• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to deal with a cocky guy part 3(fff/m, sexual, nudity)

SwirlingFeathers

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?269408-How-to-deal-with-a-cocky-guy(fff-m)
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?269540-How-to-deal-with-a-cocky-guy-part-2(fff-m)

Thanks for all the helpful comments from my previous chapters/parts! Would appreciate comments and criticisms for this part as well as suggestions/ideas for the next part(if I decide to write one).

Jordan felt like he was in heaven. The girl of his dreams, Stephanie, was giving him a blowjob. She was wearing absolutely nothing which was even better. Stephanie was a redhead with bewitching green eyes. Jordan had a crush on her for years now but she rejected all his advances so far. The fact that she was here with him giving him a blowjob was unbelievable. The best part was that this had gotten him away from the tremendous amount of pain from just a few moments before where he was tickled relentlessly by three sadistic women who had a tickling fetish.

“This is how women should be behaving when they’re around me” thought Jordan. “Listening to me and being my subordinate.”

Suddenly, Stephanie stopped and stood up. The abrupt denial caused Jordan to grow incredibly frustrated and angry.

“Hey, what are you doing? Get back to it!”

“There’s nothing to get back to”, she mocked while Jordan’s face turned red. Stephanie then smirked at him and started walking away.

This was the last straw for Jordan. No woman simply left him hanging like that and then insulted his manhood.

He tried to run after her and grab her, but he found that he couldn’t move at all. Nothing visible was holding him back yet it was as if he was being held by restraints. Watching his struggle against his invisible binds, Stephanie simply laughed and laughed at his helplessness, which humiliated Jordan.

This finally woke him up from his dream. Jordan was now lying face up on the bed. His arms were bound with the same bondage equipment from last time and his feet were still locked into the wooden stocks. His toes were also retied to the stocks. His ass was still sore from being spanked. Finally, his ball gag had been stuffed back into his mouth and as an extra bonus, a black silk blindfold had been added over his eyes.

“Looks like our tickle toy is awake now, girls!” said Michelle.

“Let’s take off the blindfold so he can see his current predicament” suggested Serena.

Tiffany walked over to Jordan’s head and took it off. Jordan looked around to see two differences from last time. The first was that all three girls had stripped down to their bra and panties. Michelle had on a hot red, Tiffany had a sky blue and Serena had a pale pink. The second was that Jordan’s underwear was now removed. Even now, he could see his own hard cock pointing in the air, which was slowly growing soft.

“Looks like Jordan was having quite the dream” the girls giggled.

Michelle turned to Serena. “Are you sure you don’t mind seeing your brother...well...naked?”

Serena nodded. “Like most siblings, we’ve seen each other naked plenty of times when we were younger. Besides, it’s not like there’s much to look at over there”. The girls giggled once more.

She continued, “Too bad you had to return to reality, Jordan, where you’re nothing but our new toy. I hope you had a really enjoyable dream because we’re planning on being even less merciful than last time.”

Serena had done a good job of intimidation because Jordan immediately gave out a moan of despair and started struggling against his bonds again. However, even after the last session, his restraints had not lost even one bit of durability and kept Jordan right where the three ladies wanted him.

He tried speaking but the gag completely prevented him from saying one coherent word. In fact, all his attempt did was make drool come out of his mouth and spill onto his chin. Tiffany wiped this off with a nearby cloth.

“Do you guys want to hear what he thinks of this?” asked Serena.

Michelle and Tiffany both said yes and Serena removed the ball gag.

As much as Jordan wanted to angrily yell at them, let out his rage and demand that the bitches release him, he was slowly learning that it was the women who were in control here. The last two tickle sessions proved this and all Jordan’s cockiness and ego had done for him was get him tickled to death and even spanked like a baby. Jordan had to act submissively and obediently in order for him to have a small chance of getting what he wanted.

“I’m sorry for being so angry and arrogant earlier. It wasn’t right. From now all, I’ll treat all you women with the respect that you deserve. But please, have it in your heart to let me out. This isn’t fun for me anymore. It’s become torture. I’ll do anything you girls want if you let me go.”

The three girls then mocked him in a baby voice.

“Aww, it looks like Jordan is learning his lesson.”

“Yeah, now he knows who’s in charge around here.”

Tiffany finally spoke to Jordan. “You see, as much as you aren’t enjoying this, we are. I would say the needs of three people outweigh the needs of one. Besides, you’re our submissive, so your needs come below ours.”

Michelle agreed and added, “And I don’t quite believe that you actually know your place beneath us, Jordan. Not yet, anyway. Some more tickling will do you some good and help cement in the fact that we are superior to you!”

Jordan completely lost it and started yelling profanities and obscurities at the three women who simply stuffed the ball gag back into his mouth.

“MPPPPHHHH!!!” was all he managed to get out.

He continued screaming into the gag until quite a bit of drool had spilled onto his chin and chest. To embarrass him even further, Tiffany wiped all of it with a cloth then wiped it onto Jordan’s face, covering it with his own drool.

When the girls were finally ready to begin, Serena strapped the blindfold back onto Jordan, since the inability to see where he was going to get tickled next would make him more sensitive.

“The good news for you is that we’re still going to tickle you one at a time. Gang tickling you will come later.” she said on a final note.

The girls already decided on the order in which they were going to tickle him but they decided to keep up the suspense and not tell him.

Jordan’s heart was feeling like it was going to burst out of his chest. The blindfold made it feel ten times worse than last time. He could already mentally feel the fingers of one of the girls on his body, tickling him without a moment’s rest. He tried shaking the blindfold off but it was strapped on tightly.

After a while, he heard nothing. He knew the girls were waiting for him to let down his guard, so when he was at his most vulnerable, they would attack and maximize the agony. Unfortunately Jordan had to let down his guard, as he couldn’t remain this stressed forever.

The moment he had stopped to rest, he felt fingers squeezing on both of his sides.

“MPHHHHHHAHHHHAH!” his laughter was being muffled by the gag but this still entertained the girls. Whichever girl had tickled him, straddled him, so that they had complete access to his ticklish body. The girl then continued to squeeze and tickle at his sides, making Jordan writhe about on the bed constantly, which wore him out even more.

“Hehehe! This is so fun!” said Serena.

“Yeah, I can’t wait for my turn.”

“Tickle him harder!”

Serena took Tiffany’s advice and started tickling Jordan with even more intensity. She went up to his rib cage, deliberately poking him hard between his ribs. More muffled laughter came out of Jordan.

She even scratched at his tummy at an insanely fast speed that when she was finished, not only did Jordan have tears of laughter in his eyes, but his stomach area was red and showed the scratch marks made by Serena’s fingers.

“Sorry about that, big brother. But those scratches are the least of your worries! Here comes Michelle! She’s going to be even more ruthless than I was!”

Serena got off of Jordan and Michelle took her place sitting on Jordan’s chest.
Immediately, so that Jordan had as little rest as possible, Michelle started tickling him. She dug hungrily into his armpits, which were now completely defenseless. Jordan was so expertly restrained that he could not cover up this sensitive area one bit and had to lay there and endure the unending tickling.

“Coochie, coochie-koo. Aww, look at this poor baby! He’s completely helpless!”

Jordan knew she was right and wondered how this could have even happened. How could these girls have discovered his secret weakness so easily? He never would have hung out with them in the first place, if he knew how sadistic they were.

After a while, his armpits were just as red as his tummy. Jordan’s laughter was still being muffled by the gag but to the girls, it sounded even funnier that way. In addition to that, his throat was sore from continuously laughing all the time.

Noticing his discomfort, Michelle asked, “Geez, it’s amazing how just doing this”, as Michelle tickled his armpits once more, to indicate what she was talking about “makes you act like such a weak little girl!”

As Jordan laid there, anticipating Michelle’s fingers to start tickling him under his arms again, Michelle dragged herself up and whispered in Jordan’s ear.

“I’m not done with you yet, Jordan. There’s something else I’ve got planned for you later.”

As Jordan was still in shock, thinking over what she meant, Tiffany walked over and gave him a slight tickle on his neck, breaking him out of his thoughts.

“If you thought what Serena and Michelle did was torture, think about me! After all, this was all my idea in the first place!” as she kept tickling Jordan on his neck.
“MMMMMM!!!”

“Look at what a good boy you’ve been. So quiet. And happy too! It just makes me want to stay here forever and keep tickling you!”

Jordan felt even more fearfully than before upon hearing this. Surely, they wouldn’t keep him here forever right? It dawned on him how strange it was that none of his friends or family had started looking for him here. Did the girls lie to all of them to continue keeping him a prisoner here? The thought gave him even more anguish, on top of the ruthless tickling he was still enduring at Tiffany’s hands, which darted all over his neck, triggering every ticklish nerve ending there. He felt that if he was kept here for even one more day, he would die of laughter.
Meanwhile, Tiffany went on to her favourite area: his feet. They were still perfectly trapped in the stocks, leaving them ripe for tickling.

The feet were normally considered one of the more ticklish areas for most people and Jordan was no exception. He couldn’t even concentrate on his thoughts anymore, as Tiffany cruelly dug, scratched and tickled his soles, arches and toes repeatedly, making sure to get the most laughter out of Jordan with every inch. All Jordan could do this time was laugh. It was so unbearable for him this time, that within a minute, he could hardly make a sound anymore. Very light laughter was still coming out, making him look even more pathetic. Tiffany kept this up for an unusually long amount of time, even for them. She knew that this would be the last time, at least for a while, that she got Jordan all to herself. The next time, all three of them would be tickling Jordan at once. She knew it would be fun to hear his cute, helpless laughter go three times as loud but she would still miss being able to torment Jordan all by herself.

As she was done, she walked over to join Michelle and Serena. Michelle then said to the other girls, “Alright, you guys can go get a break. I’m going to have some alone time with Jordan here before we get started again.”

“You gonna give Jordy another spanking?” Tiffany squealed.

“Even better. I’ll tell you about it after I’m done” She said mysteriously.

Trusting Michelle, Serena and Tiffany nodded and left the room, leaving Jordan all alone to her. She was free to do anything as she pleased with him now.

Michelle then straddled Jordan and did something surprising. She took off his blindfold so he could watch what was going to happen next. Then she grabbed his cock in one hand, which had gotten hard almost immediately. She laughed upon seeing his excitement and said, “You really shouldn’t be so excited over this. I’m going to give you a handjob, but I’m going to make this the most painful handjob you’ll ever get. And you know how? After you’re ‘done’, your cock will be the most ticklish area in your entire body, by far. I’m going to tickle torture you on your most sensitive area!”

Jordan shuddered and tried to unseat Michelle in desperation by throwing her up. This did not work.

Michelle started by skillfully stroking him, each stroke causing him to squirm both in agony and excitement. Even though Jordan did want the sweet release, he knew that after orgasm, his cock would be incredibly sensitive and he most definitely not want to be tortured there. He vowed to try his best to prevent himself from expulsion, while still realizing that struggling was pointless, as each stroke would definitely bring him closer and closer to his impending doom.

Michelle switched around from lighter strokes to heavier ones, from pumping up and down his shaft entirely to circling the head of his penis. No matter what technique she used, Jordan felt more and more despair with every passing second and continued to try and hold it in, despite knowing he would eventually fail. Noticing that Jordan was straining so much that his face was turning beet red, Michelle laughed wickedly.

“You think you can resist me, Jordan? Why bother? We both know I’ll win! I’m going to force you to cum whether you like it or not!” as she gave out a girlish giggle.

He got harder and harder until he thought his cock would literally explode. He resisted with all his strength and tried forcing himself to not give in. Every time his pelvic muscles contracted, he had to force himself not to cum. So far, he had done a decent job at resistance, but eventually it was no use. He felt his pelvic muscles contract tightly for one final time, and knew that this was it. There was simply nothing he could do anymore. He was going to lose complete control to Michelle with this final stroke. Just as he shot out his load, Michelle deviously angled his cock so that it sprayed all over his face.

“MPPPPPHHH”, Jordan yelled out. His face was now sticky and warm thanks to Michelle.

“I really like your new look, Jordan!” Michelle laughed.

Jordan shook his head violently, trying to get rid of the mess Michelle had just put all over his face, but it was stuck on too tight.

Wanting to mock him even further, Michelle said, “See, I told you, didn’t I? There’s no way you could beat me, sweetie! Females are just superior to males! How does it feel to lose complete control to a girl?”

Without waiting for a response, she went to town on his sensitive cock, stroking it continuously and circling the head. After just a few seconds, Jordan thought he would pass out from this. He thrashed around in his bonds thinking that this was even worse than normal tickling.

“I’m just giving you a handjob, Jordan! Don’t you enjoy it? I thought all men liked this! Why are you trying to get away?” Michelle repeatedly taunted Jordan, savoring this moment.

Although he felt like he was going to pass out after one minute, he hung on for about ten minutes of this torture at Michelle’s agile hands, although it felt like hours to Jordan. The torture that Michelle was delivering via his cock made seem as if an electric shock was continuously sent throughout his whole body. He tried begging Michelle to stop but the gag prevented him from forming one single word. Even if it wasn’t there, he knew Michelle wasn’t going to stop. The sadistic look on her face made it apparent that she was having way too much fun right now.

After Michelle decided to give Jordan a break, she stopped. Jordan looked incredibly tickled off at what had just happened to him and was still making moaning sounds, as if he was still being tortured by Michelle’s continuous strokes. He occasionally squirmed around too, a sight that pleased Michelle. Looking down at her handiwork, a boy that was now so wounded through spanking, tickling and being jerked off relentlessly, Michelle was satisfied that he would now give women more respect. However, there were still a lot of improvements to be made regarding that and she walked away, where she and the other girls would come up with another plan for Jordan.

This is really well written, looking forward to more torture.

I really enjoyed reading this – thank you for posting. The on-topic sections were lovely, but I especially liked Michelle's staging of the power struggle with Jordan.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back