• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What the Cougars Did to my Midriff

CaptainJaxn

“End of the line!” the bus driver hoarsely called. I had no choice but to get off. This wasn’t the airport, and the plane left hours ago, so I figured I wasn’t going to spend the month in france. Two women got off with me, though they didn’t look lost. “Excuse me,” I asked. “Where am I?” The two women looked at each other. One of them was a redhead, with curly hair, and a tan, slightly wrinkled face. She looked 50. Her fingernails were long and red, like a witch. She wore a pink halter dress. The other woman was in her 30’s. She had long, black hair in a ponytail, pale skin, and a Turkish facial complexion. She wore a blue sports bra that showed of her firm and flat upper stomach, and she had black yoga pants up to right below her navel. The brunette woman turned toward me, hands on her hips. “Why? Are you lost?” She said the last word with a teasing vibe. “Umm...yes.” “Follow us, then.” I followed them down the poorly-lit country road to a motel. We entered the lobby. The brunette purchased a room. “Stay with us for a while.” she said flatly. I agreed, having no place to go for a month. I followed them to a tornado shelter entrance, a strange choice of room. We entered. She locked the door behind us. There was only one bed. The two women whispered to each other. Then the redhead tackled me to the bed. She tied my hands above my head with the sheets, and sat on my knees between her legs. “We’re gonna have some fun!” said the brunette. At that remark, the redhead started unbuttoning my shirt from the bottom up to my ribs, and pulled it apart, exposing my abdomen. She then pulled my pants down to my hips, so my entire belly was naked. “Sharice!” the brunette said. “It’s finally time to explore our fetishes! Play with his cute little tummy! I’ll start on him in a sec!” The woman then rubbed my belly back and forth with her hands in a claw shape. My weak abdominal muscles spasmed, and I let out uncontrollable giggles. “My name’s Veronica, by the way. As you might see now, I have a belly tickling fetish, and your stomach looks like the perfect mix between mine and a guy’s. Except you have no hair, and I love that!” She turned to Sharice, and told her to get up. Veronica sat down on my legs now, and put her finger in my navel. I sighed a pleasurable sigh, it actually felt good. She heard it, and started to wiggle her finger inside my belly button. I let out a moan. Veronica smiled. “I’m gonna give you a tummy gasm, a bunch of them this whole month. Soon I’ll start using tools! Tickle-tickle-tickle!” She poked around my navel in a circle with her other finger. By now I was fully laughing. Then her hands were replaced by Sharice’s long nails, which felt great. Then Veronica pulled my pants down even further, exposing my hip bones, which she started tickling with her pointy tongue. At that point I was spasming uncontrollably. I couldn’t even close my eyes as I looked at what both women were doing to my tummy. I started flailing, then fell limp. Veronica and Sharice both smiled. “Wow! I just made you cum from tickling your belly.” Veronica said incredulously

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back