• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Doctor Who Loved to Tickle (F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
He’d fantasized about Facebook chatting with her for years. It had been nearly ten years since they’d last seen other, but could there be some way to bring the topic up casually and see how she’d respond? He strongly suspected she might be into tickling from some things she’d said back when he knew her, when she was his girlfriend’s roommate in college. She’d mentioned being a “good tickler,” he’d overheard a tickle fight with her boyfriend, and once when he started tickling Ella, his girlfriend, she’d threatened him, saying “You’re on our turf now!” He desperately wanted to know if she was a tickler. And if she had any secret tickling stories about Ella, the blonde, curly-haired, green-eyed beauty with gorgeous feet and long toes who happened to be one of the most insanely ticklish women he'd ever dated —or met, for that matter.

Plus, she was one of the most beautiful women he’d ever seen. She had brown, straight hair to her shoulders, blue/green eyes, fair skin and freckles. She was slender, stood about 5’9” and had long legs. She also had gorgeous feet and some of the longest toes he’d ever seen—and he was long-toes-lover.

Looking at her Facebook profile he could see she’d become a doctor and appeared to be in a relationship with a woman now.

One evening, with a little liquid courage, he got up the nerve and sent her a message:

Kyle: Hey Emeline!

Emeline: Hey! Long time!

Kyle: Forever. How’ve you been?

Emeline: Very good, and you?

Kyle: Very good as well. You’re a doctor now, yes?

Emeline: Haha, yes. Somehow, that happened.

Kyle: Amazing. Congrats! Time does fly.

Emeline: I know…man, how long ago were you coming around our dorm back at school? 10 years?

Kyle: Just about. You were wee 20-year-olds.

Emeline: Crazy. So young! Do you ever talk to Ella?

Kyle: Not really…our breakup wasn’t the smoothest.

Emeline: Yeah, I know. Oh well, so it goes. You guys were sweet while it lasted.

Kyle: Yeah, totally. No hard feelings here. She was a sweetie.

Emeline: Seems like it wasn’t meant to be, but a good couple year thing when you guys were younger.

Kyle: Totally. We had a good little thing. Hard to go wrong with that one - beautiful, kind, smart…

Emeline: Totally! A great catch for anyone.

Kyle: And that laugh!

Emeline: Hahaha oh yeah, totally, what a laugh.

Kyle: It was always a great reason to tickle her ;)

Emeline: Oh I know :)

Kyle: Oh?

Emeline: I would hear you sometimes :) That laugh was not quiet…

Kyle: Hehe…true.. and she was very ticklish.

Emeline: Oh I know that too ;)

Kyle: hehe, oh wow, you got her too?

Emeline: Oh yes ;) I’m a very good tickler.

Kyle: I actually remember you saying that once..

Emeline: I bet you do :)

Kyle: Did you tickle Ella a lot in college??

Emeline: Not a lot….on a few occasions. We talked about it a lot though.

Kyle: Oh? Like…what about it?

Emeline: Oh you know….just girl talk…. ;)

Kyle: Aw cmon…

Emeline: She told me you tickled her a lot. I was glad to know we were kindred spirits :)

Kyle: I had a hunch we were kindred spirits too….

Emeline: Too bad we never acknowledged it…we could’ve teamed up.

Kyle: Hey, it’s never too late…

Emeline: Good point.

Kyle: So how would you bring up the topic of tickling with Ella?

Emeline: Come on, we’re girls! It’s not that hard. A little poke to the side or a swipe on the foot…or talking about pedicures, massages, anything really

Kyle: Pedicures tickled her a lot :)

Emeline: Yes they did.

Kyle: Did you ever go with her?

Emeline: No, she didn’t really get them very often…neither do I

Kyle: Any reason in particular?

Emeline: No reason :)

Kyle: I went with Ella to get one once and watched….she had a pretty intense time.

Emeline: I bet.

Kyle: Massages were very hard for her, too. I love stories…and she once wrote out the story of this insanely ticklish massage she had where she was taking quick gasps the whole time the woman worked on her feet and legs to try to keep from laughing….and in the end left much more tense than she came in.

Emeline: She told me about that one too :)

Kyle: I wonder if she told you any stories she didn’t tell me…

Emeline: Oh I’m sure she did…she told me a lot of stories…

Kyle: Really? She didn’t seem to have too many other than those massage and pedicure incidents…

Emeline: People are often willing to share different things with different people….

Kyle: Come on. You’re saying Ella knowingly held back stories from me but told you? Why would she do that? She knew how much I liked them…

Emeline: Think about it. Ella is extraordinarily ticklish, right?

Kyle: Right.

Emeline: She really couldn’t stand being tickled.

Kyle: Yes, although she did let me tickle her a lot…

Emeline: That doesn’t mean she wasn’t scared of getting you more excited about her ticklishness than she could handle….

Kyle: What?

Emeline: If a girl reveals allll of their tickling stories and secrets to their boyfriend who absolutely LOVES to tickle her, it puts her in a very, very vulnerable position. MAYBE someone who’s into tickling would do that, but who in their right mind who can’t really take being tickled does that?

Kyle: Interesting point…

Kyle: But she trusted you?

Emeline: She knew I wasn’t going to torture her. Or at least….she didn’t think I was interested in that ;) I didn’t make my interest obvious. So she was much more comfortable talking about her weakness with me.

Kyle: Wow. I’m floored. So….what did she tell you?

Emeline: What didn’t she tell me? ;)

Kyle: Did she tell you about friends tickling her? She claimed to me that friends in high school and college never really tickled her. Which I find so hard to believe, especially with that laugh. I would have thought everybody would have wanted to try to get her to laugh…. “Hahaha HIC! Hahaha HIC!”

Emeline: I know, right? Like a little hiccup in there every time!!

Emeline: Well, your instinct was right on. People tickled her a lot.

Kyle: No…

Emeline: Are you kidding me? Once people realized they could get her to laugh like that…..her friend wanted to do that every day!

Kyle: But she NEVER told me any of this….

Emeline: You have to also remember….Ella is super shy. Like, SUPER shy. And being as ticklish as she is embarrasses her. She doesn’t LIKE recounting those stories or telling others about it.

Kyle: Then why tell you?

Emeline: It was bonding. Girl-to-girl. She knew I could relate.

Kyle: I bet you could relate ;) I heard your boyfriend tickling you once in the dorm…

Emeline: Just once? ;) Oh man….yeah, he used to get revenge on me a lot. That’s one of the problems with being a ticklish tickler…

Kyle: You were laughing HARD…

Emeline: I’m VERY ticklish, too.

Emeline: Shh….I don’t tell people that.

Kyle: Wise, I’m sure :)

Kyle: Where are your worst spots?

Emeline: Hmm….we were talking about Ella, weren’t we?

Kyle: Ha….I suppose we were. So tell me a story she told you….

Emeline: Okay. It was her senior year of high school, so she was what, 18?

Kyle: Yup.

Emeline: She and her church youth group took a service trip during their spring vacation from school.

Kyle: Right…I remember she did that…

Emeline: They were in dorms with bunks, six to a room. One night, about half way through the trip, the girls were sitting around their dorm room…

Kyle: This is sounding pretty interesting already….

Emeline: Someone said something that made Ella laugh and she let out one of her little “hic”s.

Emeline: So then one of the girls, Sophie, said, “Ella, you’re laugh is sooooo cute, I can’t take it! Do it again!”

Emeline: Ella said, “I can’t just laugh on command!” The girls were all loopy tired and very silly from not getting enough sleep and being out in the sun all day. So Sophie said, “I neeeeed to hear it again!!!!” and then another girl, Rachel, said, “I bet I know how we can get her to laugh….” and slid down from her bunk and started moving toward Ella, who was lying barefoot on her bed in boxer shorts and a tank top.

Emeline: Ella said she realized what was going to happen and that she was powerless to stop it. She backed into the corner of her bed by the wall begging Rachel not to, as Rachel crawled onto the bed with her fingers wiggling. Ella started laughing before Rachel even touched her, and then when she actually did touch her, Ella broke into hysterics.

Emeline: The other girls were quite intrigued and started saying things like, “Oh my gosh, she’s sooooo ticklish!” and two more hopped off their beds and joined in. One grabbed her bare feet and the other helped with the upper body—tummy, sides, armpits.

Emeline: Ella said it was complete and utter torture. She was laughing so hard that pretty soon it was all silent laughter punctuated by “hics,” which the girls LOVED. She said the combination of being tickled in all those spots was just unbearable. She could barely breathe but she couldn’t even get the words out to tell them. So they all thought she was just having a grand ol’ time. They tickled her for about ten minutes straight and then finally stopped.

Kyle: Wow. wow. wow…

Emeline: Hehe I thought you’d like that one.

Emeline: Do you get it now why she wouldn’t tell you all these? She knew you’d react by just being so excited and wanting to tickle her mercilessly. But I’m guessing you never sympathized.

Kyle: How did you sympathize?

Emeline: How do you think? ;)

Kyle: Hmm….really, I have no idea…..

Emeline: Right. Let’s just put it this way: your theory is correct. No ticklish, attractive girls make it to their senior year of college without being tickled—a LOT.

Kyle: Yes!! I know that HAS to be true. So this same theory must apply to my girlfriend who also seems to have conveniently repressed all her memories of friends tickling her over the years….

Emeline: Absolutely. Maybe I’ll have to coax some out of her ;)

Kyle: I would love that….

Emeline: I think I would too. I’m looking at her picture now on facebook, she looks really pretty.

Kyle: She is :)

Emeline: Is she ticklish?

Kyle: Insanely. But she can’t take it…at all.

Emeline: I could change that…

Kyle: I bet you could….

Emeline: Did Ella tell you about her backpacking trip for freshman year college orientation?

Kyle: She told me she went on the trip…

Emeline: But not about the massive tickle fight that broke out that she was the main victim of?

Kyle: No……

Emeline: Just little freshmen, getting to know everything about one another….it was a truth or dare question. To another girl, actually. “Are you ticklish?” The girl got really nervous and answered yes, and then the girl sitting next to Ella noticed Ella’s face looking really nervous too. She turned to Ella and said, “What’s a matter, Ella? Are you ticklish too?” And started tickling her. She laughed and squealed and a bunch of them joined in.

Kyle: Why would she have told you that and not me, when I pined for stories like that?

Emeline: Like I said, trust. I was safe. The feminine. I was her friend. A female. A confidant. You were her older boyfriend. Who loved nothing more than to torture her. I get it—believe me—but it only goes so far.

Kyle: Did she ever tell you anything about being tickled at the doctor’s?

Emeline: Ha! What do you think?? I am a DOCTOR, after all…

Kyle: She told me a few stories about laughing during the armpit part of the breast exam…

Emeline: Um…more like laughing during EVERY part of the exam.

Kyle: How do you know??

Emeline: Because I did a head-to-toe on her, silly!!

Kyle: WHAT?

Emeline: In med school we had to practice on someone and film it and get graded on it. I asked Ella if I could do it with her because we were still living close by and I thought it would be fun. I ended up having to scrap the video and do it on someone else, though….

Kyle: Why is that?

Emeline: She was too ticklish, and super embarrassed about how much she laughed and squirmed

Kyle: but…she told me doctors exams didn’t tickle her much, except that one part…

Emeline: Well my friend, I have first-hand experience with it, so….

Kyle: So what tickled her??

Emeline: Everything.

Kyle: Everything?

Emeline: Everything. The stethoscope…the abdominal assessment..the breast exam - that was wild….of course the babinski…

Kyle: Details..please….please…..

Emeline: You like the medical stuff, huh?

Kyle: Um…yeah….a lot.

Emeline: I knew that, from Ella, you know. Anyhow…I like it too.

Kyle: you…like it?

Emeline: It’s why I became a doctor.

Kyle: Haha, very funny

Emeline: Um, I’m basically serious

Kyle: You became a doctor to tickle people?

Emeline: Well, not exactly like that. But when I was little I loved playing doctor with my friends. I realized I could tickle them that way. Well…I guess I knew that from first-hand experience as a patient, actually - and I couldn’t stand it. I always felt so incredibly vulnerable when the doctor was feeling my abdomen and it tickled so much and I couldn’t do anything to stop it. So I wanted to re-enact that with my friends, somehow…make sense of it, I guess….but with me in the doctor role. My mom saw how much I liked to play doctor and would tell everyone again and again how sure she was I was going to grow up to become a doctor. Sooner or later I bought into the whole thing too.

Kyle: Wow…but you never lost your love for accidentally tickling patients?

Emeline: God, no. It’s a thrill every time.

Kyle: I can’t believe we’ve waited this long to chat :)

Emeline: haha

Emeline: it’s that big of a thing for you, huh?

Kyle: oh yes. So what percentage of patients would you say are tickled by the abdominal exam?

Emeline: Well…the thing is that a lot are tickled and try really hard not to show it. I’d say at least 50% show it in some way. But probably another 20-25% silently suffer…either they feel too embarrassed or they’re worried if they show it somehow the doctor will tickle them even more.

Kyle: Those are some great stats :) So…of those 50% who show it, how would you break down the reactions you see.

Emeline: Thought you’d never ask ;) I’d say about half of those people show it by wincing, biting their lip, making some kind of faces, sometimes gripping the sides of the table, things like that. Probably a quarter let out a little giggle. And then there’s the quarter who just lose it….the ones who laugh really hard, sometimes even squirm around.

Kyle: Mmmm….so….for the quiet face-makers, do you call them out on it?

Emeline: Well, I’m supposed to, actually. If someone looks like they’re in discomfort during the exam, I have to ask if they’re in pain. So…there are a lot of fun ways to do that. Sometimes I’ll say, “Are you okay?” and they’ll either say that it tickles or just say yes and go back to trying to pretend nothing’s wrong. Sometimes I’ll say, “Does that tickle?” in which case the most common response is “A little” - even if I can tell they’re in agony. People are so shy about their ticklishness! I also love asking, “Are you ticklish?” That question tends to make people blush more. You also tend to get more honest answers to that one - once it’s clear they can’t hide it. They’ll say, “Yeah, I’m really ticklish” - it’s like you’ve given them permission to explain why the exam is torture for them.

Kyle: Good lord. Can I be your assistant?

Emeline: Haha, don’t you wish ;)

Kyle: so…can I ask you….does it…..turn you on…?

Emeline: Of course it does. But I’m a professional. Obviously I’m not going to do anything. And fortunately for women it’s easier to hide that. I do sometimes think about the day’s events at home, though..

Kyle: Do you like when it happens with both guys and girls?

Emeline: Yeah, both…but I’m more into girls these days.

Kyle: And…do you ever do it on purpose?

Emeline: Well….let’s just say I’m thorough. Nothing outside the realm of a normal exam. But I’m always sure to probe the abdomen very carefully and thoroughly.

Emeline: So let’s see….Ella….yeah, the babinski was the worst for her, interestingly enough. She pulled her foot away before I could finish it. So I had to do it again. She started getting panicky and every time I’d start, she’d start squealing and giggling and pull her foot away. It took like five tries and by the end she was just hysterical. It was pretty great. 

Kyle: Any other good moments?

Emeline: She couldn’t keep her arms up during the breast exam to save her life. Any time I got close to her armpits she’d shoot her arms down and start laughing. Tummy exam was hard for her too, though she kept it together better - she wasn’t totally lying when she told you that the armpits were mainly what tickle her during doctors exams - but there was a certain degree of denial there, too. The right spot definitely made her giggle a few times during the abdominal.

Kyle: Do you still have that video?

Emeline: Of course.

Kyle: *Deer in headlights*

Emeline: If you’re good, maybe. We’ll see.

Kyle: Hmm…okay, I’ll take that.

Kyle: So do doctors exams still tickle you?

Emeline: Oh yes.

Emeline: a lot.

Emeline: I never tell anyone how ticklish I am. i’m only telling you cause i’m a little tipsy.

Kyle: Good enough reason for me :)

Kyle: so do you laugh?

Emeline: I laugh soooo hard. It’s so embarrassing! and I’m a doctor, for goodness sake! I always imagine my doctor is thinking, “You’re a medical professional, can’t you keep it together!!?”

Emeline: Plus, I’m a ‘ler. I want to be in control. I can’t STAND being tickled. I feel so helpless. Especially in that setting, on the exam table. It’s like both my least favorite and favorite situation to be in.

Emeline: Favorite? So there’s an element of liking it?

Emeline: I like it because it reminds me of the utter agony that my victims—er, patients—go through when I’m on the other side. In that sense, it’s a hot reminder of what the experience is actually like—and it’s the only way I’ll get that. But at the same time when it’s happening I desperately want it to stop.

Kyle: How’s the babinski for you?

Emeline: I mean, luckily, it’s fast. It tickles a lot, but it’s like, two seconds. I explode, but then it’s over. The abdominal exam literally can last several minutes.

Kyle: Who’d you do the second exam on for your final?

Emeline: Our other roommate from college, Katherine. You know her. She was ticklish, too, but not quite as bad. Actually, come to think of itI’ve examined a lot of people you might know….

Kyle: What?

Emeline: I have a few patients who went to your high school, who were probably in your class…and a few from your college, too. I bet you know them.

Kyle: Would you ever tell me who?

Emeline: Maybe. I have to go. Let’s talk again soon. This is fun.

Kyle: You’re tellin me :)

Emeline: Keep it between us.

Kyle: Of course.

Emeline: Bye :)

Kyle: Bye!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
Great conversation. Hope the continuation contains a meeting between the two. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back