blow your load on me, please!" Tim erupted, lobbing thick shots of jizz all over Regina's chest. Soon creamy ribbons of cum covered her tits and the front of her dress. She was red with anger; her eyes shot daggers at Tim as he finished.

The girls were released. They quickly dressed themselves, slipped back into their high heels, and slid their corsages back on their wrists. The girls didn't want to spend another second longer in the basement than they had to. Tim and Kara were waiting by the front door ready to hand out each girl's payout. One by one, the girls walked up the basement stairs and met Tim and Kara one last time before heading out toward the limo. They all timidly took the cash with shaking hands as they blushed again in embarrassment, their hair all disheveled and their makeup streaking down their cheeks. The last one to leave was Regina. Tim chuckled to himself as he looked at the obvious stains on the front of her dress that she had wiped with a wet rag. "See yourselves out," Regina spat as she walked out.

Tim and Kara watched the limo pull away down the street. "What a bitch..." Tim noted as he put his arm around Kara. "I guess we should get our stuff packed. I wouldn't put it past a girl like Regina to call the cops after she left here. He looked over at Kara. She gazed up at the man she loved with a lustful, crazy look in her eyes. "Not so fast, birthday boy. You already blew your load without me and I was hoping to be with you. I hope you have another go in you. Why don't we go find Regina's bedroom and... you can lay down on her bed...pull your pants down and get comfortable while...I find her cheerleading shoes and let you smell them while I jerk you off?"

THE END

Last edited:
what a fine fine Story! amazingly erotic and sexy! thx! Keep them coming. Kara and Tim are great!

what a fine fine Story! amazingly erotic and sexy! thx! Keep them coming. Kara and Tim are great!

Thank you, MasterTickle! Tim and Kara are really fun characters to use and set up plots. If anyone has a story suggestion involving them, you can always message me.

Bravo! One of my favorite aspects about this story, and your previous "Couples Night" story were the victims being forced to admit to, and talk about their ticklishness. That's something I'm a big fan of that I rarely see done in stories or videos or whatever. Very cool!

Bravo! One of my favorite aspects about this story, and your previous "Couples Night" story were the victims being forced to admit to, and talk about their ticklishness. That's something I'm a big fan of that I rarely see done in stories or videos or whatever. Very cool!

Thanks, rally! I love that sort of thing as well. Great to see that people are enjoying the stories and thank you for the positive feedback!

Thats what i liked too

Thank you, MasterTickle! Tim and Kara are really fun characters to use and set up plots. If anyone has a story suggestion involving them, you can always message me.

How about if the Girls get completely naked during the shoot and getting their butt and pussy tickled...eighter through a hole in their seats or with their legs spread. That would be sexy as hell!

Great story, I wish someone would look into making this a movie. I love the different reactions each girl had, and throughly enjoyed Taylor's turn as well as Regina at the end. Keep em' coming mate.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back