• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Con Connor Controlled

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Name Age Number and Violation" I said to the 6' con secured to the restraint bed in his orange jump suit but as requested by me not flip - flops but original foot wear on his incarceration at 'Wellbeck Secure Unit'

"Connor Steve 25 yrs B777876 Robbery and Assault

"Okay Connor you are here to be disciplined understood, you need correctional behaviour and with all cons information gathered determines the punishment given understood!" I said

"Yes Sir"

Good and I have consulted notes on you Connor and surprisingly interesting so in your case no stint of solitary confinement, no weeks hard labour, definitely no community service, no beating, the punishment will leave no visible marks but guranteed will weaken you and convince you to be weak cooperative and it is not one you will be too much in a hurry if desperate to tell anyone about happening as it might speak ideas in their heads knowing your weakness or else for a 6'2" guy like yourself too damn embarrassing and humiliating! Any ideas Connor?"

"Er no Sir!"

"Right well I understand as it being your answer to a question in the many on the initial examination on your arrival here six months ago but now let's begin and Connor if you speak about this then I personally will make sure it is something you are forced to endure on a regular and systematic basis and you not the most popular con with others and jail officers volunteers to subject you to it easy to find and myself too of course!"

I went to the end of the bed staring at him and made myself comfortable on the stool there and told him that the punishment cell was soundproof and saw he was a bit anxious and asked if there was a problem and he shook his head and told him that he needed to be made more comfortable and read from his boot soles size 14's and he shuddered and told him that I was sure that wearing his boots that his feet must be too hot and he said

"No please noo er!" and stopped

"No what Connor I'm just unlacing your right boot that's all and nearly done, right let's get this boot off and I held it to my nose and sniffed inside as his now newly exposed socked toes wiggled.

"Mmmm pretty stinky Connor, seems your feet work up quite a sweat, so other boot now!"

He squirmed as the second boot came off his left foot and got sniffed. I then consulted the questionaire and the question about body sensitivity and read out that he'd ticked the box for feet and indicated A = Acute as opposed to M = Moderate and N = Not and saw at the end of the form the examiner's note and he had in confidence spoken of his two younger brothers ganging up on him and pulling off his sneakers or often just his socks and tickled his feet with fingers and even combs and since then he feared being tickled on his feet and in capital letters had written he never let anyone near his feet as he couldn’t handle it, it was just too much!

"Plase Sir I was told that information was given in confidence Sir"

"Connor do you see anyone else here being told about it, in here just me, you and by your own admission two acutely ticklish feet and you do as I say and it stays so or somehow your notes go missing and these are the originals and odd how it's made known to certain cons who spread the word and well curiosity would mean it needing to be something found out and once discovered but Connor I can keep a secret!"

He had to obey me so wiggled the toes of each socked foot in my face as I leaned into them and rested his socked feet in my face very reluctantly and then even more so rubbed his socked soles in my face as I told him how a straight guy's big, warm, sweat moist socked feet really excited me as much a pussies did him and saw the look of disgust on his face and sense oh hopelessness as he was rubbing both feet in my face but not in a dominant way but as told to sicken him, a sensual way so inviting me to enjoy his feet.

He knew failiure also meant his parole cancelled and then told him to stop and proceeded to massage each socked foot individually and saw him cringe but not surprised as I was giving each foot a proper massage and taunting him verbally

"So Connor massaging your right foot like this I am getting a good whiff of your personal foot smell which I have to say is fucking awesome and love the fact your feet do work up a real sweat as hot n' sweaty feet are always the most ticklish as you know I am gonna tickle torture the fuck out of them, jerk you off as having cum they'll be more ticklish and while massaging them I am easily sensing your heels the least ticklish pat and toes and insteps the most!"

"No please I can't take it please really it'll kill me!"

"Connor it won't trust me, it'll be pure hell but won't kill you and if it does, well you die laughing!" I teased him

I then gripped the toes of his black nylon socked left sole nylon-clad left sole and bent the toes back and slowly started to stroke the instep of his foot with the tips of my fingers delivering a teasing touch and then easily raked my fingers over the warm sole and gently scratched the ball and arch of Connor's ticklish sole. Along the sides of his foot up to the bridge of his toes as he chewed his lips trying to fight a reaction.

"Oh fuck Connor that's just one foot and still with sock on and haven't even explored your socked toes yet and then another foot before I even get to torment your bare feet, see you are putting up a battle against submission to the tickle and like that; a challenge but can tell you I am gonna spend a fair bit of time with these feet and I mean hours!"

I then cruelly started to tickle his socked toes and effective as my fingers stroked under his toes he broke and giggled like a little boy and taunted him

"Kootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo," as my fingers fingers flew furiously over the smooth socked soles, using the thin and soft fabric of his nylon socks to distribute a quick series of devastating tickles over the entire surface of his ultra-ticklish foot and even in sock giving great attention to his toes inserting my fingers into his immobile toes, making sure to tickle their base, and their sides.

"Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, stooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee," laughed Connor as my fingers were doing their ticklish work."Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, teeeeeeeeckle, hee, hee, teeeeeeeckle, hee, hee, nooooooooooooo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," babbled ticklish Connor reduced to an incontrollable tickle slave to my tickling lust!

After an hour of ruthless tickling treatment I stopped tickling both of his sensitive soles and toes and sickened him more sniffing and then sucking on his socked toes and subjecting via nibbling them Connor to tickling sensations made him instantaneously giggle like a little boy more! I told him his socked feet were such perfect ticklish targets that I understood why his brothers had like me become fixated on them both as I mercilessly stroked all over them asking him which tickled most and teased them until he had to choose, then disagreed with him and told him I needed to see who of us was right which was so malicious!

I then gave him a break and a drink of water saying his socked feet must be so hot, he must be desperate for them to be aired and it was mercinary therefore of me to not bare them for him and smiled at his protests and pleadings as I slid both socks off and looked at the bare size 14's which were very appealing, high arched, nicely shaped with long succulent looking toes I told him just made for sucking, licking and nibbling making him cringe!

"Tickle, tickle, tickle Connor I teased, tickle, tickle, tickle, ticklish Connor" I taunted him as I ran my fingers along both newly revealed soles and up to his toes.

"Oooooooooh, no no pleeeeeeese, dooooon't, it tickle meee hee hee there," he yelled feeling the strong tickling sensations

"kootchy-kootchy-kootchy Koo!" I said as my fingers stroked across his insteps and along the mammoth length of his feet

"Fuck you are ticklish on your feet Connor and sure won't want this information shared and you know what a change of plan, something I'm gonna use to my full advantage, you will be paroled early so not two months but in a month but for that month these feet are going to be enjoyed by me whenever I decide and will see you are transferred to an isolation cell so night vistis can be made by me discreetly but yeah the more I tickle you, the more ticklish you become Connor and oh you hate this don't you my fingers sliding in between these toes! Well imagine then a feather and a pipe - cleaner Connor!" I teased him!"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, pleeeeeese, eeeeeeeeeh, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ho, ha, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, not my toes, please Sir no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha", laughed Connor as he felt my fingers tickle the the base of his ticklish toes. The more I was tickling him, the more sensitive he was becoming.

"How does it feel Connor to have your feet tickled?" Don't you like it? Tell me, come on, tell me now!" I teased him but beig so ticklish and tickled he couldn't answer me being subjected to an evil tickling!

"Koooooooootchy-kootchy-koo, kootchy-kootchy-koo, tickle, tickle, tickle kootchy, ticklish Connor, tickle, tickle, tickle,kootchy, kootchy on your ticklish feet, under your tickly toes Kooly-kooly-kootchy," I teased him Lynn as I tickled all over both of his feet

Connor squirmed like mad to escape from my tortuous fingers as I kept tickling the soles of his bare feet and toes and so excited by the sound of his ticklish laughter, giggles and squeals, the only sounds that Connor was able to make.

"Ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah, hee, ah," he laughed totally under my ticklish control

Another break and drink as I told him I would have him secured to his cell bed before my arrival and no lights on, he would be secured on his stomch so his vulnerable socked and then bare soles would be abused by me but already not telling him would have an assistant and it would be Grant Venner who couldn't stand Connor but only on condition he kept quiet about the arrangment but know he would as Connor treated Grant badly when they'd shared a cell for 2 months, let's just say Grant had to sometimes satisfy Connor orally and more than that, people can imagine but Grant would relish torturing Connor and tickling his feet, for him being torture of the worst kind and he would be gagged with one of Grant's own worn socks!

After the short break I began tormenting him again with some really light tickling to start with so fingers underneath his toes and slowly dragged them along the bridge of his toes and then down his arches and though this really tickled him challenged Connor to keep his feet still and fight back the urge to break into laughter. I then congratulated him on managing to do so but then the second time around increased the pressure of my tickling touch and told him I wouldn't stop tickling his feet until he broke his determined resolve and dissolved in laughter and my all out tickle assault on his feet resulting in this happening!

Then played with him so slowly dragged my fingers up and down the soles of his feet before then building up the ticklish sensations to be more thah ticklish Connor could handle and he laughing but trying desperately to keep his feet still but both my hands tickling the tops and bottoms of his feet no contest and then to be more malicious not forgetting this being a punishment for a real trouble-maker on Wing B at 'Wellbeck Secure Unit' I held his toes back and tickled in between and under his toes! Then re - socked his feet and sensed Connor's sense of relief and then said to him that I was right the tickling hadn't killed him but then adding

“I’m sure this won’t kill you, maybe just make you wish you were dead.” as I dragged my index fingers up and down both socked soles as he struggled and begged me

“Please, not my feet I’m pleading with you Sir begging please don’t tickle my feet.”

"You sure are sensitive Connor and you do have some seriously ticklish feet!" I said as I teased his socked feet overloading him with ticklish sensations and then peeled off both socks as he gasped when I leaned over his right foot and sucked and nibbled his bare toes and same time stroked the quill of a feather along the bare sole so his toes wiggled in my mouth and my tongue able to slip in between them all still inside my mouth and then same with his left foot.

I told him I was going to be torture tickling his feet a lot more yet as hearing this he wriggled his feet but they were going nowhere but right now he being a straight guy I wanted to use his feet orally and suck his toes as other cons he might make suck his dick and lick all over his feet sensually which would get his dick hard and have the officer he recently gave so much trouble to come in and edge his dick with a feather, work him up, deny him relief as I would be tickling his feet with the electric toothbrush but then said all these kinds of ideas would be practiced on his feet until his parole date but after my orally enjoying his feet what I would be doing this session was going to be heating and cooling his feet.

I then went into graphic detail freaking him out saying a mini hair dryer would heat each foot whilst I applied oil to each foot and work the oil into them and torment stroke each oiled sole as olied fingers along oiled soles meant sliding easily along both soles, under and in between toes delivering excruciatingly ticklish sensations as his toes clenched and splayed and then run an ice cube along the soles easing off the heat making the tickling much, much more intense! He pleaded with me to please not do this and I told him that I might not but would decide later and depending on his reaction to having his feet orally seduced by me! I then began sniffing and sensually licking the soles of both feet one to the other as he began to moan which was a good start and told him no faking it as I'd know if he was but even straight as he was my oral action would soon enough have his dick hard and throbbing in need of relief and to gain this he'd beg me to tickle his feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back