• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yes Sir M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My step-Dad had arrived home from the restaurant so it was gone midnight and I was watching a movie on T.V. 32 yr old Marcin a head waiter had not long moved in with Mom and me and we were still getting to know each other and sat on the sofa and T.V. on respecting rules of the house shoes off he rested his tired black nylon socked feet on the coffee table and we spoke of stuff and being alone Mum a nurse on night duty with hours to spend and shared some beers as we talked and he at one point put his socked feet on the floor and touched mine but I guess Marcin didn't realise it but I did sensing its warmth and as we spoke more he drank more and I did and sensed him relaxing reached down and lifted his feet up and lay them across my lap.

He smiled saying this took him back as in Hungary where Marcin comes from he'd often rest his feet on his uncle's lap and I asked him his foot size and he said size 11's but then hoped they were not annoying me and if so and smelly he would take them away and smiling I then held both ankles and told him it was fine and as we spoke more eased my hands to two very smooth soles which I gently touched and stroked and he wiggled his socked toes. His feet smelled like feet that had been working an evening shift, I mentioned seemed he was ticklish and he said a little but his uncle had massaged them too and smiling I began to and he sighed saying it was so relaxing.

I loved the feel of them both, warm and a little moist and the beer or the feeling or both Marcin closed his eyes as I now rubbed his feet and he giggled as I dragged my fingers up and down both socked soles making his toes wriggle reflexively. He clearly liking me touching his feet and I stroked his soles again and again and saw he was getting an erection in his black work trousers, so stroked them both more as his breathing got heavier and suggested he given a proper foot massage and we went to my bedroon and he lay on my bed on his stomach.

I went straight to it and kneeled facing his upturned socked soles which leaning over I smelled the rich aroma of. Marcin relaxed as I told him his feet must be so tired and sensually massaged them so very gently and slowly eased down both socks until they were off and massaged both bared feet as he moaned and said he seemed to be liking this and he said it was very relaxing and I ran fingers along his toes and lifted his right foot and began to suck his toes which really made him moan and same with his left foot.

I was enjoying every second of it and sucked each toe and nibbled on the arches which made him laugh. I then licked his soles gently and eased his feet closer to me and he moved with this so his feet slid through the bed frame and still licking each sole very gently managed to trap his big feet using my corded dressing gown belt and Marcin having drunk four cans of beer oblivious to this happening!

I then leaned into his secured soles and really smelled them and their scent drove me nuts and I began tickling his feet lightly working my fingertips over the crinkled arches. His soles were very soft and his immediate outburst of laughter told me, very ticklish. I kept tickling him, methodically working my way up to his toes and then back down to his heels, and he let loose with peels of throaty, shrill laughter and realised his feet were tied.

"That's bad!" he said

"Yes it is and so is this!" I licked all over his raunchy, sweaty toes as he moaned and began stroking his wiggling soles with my fingers.

His feet were even more sensitive than they had been before, Marcin began to literally howl with uncontrollable laughter! I kept tickling, and he would laugh, curse, and then laugh more and beg me to stop. I would back off a bit for a minute or two, then I'd start tickling him some more, sending him off into a frenzy of raucous laughter as I looked at his bare soles. I sped up stroking both soles of his feet and from heels to his toes. I then whispered in his ear that this was our secret and he nodded as I said he seemed to love to hate his feet tickled.

Slowly I began to drag the quill end of a feather from the dried flower arrangement Mom had created on my indoor window sill and by the third or fourth pass of it along his feet Marcin was begging for me to stop, so I swapped the feather for my fingers! I then told him his feet now very warm and sweaty needed a wash and orally serviced both feet all over now confident and telling him his sweaty feet tasted awesome hearing him moan knowing he had a hard dick under him! The dried nib of the felt tip maker pen slid along both saliva lubed soles as his feet squirmed and toes flexed.

I told him this was our secret and his feet smelled and he needed punishing for having dirty, sweaty feet and began sucking his toes and nibbling his arches and the balls of his bare feet where the sole meets the toes and while I nibbled on one foot, ran my fingers all over the other one and really enjoyed nibbling up and down both big sweaty size 11s and watching him suffer as I found saying 'kittchy kittchy koo' seemed to heighten every ticklish sensation to a greater intensity for him.

I told him we had hours yet as tickles stopped, massage resumed and he moaned as I sensed that this excited him and so kept massaging saying he seemed to love my warm hands soothing all over his feet so sensually as his moans got louder and found along insteps got him squirming as if to rub his trapped dick so continued massaging one instep after the other and he soon gasped and it was clear from his reaction had shot his load.

"Oh Marcin no hiding what's just happened so horrendously ticklish but being tickled on your feet makes you cum !" I said so a question Marcin

Are your feet ticklish?”

“No! Please! Don’t do it,” pleaded Marcin

"Tickle, tickle tickle kitchy, kitchy koo!" I whispered as I began lightly ticking his soles and soon Marcin was laughing his head off as I told him I was going to get his dick hard, he was going to spunk again and we'd see how many loads he delivered through the night as he had another pair of freshly laundered and pressed black trousers but next time he'd be naked or in just his briefs but now he was gonna be tickle-tortured by me and there wasn’t a thing he could do about it!

“OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!“PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-hHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHHAHEE-HEEEEEESENMOOHAHHAHAHAHAOOROOOHAHHAHAHAHAAOR-OOOOR-HHEEHEEHEEEHHAHAHAHAHAANOMOOORE!”

I was soon licking both soles and sucking my step-Dad's toes like no tomorrow loving his reactions as I was running my tongue all over both very warm, now extra sweaty and smelly manly feet! I redoubled my efforts as he laughed himself crazy helping myself to a mouthful of tasty toes and my tongue sliding in between every toe and stroking his saliva slicked soles with my fingers.

I relishing the fact that his bare, writhing feet were mine to enjoy and proving this to me and him taking a mouthful of toes of his other foot which I feasted on with equal enthusiasm! Then slowed the pace and slowly ran a finger in a line from Marcin's right heel up to the ball of his foot and told him I would stop if he held his foot still and not flex his toes but dragged my finger along the sole of his foot saying to him that he seemed to be sensing the ticklish sensation and he lost his resolve and really laughed and shot more spunk!

“AARARRRAGGHHH…AHAHAHAAOOOOHHHHAA HHA..STAHAHAHHAHAA…STTOOOPPNOOHAHAHAHA” he yelled as the quill of the feather dragged along both soles of his feet as I told him that his feet seemed to be exceptionally ticklish as Marcin gasped as he felt the gentle stokes up and down his smooth soles.

His long toes flexed as I stroked the feather quill up and down the length of both soles of his feet and teased the sides of both feet as his insteps and arches being very, very sensitive. His feet twisting and toes flexing but no escaping from the tickling of the feather quill gliding up and down both tender, ticklish feet driving him ballistic across the balls of both feet. I then suggested to him that his uncle had tickled his feet too and threatened tickling his feet more unless he was honest and he admitted it and told him that he would submit to me again as he did to his uncle and was shocked when he said "Yes Sir!"

I told him for now I woudn't use the feather on his feet but just my tongue and fingers and ran them under the toes of both of his feet as they clenched so pulled them open and stroked in between them but told him he needed to be punished so used a pipe-claner sawn back and forth in between each toe holding each foot in turn rigid asking him if his feet were ticklish and soon unable to resist licking the length of them and nibbling, sucking and licking his toes and helping myself to a mouthful of his toes saying that from this night he was my tickle toy as he shook and groaned as he came yet again! Marcin agreed with my proposal as it turned him on, we both knew this and 6 months on he is and as luck would have it Mom is full time night duty at the hospital!

Last edited:
magnificent story I wish there was continuation, just fantastic

Your comment very appreciated thank you!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back