• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hazed and Confused

lzamora

TMF Expert
Hello all. With a recent request from one Jets28 I've compiled a short sorority style story. I hope he enjoys it, and I hope you all enjoy it as well. I don't think it my best work, but I'm experimenting with a new element in my writing. Thank you in advance for any and all comments and criticisms.

Hazed and Confused​

A blanket of crisp autumn leaves litter the lush green grass beneath them courtesy of a giant maple tree shedding in the midst of a brisk blustery wind. The wonders of nature taking its course aren’t meant to supersede, but one might not even give a second glance towards a humble brown brick house directly behind. Various Greek symbols adorn the wooden door. Greek symbols even its occupants aren’t in complete agreement as to their meaning.

On this particular day, a Sunday morning, its occupants are still nestled safe and sound under a sea of blankets. Lexi, the leader of the pack is the first to rouse from her tranquil slumber and she pops out of bed like a spring activated gizmo. The other two girls Tracy and Holly seem undisturbed as she sprawls about the king sized mattress, finds her footing and stands to her feet.

Undergarments of all shapes and sizes lay clumsily scattered about the floor as Lexi makes every effort to tiptoe past them as if they were land mines. The living room is another catastrophe. Piles of empty pizza boxes, crumpled beer cans and red plastic cups make it almost impossible to tell the color of the carpet.

“Ah, there it is.” Lexi ekes with joy.

Under some Coke cans lays her bull horn, sticky with high fructose corn syrup and refined sugar. She switches it on to full volume and blasts the deafening siren. The noise resonates throughout the house, “TIME TO WAKE UP LADIES!” She barks.

The fact that two completely different styles of homes could possibly reside across from one another isn’t lost on Jeanette Cooper. She prides herself on having the only two story house on the block and there isn’t a single dead leaf on her lawn or luscious garden.

You would think the house wasn’t occupied as you walk in to the scent of fresh lavender. Not a single item seems out of place. The books on her bookshelf sit uniform in thickness and height. A crystal clean coffee table with only a small bowl of potpourri centers the room. Even the throw pillows on her couch seem to have been predetermined as to where they were meant to be tossed. A Better Homes and Gardens magazine cover photo to be sure.

As is every morning after an extensive yoga routine you’d be hard pressed not to find Jeanette in her kitchen squeezing fresh orange juice. She could thank her doctor for instilling a firm belief in the vitamins and minerals of an eight ounce glass. After all, pushing forty-five, one starts to seek out anything they can do to turn back the hands of time.

She ties her auburn hair up in a bun and stares into the reflection in her bathroom mirror. Tiny blotches on her pale white skin and crow’s feet along her eyes are indicative of just how old she’s getting, “Where has the time gone Jean?” She asks herself as she cakes foundation on her face.

It takes all of thirty minutes before she’s satisfied with herself enough to step out and embrace the day. Her glossy red lips form a smile the second a gentle breeze embraces her face. The wind whips through her loosely ruffled red and yellow blotched dress as she steps out. It isn’t until blaring pop music catches her ear that she’s reminded of the sorority across the way. Her face turns to a scowl and she retreats back into her house slamming the door behind her, “Noisy little girls don’t they ever stop?!” She growls in disbelief.

If the music was loud to Jeanette, it was even louder to those responsible, “TURN IT DOWN LEXI!” Tracy protests.

“You know I like love Justin Bieber!” Lexi rebuttals, “Besides, my sorority, my rules.” She says sticking her tongue out, “Now let’s keep cleaning!”

The carnage that was Sigma Delta might have been a six hour job, but hopped up on leftover salted caramel mochas Lexi, Tracy and Holly were able to do it in two. And as the workload comes to an end, so does the blaring music.

“On to the next order of business.” Lexi announces running her fingers through locks of curly blonde hair.

“Like breakfast?” Tracy asks in a bubbly tone.

“No. If anything you could use to skip a few breakfasts.” Lexi says reprimanding her tubby minion.

Embarrassed by her flawed figure Tracy folds her arms around her midsection in an effort to suppress the minor muffin top that had begun to form, “Yes Lexi.” She mumbles under her breath.

“No, the next order of business is our new recruit.” Lexi continues.

“You mean your sister?” Holly grumbles.

Lexi lets out a deep sigh and puts her hands on her hips, “I know, I know, but my mother insists I let her join. She’s been hounding me about it all week.”

“But what about like, the rules? You’re rules? Like, no freshman remember?” Holly persists.

Lexi’s face transforms from perplexed to enraged as she’s faced with breaking her own code, “I KNOW!” She shouts so angrily Holly clams up. “It’s the family ties that bind.” Lexi says bringing down her tone. “She will be given an opportunity to be part of this splendid sorority, just like the rest of us were at some point, and I don’t want to hear another complaint about it.” She continues, “I would however like to hear any and all ideas regarding initiation.”

“You could make her eat a dozen donuts!” Tracy replies cheerfully.

Lexi rolls her eyes, “Again with the food Tracy?” She sighs in disbelief.

Embarrassed, Tracy curls up into a ball in the corner of the couch and keeps the rest of her ideas bottled up.

“I know!” Holly exclaims with exuberating joy, “What if, what if, like what if…”

Lexi throws her hands in the air flustered in frustration, “What if WHAAAT?” She cries.

Holly lowers her head and starts to twiddle her thumbs, “I, I forgot.”

Lexi shakes her head in grief, “I’m surrounded by morons.” She turns her back on them and places her focus on the immaculate garden across the street. Jeanette is kneeled on a soft foam pad as she works tirelessly preening a rosebush, “That’s it.” Lexi snaps her fingers.

“What’s it?” Holly asks bouncing off the sofa in titillation.

Lexi turns around to face her counterparts, “We do something to Miss Cooper.”

Holly and Tracy exchange blank looks at each other before returning their attention to Lexi and the ambitious twinkle that now sparkles in her eyes. The silence from her subordinates does nothing to hinder her as she pounds her fists together as a gesture to rally the troops, “Come on girls. Think, think. What kind of stunt can we pull on Miss “call the cops” Cooper?”

Like a student writhing with the right answer Holly’s hand shoots straight in the air, “I got one!”

Fearing Holly’s memory to be about as loose as her vagina Lexi calls on her quickly with a simple point and nod.

“We can key her car!” Holly giggles ecstatically.

Lexi peeks out the window setting her desirous sights on Jeanette’s cream colored Mercedes. The four door sedan likely had less than a thousand miles on it and the way Jeanette drove it, it could be assumed it had never seen past sixty miles an hour. “Um, I don’t know. Should an innocent car be tortured for the faults of its owner?”

“Come on Lexi! Think of all the times Miss Cooper’s called the cops on us for making like a little noise on a Friday night.” Tracy says finally finding the nerve to give input.

Holly and Tracy share mischievous giggles getting caught up in the wonder and thrill of doing something bad while Lexi scratches her head in search of another alternative. To wreak such a beautiful car wasn’t sitting well with her, “Guys I’ve got it.” She smiles.

Holly and Tracy settle down and turn to face their superior.

“What do most mature women such as Miss Cooper have in common?” Lexi asks posing a rhetorical question, “Pride, dignity and self-respect, the ability to hold their heads up high and snub society because of their social status. So let’s rattle her arrogance with an old fashioned panty raid! Sigma Delta style.”

Tracy cocks her head in disillusion, “Guys do panty raids. We’re girls.” She turns to look at Holly whose primary focus is on fingering her own navel, “Ew Holly you eat with those hands!” She says in disgust.

Her naïve answer comes as no surprise to the other two, “Oh it’s okay this guy I met last night cleaned it with his tongue.”

Lexi claps her hands, “Focus ladies. Now here’s the deal. My little sister will be here later this afternoon. At night when Miss Cooper’s fast asleep, I’d say around nine, one of you will accompany her across the way. She will steal as many undergarments as she can in five minutes and spread them all over that precious little garden of hers.”

“What do you need one of us for?” Tracy inquires.

“In case things get sticky.” Lexi says wiggling her fingers.

Holly perks up at the word sticky, “I’ve been in sticky situations before! This one time in fifth grade I spilled a bottle of glue on my dress and boy it was like totally hard to get off.” She says in a chipper tone.

Lexi sighs, “Could you be any slower?”

Holly stops to ponder then begins to recite her fifth grade story at a turtle’s pace.

“Just shut up Holly.” Lexi says sharply, “Through the use of the name jar we will determine which one of you will be the lucky secondary to my sister.” She says holding up a small mason jar with two bits of folded paper inside.

After a quick shake Holly randomly makes her selection, “Well, well. It looks like Tracy’s the lucky one!” She says with slight relief in her voice.

What she lacked in feminine wiles Holly made up for with sheer enviable beauty. Her ability to rope a man based on looks alone was an achievement for sure, but Lexi figured her sister would be in safer hands with Tracy.

“And of course, what would a prank be without ridiculous outfits?” Lexi says cheerfully.

Excusing herself, Lexi wanders into her wardrobe were she manages to pluck from endless piles of clothes a pair of rainbow colored tutus and two tiny white crop tops. Upon presenting them to the gang she’s met with a look of skepticism on Tracy’s part, “Excuse me? You think all of this is going to fit into that?” She scoffs tracing the curves of her body.

“Ugh, you’ll wear it and you’ll like it.” Lexi snaps, “Besides, it’s not my fault your fat.”

Tracy clams up balling her body to suppress her midsection. Her highest achievement was being part of Sigma Delta, but along with that honor came the inevitable body shaming from her slender superior.

“You’re not fat, just fluffy.” Holly says trying her best to console her friend.

Gardening was one of the few passions Jeanette Cooper had left in life. After an enormous divorce settlement that saw her lawyer strip her ex-husband of everything but his testicles she was well off.

After putting in two hours of knee bending, back busting gardening she takes to her porch, reclines and surveys the freshly preened flowers and loosened dirt. The cool condensation of a peach iced tea in one hand she took to occasional glances towards the sorority across the street. Disgust with an underlying coat of envy plagued Jeanette having spied scantily clad girls frolicking in and out of that house for years. Their youth and vitality seemingly immortalized as every year fresh faces adorned the institution. “Oh look at the time!” Jeanette says to herself.

Sunday afternoons between two and four were spent at fancy finger food cafés with her girlfriends. She called them girlfriends for lack of a better term, but the honest truth was there was little about them that made them friends. Dry conversations about how they all sucked their husbands of money and ogling handsome young men were the norm. It was a tired routine that Jeanette only attended to remain socially active.

It takes ten minutes of applying another coat of makeup before she finally pulls out of the driveway. In simultaneous fashion so does another much less luxurious car pull up onto the street. Recklessly driving a royal blue Honda is freshman Lauren Morris, Lexi’s little sister.

“Okay guys she’s here!” Lexi squeals in exhilaration.

Holly shares in her friend’s joy by jumping up and down ecstatically, while Tracy sways back and forth mulling over the attire she’ll soon have to don.

The door swings open and a frail bubbly little girl falls into the arms of her sister. A wide grin unveils multicolored braces adorning her teeth and her dark brown bifocals nearly fall off during the embrace.

“Everyone, this is my sister Lauren.” Lexi says waving her hands over her as if she’s selling a product.

After brief introductions the crew orders out for pizza, while in the meantime Lexi shows her little sister what the sorority life is all about. She leads her sister to a refrigerator littered with beer and liquor and cracks open a bottle of brew.

The very aroma draws Lauren off, but not wanting to be rude especially in front of her sister’s friends she takes a swig, “This tastes disgusting!” Lauren exclaims regurgitating the substance back into the bottle.

“Lightweight.” Tracy mumbles from a distance careful not to be in Lexi’s earshot.

Lexi opens the fridge and through further exploration discovers another brand of beer, “Here, this stuff’s sweeter. Drink up lil’ sis, you’ve got a big night ahead of you.”

It’s a somber walk from her car to the house as Jeanette arrives home. As the sun sets on another glorious Sunday she retreats to her marble bathtub where she habitually prepares her evening bubble bath. Steam from the hot water rises creating a cloud of mist inside the confined area.

She delicately strips of her clothes discarding them atop her queen sized mattress. There’s no shame in the walk from her bedroom to her bathroom. It’s only when she passes by the mirror that a casual glance reminds her how much she hates gravity.
The water is warm as she dips her feet simultaneously into the tub. The rest of her body follows and in seconds she’s submerged in liquid from neck to toe. As the warmth of the water envelops her body she begins to drift in and out of consciousness. Not once does it cross her mind that an overlong dip in the water might cause her skin to prune. There was no need to impress anyone these days anyway.
Across the way Lexi’s plans were well underway with her crew all taking their positions. Holly would be a human traffic cone. In case police got involved she’d use her body to try and sidetrack them. Holly had often said her body was an instrument and it was time to put that statement to the test. Tracy as per discussed would accompany Lauren and Lexi would be on standby in case things got sticky.
“Let me see those costumes!” Lexi shouts, beckoning her sister and Tracy to come forth.

Lauren is the first to emerge with her slight drunkenness ever present as she totes a wide grin across her face, “These outfits are boooossss!” She says twirling around.

“Tracy! Tracy where are you?” Lexi calls.

After a bit of encouragement from Lauren, Tracy steps out into the living room. There’s not an inch of fabric to spare as her crop top all but poorly masks her flabby midriff, “This is humiliating.” She says angrily.

“Yes it is. I’m ashamed.” Lexi responds.

“Then I can wear something el...” Tracy begins to speak, but is cut off.

“No.” Lexi stomps.

Holly pats Tracy on the shoulder, “I’d say you look like a muffin. And hey, who doesn’t want one of those am I right?” She says with enthusiastic optimism.

Surprised at how her friend could top her last idiotic statement Tracy just rolls her eyes, “Let’s just do this.” She says with a sigh of deep frustration.

After a quick photo that sees Laruen gleaming with pride and Tracy sucking and covering her belly in self-consciousness they’re off across the street tip toeing off the asphalt and into Jeanette’s coveted garden.

Spare keys inside a fake rock provide easy entrance to the house from around back. They enter into a room of boxes upon boxes of dusty valueless merchandise, “Talk about hording.” Tracy whispers to Lauren.

Lauren is already off track sticking her nose into a variety of scented candles, “Mmm…” She moans.

An unsettling quiet haunts the Cooper home as Tracy and Lauren sneak into the kitchen. Despite the liquor, the gravity of what they are in the midst of has their hearts beating profusely. After a quick examination of the ground floor it’s determined Jeanette’s bedroom is upstairs.

Creaky planks of wood make creeping up the stairs next to impossible, and it’s then Tracy truly starts to resent her weight.

Jeanette exits the tub feeling exceptionally radiant. After dabbing her body with a fluffy white towel she takes to her bedroom and slips into a pair of black lace panties and a satin red nighty. The material feels fresh and slick against her skin as it loosely grips every curve of her body.

Bedside by her nightstand she reaches for a thick piece of adult fiction and quickly skims the pages till she’s right where she left off the night before. She’s about to settle in, when an all too familiar creaking sound coming from the stairs stirs her sense of sound, “Someone’s in the house.” She gasps.

In a blend of panic and confusion the whereabouts of her phone remain a mystery locked within the recesses of her mind. With indecision also plaguing her mind she doesn’t know whether to hide or confront the intruder.

Tracy and Lauren sit leaned up against the wall and for the cool temperature in the house there are still tiny beads of sweat forming above their brows. After exchanging glances Tracy gives the okay for Lauren to proceed. Staying on her hands and knees Lauren crawls into the bedroom only to be met with a high pitched scream and blunt force trauma to the back of her head.

Dazed and confused she blindly withdraws, stumbling backwards while taking multiple shoes to the face. Focused solely on Lauren, Jeanette fails to notice that Tracy is barreling towards her like a footballer. The two collide and collapse to the floor with Tracy gripping Jeanette’s throat around the bend of her arm. Keeping her suppressed Tracy tightens her grip turning Jeanette’s face various shades of purple.

In a corner away from the action lays Lauren lost and no longer a factor. Her tear stricken face of terror speaks volumes at just how much raw fear had consumed her. From the corner of her eye she spots Tracy triumphantly submitting Jeanette to sleep.

“That was close!” Tracy exclaims rising to her feet, “Lauren are you alright? Are you hurt?” She asks, making her way towards her cowering companion.

Lauren nods her head with bloodshot eyes and a lump in her throat. She throws herself into Tracy’s arms and buries her face into her chest to sob. Consoling as always Tracy rakes her fingers through Lauren’s hair and rocks her back and forth like a child who’s afraid of the dark.

***​

Jeanette stirs from her slumber and opens her eyes to a familiar place, her bedroom. The soft silky sheets of her bed coddle her skin as she rubs up against them. It takes a few seconds before the realization of her predicament becomes apparent. Her hands sit subdued over her head, tightly bound with white nylon cord. Her legs lay spread apart with each foot at either corner of the bed. She tugs at her restraints in an attempt to slip them, but they’ve been done to a degree of professionalism one might expect from an experienced boy scout. Her heart jumps to her throat as a hazy memory of being pounced and knocked out comes back to her, “Oh God.” She utters under her breath.

“Oh God is right!” A high pitched voice responds.

From out of her field of vision comes a tall and slender young blonde draped in a thin pink belly shirt and low rise jean shorts, “You…” Jeanette trembles softly.

There’s a sense of distress in her captive’s tone which she uses as motivation to dig under her skin, “Don’t act so surprised. Deep down you knew sooner or later, this day would come.”

Her vain efforts only add to unmasking her distress as she tugs again against her restraints. The force her body can muster is minimal, but it doesn’t discourage her from trying.

“Poor Miss Cooper, you’ve messed with the wrong sorority.” Lexi says hovering over her prey. “My poor sister is lying in bed traumatized because of you.”

Fighting her every urge to remain silent Jeanette utters a few choice words, “My fault? She was stealing from me!”

Lexi raises her hand threatening to slap her, “How dare you? How…dare…you? My darling little sister, sweet and innocent is in shambles and you have the nerve to get self-centered with me!?”

She tucks her chin low and swallows hard as her fight is blown out like a candle in the wind.

“Now what should I do with you?” Lexi ponders tapping her chin. “Any ideas ladies?”

From out of the bathroom come Tracy and Holly. On Tracy’s face is a look of discontent as she struggles to keep her shirt and tutu from riding up on her. Holly’s all grins and giggles aloof to the possible repercussions their actions might bestow, “I say we beat her up!” Holly suggests.

“Now, now Holly, I’m not THAT cruel.” Lexi says mischievously. “I want to humiliate her, but leave her undamaged… physically anyway.”

Lexi carelessly runs a finger down Miss Cooper’s arch evoking a quick twitch. It’s then like a light switch an idea crosses her mind that makes her eyes grow wide with happiness, “Miss Cooper! Are you ticklish?” She asks barely able to contain herself.

“It looks like she is!” Holly exclaims with excitement.

Tracy stands away from the bed, lost in thought, wondering if leaving now would excuse her as an accomplice. What they were doing was far from right and her unwillingness to partake was ever evident in the way she kept her distance, “I’m going across the street to check on Lauren… if that’s alright?” She asks testing her superior for compassion in her moment of vengeance.

Lexi shrugs her shoulders, “I suppose you could do that. Just means they’ll be more Miss Cooper for the two of us.” She points to Holly.

Not only did Tracy share no desire in keeping a woman hostage in her own home, she as well had become flustered with her outfit and how it did not compliment her body. After subtly excusing herself she trots back to the sorority.

“Now where were we?” Lexi says seductively, “Oh yes, your precious little feet!” She smiles giving her left sole a gentle stroke.

“Oh please God no!” Jeanette pleads scrunching her soles. The very touch alone titillates her senses, a prelude of what is to come. “Lexi, why can’t we simply let bygones be bygones? I mean come on!”

Lexi can see Holly’s idiocy coming from a mile away and she shuts her up by pressing a finger to her lips, “Don’t… say a word.” She instructs angrily.

“Miss Cooper, if I were to let you go, where would be the justice in that? You must be held accountable for your actions.” Lexi explains.

Searching endlessly the recesses of her mind Jeanette scours for anything she can ante up, and then it hits her, “You, you know Lexi… I’ve noticed how much you like my Mercedes.”

Thoughts of the luxury sedan momentarily cloud Lexi’s mind, disrupting the anger and causing her to take her hands off Jeanette’s foot, “Go on.” She says.

Breathing deep Jeanette scatters to put together an offer, “Well, well, well…”

Not amused Lexi raises a brow and threatens her arch with another gentle stroke of her index finger.

“Wait, wait!” Jeanette insists. “It’s yours. The car is yours if you just please let me go.”

Lexi giggles and bites her lip, “What an enticing offer. I must say that’s a ballsy move, desperate, but ballsy.”

“Desperation is the only card I have left to play at this point.” Jeanette admits.

Lexi imagines the wind whipping through her fingers at eighty miles an hour as she rides with the windows down. The look on every other senior on campus would undoubtedly be one of envy. “Well as much as it pains me to say this… the triumph of watching you suffer on my sister’s behalf far outweighs the glories a new car could ever bring.” She says.

With a firm grip she takes Jeanette’s foot and begins to rake her fingers across her arch, “Time to suffer bitch!”

Her delicate skin silky smooth after the warm bubble bath does her no favors only amplifying her ticklishness into another realm of sensitivity, “WAIT! WAIT! WHOO-HOO-HOO-AH-HA-HA-HA!” She screams.

Her almost deafening cries run through the house and would have likely been heard by neighbors had there been anybody else living on that street. Jeanette was the only patron stubborn enough to stand her ground when a college sorority made their mark on the territory.

With quick merciless fingers Lexi ravages her victims left foot leaving no inch of sole unexplored, “My goodness Miss Cooper giggling like a little girl already?” She teases.

“I C-CAN’T HELP IT-TE-HEE-HEE-HEE!” She gasps through giggles.

An elated Holly looks on with a twinkle in her wide eyes, “Can I tickle too?” She asks hopefully.

“Why of course!” Lexi says ushering her friend over, “I get this foot, and you get that one!”

Much to Jeanette’s dismay now two pairs of hands are at her feet, beckoning her sensations alive, “Ladies please!” She urges, “Have mercy!”

She scrunches her soles, bracing them for the onslaught that is to come.

Tiny tingling sensations start sprawling up her legs like dozens of insects scurrying to seek shelter from the rain. Stripped of a sound mind, bogged down with involuntary delight it’s her primordial instincts that remain. “WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA! OOH HOO-HOO! PLEASE ST-ST-STOOOP-PA-AH-HA-HA!”

Holly and Lexi exchange glances bubbling with glee and satisfaction, “Should we stop?” Holly questions innocently.

Lexi shakes her head in disapproval, “Absolutely not!” She demands. “Besides Miss Cooper is loving it.”

Jeanette thrashes to the limits of her confines, “NO I’M NOT!!” She rebuttals.

Lexi digs her fingers in between her captive’s toes, “You’re laughing, how could you not like it?” She points out.

Holly processes the notion and comes to the conclusion her friend has a valid point. After all, when has laughter ever been considered a bad thing anyway?

Moving up Miss Cooper’s legs the duo makes fast work of exploiting her most sensitive areas, above the knees and on her thighs. Her physic is enviable for an older lady evidently noted as Lexi squeezes her shapely thighs.

Each pinch, poke and prod evokes spastic reactions of the likes she’s never performed before in her life. Each jerk, jolt and jump was expending energy equivalent to that of a cross fit training regimen. “OH GAWD-DA-HA-HA-HA! NOT THERE!” Jeanette demands.

With power and prowess Lexi bashes into her captive’s flesh rippling every inch of skin with firm meaningful thrusts to her thighs, “Kootchie coo Miss Cooper!” Lexi teases.

The concept of vengeance is all but lost to Holly as her hands prove to be a bit more delicate, merely grazing Jeanette’s skin. There are no forceful thrusts and she seems content to simply tease the senses.

“Come on Holly. TICKLE HER!” Lexi cries, trying to rouse her partner.

Holly puts more effort on her part, squeezing Jeanette’s right thigh in ascending fashion, “Like this?” She questions innocently.

Lexi gives a simple nod choosing to focus her frivolous fingers on Jeanette’s soft, supple midsection, “What about this belly Miss Cooper?” She asks lightly tracing the wrinkles of her red satin nighty.

Wheezing and coughing Jeanette struggles to respond. Her words barely a whisper sound more and more like final desperation cries, “Please…let me go…Can’t…breathe.” She searches her captor for any form or sign of sympathy.

Lexi continues to lightly trace circles around Jeanette’s belly making it quiver reflexively, “You think just because you ask me nicely, I will oblige?”

“I was hoping so.” Jeanette responds.

Lexi’s response comes not in the form of words, but by lifting Jeanette’s nighty to expose her midriff. Her eyes grow wide and her mouth almost salivates anticipating the damage her fingers will inflict, “Holly, over here!” She motions. “Let’s not neglect this beautiful belly.” She says giving it a light tap.

Dim witted as ever Holly does as instructed and stands by waiting for the go ahead, “Ready!” She bubbles with enthusiasm.

There’s a countdown from three before the torture commences once more. Ten thin fingers wiggle sporadically igniting a bevy of sensations from Miss Cooper’s midsection, “WHA-HA-HA-HA! OH GAWD NOOO-HO-HO! AH-HA-HA-WHY-YEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!” She spats.

“Why?” Lexi mimics. “You already know why!” She says gleaming with revenge.

Their fingers thrust deep into Miss Cooper’s belly jiggling it like gelatin. Every wrinkle she’d amassed and worked endlessly to blanket in skin solution was being undone in a matter of minutes. “GEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! PLEE-HEE-HEE-ASE ST-ST-STOP-PA-HA-HA-HA! I’LL DO ANYTHING-GUH-GUH-AH-HA-HA!”

She’s never been one to beg. At the pinnacle of her career, working as a young and hungry attorney at law she prided herself on always keeping a stern and stoic demeanor, especially amongst men. Had she grown soft somewhere between then and now? Was she seriously being bested by two girls half her age through tickle torture?

“Say you’re sorry.” Lexi says giving her captive a moment to recuperate.

Reeling for air Jeanette musters the courage to verbally defend herself, “For…what? I, I did nothing wrong.” She says taking a forceful tone.

Lexi scoffs seemingly amused at what she’s hearing, “Nothing wrong?”

“Since when has defending your home been a crime?” Jeanette continues.

“I admire your spirit Miss Cooper. Quite a virtue, but don’t forget who’s tied up and can do nothing.” Lexi shoots back.

As a testament to her word almost as if to remind her captive of just how helpless she truly is Lexi grips Miss Cooper’s panties by the waist and pulls them down.

Wide grins spread across her captor’s faces as they visually ingest the pristine condition of Miss Cooper’s vaginal area, “I never figured an old gal like you as a shaver!” Lexi comments running her finger down Jeanette’s vaginal lips. “That might be the smoothest piece of pussy I ever did touch.”

Once pale white cheeks now blush blood red as a sense of embarrassment and shame overwhelm Jeanette’s well-being. She’s instantly put in her place with the one simple gesture and bottles her sly, witty remarks keeping them in her head and off her lips. She swallows hard as Holly and Lexi’s long sharp nails dance lividly on her soft smooth vagina.

“Let’s see how much you talk now Miss Cooper.” Lexi taunts.

“Like, she’ll be too busy laughing Lexi!” Holly chimes in.

Hysterics ensue as spine tingling sensations flourish from her crotch. The very composure she so prided herself on keeping every waking moment was all but lost under a bevy of livid body movements and distorted facial expressions. “OOH NOT THERE! PLEE-HEE-HEE-ASE! WHY-AH-HA-HA! I CAN’T I CA-HA-HA-HAN’T!” She pleads.

A tortured soul only consumes her more as Lexi’s fingers crawl like spiders from Miss Cooper’s thighs and back up her crotch sure to tease every single nerve ending along the way, “You shouldn’t have hurt my sister.” She reprimands.

Lost in her own world of tickle administration, Holly plops her lips atop Miss Cooper’s belly and proceeds to blow hard raspberries wherever she deems fit, “Tickle, tickle!” She says playfully.

Admittedly Holly’s warm lips were a welcome feeling Jeanette embraced, and the feeling only grew stronger with every sensual breath she laid on her, “Ooo! Uhmmm!” She moaned.

Lexi is quick to take notice of Miss Cooper’s sudden pleasure in torment and gives a subtle nod to Holly to keep it up. She watches wide eyed and wondrous at the various expressions her captive is making. “Enjoying yourself dirty bird?” She questions.

***​

It was a much quieter atmosphere across the street at Sigma Delta. Tracy had removed her ridiculous get up and was resting comfortably on the couch in a light blue cotton onesie nursing a bowl of double fudge ice cream. A midnight variety show blared on the television boasting an unknown singer blasting his own renditions of Christmas classics. It’s in between songs when there’s a lull in the noise that Tracy picks up the sounds of gentle sobs and sniffles coming from the bedroom.

Lowering the volume ice cream in hand she shuffles closer and closer towards the sobs. She finds Lauren still shaken from the ordeal earlier curled up in a ball on the king sized mattress.

“Hey there...” She whispers softly.

Lauren momentarily stops her pouting to stare up. Her bloodshot eyes an indication she’d been suffering alone for quite some time.

“Mind if I join you?” Tracy inquires innocently.

Lauren nods and scoots over, allowing Tracy enough room to sit down.

Tracy takes to wiping the tears from Lauren’s eyes gently rubbing her cheeks of the salty discharge, “I didn’t realize you were still shook up.”

Lauren gives a subtle nod, “I, I’m scared.” She stutters under her breath.

It takes a steady reassuring stroke of her hand to physically insure Lauren’s safety, but Tracy is more than happy to oblige, “I know how you feel, but I can guarantee you there’s nothing to be scared of anymore.” She says continuing to stroke Lauren’s hair.

Timid and insecure Lauren moves in closer and nestles her face up against Tracy’s breast.

Tracy offers her arms like a mother coddling her daughter after a frightful nightmare. Enveloped in warmth Lauren’s insecurities start to melt.

“Hey there, feeling better?” Tracy asks lifting Lauren’s chin so as to make eye contact.

Tracy plants a kiss on Lauren’s forehead as she forces a weak smile. It’s an embrace Lauren accepts with rosy red cheeks, “Thanks.”

Before she can bury her head again Tracy plants another quick kiss on her cheek. Lauren’s about to speak when Tracy puts a finger on her lips, “Hush.” She says.

Tracy’s wet warm lips engulf Lauren’s face. Their fingers intertwine as they lock lips in a passionate embrace.

***​

Deafening screams flood the airwaves of the Cooper house as Jeanette, dripping in sweat struggles to stay sane, “PLEEE-HEE-HEE-ASE ST-STOPA-HA-HA-HA! I’M BEGGING YOO-HOO-HOO!” She yelps.

Lexi’s quick fingers rake up and down Miss Cooper’s left side squeezing every curve of her body titillating endless nerve endings on the way, “Are you sorry yet?”

Jeanette’s tear stricken face of terror speaks volumes as she struggles to speak, “SO…SORRY-YEE-HEE-HEE! SHOW…MERCY-YEE-HEE-HEE!”

“Perhaps you are.” Lexi says softly. “Holly, leave us.”

Taking her cue the bumbling blonde prances her way out of the room and down the stairs.

It’s just Lexi and Jeanette now; predator and prey inches from one another, “I think you’ve had enough.” Lexi says sadistically. “What say we call it even?”

It’s all Jeanette can do not to mouth off. As much hatred as there is culminating within her she must accept her situation, her defeat. With somber composure she nods her head, “Yes…”

“I wish some magical incantation would wipe your memory of this night. I suppose your word will have to do.”

Jeanette doesn’t have to question, she already knows of what her captor is referring, “You have my word.”

Lexi nods with satisfaction and proceeds to untie each restraint that holds her victim captive.

Her body trembles with the small traces of fear that continue to resonate within her, and despite having all her limbs free she resorts to lying motionless on the bed.

“I should hope we don’t ever have to do this again.” Lexi says sternly. “Here… You might want to cover up.” She scoffs, placing Miss Cooper’s underwear atop her face.

With the “clip-clop” of her heels she’s gone leaving Jeanette to stew in sweat, embarrassment and mental anguish. The idea of contacting the authorities crosses her mind the second she’s clothed and recomposed, but with no solid evidence who would ever believe her ridiculous story?

It takes all her strength to rise to her feet and waddle towards the bathroom mirror. Her once prim and proper auburn hair sits scattered atop her head twisted and distorted. The only evidence of physical abuse is in the form of the red abrasions that adorn her body.

The triumphant duo strides back to the sorority as if they were descending cloud nine dripped in swagger. The cool night air might have made anyone else shiver, but riding their high nothing could scathe them. It isn’t until Lexi swings open the door to the house to a jaw dropping scene that their descent ends with a sudden splat. Of all the various disgraces a sister could conjure up for her sibling to be in, tangled in the arms of her subordinate was not one of them.

“My God Lauren what are you doing?!” Lexi shouts at the top of her lungs.

Lauren instinctively pulls away and wipes her lips, cleaning off any of Tracy’s residue, “She came on to me.” She says with slight disgust.

Lexi turns her attention to Tracy whose face is various shades of red with embarrassment. Jaw dropped and wide eyed she fumbles for words trying to string together an acceptable explanation. The rage in Lexi’s eyes only adds to her frustrations as she mentally unravels into a tangled spool of incoherent mumbles.

“Speak up!” Lexi demands with a stern tone.

Tracy flusters loose her words in a big blurt, “It was just a couple of kisses!”

Lauren looks on with trembling hands fretting about whose side to take. On one hand was a girl she’d grown up beside her entire life, come to love and idolize and on the other, her rescuer.

The tastes of Tracy’s lips still fresh on her lips help her decide, “Lexi stop.” She intervenes.

Sharp eyed and stoic Lexi turns to face her sister, “What did you just say?” She asks, tapping her toe.

Her rumbling voice makes Lauren’s skin crawl, but digging deep she ekes out what she needs to say, “I, I was curious, you know?” She lowers her head and twiddles her thumbs racking her brain for the rest of her explanation. “I’ve always wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl, and Tracy’s so beautiful.” With sunken solemn eyes Lauren takes a casual glance at her rescuer. “If I’ve broken a sorority code of some sort, please accept my apologies.”

Lowering her head and torn in bewilderment Lexi turns to face Tracy, “Is this so?”

“Yes.” Tracy says.

The simplicity of her answer leaves much to be desired, but not wanting to delve any deeper into the situation Lexi takes it for what it is, “So this was just some…experimenting?”

Simultaneous nods from Lauren and Tracy supplement their silence, a substitute for words they struggle to compose.

“Well, while I don’t condone this behavior…” Lexi starts.

“Don’t punish Tracy!” Lauren blasts.

“Interrupt me again young lady and it’s YOU I’ll be punishing.” Lexi fires back. “As I was saying, while I don’t condone this behavior, I am
willing to sweep it under the rug so long as I never see or hear of this kind of behavior ever again. Do I make myself clear?” She asks pointing to the culprits.

“Yes.” They mutter in unison.

“Fantastic!” Lexi yelps. “Now that I’ve resolved this I think I’ll order us some pizzas. Torturing that old bat sure did work up an appetite.”

Storming out of the room griping her phone tightly to her ear Lexi makes for the master bathroom. An aloof Holly has taken to texting with her eyes glued directly to her smartphone. There are no words exchanged as Lauren resumes her position beside Tracy. There is only a small subtlety, a subtlety of skin against skin as their hands embrace nonchalantly.

Awesome! Will there be a possible revenge story?

Last edited:
There could be one, but I don't know. It's going to take some motivation mentally to come up with something. I really only wrote this because it was requested of me, I had to dig deep for this one. But who knows, revenge is sweet.

I love your level of detail lzamora and how you really take the time to set the scene and build the characters great work.

I think a revenge is surely needed lol :)

Very good story!! I loved it! I was hoping Lexi would tickle Tracy too, but that might be in the works? Excellent job!

I was toying with that idea, perhaps in the future?? I wasn't too inspired with this theme, but hey who knows.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back