• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Toy Boy Bitch M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was 18 yrs had only just left school and so far all my life I had been single, mostly down to be too shy round girls and over the past couple of years I had been playing with girls underwear and one thing lead to another and I started wearing panties at first and then more as time went on. I would wear my sister's or mum's panties to school and where ever else I could and I would play when ever I could in then making myself cum so I would be wearing cum filled panties all day and I loved it, the feeling of the silk and wetness on my cock was just so hot and I would spend a lot of the day hard with my cock straining against the tight panties.

Once I left school at I went straight into work and that took over a lot of my time but I still kept wearing my girly things including sheer tights with black socks covering them on my size 12 feet even when at work and that is when I met my new friend. His name was Paul and his was in his late thirties and we got talking one day while on our break and after a while the conversation went to sex and what we had done. He told me about some of the women he had fucked while working at their homes and some young girls he had got to know through work and when he asked me what experiences I had I did not know what to say and he saw that I was a bit nervous and he said that I did not have to tell him if I did'nt want but I smiled at his and told him that I was still a Virgin and had not even kissed a girl before or even come close. I thought he was going to laugh but he just looked at me and said that it was okay and that it was nothing to be upset about which helped put me at ease.

We finished our break and went back to work and I needed to go to the toilet so I went into the bath room and undid my suit trousers and let them drop a bit so I could get my cock out of my tights and panties and I struggled to pee because my cock was so hard from all the stories Paul had told me so I thought if I played with myself a bit it would make it easier for me, so I started rubbing my cock and I must have lost track of the time because I had been in the loo for half and hour and Paul came looking for me and I did not hear him come in because I was just lost in the moment. Paul was shocked when he saw me wanking and was even more shocked when he saw that I was wearing girls underwear and just as I shot my cum into the toilet he cleared his throat making me jump and spin round trying to cover myself.

"So this is where you have been all this time? I thought you had got stuck!" he said.

I looked at him and begged him not to tell our boss about this and he just smiled and asked what I was willing to do for him to stop him from telling and I said I would do anything for him not really thinking much about it and he said ok then, let's get back to work and after work I shall take you up on that offer. He turned round and left the toilets and I quickly pulled up my trousers and followed him and got back to work and I kept asking him what he wanted me to do and he just told me to wait and see. It was on my mind all day and as soon as we finished work I headed home hoping he would not do anything and as I walked along down the foot path I heard a car slowly down and pulling up beside me and I looked to see the window winding down and in the car was Paul.

"I looked round for you and someone told me you had already left. Had you forgotten you owe me something for keeping quiet?"

"Oh yeah sorry I totally forgot"

"Well get in and I shall tell you what you can do to keep me quiet"

So I reluctantly got in to his car and we drove along the road for a few miles and he asked me why I wore girl's panties and tights and if I wore other girly stuff and I told him the fixation began a few years back and I liked the feel of the silky tights and I confessed I had a bra on and he smiled and asked me what size feet I had which seemed an odd question but saying 12's he saying hard to get girly shoes then and I nodded. He then told me at his place he wanted to see me dressed and I nodded and he said it will keep his lips sealed. At his place I stood in front of him and slowly undressed but he said keep the socks on as he stared at my legs in sheer natural coloured light nylon tights and he then cupped his right hand over one of the bra cups and gently squeezed it just like I was a girl and he was squeezing my breast. At first I did not do anything but I decided I should stop him and I put my hand on his and pulled it away but he placed it back on to my chest and I saw an angry look in his eyes.

"I suggest you don't do that again unless you want me to tell our boss and colleagues that you were wear girly underwear"

I started to get a bit scared now as I new deep down I could do nothing unless I wanted to lose my job and have my parents find out about my secret side of life. So I let him continue playing with my bra and he soon started playing with my nipples making them hard and the more he played with me the harder my cock became and when Paul looked down at my bulging silk panties he smiled and said he found me enticing and we would have a little fun and with no choice he bound me on my back to his bed. He then said he was kinky too and liked to dominate women and girls, tease them and torment them and now I was his newest bitch and he said in nylons and socks and having been in shoes all day my girly big feet must feel very warm and instantly I clenched my toes tightly.

"So here we have two big and sweaty raunchy smelling men's feet in black socks and seems being secured they're pretty helpless as my guess being they're ticklish but let's check this out Nick!"

Paul wasted no time and ran his fingers along both my socked soles relentlessly as I squirmed on his bed to his delight

“AAHA AHAHHAAHAAH SSTOPP AHAAHH STOPP!” I yelled.

Paul continued his tickling assault on my ripe feet as their scent of sweat was inhaled by him and he told me my feet stank for a girl and grabbing my socked long toes and stretching each sole taut raking his fingers under the base of my toes where he said their smell got to him most and told me barefooted he would be sending me to ticklish hell!

“NO NO NOOOO!! DON’T TAKE MY SOCK OFF!” I yelled and he said he would do what he wanted later but now socks on!"

“AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOO NOOO MOORREEE ANANANANANANANNANAAANAN PPLLEAASSEEEEE!”

His fingers danced all over my socked feet as he raked his fingers up and down the length of my socked soles tickling me horribly finding my feet being super ticklish no matter what tactic he used and began spidering and scribbling all over the surface of my socked soles

“AHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHHA PLLEAASEEE STOOPPPPP!” I begged as he smiled and continued to relish in his dominance as he ran his fingers along my socked soles. He told me he would later be using his tongue and this would tickle the fuck out of me but my dirty, sweaty feet were in need of a wash and tongue bath and nibbling as he enjoyed subjecting women's feet to enduring!

“AHAHHHAHAHAHSSTOPPPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA SSTTOPPPPPP PPLLLLEAASSEEEEEE!“AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA TIIICCKKLINNNNNGGGG AHAHHAHAA MEEEEEE!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA” I shouted between laughs!

Paul did and smiled saying my socks ruined the effect for him and he went to the end of the bed and peeled them both off and exposed my large nylon covered feet and red painted toe nails. This shocked him but he smiled and then shock as he went to another room and came back with a his cellphone!

"No please Paul, please don't take a photo of me but 'CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK.'

"There we are Nick but no with me 'Nicola' we now have a deal, you amuse me and pictures stay with me and you really take this seriously then painting your toenails and you like to play temptress, then a scarlet woman!" he said as he kneeled facing my feet and toes.

"You know Nicola you have very strong smelling big feet for a girly but they look amazing in these nylons, I am an admirer of women's feet so dainty and feminine but yours fascinate me being the opposite and not sweet smelling and aromatic but with a raunchy masculine stench and let me tell you since we're sharing kinks, I love everything about women's feet, taste , smell, look, feel and yes touching them more so if vulnerable and sensitve feet, so ticklish especially! Odd men's feet no interest to me at all, well I thought so in your socks safe but now Nicola, now a very different story!

My toes wriggled and twitched involuntarily as he said this. My toes curled time and time again as he stared at them and then back at me saying clearly I liked teasing him but I said no that I was nervous not knowing what he wanted and planned to do and he smiled as he said now having the photos to take up my offer of doing anything to keep him quiet and this meant being his 'Bitch'.

"HEE HEE HA HA HA HAAA AAAIIIEEE YAAAHA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA NO! NOOOOOO! AAAAIIIEEE AHA HA HA HA HAHA!"

The stroking of my nylon soles made me instantly flinch violently with panic as it was unexpected and as his fingers ran up n' down both soles lightly I was immediately responsive giggling!

"AAAAAA HA HA HA HA AHWWWAAHAHA HA HA HA HAAAAIIIIEEEE! NO! NO! AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA HAHA HA AHPPLLEASE PLEASE! NO! DON'T TICKLE ME! DON'T TICKLE MEEEE HE HEEEHE HE HA HA HA HA HAHA!" I pleaded

"Nicola, Nicola, Nicola as my bitch you put up and shut up or the pictures go viral you got that!" Paul said

I continued screaming with laughter because he had pulled the toe of my left nylon foot back to make the sole taut, so his fingers could glide over my very ticklish foot. He only stroked lightly and got this reaction from me and told me he was barely touching my feet but he loved subjecting girlfriends to tickle torture and as his bitch could expect worse!

He told me that he was going to exploit our arrangement to his full advantage that when I was a good btich I'd be teased as Nicola but any misbehaviour, rudeness and back-chat he knew I was Nick and something he'd been curious about doing but never done to date, I'd be tickle tortured as Nick! I visibly cringed making him smile adding yes something to fear happening as he lightly ran his fingers along my nylon soles remarking on their increased moistness as I worked up a sweat. He said he liked to drive girls hysterical and he could tell already that his bitch would easily satisfy him this way and stroked under my nylon toes

"Y-Y-Y-YOU'VE G-GOTTA STO-HOP! I CAN'T STAND IT! LET ME GO NOW! LET ME GO (gasp)!NOOOOOO! NOT THERE! AHA HAHA HA HA HA HAHAAAAIIIIIIEEEEE YYYYAAAHHH WWAH SHS HA HA HA HAH AH A HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH A HA HA HA HAAAA AAAAA! PLEEEEZZZZEEEE!" I begged as this really tickled me

"That's it bitch you laugh for me, get Daddy's dick hard, you dirty slut, sweet painted lady fuck look at these toes wiggling, you dirty tease and Mmm what a stink from these big girly feet, so where are these feet most ticklish, you tell Daddy or Daddy finds out, let's stroke along these high arches, oh yes now there's a spot isn't there!" he taunted

"I-I-I CA-CA-CA-CAN'T STA-A-A-A-A-AAAAAAIIIIII AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA AAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HEEE HEEE HEEE HEEE HEEEE YAAAAA HAAA HAAA!"

"So if I stroke along an arch and your toes simultaneously Nicola finds it unbearable and giggles uncontollably for Daddy as it drives her frantic and now the other arch yes ticklish and arch and toes and the bitch squeals for Daddy

"D-DON'T S-S-STOP HA AHA HA HA HA HA! DON'T S- STOP! NOOOO! AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH A HAHAAA!"

"That's okay bitch I won't stop not for a while, gonna get you howling and see your body writhing and twitching and have you moaning and sighing too and Daddy drive you berserk later with you laughing and screaming and pleading for mercy when he tickles your bared feet with a vengeance as they'll be even more ticklish arousing every nerve in both soles with such devilish ticklish sensations running fingers up the centre of both your soles simultaneously and from side to side across both very sensitive arches, my fingers lightly ancing across two deliciously sweaty bare soles driving well think it will be Nick crazy! Nick the guy who wears red toenail varnish!"

"Now though working over my bitch's feet; so please Daddy, wiggle your toes for Daddy yes good girl, Nicola's big feet excite Daddy which is what she wants to do and knows Daddy gets what Daddy wants and is going to tickle Nicola's feet!"

I promised him anything else if he wouldn't tickle my feet but he grinned and slowly drew circles with one finger in the centre of each sole causing me to writhe more, slowly torturing my feet driving me totally insane. He had me exactly where he wanted me and soon five fingers were running rapidly and repeatedly along my soles. He bent the toes on my left foot back and rapidly slid his fingers in a circular pattern on the bridges of my toes on each foot so laughter instantly erupted from me as I thrashed aout on his bed she thrashed as he loved driving me totally crazy. He pulled my right foot’s toes back with his right hand and began to lightly and softly rub my sole with his left seeing me spasm and arch my back for a moment then fall back on the bed and squirm and giggle intensely and repeatedly did this to both my feet so as I squirmed and giggled even more.

“HeheheHAHAHHAHAHAA! Stop it! It tickles!” I yelled in reaction to his evil tormenting. "NO! NOT HAHHAHAHAHAMY FEET! PLEASE LEAVEHEEHEEEHEEHEEAHAHHAHAA MY FEET ALONE!PLEASE NOHAHHAHA!" I violently writhed and screamed as my toes flexed and wiggled like mad.

"Hey girly bitch, you having fun? I am tickling my ticklish bitch senseless but let's get you some water, we have a long night ahead and there some rules and regulations!" Paul told me as he let me drink iced water from the glass through a straw!

"Now bitch better listen, Mr. Donaldson likes me and told me to watch over you at work, I know you have a police record so find work hard to find he's giving you a chance in the office and what a shock if I incite the other fellahs to bundle you in jest but oh dear a shoe and sock pulled off they see five painted toes in nylons or the photos find themselves on everyone's P.C. so bitch when I want to I tickle torture you senseless or no work and you'll find it difficult to find in this economic climate!"

"PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY FEET! NO NOT MY FEET!" I begged Paul

"Sssh Daddy loves his bitches feet, Nicola you've got such big, stinky, sweaty feet for Daddy!" he mocked me again verbally and Daddy wants to see his bitch's feet and Nicola's bared toes and he snipped the toes of my nylons so my red painted toes were bared and wiggled and he then snipped the nylons off my feet saying he'd buy me a supply as regulations you wear nylons and black socks every day and discreetly I will check this out and oh yes keep toenails painted red as Daddy's slut bitch. Daddy likes Nicola's stinky feet too so same socks worn for two days; all understood 'bitch' he said to me; I nodded trapped in his evil game!

I pleaded with him to let me go as he faced my large very sweaty bare feet and told me about his fascination with tickling girl's feet but mine bare now I was Nick his perverted work colleague and a sissy boy who wore red toenail varnish, had been caught and was being blackmailed to provide him with entertainment and amusement and he slowly, lightly began to trace his fingers up and down the length of my helpless bare feet. Not too hard, just the lightest of pressure and told me he was in no hurry as my feet reacted to his touch varying the preesure as he stroked the balls of my feet and traced his fingers the length of my soles.

His fingers ran small circles all over my soles and sensitive arches where he tickled faster and exerted more pressure

“AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHEEHEEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!” I giggled

"Who's a pervy sissy boy with such stinking ticklish feet I'm gonna make you beg me to stop Nick, make you laugh and laugh as I can and one mistake and what fun to see the others see these red painted toes, ticklish toes which lends me to wonder how you'll react to the feather, it drives the women wild, begging, screaming, yelling for me to stop but never yet tickled a guy's feet but that's about to change Nick!" Paul taunted me. First though fingers and here under these toes and in between them, tickle?

“AH! AH! AHO! Hahahahahah! HOHA! FUCK! AH! AH! HO HAAHAHA!” I lost it as he worked his fingers all over my toes “AHHHH! AHHHHHH! FUCK AH! AHHO! AHHO! SHIT! AHHOHOHO! AH! AH! AHAHAHAHAAH! AHHHHH! AHAHAHAH! Get OFF IT! HAHAHHAHA!

"Oh yes Nick you sealed your fate, you Nicola my bitch and Nick my pervy tickle-toy and as either these size 12 ticklish feet mine to enjoy messing around with!" Paul gloated as he pulled back each of my toes and tickled under and in between them all, one foot after the other driving me berserk! Grasping my toes each foot in turn Paul held them back making my soles taut and then slowly and deliberately tortuously stroked on finger from my heel to my toes loving my instant giggling and violent struggling so he made the teasing more intense using tow fingers saying he was excited tickling another guy's feet and spider stroked along my arches driving me ballistic, making me buck on the bed and twist my head from side to side as his fingers really tormented my soles.

"STOP ITHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP ITNOOOOHAHAHAHHA STOP ITHEEHEEEHEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Nick you might as well quit asking me to stop as I will stop when I'm ready to, not when you tell me to, beg me to and even ask me to, these two sweaty, smelly feet are mine and my fingers are going to tickle them diabolically, they'll tickle and tickle and tickle, fast and slow tickles, toes tickled all over and in between each teased toe and under them and all sucked and licked and nibbled too, your high arches teased and tickled with tickling tools and why is simply answered ... because I can!"

He then ran his fingers along my sensitive soles so I volcanically exploded with insane laughter and intense writhing on the bed to prove his point to me! Tickle attacks from him always of such precision they're devastating as he tells me he wants to hear me laugh, it gets his dick hard! That first night though he then produced the feather I hate so much, a favoured tickling tool of Paul's! From my heels to toes he scraped the quill end along my soles and so tortuous along my insteps and across my arches.

The feather sawn back and forth in between all of my toes a killer and bending back my toes the quill end scraped under them has me hysterical easily as both my feet endure a new level of tickling and he emplys a mini vibrator to my feet up and down each sole but used under my toes is evil, the only word I can use to describe the sensation! My toes clench and curl and splay involuntarlly as he thrills in torturing me! Paul says I react to his tickling worse so meaning better than his girls but as Nick he is as he says punishing me for being a caught sissy boy!

Paul looks at me suffering being as he says so deliciously ticklish when he feasts on the soles of my feet and nibbles my toes. Secured he gets off on making me buck like a bronco using the sonicare, electric toothbrush on my soles and soles first lubricated with his saliva! The revolving bristles delivering an intolerable tickling to my feet having endured a long teasing and tormenting tongue bath from him first!

Sometimes replacing my socks first and subjecting them to the mini hairdryer to really heat and sweat them up, he will massage my socked feet and deeply inhale their raunchy stench then if secured on my back slip two activated sonicares down inside my socks to my toes or in the centre of my soles and the socks holding the torture tools in place will let them tickle me senseless as he will verbally whisper in my ear insults or ask me questions like "Does that tickle?" "Oh are Nick's feet ticklish" "Are Nick's feet being tickled?" and expose my asshole and tease it, the outside with a feather, fuck that's horrendous especially combined with lightly stroking my balls as he tells me he tickles girls fannys and gets them wet! On my back he edging my dick with a feather, working me up to orgasm and stopping as I am about to shoot my load of spunk! He will then madly tickle my feet so I lose the erection he has sensually caused me to have! He loves this game as a diversion from his favourite of foot tickling!

He also uses brushes with stiff bristles dragged along the soles of my feet so I'm laughing like a hyena squirming in ticklish agony and my soles oiled making me thrash around, as much as the bonds allow me too, which isn't a lot as he runs the evil bristles up n' down the soles of my feet causing me to shriek with laughter but he definitely prefers most of all using his fingers and tongue all over my feet and will psychologically work on me saying how tickle torture has been used over the years including the U.S. SEALS' during interrogation training but is something ordinarily kept hush, hush but a torture leaving no physical marks as proven by me, one that serves a productive purpose!

“AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! FUCK! FUCK!FUCKAHHAHAAHAHAH! FUCK!” as I curse and dissolve into deafening laughter he will say he is proving a point and then resort to gently tickling and stroking my feet all over bringing me to orgasm as when he tickles lightly he does this very, very sensually and comments on my ripe tasting, intoxicating smelling feet! He'll say he turns on to my nice smooth and soft feet whilst licking and then lightly running his fingers where he's been licking which is very often the length of the soles of my feet!

I have to wear my girly stuff under my executive suit as I as he says am his bitch when wearing my nylon tights and he will take me to the local department store and choose panites and tights and bras for me to wear for his pleasure and photo me wearing them as he says to protect his interests and keep me working serving him as his tickle bitch as Nicola and tickle toy boy as Nick as he has done for the past six months!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back