• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Ramon for rent M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I always noticed a certain area near where I work where many a young fellow wander through the evening looking for someone who wants company. I haven't had the opportunity to tickle for a month. I felt like I was overflowing. Therefore decided to venture a bit and try to find a young guy who I could tickle. Most of these guys are into the sex scene I've heard so I knew this would be quite a different experience. It took me a while to finally roll up to someone (I had scoped the area for about a half hour), I spotted a tall, goodlooking, young looking latino fellow sat on the wall and caught his eye.

He came to the open car window on the passenger side. He asked how I was and I responded "Not bad but looking for some fun". He smiled and was extremely cute. He laughed for a sec and my heart raced. Lets have some fun then, he said. I then told him I had a bit of a different idea for fun and then all at once told him that I was more into playing and teasing then the sex stuff. He again smiled and reminded me that just playing cost no less then sex. I think I surprised him by telling him that I was prepared to pay even more to tease him. Ever been teased and tormented for an hour for $100? I asked

He opened the door and got in without even responding and had a look at his feet and in beat up sneakers! I have a small single home close by and Ramon said this sounded cool and business slow he was glad I'd picked him up. We got to my house and as we shared a beer ventured to my small bedroom. I told him that I really would like to bind his ankles to the bed but would leave his arms loose so he wouldn't be nervous about being bound completely. He didn't even flinch. For $100 Im here for you to play. If you want to tie me up go ahead and then he laughed.

He very routinely climbed into my bed andI spread his legs and bound his ankles. Then did tie his arms to the outside at the top of the bed then down to the frame. I thanked him for coming with me as I lifted his shirt from his jeans to expose his chest and underarms. I sniffed his sweaty pits and stroked under his arms which made him squrm and he relaxed when I licked his nipples and said he did not like being tickled and then I told him that he was busted!

His handsome face a picture as I showed him my vice squad I.D. as he freaked and I told him, play by my rules and he would not be charged and he nodded. I then stroked his sweaty armpits making him writhe on the bed and said it was a damn shame he didn't like being tickled and stroked both pits as he giggled! I told him I loved his ticklish laughter! I smiled saying I had him right where I wanted him and asked him if his feet were warm in his socks, did his feet get sweaty, did they smell raunchy, taste ripe and winked as his eyes widened and moved to the end of the bed.

Asked he told me he had size 11 feet but asked me please not to tickle his feet and asked told me that he didn't like them touched really and I smiled saying I could tell as I started to unlace his well worn sneakers and could tell he was uneasy and slid a finger inside them and felt the sides of two warm socked feet and remarked I could smell them as I then retracted my fingers and unlaced both sneaks and eased them off. Now my face is just inches away from two large sweaty socked soles and put my nose to each black socked foot and their aroma intoxicating I leaned closer to them as he clenched his eyes shut.

I slowly buried my nose and mouth in to the very softest soles of his socked feet and began to inhale the essence and taunted him saying his feet were very appealing and asked him if other clients played with his feet and he shook his head and repeated he didn't like his feet touched and guys liked to suck or be sucked and I said I liked to suck and he gasped as I sucked on the socked toes of his right foot and then sucked the socked toes of his left foot saying I was going to suck all the sweaty flavour of them and teased him alternating feet as he clenched his eyes shut tight. His feet squirming so drew attention to this saying I loved the fact even socked his feet were very obviously very sensitive and stroked his socked soles lightly and then in turn grasped his socked toes and stroked under them all making him gasp but then slid a finger down inside his socks one after the other saying his very ticklish feet were going to be so exciting for me to take time to tickle!

"Ramon guess what happens now, yeah have a guess, no you dare not, yes these raunchy funky smelling socks coming off!"

"No no no please no man!" he said but knew they would be

I inched them both off so slowly and two large and very warm n' sweaty secured bare feet were by my face and I could feel their warmth on my cheeks, soft feet and told him to open his eyes and keep them open as I took the bare toes of his right foot in my mouth and sucked them staring at him as my tongue slid in between his toes, then did the same with his left foot and savoured his nervousness so he really didn't like me or anyone playing with his feet and lightly my fingers were scraping along the soles of his sensitive feet.

He tried not to react but was quckly laughing out loud as my fingers played with his toes and tickled his insteps and arches. As my fingers circled and tickled his feet Ramon giggled and laughed as his feet were very ticklish, tightly secured and vulnerable, helpless, defenseless! My jeans got tight real quick and I had to be careful. I knew I could come just from tickling and hearing his laughing.

I toyed with his toes first and then trailed my fingers along his insteps and then his arches and very slow strokes so he quivered from my touch. Then nibbled his bare toes on each foot in turn and he really started laughing and told him to wiggle his toes but he was stubborn so very lightly scraped a finger along each sensitive sole from heel to the ball of each foot but concentrating on his arches, very smooth and fairly high arches and very, very ticklish! Ramon went crazy, his feet cringed, turned, flexed, and wiggled to get away but to no avail. His feet were very sensual and told Ramon it was such a turn on for me to have a handsome Latino and his very warm, sweaty and smelly ticklish feet at my mercy. I slowly drew one finger along the sole of each bare foot! I teased him see what happens to stubborn boys with ticklish feet!

I then kissed his soles which made him cringe as this was intimacy so kissed each toe and nibbled and sucked each toe and toyed with both bare feet with my tongue in different ways and licking in between each toe really got to him, it tickled but it was violating to him as it was against his will and my tongue work all over his feet generated an all together different type of laughter from him and it drove him nuts. I smiled as I tasted his insteps and arches, the ultimate though was his constant high pitched laughter, seeing him shiver in ticklish frenzy his frenzy as my tongue licked along the sweaty soles of his luscious feet! I watched his still bare feet flex and curl as he I could tell he felt the intensity build as I stroked the entire length of each foot slowly and then gently ran my fingers along his left instep, down his arch to the very sole of his foot while quietly saying

"Kitchee.... Kitchee... coo as I tickled the sole of his super ticklish feet, screaming laughter as he then sensed my breath against each foot sole saying this to show him who was in control and then began to suck on his toes and licked and sucked on each foot taking my sweet time and deeply inhaled his foot stink and enjoyed their scent. I smiled saying his hot n' sweaty barefeet were so vulnerable and picked up the feather and slowly dragged it down the length of his right sole as his toes twitched so tickled him again using just a little more pressure and then tickled his other foot and his left sole reacting the same way and so I repeated the feather torture, one foot after the other over and over and over again saying his feet were the softest feet ever!

I swapped the feather for a finger and dragged the tip of my finger up and dpwn one sole and then the other and then tickled both feet simultaneously and he involuntarily squirmed to avoid the cruel torture writhing in ticklish agony as my fingertips stroked up and down both his soles at the same time. I activated the electric toothbrush and tickled his feet until he couldn't stand it and them sucked on his toes and licked his soles and started to tickle him again but he having to ask me to stroke his soles, stroke under his toes, lick his toes and soles, suck his toes, lick in between his toes and yes to tickle his feet! Then involuntarily on his part, we made the arrangement that still stands six months later, he under no threat of arrest or intimidation on condition that his feet are mine exclusively and knowing even now how he hates them touched, teased and tormented, under no illusion they are!

Yesterday night I got him buzzed with a couple of totes and company as a friend Mick was with me. We got Ramon under control and on the bed when he was flyin' from stuff Mick brought with him which he told me would make Ramon even more sensitive than usual and this I had to see. Ramon was soon on the bed and blindfold and Mick had Ramon's sneaks off and immediately he lightly ran his fingers along the warm and sweat moistened socked, soft soles of Ramon's feet as he wiggled his socked toes vigorously as Mick continued his assault on both soles

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ramon squirmed and twisted, his laughter immediate "STOOOOP!!! I C-CAN'T T-TAHAHAHA TAKE ITHAHAHAHA!"

Mick maintained the tickling torture of Ramon's insanely ticklish feet as I told Ramon that I wanted to voyeur him being teased and tickled over the limits of his ticklish endurance and he would play nicely or be booked and winked at Mick who slowly peeled off the two white sports socks Ramon was wearing and lightly traced his finger up and down his sensitive arches from his heels to the base of his toes.

"HEEHEHEHE! STOHOHOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ramon but the restraints rendering him completely helpless.

Mick dragged his fingers across both soles, then wiggled his fingers wildly against Ramon's defenseless bare feet. Ramon curled his toes trying to protect them but Mick pulled them back and teased Ramon's very sensitive toes and Ramon soon dissolved in hysterics whilst furiously trying to break free of the bondage. Futile efforts as I told him as Mick teased under Ramon's toes.

"HAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP! PLEAHEHEHEASE!" Ramon laughed and begged

Mick's fingers continued to stroke up and down Ramon's soles, tickling in between his toes making Ramon wiggle them all helplessly!

"HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE! STAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ramon reacted brilliantly to his feet, ticklish feet being at Mick's mercy "IT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" he yelled

"I bloody hope so Ramon and I'm not going to stop as I'm having too much fun and you look so hot when you laugh!" teased Mick

"You know Ramon, I might invite Mick more often as you seem to be enjoying yourself laughing like this!" I said

Ramon was preoccupied trying to squirm and wiggle his toes from Mick's grasp. To his horror Mick who had been concentrating on his right foot used his other hand to assault his left foot. Mick was soon ruthlessly tickling both of Ramon's bare feet making him even more hysterical!

"NOHOHO! NOT THE TOHOHOHOES!" Ramon yelled out, feeling Mick's light touch tickle the base of his toes on his right foot.

On the left foot Mick was concentrating on the sensative arch, then the ball of the foot so Ramon was screaming with laughter!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ramon soon enough gasping for air so Mick slowed down the tickle torture.

"The feather Mick, the feather!" I said

"No!" Ramon struggled against his restraints, "No! Not the feather!"

I joined Mick and faced Ramon's right foot and Mick his left one and we began feather stroking his soles

"HAHAHAHA! STOHOHOP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!" Ramon yelled out.

While Mick opted for longer strokes going up and down Ramon's sensitive sole, I used my feather in between and under his toes and the torture tickling by both of us achieved its objective being to tickle mercilessly.

"HEHEHEHESTAHAHAHAHAP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"IT TICKLES! STAHAHAP! PLEAHEHEHEHEHESE!"!" Ramon's toes curled and uncurled as the assault continued. His laughs grew louder as I began to tickle the arch of his foot with the feather but then his toes as Mick did the same with Ramon's other foot. Simultaneously we sawed our feathers in between his toes in synchronicity which was a killer for Ramon, driving him crazy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAHAHAHAKE HAHHAHAHAHAHAIT!" he yelled in uncontrollable laughter;"NOHOHOHEHEHEHE"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

We were really getting into the tickle torture and within the span of several minutes had tried a variety of techniques to send Latino Ramon into hysterics. We tickled on and in between his toes, stroked his arches with our feathers and used our fingers to tease the bases of his toes and quill ends, dragged the feathers up and down the soles of his feet painstakingly slowly!

"HAHHAHAHHATHAT TICKLES!"STOOOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAPEHEHEHAHAHAHA!"

Feathers discarded we then began to lick at his bare soles so Ramon's laughter doubled in volume.

"HEHEHENOHOHOHOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" his toes wiggled wildly as our tongues reached them, lapping at the tender spots between them. "HAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"It's supposed to Ramon!" I said nibbling at his ticklish toes.

Ramon giggled and writhed, trying to escape the torture.

"NOHOHOHEHEHE! STOOOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ramon yelled out intermixed with laughter.

We swapped feet and our tongues continued to slide up and down Ramon's sensitive soles and then focused on his toes again. Mick and me nibbled and sucked on each toe one at a time, while our fingers stroked along Ramon's arches arch. With the toe sucking and tickling, as well as both feet being assaulted with fingers, Ramon was really suffering and was so deliciously sweaty! bullets. His laughing grew even louder as our tongues darted in and out between each of his toes, licking them and sucking them lustfully! His wiggling toes moved feverishly around in our mouths as me and Mick sucked and licked on them all

"NOHOHO! GUYS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAHAHAHAHAHAKE IT ANYOMORE! HAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Ramon begged, not a single part of his ticklish feet and toes being spared from us and he bucking on the bed wildly to escape the torture. Yet no matter what he did, nothing seemed to help.

"GUYS! STAHAHAP! NOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ramon shouted. PLEAHEHEHSE! STAHAHAP TICKLING MEHEHEHE!" He wiggled his toes and jerked his feet, knowing that no matter what, everything was useless."NOOOO!NOT THE TOHOHOHOES!" Ramon squirmed and begged as we loved the tasty, ripe toes of his feet and eventually after maybe four hours Ramon was freed up until next time which will be me with his feet and that's later tonight!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back