• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Officer Mike

Letrah

Mike finished undressing and made his way into the shower stalls. He was drenched in sweat from the basketball game and looked forward to a refreshing shower. The other guys were already in the shower. Mike thought they seemed oddly quiet. Strange. After a year on the police force, he had not met any of these other officers before this. Paul Mitchell, a classmate of his in the academy had called him out of the blue last night to ask him to take part in this game to replace a sick teammate. Even though he knew no one, Paul pushed him to take part in the game and, since he had nothing else planned, he had accepted. As Mike entered the showers, he noticed all the spaces near the entrance were already taken, so he made his way to an available showerhead near the back of the stall. Privately, he thought to himself how big and muscular all the other guys were. He was 6’ 1” and quite athletic, but these guys really towered over him. At least during the game, he had better speed over them.

“Great game, Mike,” Paul shouted to him over the sound of the water as he passed. “Thanks for coming.”

“No problem, Paul,” Mike replied. “I wasn’t doing anything and it was great exercise.”

Mike turned the shower on and let the hot water wash over him as he used the soap to begin lathering himself. Out of the corner of his eye, Mike noticed that the others were all turned facing him. While proud of his body, their stares were making him uncomfortable.
“I was telling the other about this child molester we interrogated at the station,” Paul said to Mike. “We caught him in the act and during our interrogation, he told us everything he had ever done.”

“Really?,” Mike said. “Disgusting, but that should make the case an easy one.”

“Sure did,” Paul nodded. “It seemed this guy even got a college guy as a victim once. I guess he got some compromising photos of this guy and blackmailed him to keep him quiet.”

Mike froze in place as he listened to Paul’s words. “It couldn’t be” he thought to himself.

“He would sit on this guy’s legs and tickle his feet and forced this poor guy to take it. It seemed his was horribly ticklish, but had to bear the tickling as quietly as possible.” Paul continued, watching Mike with a sideways glance. “I guess he did this for so long that this poor guy got sort of … programmed to the ordeal. By the time he moved on, this poor guy could be made to cum just from having his feet tickled.”

Although standing under the hot water, Mike felt himself go cold.

All the guys had moved closer to Mike, blocking any avenue of escape. “This poor guy ended up with this terrible situation. His feet were horribly ticklish, yet he was unable to prevent himself from getting turned on by it. Unable to bear getting his feet tickled, but if they were tickled, unable to resist cumming and then being even more ticklish. What if anyone ever learned this secret? And do you know what else I found out, Mike?”

Mike stood frozen in place, unable to answer.

“He did this at the same time and place when you were in college. Remember that freshmen year when you had to take the mysterious absence?”

Those words seemed to free Mike from his thoughts and he made a desperate dash to exit the shower. Wet and covered in soap, he almost escaped their grasps, but there were too many of them and he was dragged to the floor of the shower. Each of his arms were held out by one of the men. One laid over his chest and another had his knees wrapped in his arms. Another sat on his ankles. Paul knelt down at Mike’s feet.

“Paul,” begged Mike, “Please. Don’t do this!”

“Once I learned this, Mike, I just HAD to find out just how often I could make you cum, just by tickling these big feet of yours.” Paul’s eyes were focused on Mike’s bare feet, watching as the toes curled in anticipation. “Could a big, strong cop like you really be made to beg and squirm, just by tickling his feet? Can he really lose all control of himself and cum even without being touched?”

“Please, Please … Don’t”, begged Mike, knowing it would be useless. He struggled against the naked bodies holding him down, trying to slip out of their grasp, but unable to do so.

Paul cracked a smile as he slowly dragged his finger from Mike’s left heel toward his toes and heard Mike’s hysterical scream.

Thanks for the comments .....

PART II

With that first tickling stroke on his bare foot, Mike could feel his entire body shudder. He struggled against the bodies holding him down, the soap still on his wet body giving him a little slippery room, but the guys just gripped him tighter. The sliding of his flesh against other flesh was an added distraction.

“No! I won’t let you,” Mike grunted, clenching his jaw to hold in his desire to giggle as Paul slowly traced a ticklish path up one foot and down the other, causing Mike to jerk helplessly from left to right.

“Won’t let us what, Mike?” laughed Paul. “Won’t let us watch you try to hold it in until you can’t any longer? Won’t let us hear you laugh and sob and beg us to stop? Won’t let us see you get aroused and get even more and more ticklish until you are straining so hard to cum that your body can’t hold it back any longer? Won’t let us watch a big, strong guy like you succumb to the sensations from these soft, ticklish feet of yours? We already see that you are liking it.”

Mike was embarrassed to find that his cock was already thickening and the tickling they threatened him with had barely started. “Focus”, he thought to himself while he clenched his teeth to hold back the bubbling laughter that threatened to escape his lips. “Focus. If I don’t react, maybe they will get bored and stop this. Maybe if I ….. hahahahah.” Mike strained to arch his back as Paul wriggled his fingers across both his arches.

“That’s it, Mike,” Paul crowed as his actions were successful in breaking his victim so early. “Let it out. We have loads of time yet. Greg, come and help me here.”

While Mike twisted and turned as much as he could during the brief respite, Paul and Greg positioned themselves so both had one foot each for their devoted attention. Soon Mike felt the effect of 20 fingers tickling his feet. Two hands at each foot stroking his high arches and scratching under his straining toes. He strained to lift his body off the floor and tossed his head side to side as his body felt as though it was surging with electricity.

“Staappp itttt hahahahah… Plleeeeaaas… hahaha No-nooooo hahahahah.” His voice echoed in that shower room as he already was begging for mercy. He hated this helpless feeling that took control of his body. His muscles strained vainly against those holding him. His stomach tensed. Insane child-like giggling escaped his lips, increasing his embarrassment. Worst of all, he could feel his cock become erect against his will. He tried to fight it, knowing that if he came, he would be even more ticklish. He had been tickled before shortly after having been made to cum. It was only briefly, but it had been unbearable. His captors had already made it known that they had no intention of stopping after he came the first time, but meant to see him suffer through it again and again. He would go insane.

Thank you for part 2. I loved it. The way you build anticipation is very erotic.

Wow!!!!!! Fantastic work!!!

Now you have me wanting to read parts three, four and five !

This story has been a very nice Christmas gift and I hope it continues :)

Happy New Years and I hope get more of Officer Mike!! &#55357;&#56836;&#55357;&#56836;&#55357;&#56836;

Thank you for the comments (... I wish I was in this position)

PART III

Paul continued to stroke a ticklish path over the soft foot before him, smiling as he watched the sole crease and the toes twitch in a vain attempt to escape his fingers. He glanced over at Greg to see how he was doing and saw he was concentrating his efforts on the high arch, the foot flaying back and forth almost aiding his ticklish assault.

Mike clenched his teeth, straining to hold back his laughter, knowing any begging would be useless. He was a law enforcement officer. This was embarrassing to be brought so low by being tickled. Mike closed his eyes to try to block out the tickling on his feet and the effect it was having on his rapidly engorged cock. He tried to think of anything else to divert his mind, but everything drew him back to his poor feet being tickled. He tried thinking of a college math exam, but his mind had him trying to solve the problems while the professor was tickling his feet; he tried to recall last night’s football game he watched on TV, but imagined himself at the bottom of a piled on tackle, struggling while his feet were being tickled to force him to let go of the football; he thought of his work on the beat, but pictured himself held down by a local gang who found it funny to tickle a police officer’s feet while he begged for mercy. He tried remembering the protocol of booking a prisoner in jail, but the scenario dissolved into finding him on the floor of the jail cell, his legs pulled through the bars, while the cell loaded with prisoners entertained themselves on his ticklish feet. Everything brought him back to this helpless tickling. He could feel the energy building up from his ticklish feet. He could feel the growing sensation move up his legs, causing his muscles to tremble. Each ticklish stroke across his arches seemed to reach up between his thighs. Every ticklish assault on his twitching toes felt mirrored on his throbbing cock. The fingernails circling the balls of his feet felt like they also stroked his tightening balls. Mike felt his lower back tense and he struggled to hold back what he knew was quickly approaching. No longer trying to tough it out, be resorted to begging and pleading with his captors to stop …. To stop tickling him … to let him go …. He promised them anything … he would give them anything they wanted … do anything they wanted … if they would only stop. He was greeted only by laughter. Then his spine dissolved into delicious agony as he arched his back and helplessly shot his load high into the air.

Wow!!!!

Fantastic work and I hope you will continue. I am a fan.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back