• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deal with Danny M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
As an I.R.S. agent I interviwed self-employed repairman 25 yr old Danny Bowers who I had evidence had printed out duplicate copies of receipts for every cash transaction and used them as tax write offs and not paid any income taxes in years because he always had as many receipts as he needed to claim so he wouldn't have to pay taxes to the tune of $10,000 and knew he could go to prison and a spot security check and discovered he was on probation.

I stared at him, good looking, 6'2" dark hair and eyes and athletic build wearing jeans, black tee and large black workboots, well worn workboots and asked him what he thought could happen to him and he knew but didn't want to say so I told him that we knew he would go to jail no question and on probation for a long while. He nodded and I said what did he think about that and he looked worried and nervous.

Confused then as I asked him what time he'd started work this morning, it now 7pm and just us in the office and he said 6am and then what size were his boots and with a concerned look on his face told me size 13's and embarrassed told me yes his feet in his socks and boots got sweaty! Danny really freaked out at my suggestion saying he wasn't Gay, not Bi, he was dating the last 5 months so told him that whilst in jail did he think Meryl would wait for him, not knowing his time in there yet?

He looked at me and then his boots as I told him it was his choice

"You want to mess with my feet and that will stop you turning me into the senior I.R.S. people and the cops right?"

"No Danny, the deal being I want you to wear your work boots all the time and come over after work to my place every day for a year and let me play with your feet!"

"Are you serious, a year, you want to mess around with my feet for a year, that's crazy man and they stink I told you!"

"Well going to prison for many years seems even more crazy than letting me play with your feet!" I said

"Can I think about this, are you sure we can't work something else out man?" he said

I glared at him and shook my head and began to get the I.R.S. default papers signed by me

"Fuck, I guess I have no choice!" he responded

"Sensible Danny, very sensible and we'll take my car" I told him and we left

The 20 minute journey no words spoken as no need and on arrival he tried one more time to ask me to re-consider but told him this was a business transaction in his favour so to quit stalling and he unlaced both boots and there were two black socked feet and yeah they smelled ripe and he knowing I held all the cards was secured to the bed and seething as telling him his huge socked feet appealed to me I leaned into them both secured together and sniffed their intoxicating scent, deeply inhaling it to embarrass and humiliate him as he needed to know I was not fooling around!

"Okay Danny reckon you are going to save yourself a jail term but one bad step, refusal to toe the line, a foot wrong and you know the consequences right, I said right!" and he nodded

"Are you seriously enjoying sniffing my stinky feet?" he asked

"Yes!" I told him "I’m a foot man Danny and you cheat the IRS and me sniffing and massaging your stinky, sweaty straight feet pisses you off as much as revelation of your crime will the IRS!"

Both size 13 socked soles against my face, their warmth and moistness got me excited, I could feel the heat radiating from them as his socks smeared his foot sweat on my face. The odor was intense and I couldn't get enough of it as I rubbed my face all over his socked soles.

"I'm in charge now and I am going to do whatever I want with your feet! In my office I imagined the strong smell of your socked feet drenched with your footsweat Danny and they have a masculine, salty smell of unwashed socks and all I want to do right now is inhale the smell of your sweaty socks you got that? Take deep sniffs and as you say mess with them, massage and then get this, lick and rub your sweaty bare feet, run my tongue up n' down these soles and suck on every toe and you don't like it then jail waits but Danny got something else to find out about these funky smelling, sweaty big feet?" I taunted

I lightly so lightly stroked a finger down each socked sole and he giggled as I smiled at him saying "A little ticklish Danny!"

I then stroked them again and his feet squirmed and gasped as I peeled his socks off and then inhaled their rich scent and stroked them so he giggled more and more strokes more giggles and seeing his toes clench and unclench thrilling as more slow strokes and maddening for him saying his feet ticked all my boxes as knew smelling raunchy they'd taste ripe!

"Hahahahah please stop hahaha I can’t handle this hahahaha" he pleaded

I soon sliding my fingers in between his toes as he laughed for me

"C'mon on man seriously why you doing this C'mon please stop" he pleaded as my fingers stroked his soles and his laughter increased

"Hahahahahaha please it’s too much I can’t hahahahaha this is torture"

"Sssh show me what a man you are Danny, it's just a tickle but along these high arches seems to really get to you, have to remember that and ticklish on your feet, yeah info that could find it's way to the jail you're in, tickled whilst being raped or before or after; there's a thought!" I teased him

"BZZZZZZZZ but the alternative being to humour and amuse me behind closed doors!" I said as I activated the sonicare and the devilish revolving bristles brushed across his arches and in between his toes to a great reaction from him immediately

"Hahahaha nooooo please hahahahah oh please hahhahastaaaphahahahha!"

After 20 minutes, ten minutes per foot Danny was wrecked and his feet even sweatier and told him they needed a clean and he moaned as my tongue slid along his soles and teased them both but licking under them and between them tickled so soon he was laughing as I told him I was glad to hear he was enjoying himself as my wet tongue licked all over both feet. I licked from heels to toes hundreds of times until his soles were glistening with my saliva and his sweat, then focused back on his toes and sucking each toe individually while I continued to massage his soles while sucking his toes.

I stopped and said we'd not say a word to Meryl, it's our secret! Then I continued sliding my tongue in between his toes and sucking on them hard

"Noo nooo please please ha-ha stop that's teasing please man c'mon on!"

"What do you mean No then C'mon Danny; you love to hate this right!"

I continued sucking his long toes while my tongue teased them feeling them flex in my mouth with every moan and giggle before sliding down his soles and then I began to nibble on his arches gently biting them and orally enjoying them for an hour! I love sucking his toes and licking Danny's soles and sometimes gag him to muffle his screams when I coat them with chocolate sauce and feat on them or like two nights ago have my friend Jim over and we give Danny a work out, a foot each! That really has him hysterical, moaning and groaning and Jim does like to stroke Danny's balls with a feather and suck his dick whilst I tickle torture his feet with fingers or tongue though the quill of a feather along his soles and feather end sawn in between his toes hellish but a pipe cleaner in between them all is more effective! Licking his soles and suckling his splayed toes which are always sweaty Danny's even more ticklish on his feet after ejaculation.

This first night though Danny learned how it felt with me nibbling the soles of his feet and slowly licking away all the sweat from his soles before devouring his toes which danced along my lips as I sucked on them eagerly. He still kept begging me to stop and I told him that I was going to suck his toes, lick his soles, massage his feet and sniff and tickle his feet because I could! I held back his toes and lightly danced my fingers on his soles and up and down his arches so he was screaming with laughter, cursing, begging me to stop, and squirming like a fish out of water. Verbally taunting him saying he seemed to have such ticklish feet and asking where tickled most and tickling until he told me, then checking it out and his feet horribly ticklish all over being the truth!

“Ahh hehe wait hehe don’t tickle my hehe feet man.” Danny's boyish giggles were infectious as my fingertips provided torture tickles along the length of both warm, soft, and utterly helpless soles.

“Shit man my feet are too ticklish.” he yelled and my response “Tell me something I don’t know Danny.”

Suddenly then his boyish giggles became screeches and the squirms he'd made transformed to hopeless thrashing as a feather invaded in between his toes and the quill end stroked under them all! I raked all ten fingers along his arches, simultaneously nibbling and sucking his flexing toes. I playfully tickled both soles.

“Ahh not hehe the hehe feet man.” he shrieked reacting to me getting to know his insanely ticklish feet and especially a hot spot being under his toes, it's a killer for him!

“Hehehe no hehehe don’t hehehe tickle man.” had me stroking my fingers harder along both defenseless arches

“Ahh hehe please hehe that tickles soo bad man.” whenever I pulled his toes back and slowly stroked the tip of the stiff feather across the exposed bases and taut balls of his feet. The outcome was an explosion of unmasculine squeals and giggles.

“Hehe not fee man please, they’re too ticklish.” Danny pleaded between fits of giggles and gasps.

“Ah don’t tickle hehe my fuckin arches man hehe man hahahhaha!" and I smiled and continued to tickle tease his feet.

Danny shrieked and howled as I tickled his feet all over, scribbling my fingers on both soles but really lost it when I tickled the balls of his feet and under his toes and I was honest with him saying that I love it when such big, strong feet are ticklish! but he couldn't respond through his laughter as the tickle torture was relentless lasting until he was all tickled out and almost breathless!

I then told him that the session was over but as agreed that he would report to me where directed so my office or my home every evening, weekends sometimes but there would be set nights he could meet Meryl and some weekends and wearing his boots either in the previous day's worn socks or without socks as I would dictate and that this was punishment and saving his ass from jail and being good looking, quite possible assaults of other kinds happening to him and Danny knew it so didn't argue with me as he laced his socked feet back into his massive well worn work boots.

In my car we drove back for him to retrieve his truck and I told him and he knew I was serious

"Don't change your socks tomorrow, I want you in these same socks when you come over after work tomorrow!"

Danny sighed and told me he would be with me by 6pm and walked to his truck and drove off into the early morning hours!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back