• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Request From Jets28

Justlaugh

The following story is in response to a request made by TMF member Jets28 in the chatroom:

Kelly was talking into her cell phone as she stretched out on the sofa, waiting for Mrs. Williams to come home.

"Yeah, Tammy, I will have enough money once I get paid for my sitting job tonight. You guys are still picking me up here, right? You have the address on GPS and all?"

"Yes, Kelly," Tammy answered, "We will be there around 9:15... will you be ready to leave by then?"

"I should be," Kelly replied, "see you then." Kelly then clicked the phone off and went back to watching TV.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Williams came home. She is recently divorced and had been at a beach party/mixer sponsored by a local dating network. She wore a bright yellow, spaghetti-strapped sundress over the white two-piece bikini she wore in case she decided to go swimming. Swimming was not an option, however. Her 2-inch heels on her sandals, decided on in the last minute before leaving, did make it easier to walk in the sand than the 3-inch option she left in her closet. She looked a little upset as she walked in.

"Oh hi, Mrs. Williams!" Kelly said as she rose from the sofa, "How did your evening go?"

Mrs. Williams sighed, "It was awful. Bunch of middle aged guys looking for a one night stand. One of them got drunk and grabby until he got a knee in the balls."

"I am so sorry." Kelly tried soundly sincerely sympathetic, but her mind was on the night ahead of her. "The kids are fed, bathed, and in bed for the night. So, if you would pay me, I will be on my way."

"Thanks, Kelly." Mrs. Williams reached into her purse and took out $30.00. "Here you go."

Kelly looked at the money, puzzled. "um, Mrs. Williams?"

"Call me Lori", Mrs. Williams interrupted.

"Ok, um, Lori?" Kelly began again, "We agreed to $60."

"Oh, I don't think so," Lori responded, "$30 was all I ever would agree to."

"But, you said $60! I remember!"

"Well, all I have is $30. I spent more my own drinks than I expected to, this is all the cash I have." Lori said, waiving the $10 and $20 in the air.

Kelly took a deep breath, trying to figure out what to do next. She texted Tammy on her cell:

Hey... I need help. Bitch is trying to short me by $30. Come here fast.

Tammy texted back that they were only a minute or so away and to hold tight. Kelly tried reasoning with Lori again, but with no success. Finally, a knock came on the front door, which Kelly explained was her ride. She opened the door. Tammy, and the third member of their group, Cassie, entered the house.

Cassie, at 5'10" was the tallest of all four of them walked up to Lori Williams and stared into her eyes. She was an intimidating presence in her high heels and leather jacket, her red hair falling midway down her back. Lori swallowed hard as she was pushed back against the wall.

"I think you owe my friend a little more money." Cassie said in her most threatening voice.

Lori suddenly had a flash of recognition. "Little Cassie Tyler! Oh my God! Look at how grown up you are trying to be!" Cassie took a step back, her cover blown. "How is your mother? I haven't seen her since the last company holiday party. Is she still in customer service?" Cassie mumbled something that sounded like yes. "Well, tell her I said hello."

Tammy's turn was next. She had no connection with Mrs. Williams. "So... do you always try to underpay for services? Is that how you afford this big ass house?"

"I paid her a fair price for the services provided. It may not be what she expected, but my night was disappointing as well." Lori countered.

Tammy pushed Lori against the wall and stood nose to nose with her. With her 3" heels and Lori's 2" shoes, they were within a whisper of being the exact same height. Tammy whispered "pay her" to which Lori just smiled sweetly. The threat of losing out on the night ahead made Tammy boil over. She grabbed Lori by the shoulders and began wrestling her to the floor.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back