• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie the Tickler

PutHerThere99

TMF Regular
Many scenarios, thoughts and fantasies run through my head quite often :) This is my first attempt on writing up a story to post here. I hope you all like it and aren't too harsh...

Kristin works at a medical office along with Julie. They've known each other and worked together for many years. Most of the office finds Julie to be a bit strange... not married, pays special attention to girl's feet and even comments when in revealing footwear. She was a dirty blonde, on the shorter side and a little on the heavy side. Kristin has been married happily for a number of years, considered to be a little "shy" but outgoing when with friends. She was slim, a bit taller with an athletic build, a brunette and nicely sized 9.5 feet. Lately, Kristin has noticed Julie becoming more brave and forthright about her alleged "foot fetish". At a summer party Julie sat next to Kristin and asked Kristin's shoe size and how often she would go barefoot. Somehow, Kristin simply was not weirded out by this... one could say she possibly felt bad for Julie and her strange ways. Perhaps she was a little intrigued or interested in it?

Who knows...

A few weeks passed and it was near the end of summer. There was a big party over at Kristin's house that night. The night Julie finally went the extra mile going after Kristin's luscious feet... later in the night everyone was playing tippy cup. Julie gathered the courage to dare Kristin to a one on one match. The winner got to tickle the other's feet for 15 seconds; apparently she was not that brave, 15 seconds? Ha! That's nothing! The game started and was close throughout. It came down to the last two cups. As Kristin went to flip her last cup, Julie flipped hers right side up, winning the contest. Julie almost jumped through the ceiling as Kristin's face just sunk... "was this really it? Did I go too far" Kristin wondered. So Julie took Kristin's hand and led her over to the couch in the other room. Kristin was still in socks, as usual, she wasn't much of a "barefeet" kinda gal. "OK, let's see those peds!"

Kristin laid back placing her feet into Julie's lap, still wearing her socks. Kristin hoped deep down Julie would just tickle her socked feet but there was no way Julie would miss out on this opportunity. She was so excited and ready to go she quickly grabbed her socks and pulled them off. They slid off like butter over top of Kristin's baby soft soles.

Julie ran her fingers up the bottoms of Kristin's feet and she shrieked and pulled her feet away instantly. "No, no, none of that! Stay still you ticklish thing you!" Kristin tried keeping her feet still but was simply too ticklish. Finally, Julie told Kristin to lay on her stomach and had her put her feet over couch's arm rest. Julie sat over top of her legs holding her still. Julie dug her fingers into Julie's soft soles and raked away. Kristin laughed while shouting "its too much, you're doing it too hard!" Julie kept at it unabated to Kristin's pleading. Almost a minute passed before Kristin was able to roll out of the couch and cover her helpless feet with her precious socks.

Kristin was breathing heavy as was Julie from the struggle. Both a little drunk, they look awkwardly at each other and started laughing.

After all, it was just tickling, right?

A few months pass and everything seems back to normal. Julie got most of her desires to touch and tickle Kristin's feet out of her sytem, until the fateful Friday night. The ladies were having a glass of wine after work when Julie oddly pulled Kristin aside. "Kristin, I've got an offer for you. Take it or leave it, it is completely up to you. I will pay you $500 to let me tie you up and tickle your bare feet for 20 minutes." Kristin was shocked and dumbfounded at first that she even considered it but did muster a reply. "Oh wow, I'm not sure about that. Let me talk about with Matt (Kristin's husband)". Julie replied "Oh, for sure. He can be there to mediate, in fact it would be good to have him there".

Kristin went home and talked to Matt about it. "Wow... $500? For tying and tickling your feet? Sounds pretty innocent!" Matt said with a chuckle. "Yeah, and Christmas is coming up... maybe this will get it out of her system. I'd like you there to mediate, I've never been tied up in front of a crazy tickle lady". "haha, yes, I will be there".

The next morning Kristin gave Julie the good news and Julie was ecstatic. They planned on doing it on Saturday night.

Saturday night came and the couple walked into Juile's home. It was quaint but you could clearly tell she didn't get out much and was very reclusive. Julie pulled out a wooden chair and placed it at the foot of her bed. The bed rail would work perfect to restrain Kristin's feet. "Please take it easy on me" Kristin pleaded. "Oh yes my dear, I will do my best" was Julie's reply.

She started with Kristin's ankles. She lined a soft blanket across the bed rail and tied her ankles together with soft cotton rope. Next she made several loops between the tied ankles and the bed rail. Julie walked over to tie Kristin's hands when Kristin asked, "Can you please leave my hands free? I don't think they'll do much good in helping me... plus I'd feel a lot better about this". "Sure thing" Julie replied. After all, she really only cared about her feet.

Julie took a deep breath in and gazed at the bare soles of Kristin's helpless feet. She sat at the end of the bed and began to lightly tickle the soles with her fingers. Kristin shrieked and lunged forward, able to cover both feet with her hands. "Put your hands back!" Julie ordered. Kristin frownd with a helpless expression on her face and pulled her hands back, grabbing the end of the chair with each one, bracing herself. Julie got a few more seconds of tickling in before Kristin let out a gasp and covered her feet once again. "Sorry honey, that's it." Julie quickly took Kristin's hands behind her back and handcuffed them tightly. "Please, I'll give you back the $500!" Kristin pleaded. "Too late deary, sorry Matt, leave her be". Matt replied "We'll keep the $500, Julie, just get this over with". Finally, Julie dug into Kristin's smooth, soft soles with her fingernails and cackled at Kristin's misfortune. Kristin thrashed about, this time unable to stop any tickling. Kristin's giggles turned to laughter and her laughter turned to cackling under Julie's consistent but methodical tickling. Julie looked up at Kristin's pretty face admiring the reactions she was getting. She was sure Kristin was in a ponytail for her viewing pleasure. Kristin could not believe how ticklish she was and tried her best to a limb free but was tied down too tightly. It was like lightning bolts were running through her legs and feet. Julie found all the right spots along the Kristin's long size 9.5 feet.

20 minutes seemed like an eternity but Kristin made it through it. She only slightly peed her pants which ensured Julie did her job.

THE END

That's all for now folks. I hope to do more of these :) I hope it was enjoyable.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back